David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 14)

momoan
Learner
Learner

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 14)

Post by momoan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:38 pm

jenni3609 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:52 pm
is the clip of Natalie in the vlog from last night? cause I didnt see her in any ig stories and she wasn't wearing a clubbing outfit at all but she seemed pretty drunk and was talking about mike getting with girls so I'm confused if its an old clip lol.

Also I find Kylie to have quite a bland personality and she was in majority of the vlogs so I didn't find it as funny but I am really happy David making all these connections. the Jenners/kardashians have a pretty impressive friend group and they seem to really love David, Kylie seemed genuinely comfortable and happy so I hope they introduce David to all their cool influential friends. I hope David meets Tyler the Creator, he has a really funny sense of humor and I could totally see him being hilarious in the vlog. He also had a show called "Loiter squad" and I could totally see David creating a show similar to that in the future.
I think the drunk Natalie clip is from mid-February. I remember watching Zane's ig story of the friend group partying at a club with some of the fyre festival cast and she was wearing the same t-shirt/glasses. Gotta give props to David for still including Nat even when she's not with them last night. It was a bit random but I'm not complaining. Makes me wonder if he has separate folders for his friends to add as fillers into his videos lol

ALSO YES about David and Tyler meeting. I was waiting for someone to mention this. It would be awesome seeing them together and working because they have the similar type of humor. Plus, if the day does come, David has a chance of finally meeting Ariana Grande

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:53 pm

I wonder if David is going to remain friends with Olivia Jade given the recent college scandal. If anything, I don’t think he’ll include her in the vlogs anymore (not that she was in them often anyways)

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:57 pm

chubbybunny wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:53 pm
I wonder if David is going to remain friends with Olivia Jade given the recent college scandal. If anything, I don’t think he’ll include her in the vlogs anymore (not that she was in them often anyways)
It would be in David's best interest to not vlog around her/put her in his videos. I imagine they'll still remains friends (he's still friends with people who have done worse things), it'll just be off camera.

lucyrg9501
Talker
Talker

Post by lucyrg9501 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:11 pm

zmidobrik wrote:

was watching old vlogs and this is one of jasons grossest moments (52 seconds in)...i actually have no words right now
I was literally about to post this exact thing cause I’ve also been rewatching old vlogs. it’s so gross, maybe tell guys not to be perverts rather than blaming the girls. feel sorry for his daughter. also kinda funny since theres nothing he loves more than getting actually half naked himself for the vlog because apparently that’s humour

I’ve always been sad about David moving to not doing YouTube anymore but if it meant not having to see Jason I’m down

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:24 pm

areyoukiddingme_ wrote:
ughloml wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:35 am
alphaB13 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:21 am
soccerlover1876 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:11 am
Looks like Cody Ko is with them. I wonder if David will include him in the vlog after the n word controversy
I missed the N word controversy involving Cody. I have always liked his stuff so I was hoping David would include him and Kelsey. What happened?
Some old vines resurfaced of him singing along to a song where it was said multiple times. He never acknowledged the controversy over it tho
apparently he did, but just on patreon..lmao

He did acknowledge and apologize for it on Patreon but it was a public post so everyone could see it. I still think he should’ve posted it on Twitter tho Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teacup30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:40 pm

David must have watched his vlog and decided it needed more Natalie. So he stitched that bit on. Which is good cause that was my favourite part. I couldn't give a crap about Kardashians personally.

See guys? Natalie is funny and this is why we love her!

I also just love the sass and teasing going on between David and Natalie at the moment. Like her insta story captioned 'this was my idea, fk dave!'

Can't believe some of you thought she was on a date with her boyfriend. Ha!
***This post may or may not contain sarcasm, jokes, satire, trolling and other comments of a non serious nature. This member will not be held accountable for any unintentional insult or offence to the reader.***

jepples
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jepples » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:40 pm

Forgive me if I’m wrong; I’m new here!

Has David ever followed Natalie on twitter? On my account he isn’t following her but he is liking replies to her tweets?

clementinex
Learner
Learner

Post by clementinex » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:54 pm

I was just watching Lucas Cruikshank's new video, where he bought a shoutout from Vardan and he seemed a little sad that he hasn't seen David as much recently. I was one of the people that were kind of sick of the Antonyans but aw, this broke my heart a little :(

(Starts around 10:26)

Betty_Rage
Debater
Debater

Post by Betty_Rage » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:07 pm

jepples wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:40 pm
Forgive me if I’m wrong; I’m new here!

Has David ever followed Natalie on twitter? On my account he isn’t following her but he is liking replies to her tweets?

Def following her and vice versa. He has for years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

seacuddle
Talker
Talker

Post by seacuddle » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:49 pm

jason needs to click off the internet and go home and stay there forever

Lily_111
Learner
Learner

Post by Lily_111 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:56 pm

So i guess Zane and Stassie are no longer a "thing"? 🌚

luvlyjessi
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by luvlyjessi » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:07 pm

Completely OT as idk if David has ever hung out with him but I know some of the other VS guys have, but did you guys hear about the tattoo artist Romeo Lacoste being exposed for talking really dirty to 14/15 year old girls in 2016 when he was around 27/28

ZoeSadie_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ZoeSadie_ » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:57 pm

luvlyjessi wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:07 pm
Completely OT as idk if David has ever hung out with him but I know some of the other VS guys have, but did you guys hear about the tattoo artist Romeo Lacoste being exposed for talking really dirty to 14/15 year old girls in 2016 when he was around 27/28
Yes! Almost all the VS boys and Corinna have gotten tattoos/done videos with him. So far, nobody has addressed it or unfollowed him or anything.
Romeo was also associated with Kian/JC and the Dolan Twins, they all unfollowed him and deleted all photos with him.

