Mindy Minx

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Jillbean3000
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mindy Minx

Post by Jillbean3000 »

Larry definitely took ‘early retirement’

A cop on duty who ends up dating the young girl who gave a statement!

He was pushed out of the force faster than you can say I do. I think Mindy has been through some stuff in her early 20’s aka drink drugs sleeping around. When she finally did go back home she figured out she just needed to find a man like her dad and pretend to be like her mum and that was rectify anything she did in the past. Larry will go along with anything he knows he will never get another girl like mindy to even look at him.

autumn_hearthwitch
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by autumn_hearthwitch »

I have to put in my two cents. I actually don't mind Mindy and Larry too much. Larry can knock it off with the head bobbing and hand clapping though, it aggrivates the living bejesus out of me. The age gap doesn't bother me either, to each their own. I googled Mindy Minx because there had to be someone else out there creeped out by her family as much as I am. Grandpa is fine, I love him. Mama Minx tries way too hard to be like Mindy from the hair to the clothes. If Mindy shows herself wearing something you can bet Mama Minx has it the next video. The brother, Jimmy, is so arrogant, I fast forward the video when he's around and the worst of them all is her dad. He creeps me the f out so much. I can't stand when he's on camera spitting out nonsense, giving thumbs up, telling people to show love, subscribe and blah, blah, blah. He's so inappropriate most of the time with the innuendos, just shut up. He started a channel but I haven't watched it nor do I plan to. It's a shame because I love cooking vlogs but that's a hard pass for me.

The parents definitely have money somehow. Three people living in that huge house/ranch. I think the dad is a truck driver (correct me if I'm wrong), I don't know what the mom does, she works from home from what I gather. Horses are expensive so they're well off, maybe she's some sort of accountant??? That could explain the money OR grandpa has money and that's why he's living with them or rather maybe they're living with him.

djebbie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by djebbie »

I like Mindy, Larry, her mom, and her grandpa. I agree 100% on her dad and brother. Her dad really creeps me the heck out too. I stopped watching anything he is in.

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

I think the dad is ine food delivery business?? But I'm not sure.

Her brother is just weird. He's pretty much said that his sister is good looking why is she with Larry.

I wish she would just get a job. But, she has people sending her stuff all the time. And now she is sending them a 'Thank You: card instead of the video opening the gifts.

How old was she when she met Larry? 20-22? In that age range?

autumn_hearthwitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Dinocatpaws wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:12 pm

Her brother is just weird. He's pretty much said that his sister is good looking why is she with Larry.

I wish she would just get a job. But, she has people sending her stuff all the time. And now she is sending them a 'Thank You: card instead of the video opening the gifts.

I think you're right about the food delivery business, I seem to remember hearing Mindy say something about that. I can't see that he'd make a massive amount of money doing it.

I think some people complained that they were doing PO Box openings and felt they were bragging about how much stuff they were being sent (could be completely wrong though) so now they're going with the Thank You cards.

I believe she was about 19-20 when she met Larry. The brother is definitely weird. Mom is ok, I don't mind her other than the fact that she tries to be like Mindy with her clothes and hair. She has nice hair, the bun looks ridiculous on her.

AimeeS
Learner
Learner

Post by AimeeS »

;) A YTer can only deceive for so long before their viewers/subscribers catch on/move on. I just cannot believe that Larry is so naive (or disinterested) as to not tell Mindy that these clinics stand to make a lot of money each time she comes back for something. "Mistakes," as she described today are not made that readily unless that clinic needs to be shut down. This all applies only IF she is telling the truth. If she is stalling for more views or subs, then it is up to the gullible people who keep watching to exit. It is nothing to her to film a "chill, calm, relax" day in her life because she basically does nothing truly productive, imo. If editing is so difficult then let her cut her videos to once a week; she won't do it because it would cost her money. It is difficult for me to take my time to watch her when I know that the videos she puts out (at least lately, perhaps because I cannot relate or I believe they might not be 100% truthful), do not speak to me. They are boring, as is her life. The same way she is wasting her life away, so are the people who are taking 15 minutes, of their life to view someone else's life where you don't learn anything. On the other hand, if she is really wanting a child because she is bored or because she wants more viewers (It has been said- maybe YT? - that you get more views/subs when you have a child because people feel invested in the child and want to watch the child grow). No idea if this is true. But anyway, wanted to voice that I feel terrible watching her videos, to some point, sometimes I cannot last the 15 minutes, and I hate myself for it. It is like watching a terrible soap opera. LOL There is still something likable, but ironically, untrustworthy about her as time goes on. Meantime, poor Larry is just...there...

