Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star (Part 34)

Re: Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star (Part 34)

Post by Guest »

Tanya's big break...up: from bridesmaid to Jim´s lost toxic weight
(i combined some :D )

Post by Guest »

Or maybe
Tanya´s Burreakup: act skinny and confident

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kit168 »

Looks like Tan will go to the opening of a toilet now that’s she’s single and desperately needs to get out of the house, she’s in a basic little marquee watching S Club 7 singing at some 90s fancy dress party on instastory :rofl: She’s with Samantha Cusick and Kate :rofl:

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Kit168 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:36 pm
Looks like Tan will go to the opening of a toilet now that’s she’s single and desperately needs to get out of the house, she’s in a basic little marquee watching S Club 7 singing at some 90s fancy dress party on instastory :rofl: She’s with Samantha Cusick and Kate :rofl:
It's Zoe's "90s" themed birthday party. They're all so pathetic.

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

QueenBW wrote:
Kit168 wrote:
I know this isn’t a Zoe thread but how predictable and typical of her to have another childish themed party for her birthday.

That girl is as resistant to being an adult as casting directors are to hire Tanya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

towanda
Learner
Learner

Post by towanda »

Zoe looks like from 80s not 90s. At least Jim doing something useful :roll:

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Post by 2candy2 »

towanda wrote:Zoe looks like from 80s not 90s. At least Jim doing something useful :roll:
Yes when I saw a pic of her I thought it was an 80s party!

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

QueenDecember wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:35 pm
QueenBW wrote:
Kit168 wrote:
I know this isn’t a Zoe thread but how predictable and typical of her to have another childish themed party for her birthday.

That girl is as resistant to being an adult as casting directors are to hire Tanya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She really is desperate to get out of the house :rofl: I can’t remember the last time she was at Zoe’s bday Zalfie must have invited her out of pity to their dumb party, they were actually hammering nails into a log earlier :rofl: Most of that food is gonna go to waste and it’s pure sugary crap 🤮 what else would Zoe eat

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Lol at Tanya in a Photo Booth shoot on her insta. Everyone is messing around and she's eye f**king herself as usual. This woman is so in love with her looks. No wonder her and Jim broke up, they must have repelled each other with their insane levels of delusion and narcissism. Film industry experts now lol!

I bet Jim was a little bit hurt to not go to Zoe's party. When a couple breaks up they find out whose friends are whose.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Tanya Burr: Acting career down the towel just like her marriage

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Am I the only one who thinks some of the title suggestions that reference her failed marriage are kinda rude/distasteful? Probably lol..

tehpretty
Learner
Learner

Post by tehpretty »

Jasmine S wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:55 pm
Am I the only one who thinks some of the title suggestions that reference her failed marriage are kinda rude/distasteful? Probably lol..
Honestly, this. There are a lot of things to rib Tanya about that aren't a divorce. Even though she's shiny and "happy" on instagram, I'm sure it's been difficult and painful.

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

It is quite trashy. Therefore perfect for a trash thread

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

Nah, the more vicious the title the better.

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

Kit168 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:25 pm
She really is desperate to get out of the house :rofl: I can’t remember the last time she was at Zoe’s bday Zalfie must have invited her out of pity to their dumb party, they were actually hammering nails into a log earlier :rofl: Most of that food is gonna go to waste and it’s pure sugary crap 🤮 what else would Zoe eat
she did go to zoe's 27th birthday. she drove down to brighton with joe for the day. and she went to what I believe was zoe's 25th (?) when alfie arranged that tea and the whole gleam squad attended. odd how zoe never seems to make the trip for tanya's birthday :roll: I can't believe kate was invited too lmao zoe and kate barely know one another and I have never seen them interact. kate is truly tanya's actual spouse. probably her plus one. tanya hung out with her and her hair stylist the whole time. she really would attend the opening of an envelope if it were popular enough. zoe's the only youtube friendship she's maintained because zoe has a level of fame that's somehow outlasted the rest somewhat. also they're both awful mean girls.
GetRichFromLies wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:48 pm
I bet Jim was a little bit hurt to not go to Zoe's party. When a couple breaks up they find out whose friends are whose.
to be fair, he is away on a trip to borneo with WWF so he couldn't attend anyway. something tells me I don't think he'll mind if tanya keeps zalfie in the split though... sooner or later none of them will pretend anymore- just look at louise and zoe, marcus and alfie, niomi and zoe/tanya, etc.

ilovejumpers
Talker
Talker

Post by ilovejumpers »

I heard about the split yesterday and honestly I'm not surprised. She has always seemed really childish to me and she's going to get a rude awakening when she has to crawl back to YouTube on bended knee after her acting career flounders. To me it's funny that she went straight to LA instead of trying to master the UK film industry which while smaller is still thriving. She won't have anything but the best I suppose :roll:

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

What were Tanya and Kate dressed as for the party?? Everyone else had obvious costumes on but them

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

It would be extremely odd if the divorce wasn’t mentioned in the thread title it’s the biggest thing that’s happened to her and on this thread in ages

heyguyssotoday
Debater
Debater

Post by heyguyssotoday »

Kit168 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:53 am
It would be extremely odd if the divorce wasn’t mentioned in the thread title it’s the biggest thing that’s happened to her and on this thread in ages
I like the fact that - even with a separation (they still haven't said "divorce," so I'm gonna wait and see on that one) - we are LIMPING to get to 40 pages with her.

Beigeville.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

I don't think acknowledging her breakup is any more controversial for a title than any of the other past ones on here. Tbf it is less harsh than ones about her weight, in my opinion.

Return to “Tanya Burr”