Kermit Hope Hetero-Fletcherable - Part 12

Rubylee87
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kermit Hope Hetero-Fletcherable - Part 12

Post by Rubylee87 »

Omg auntmarge, I’ve just read through your tweets and the abuse you’re getting from the Hopefullllzz is not OK. Just for disagreeing with Carrie’s blog post. She shouldn’t stand back and let her fans do that, she claims to be anti bullying etc then lets this happen. Such a hypocrite.

sun_and_stars
Debater
Debater

Post by sun_and_stars »

i actually believe Carrie hasn’t read here in a while, no one here is particularly nasty or horrible they’re all ex-fans of hers who want to see her thrive! when i was a fan of hers i came here to see ‘all the nasty hate’ and was honestly shocked at how it opened my eyes to her mistakes, constructive criticism is not hate! i genuinely miss her vlogs and her book reviews, the only people who stop her from growing is herself

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

"Something else, I've discovered very recently is the tremendous guilt that comes with taking holiday (or even unexpectedly being ill) when your name is on the poster of the musical."

Funny, I have seen a few musicals and her name is the only I have seen in posters. Unless is an actually Hollywood celebrity, and even then barely. People don't get their names in the poster of the show. except for Carrie, who is totally nOT a stunt cast.
-english is not my first language-

thisjuststinks
Learner
Learner

Post by thisjuststinks »

ruthg19 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:33 am

Don’t believe this for a single second. She 100% checks this forum every day, no ifs or buts about it.

(OT, but she looks like Shirley Temple in her new profile pic. And, no, that’s not a compliment.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No no, she looks like someone’s mum cosplaying as child Shirley Temple.

jessisnotcool
Debater
Debater

Post by jessisnotcool »

Had a good ol' chuckle at Carrie's instagram photo of her at Gringotts, captioned how she 'could be a young Rita Skeeter' in a hp spin-off.
She literally looks the same age as the woman who played Rita Skeeter in hp (who was in her 40s during hp lol)!!!! young Rita Skeeter my ass lmaaaaooo.
She barely got away with playing Veronica, and then it's only because in theatre you can get away with it a lot more because you're very far away, and getting actual high-schoolers is an issue.
There's nothing wrong with looking old, or playing older characters, but her insistence that she looks young enough to be playing teens/young characters is laughable. (I know she didn't necessarily mean 'teen' Rita Skeeter, but y'know.)

But we all know it's just a hinthintnudgenudge @ Warner Bros in case they are casting soon. Carrie would kill to be in a movie, just for the brag/to tick it off her list of 'i've done that' (like...with her album, and books and...) We'd never hear the end of it!! Imagine how little holidays she'd get with a filming schedule??!

Although, to be fair, she is as nasty and unpleasant as Rita Skeeter, lmaaooo. Carrie just fancies herself a(n in)famous writer I suppose.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Of course she still reads here. She removed the word straight from her blog the minute someone here mentioned it...anything to pretend she’s LGBT+ and milk impressionable teenagers struggling with their sexuality
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Post by Guest »

SHE FUCKING DELETED MY COMMENT FROM HER LOVE, SIMON BLOG!!!! SHE READ IT AND JUST DELETED IT!! SHE KNOWS SHE'S FUCKING STRAIGHT BUT SHE LITERALLY WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE HER PRIVILEGE AAAARGHHH guess who's really MAD NOW

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

ruthg19 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:33 am

Don’t believe this for a single second. She 100% checks this forum every day, no ifs or buts about it.

(OT, but she looks like Shirley Temple in her new profile pic. And, no, that’s not a compliment.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't believe this either, you can tell she still reads here every day and searches for herself online.

Post by Guest »

dikkopkat wrote: SHE FUCKING DELETED MY COMMENT FROM HER LOVE, SIMON BLOG!!!! SHE READ IT AND JUST DELETED IT!! SHE KNOWS SHE'S FUCKING STRAIGHT BUT SHE LITERALLY WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE HER PRIVILEGE AAAARGHHH guess who's really MAD NOW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

She 100% reads here. Hi Carrie. It's useful reading though. In fact, I read here so I can learn about how NOT to conduct myself in the public space :lol: If only she were to read here and actually reflect on herself instead of her usual trajectory of huffy -> passive aggressive -> excuses -> petty retorts.

Another thing I find really insufferable in regards to her privilege is the fact that her biggest consequence from taking sick days is - horror! - THE GUILT. And the pReSsuRe to be at work because of her oh so adoring fans! She took, what, at least two weeks' worth of sick days during Heathers?

Most people who would take that much time off for being sick would be fired, Carrie. With no other prospects or opportunities to fall back on. Check yourself.

Post by Guest »

Hi Carrie! Are you only gonna listen to nice words? So that you're feeling better? And refuse to listen when actual lgbt people are hurt by your actions? You keep all the nice and happy comments. You ignore us when we're mad and calling you out. Will you only stop to reflect on your actions when someone is nice to you?