AimeeS
Learner
Learner

Mindy Minx

Post by AimeeS »

Larry retiring might have to do with several different things:

1. Once they got married, he might have wanted out of there to move to a warmer climate.
Also, he might have wanted to just leave Ohio for other reasons. Speculating here, 1) New wife - living in location where old wife and son still are - too close for comfort? Who knows?

2. He might have faced a situation at work where he had no choice, or was given a choice, and chose to go "earlier" rather than later.

Maybe it appears to have worked out because since her parents live in Florida - and he wanted a warmer climate, it worked out. Remember that Mindy's parents two-story home has a "Just Value" of $322,000.
Mindy and Larry's has a value of: $169,840. This is based on public records.

Mindy and Larry live 10.1 to 10.9 miles from her mom, dad and grandpa, depending on the road you take that is convenient for someone like Mindy who FaceTimes her mom daily and gets together with them weekly, which is a lovely, touching thing for a young girl like her to do (she's 30 now? or 29?)

It's all speculation and opinon, but whatever the reasons for leaving, their viewers weren't 100% happy with what they were told. No one is ever going to be 100%. Can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself. (Or so Ricky Nelson says in his song).

**********************************************************************************
Dinocatpaws wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:28 am
wannabe wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:42 am
Tired of her saying "we can only afford" you know it's BS. Larry gets a pension prob 5k/month or more. She makes good money from YT. All of that traveling and lack of student loans tells you something. Plus all of the endless shopping she does!

Just funny how she comes from a well off family and with her and Larry's combined income they can afford any fertility treatments needed. I think she wants to appear like a regular person so she brings up how expensive things are and how they can't afford it. It's all a front.

Do they even have a mortgage? Grandma might have gifted it to her.
Larry retired pretty early. I think he doesn't get as much as that. I think he took early retirement for some reason. I have family that are LE $5,000 would be wayyy to much.

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

Another mess up with their clinic?! She posted a video that she couldn't have an IUI because she already ovaluated. And Larry commented something yeah glad you didn't have it because we would have been out another two grand.

Seriously I would go to another clinic.

autumn_hearthwitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Dinocatpaws wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:38 pm
Another mess up with their clinic?! She posted a video that she couldn't have an IUI because she already ovaluated. And Larry commented something yeah glad you didn't have it because we would have been out another two grand.

Truly how many times does a place have to "screw up" before you ditch them? This isn't a grocery pick up where they forgot to pack in your oranges. After the second time they would have forgotten blood work I would have said "byeeeeeeeee!" I get it, you want to give people the benefit of the doubt and trust me I've done it way too many times.

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

Latest video she said they were having a super busy day. Or something to that effect. If super busy day means not leaving your house to have to work then sign me up. LOL She made breakfast, did laundry and edited her vlog.

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

autumn_hearthwitch wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:01 am
Dinocatpaws wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:12 pm

I think you're right about the food delivery business, I seem to remember hearing Mindy say something about that. I can't see that he'd make a massive amount of money doing it.

I think some people complained that they were doing PO Box openings and felt they were bragging about how much stuff they were being sent (could be completely wrong though) so now they're going with the Thank You cards.

I believe she was about 19-20 when she met Larry. The brother is definitely weird. Mom is ok, I don't mind her other than the fact that she tries to be like Mindy with her clothes and hair. She has nice hair, the bun looks ridiculous on her.
They were getting a TON of stuff. I can't believe people were spending $$ sending them stuff. Well I can but still.

Yes I think she was in that age range when she met Larry too.

AimeeS
Learner
Learner

Post by AimeeS »

She said something to the effect of, they made a mistake, they were supposed to call her for her to have it that day and they messed up. However, this doesn't sound truthful because if that was the case, she would have had to order the specimen prior to that. Also, does she not ask any questions? If it is true she was not told, then if she were smart, she'd exit and find another clinic. I don't know for 100% that she is truly going through an IUI procedure. She may be going to the doctor for other reasons. Who knows? Like Mindy says, "you only see 15 minutes of my life."

