Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star (Part 34)

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star (Part 34)

Post by lordofmisrule »

Let's continue gossiping about our skinny minny Hollywood bombshell here ;)

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Re: Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star (Part 34)

Post by sarwah17 »

I wonder why Tanya didn't join their gin company? Even if she knows nothing about the business, it'd be easy money for her...

Post by Guest »

Wow, the previous thread went by pretty quickly to me- I don't think it was like that even when she was in Confidence lol

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Tulips wrote: Wow, the previous thread went by pretty quickly to me- I don't think it was like that even when she was in Confidence lol
The smaller Tanya gets, the quicker the threads go :o

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Tulips wrote: Wow, the previous thread went by pretty quickly to me- I don't think it was like that even when she was in Confidence lol
The smaller Tanya gets, the quicker the threads go :o
:rofl:

MissMina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissMina »

Why is W&McK even representing her? Looking at their clients section there are so many young talented actors. Tanya is just wasting a place. How did she get there??

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

sarwah17 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:02 am
I wonder why Tanya didn't join their gin company? Even if she knows nothing about the business, it'd be easy money for her...
That would involve her investing in it though. Businesses like that won't make profit for a few years. Tanya doesn't earn as much as she used to. She's got her new Tanya Burr brand launching later in the year, I'm guessing that is the only other business she wants to focus on outside acting.
If it was just Jim maybe she would have joined in but going into business with all the Chapman's & Ian is a lot of pressure to commit to.
And as I said on the previous thread, if she is having marital problems the last thing you want to do is sign a business contract with your spouse.
Maybe some of them don't want her on board either, you just don't know. Even within the family they seem very cliquey.
So yeah there are multiple possible reasons why it would be a bad idea for her.

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

This thread is busier than her audition schedule.

Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker

Post by Rielle_GG »

HeadFullofDreams wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:21 am
:rofl: :rofl:

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

HeadFullofDreams wrote:
But she's auditioning lots! 😂😂😂

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

QueenBW wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:25 am
HeadFullofDreams wrote:
But she's auditioning lots! 😂😂😂
...and being rejected lots!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

:rofl: :rofl:

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

I was listening to two women in the acting world speaking about the sex in exchange for film contracts still being very much alive despite the recent #metoo movement.

They were saying how even many of the agents, writers, producers and actors who are even actively calling it out themselves were many times the same men still guilty of exactly the same behaviour but they just don’t view themselves as a sleezy “Weinstein type” of man so they don’t think they are doing anything wrong.

I don’t know why Tanya would wanna be involved in that world when she has no talent or place in it. Her desperation for Hollywood fame makes me wonder what kind of dark stuff she could potentially be willing to do or should i say, end up being forced/persuaded in to doing just to get where she wants to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker

Post by Rielle_GG »

Sweetnpeaceful wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:30 am
I don’t know why Tanya would wanna be involved in that world when she has no talent or place in it. Her desperation for Hollywood fame makes me wonder what kind of dark stuff she could potentially be willing to do or should i say, end up being forced/persuaded in to doing just to get where she wants to be.
Blind ignorance, she only cares for the fame and the notoriety. Hard work, grafting and the seedy underworld of Hollywood doesn't remotely bother her because she believes she will never have to stoop that low.

It will be rather entertaining to watch her return to YouTube after burning so many bridges these last 2 years.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Sweetnpeaceful wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:30 am
I was listening to two women in the acting world speaking about the sex in exchange for film contracts still being very much alive despite the recent #metoo movement.

They were saying how even many of the agents, writers, producers and actors who are even actively calling it out themselves were many times the same men still guilty of exactly the same behaviour but they just don’t view themselves as a sleezy “Weinstein type” of man so they don’t think they are doing anything wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every industry, whether that be performing, or London city bankers has seedy behaviour behind closed doors. I'm gonna give her credit and say I don't believe Tanya would stoop that low. It's not all like that. And she has a good agent. It's often the ones with the dodgy agents that get sent for dodgy jobs.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Oh yay! <3 I'd like to thank Tanya Burr.. for having a giant egg for a head, and for giving us endless entertainment with the funniest thing to come out of YouTube -her actress journey- without which, this wouldn't have been possible. <3

:rofl:

foreverthine
Informer
Informer

Post by foreverthine »

Is Jim ready to spill on his failed marriage?! The tweet and insta story about life giving him lemons, come on we all see it!

Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker

Post by Rielle_GG »

foreverthine wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:05 pm
Is Jim ready to spill on his failed marriage?! The tweet and insta story about life giving him lemons, come on we all see it!
Quite!

Strange joke to make, especially for someone who admitted he 'drank a bit too much'. Didn't his father have a drinking problem....
Screenshot_20190303_212935.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

^ I might be reading too much into Louise saying "party of one" to Jim- I know she and Tanya weren't the best of acquaintances but if there has been a break-up, it sounds a bit too gleeful to me.

good2gossip
Learner
Learner

Post by good2gossip »

Does anyone know if there actually was any drama between Tanya and Louise? I know they were in a few videos together years and noticed they don't follow eachother on Insta the other day. Have i missed something obvious?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tanya Burr”