Post by Guest »

dikkopkat wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:10 pm
dikkopkat wrote: SHE FUCKING DELETED MY COMMENT FROM HER LOVE, SIMON BLOG!!!! SHE READ IT AND JUST DELETED IT!! SHE KNOWS SHE'S FUCKING STRAIGHT BUT SHE LITERALLY WON'T ACKNOWLEDGE HER PRIVILEGE AAAARGHHH guess who's really MAD NOW
she literally deleted this comment as well lmao. Fine, go live in your echo chamber of praise. Ignore the ones you're hurting. Doesn't reek of straight privilege at all xxx

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

How long until this fan is blockedImage

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

I try to make it a point not to discuss Kermit's looks so all I'm gonna say is, I would never have that picture on my public profile. Ever.
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

lil[]almond
Learner
Learner

Post by lil[]almond »

jessisnotcool wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:48 pm
Had a good ol' chuckle at Carrie's instagram photo of her at Gringotts, captioned how she 'could be a young Rita Skeeter' in a hp spin-off.
She literally looks the same age as the woman who played Rita Skeeter in hp (who was in her 40s during hp lol)!!!! young Rita Skeeter my ass lmaaaaooo.
She barely got away with playing Veronica, and then it's only because in theatre you can get away with it a lot more because you're very far away, and getting actual high-schoolers is an issue.
There's nothing wrong with looking old, or playing older characters, but her insistence that she looks young enough to be playing teens/young characters is laughable. (I know she didn't necessarily mean 'teen' Rita Skeeter, but y'know.)

But we all know it's just a hinthintnudgenudge @ Warner Bros in case they are casting soon. Carrie would kill to be in a movie, just for the brag/to tick it off her list of 'i've done that' (like...with her album, and books and...) We'd never hear the end of it!! Imagine how little holidays she'd get with a filming schedule??!

Although, to be fair, she is as nasty and unpleasant as Rita Skeeter, lmaaooo. Carrie just fancies herself a(n in)famous writer I suppose.
Honestly, she can send as many of those as hints as she likes - at most she will be cast as an extra or as a voiceover. She's a rubbish actress who refuses, crucially, to improve her craft. As it seems so so increasingly unlikely that she will ever work up the humility to do so her 'acting' career will soon fade away.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

She probably won't be happy that Matt Lucas referred to her as a "big YouTube star" rather than a musical theatre actress on Graham Norton

happyapple
Learner
Learner

Post by happyapple »

pepperann wrote:She 100% reads here. Hi Carrie. It's useful reading though. In fact, I read here so I can learn about how NOT to conduct myself in the public space Image If only she were to read here and actually reflect on herself instead of her usual trajectory of huffy -> passive aggressive -> excuses -> petty retorts.

Another thing I find really insufferable in regards to her privilege is the fact that her biggest consequence from taking sick days is - horror! - THE GUILT. And the pReSsuRe to be at work because of her oh so adoring fans! She took, what, at least two weeks' worth of sick days during Heathers?

Most people who would take that much time off for being sick would be fired, Carrie. With no other prospects or opportunities to fall back on. Check yourself.
I mean to be fair, she was really, really sick. She had tonsillitis. She wasn't playing up a man flu or anything. You can shame her for problematic behaviour but she can't help being unwell.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

holly golightly wrote:She probably won't be happy that Matt Lucas referred to her as a "big YouTube star" rather than a musical theatre actress on Graham Norton
Did he?! Oh my god suddenly I love him. I bet Carrie is fizzing

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

auntmarge
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by auntmarge »

Rubylee87 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:45 pm
Omg auntmarge, I’ve just read through your tweets and the abuse you’re getting from the Hopefullllzz is not OK. Just for disagreeing with Carrie’s blog post. She shouldn’t stand back and let her fans do that, she claims to be anti bullying etc then lets this happen. Such a hypocrite.
she's now just replied to someone else saying "hey, aunt marge sucks but let's not send her death threats" with "oh I wish people could just talk without this absurdity!"

learned my lesson about trying to speak my mind to Carrie now, but is absurdity really the word?! She sent those people my way (which is obvs deliberate, because she deleted the RT of my point earlier on) and now her only response is "oh that's a bit silly" ? She was tagged in the tweet that said they hoped I died!! no reply there??

I'm a big girl who's able to laugh that shit off, but most of her fanbase is probably younger and thinner-skinned than me, it just feels a bit weird to not take it seriously.

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

happyapple wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:30 pm
pepperann wrote:She 100% reads here. Hi Carrie. It's useful reading though. In fact, I read here so I can learn about how NOT to conduct myself in the public space Image If only she were to read here and actually reflect on herself instead of her usual trajectory of huffy -> passive aggressive -> excuses -> petty retorts.

I mean to be fair, she was really, really sick. She had tonsillitis. She wasn't playing up a man flu or anything. You can shame her for problematic behaviour but she can't help being unwell.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You missed the point. Not shaming her for being sick in the slightest. It's the fact that she gets to wallow and moan about the consequences of being sick ("guilt") when she is in the position of being the poster child. She gets to return back to work with a warm welcome. Meanwhile, someone of "non-musical folk" origins would have to worry about being out of a job and putting food on the table.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”