I HOPE the VS guys that are following him do the same, but i doubt they will if we go by the history they have of acknowledging shitty behavior lol

leathalpippin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by leathalpippin » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:42 pm

clementinex wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:54 pm
I was just watching Lucas Cruikshank's new video, where he bought a shoutout from Vardan and he seemed a little sad that he hasn't seen David as much recently. I was one of the people that were kind of sick of the Antonyans but aw, this broke my heart a little :(

(Starts around 10:26)
"I'm sorry I couldn't get David in this shout out, but I hope my mom is good enough." Awww, Vardan, he's so sweet 😭😭 broke my heart too, he didn't want to talk about his friend drama, just his fish

mermaid vic
Informer
Informer

Post by mermaid vic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:47 am

Lily_111 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:56 pm
I mean were they really a "thing" to me it seemed like zane had a massive crush on her and she keeps him around for the compliments and extra followers he and vs bring in

Lily_111
Learner
Learner

Post by Lily_111 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:05 am

mermaid vic wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:47 am
Lily_111 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:56 pm
I mean were they really a "thing" to me it seemed like zane had a massive crush on her and she keeps him around for the compliments and extra followers he and vs bring in
Yeah i know, i was just joking bc regarding to David's latest Insta story (Zane made out with another girl)

peacelovexanax
Informer
Informer

Post by peacelovexanax » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:25 am

oh...my...god lol. David tripping Ilya is def a power move.

vogueing
Learner
Learner

Post by vogueing » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:01 am

I'm convinced both Ilya and Zane have drinking problems.

esc1234
Learner
Learner

Post by esc1234 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 am

peacelovexanax wrote:oh...my...god lol. David tripping Ilya is def a power move.

I’ve had to restrain drunk friends before for being idiots so I can kind of see when David is coming from tripping him up to try and get him to stop!

Teacup30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:24 am

esc1234 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:18 am
peacelovexanax wrote:oh...my...god lol. David tripping Ilya is def a power move.

I’ve had to restrain drunk friends before for being idiots so I can kind of see when David is coming from tripping him up to try and get him to stop!

Someone in the comments said David and Ilya ran in front of a car so that explains that.

I'm so excited for the next vlog, bound to be good.

Zane has been pretty good lately and it is St Pat's day so I'll give him a break this time. ;)
***This post may or may not contain sarcasm, jokes, satire, trolling and other comments of a non serious nature. This member will not be held accountable for any unintentional insult or offence to the reader.***

japaluvr
Talker
Talker

Post by japaluvr » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:54 am

They’re most likely alcoholics. That was embarrassing to watch. I didn’t not know how David and rest of the others put up with that, it’s not funny. If anything, their friends should be helping/encouraging them not to drink. Although I’m pretty sure it would be hard not to when your other friends go out on a holiday that associates drinking.

I’m a Kristen hater. It’s hard to explain my hatred but let me sum it up: try hard, boring, not appreciative and when she smiles super big, looks like a horse mouth /harsh
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

trashtalker666
Learner
Learner

Post by trashtalker666 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:15 am

esc1234 wrote:

I just wish they are all safe. I know a lot of friends and relatives who are bad drunks and often get in fights and even in a car accident. Zane should have a better hold of himself because he should be more responsible than this - same with Ilya.

coconutsun
Debater
Debater

Post by coconutsun » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:20 am

peacelovexanax wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:25 am
oh...my...god lol. David tripping Ilya is def a power move.

david telling them to get the fuck up is so hot wow

taytaydean
Debater
Debater

Post by taytaydean » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:41 am

japaluvr wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:54 am
They’re most likely alcoholics. That was embarrassing to watch. I didn’t not know how David and rest of the others put up with that, it’s not funny. If anything, their friends should be helping/encouraging them not to drink. Although I’m pretty sure it would be hard not to when your other friends go out on a holiday that associates drinking.

I’m a Kristen hater. It’s hard to explain my hatred but let me sum it up: try hard, boring, not appreciative and when she smiles super big, looks like a horse mouth /harsh
This is not an alcoholic. Alcoholics can't get through the afternoon without drinking because they get the shakes. Do these two drink often though? Yes.
I can only imagine how they're feeling today. Yikes. I can see another reason why David stays sober during days like these...someone in the group has to.

peacelovexanax
Informer
Informer

Post by peacelovexanax » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:34 am

taytaydean wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:41 am
japaluvr wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:54 am

This is not an alcoholic. Alcoholics can't get through the afternoon without drinking because they get the shakes. Do these two drink often though? Yes.
I can only imagine how they're feeling today. Yikes. I can see another reason why David stays sober during days like these...someone in the group has to.
Seriously. People need to chill with calling them alcoholics just bc they sometimes act like jackasses when they get drunk. I had guy friends who were like that too and they eventually grew out of it. Plus, they are hammered bc it's St.Patricks day, they have a camera on them, AND a live audience of onlookers, they are going to be a little performative in their drunkenness.

Return to “David Dobrik”