Again, she is perfectly health (not infertile) like millions of women who cannot get pregnant. She simply married an older man who had had a vasectomy. Deal with it and spend what you have to spend. Btw, I am sure she is still receiving $$$ in the mail. Bless her if she is doing it for the right reasons. Please do not bring a child into the world for YT material. It is immature, irresponsible and inhumane. Also, she needs to get her health problems resolved. She is going to have to be a PROACTIVE and always active mom in decisions, words and actions.

Has Larry clued her in? Anyone?
Dinocatpaws wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:38 pm

AimeeS
Learner
Learner

Post by AimeeS »

The thing with her comments about past relationships is, if you go back in her videos, she states that they were not good. She has said or alluded to the fact the boyfriends were controlling and it just was not a good scene. Based on what she has also said or alluded to, she lived with (at least) one of the boyfriends. Again, given what she has said, she met Larry at 19 or 20 and she felt that "younger guys" and her just didn't go well - given her experience with them. That sounds like 1) she had a LOT of boyfriends before she met Larry--she makes it sound like there were numerous relationships which led her to her belief about younger mer. 2) If she didn't, and she had only one or two, she certainly does not seem to have given herself any time to get to know someone else whose behavior and education would comport with hers better. She just gave up, found Larry's personal and other qualities good enough and married him. As much as I like Larry, I feel she gave up on herself. She didn't believe enough in herself and may have been looking for validation in relationships. Many times on YT it seems like she looks over at him after making comments, also for validation. She seems to need much attention and motivation. I am not saying any of the above, if true, is good or bad, just speculating based on what she has said, alluded to and it seems like on YT and IG.

Dinocatpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by Dinocatpaws »

She posted that she and Larry owe the clinic $700 I think for the last round of IUI that didn't happen. She and Larry still aren't asking any questions and look like a deer in headlights.

Last videos have been what she eats and shopping.

The family day video Larry hardly said one word. It looked like something was off. Also special meal had to be made for Larry because he doesn't eat what everyone else does!!

Catinthehat2021
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Catinthehat2021 »

Totally agree with your assessment about these two leeches. Trying get viewers to donate or gifting is petty and pretty trashy. This girl seriously needs to look in the mirror, you are not getting any younger and your old hubby is way too old and soon will have to change his diaper. Get a real job or career like the majority of us who actually make a living. Go to college and make something of yourself. She’s too naive and has no real life experience. Her outlook is bland and portrays as a granny who can’t afford to buy quality clothing. Always shopping at thrift stores and these discounted stores and buying crap load of trinkets and home decor which is looking like one of those hoarders who just keeps buying stuff for an outdated home. There are women around her age who can afford to shop designer clothing and look chic. Always wearing these fugly tee shirts, sweat shirts, collecting Harry Potter that are for teenagers. Her life is pretty pathetic and boring as hell. What is so odd how the guy who wears glasses and is a Harry Potter collector appears to be hanging out a lot with their boring travel adventures. She must have a thing for him to be hanging out in most of her videos.

Kchiriboga
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kchiriboga »

They went to New York and visited the 9/11 memorial. I thought it was distasteful for her to blog herself drinking coffee and talking about it right in front of the memorial, so many lives were lost there. Even vlogging the memorial itself was a bit disrespectful to those lives lost. She even said herself she felt weird vlogging herself there but still decided to, edited and still thought it was okay to upload...

Kchiriboga
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kchiriboga »

They went to New York and visited the 9/11 memorial. I thought it was distasteful for her to blog herself drinking coffee and talking about it right in front of the memorial, so many lives were lost there. Even vlogging the memorial itself was a bit disrespectful to those lives lost. She even said herself she felt weird vlogging herself there but still decided to, edited and still thought it was okay to upload...

Bobbij24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bobbij24 »

I just can’t with these two. The immature level is unreal. The Harry Potter obsession and Larry’s childish eating habits. Maybe if they stayed home once in a while they could save enough money to have the IVF treatment done.

TheMasterQuest87
Stalker
Stalker

Post by TheMasterQuest87 »

I'm in an age-gap relationship so I've been watching this channel for a long time after stumbling across the Barcroft video. I genuinely like the "boring" at-home videos because it soothes my anxiety. I love that her entire life revolves around holiday decorations and taking baths. No snark, I think it's awesome and will probably watch her videos as long as she keeps making them. That being said, the charm started to wear off when they clearly weren't following Covid guidelines in 2020 and traveling without quarantining. I thought that was insensitive to anyone who might be dealing with an ill friend or family member. She could have easily left that off her channel and social media. Then the "woe is me" can't afford IVF stuff...that REALLY bothered me. If you want to pursue IVF that badly, you do WHATEVER IT TAKES. You sell a car. You stop traveling. You SACRIFICE. Infertility journeys take blood, sweat, and tears. This girl wants a take-home baby without any of the effort. I don't get it. If you didn't go to Target for a few months or sold all your DVDs--you could come up with some cash. The money is there just based on the possessions they surround themselves with and the trips they keep taking. I don't believe for a second that her parents are unwilling to help with money AT ALL. I can't figure out what the financial problems angle is for, to gain donations or money from viewers? Why keep harping on that? They are not destitute. It sounds like they've finally applied for a loan from their clinic. I don't think Mindy is a malicious person at all. I think she is naive and not very educated (again, no idea how to say that nicely?) and has no clue what she actually believes in. I have my popcorn ready for when she has to be awake day and night with a newborn since she falls apart so easily every time she has a period...girl, get ready to push a baby out of your area and then never sleep through the night again. She has NO CLUE what is going to hit her. Has she ever worked with or been around children? In one of her recent videos she didn't know what a bassinet was. Can you imagine. I can foresee that her Mom will be a great support system for her though. Sigh. I just don't know what to think.

HalloKat13
Learner
Learner

Post by HalloKat13 »

TheMasterQuest87 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:56 pm
I'm in an age-gap relationship so I've been watching this channel for a long time after stumbling across the Barcroft video. I genuinely like the "boring" at-home videos because it soothes my anxiety. I love that her entire life revolves around holiday decorations and taking baths. No snark, I think it's awesome and will probably watch her videos as long as she keeps making them. That being said, the charm started to wear off when they clearly weren't following Covid guidelines in 2020 and traveling without quarantining. I thought that was insensitive to anyone who might be dealing with an ill friend or family member. She could have easily left that off her channel and social media. Then the "woe is me" can't afford IVF stuff...that REALLY bothered me. If you want to pursue IVF that badly, you do WHATEVER IT TAKES. You sell a car. You stop traveling. You SACRIFICE. Infertility journeys take blood, sweat, and tears. This girl wants a take-home baby without any of the effort. I don't get it. If you didn't go to Target for a few months or sold all your DVDs--you could come up with some cash. The money is there just based on the possessions they surround themselves with and the trips they keep taking. I don't believe for a second that her parents are unwilling to help with money AT ALL. I can't figure out what the financial problems angle is for, to gain donations or money from viewers? Why keep harping on that? They are not destitute. It sounds like they've finally applied for a loan from their clinic. I don't think Mindy is a malicious person at all. I think she is naive and not very educated (again, no idea how to say that nicely?) and has no clue what she actually believes in. I have my popcorn ready for when she has to be awake day and night with a newborn since she falls apart so easily every time she has a period...girl, get ready to push a baby out of your area and then never sleep through the night again. She has NO CLUE what is going to hit her. Has she ever worked with or been around children? In one of her recent videos she didn't know what a bassinet was. Can you imagine. I can foresee that her Mom will be a great support system for her though. Sigh. I just don't know what to think.
I'm in an age gap relationship, too, and wanted to say hi! It does suck because at first it was cool to see relatively normal people in love and with an age gap, but yeah, the charm wore off pretty quick for me when she liked a MAGA comment and they traveled so much during Covid, etc...the list goes on. Manipulating viewers for money, sympathy, gifts was another kicker that drove me away. I still like to see some of the Q&A videos out of curiosity, but Mindy's utter cluelessness about life, Larry's childish eating habits and other weird tendencies, and Mindy's creepy dad are all a big NO THANKS for me. Though I guess it's made me even more grateful to see how well-adjusted my own relationship is where we both work, act like adults, and eat our vegetables unlike Larry lmao

Return to “A-M”