Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star (Part 34)

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star (Part 34)

Post by snuffy777 »

^Beyond cringe-y that he's trying so hard to reach for juicy drama. Like, sir. These two are the most vanilla, beige blobs on the planet- there isn't any. :lol:

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Let's play a game: will you be able to spot the massive tit on this picture? Oh, there is also a breast.
Click on the picture!

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

ann260 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:05 am
Found these on Youtube:

Tanya Burr & Jim Chapman are getting a divorce...:

Did Jim Chapman resent his wife, Tanya Burr? (Divorce):
Oh i love a conspiracy

belbeauty29
Talker
Talker

Post by belbeauty29 »

So Jim has said on his insta stories that he’s waiting for the sale of his place to go through before he can buy somewhere new. So, they are selling then? Unless he has another place I’ve forgotten about!

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

belbeauty29 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:10 am
So Jim has said on his insta stories that he’s waiting for the sale of his place to go through before he can buy somewhere new. So, they are selling then? Unless he has another place I’ve forgotten about!
I think he’s meaning he’s buying a place so he’s waiting for that to go through.

bagafreebee
Talker
Talker

Post by bagafreebee »

Daily Mail today - Jim Chapman is living with his sister after split from Tanya Burr.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

bagafreebee wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:24 am
Daily Mail today - Jim Chapman is living with his sister after split from Tanya Burr.
The Bulletproof actress? Spends most of her time in Los Angeles?
Sycophantic bullshit :roll:

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

bagafreebee wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:24 am
DM making an article out of Jim's IG story makes me think they are low on 'showbiz' content today. So is that their flat in London or is he in Norwich? He's waiting on the sale of the house so he can move to his new place. I'm guessing their house is a private listing? I can't remember the street name now (not asking for anyone to post it here).

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

^ I can't see the house on rightmove so it's either private or not listed

BeccaBanana
Debater
Debater

Post by BeccaBanana »

Loving all the comments in the Daily Mail article. Pah Ha, bet Tarn is seething

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Lol you oughta know the Fail would be the only rag reporting on them. Not even the tabloids give a shit 😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

heyguyssotoday
Debater
Debater

Post by heyguyssotoday »

Whitesand wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 am
I got the impression that he's waiting on the purchase of HIS new place to go through, not that they're selling the house they both lived in, in SW London. I hope they're not selling that place; I love it! I wanna buy it (couldn't in a million years)!

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

heyguyssotoday wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:15 am
Whitesand wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 am
I got the impression that he's waiting on the purchase of HIS new place to go through, not that they're selling the house they both lived in, in SW London. I hope they're not selling that place; I love it! I wanna buy it (couldn't in a million years)!
You're right, I misread that. I know he has earned decent money the last couple of years but I'm guessing he'll be in a flat in a not as nice area.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Omg she really is dim as a doorstop. Posting a whole story about whether it is ok to eat a kiwi dated 20th March. What a brick. Fruit doesn't magically become poison after its best before date 🙄🙄🙄 It's not a 'use by date' you plank.
She really is out of touch with reality and being an adult if she doesn't understand basic food guidelines.
Is her life really that empty now that she has nothing to post but that?

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

summerlove90 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:58 am
Omg she really is dim as a doorstop. Posting a whole story about whether it is ok to eat a kiwi dated 20th March. What a brick. Fruit doesn't magically become poison after its best before date 🙄🙄🙄 It's not a 'use by date' you plank.
She really is out of touch with reality and being an adult if she doesn't understand basic food guidelines.
I get the feeling that she only posted that to post herself eating something healthy since everyone comments how she only posts crap food.

But if she really thinks veggies and fruits just go bad the day of their best before X date... She has no functioning neurons left.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

summerlove90 wrote:
She probably got through life so far with Jim helping her with everything. She never had to rely on herself and her poor life skills. Let's see how she copes now that she is on her own.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Dandelion wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:26 am

She probably got through life so far with Jim helping her with everything. She never had to rely on herself and her poor life skills. Let's see how she copes now that she is on her own.
Yeah you're right. I reckon Jim relied on Tanya emotionally whereas Tanya relied on Jim practically.

23sure

Post by 23sure »

QueenBW wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:08 am
summerlove90 wrote:
I get the feeling that she only posted that to post herself eating something healthy since everyone comments how she only posts crap food.

But if she really thinks veggies and fruits just go bad the day of their best before X date... She has no functioning neurons left.
"But it looks so normal, tastes normal", right, because the second it turns 21st the kiwi suddenly becomes all moldy :rofl: :rofl:
she really is that stupid. Well at least she eats it, not like zalfie who trash all the food right the next day :roll:

Post by Guest »

A bit late to this/sorry for off-topic, but:
I don’t know if anyone else here watches Brooklyn Nine Nine, but every time I see a post from Jim without his shirt on and that ‘I’m so sexci, ey?’ look on his face I think of that Rosa quote where she says: ‘I’m sorry for your goat face and your rodent brain and your weird goose body. I hope you feel better!’

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

I honestly think she thinks that acting helpless is endearing and gives her personality. :? Maybe that shit could pass when you're 20, but now that you're hitting 30, it's not even the slightest bit cute anymore. Like, whatsoever. It's actually fucking pathetic.

I pity her in the dating world. She and Jim got together when they were teens, so he was just accustomed to her childish behavior that she never grew out of. But what self-respecting person looking for a partner is gonna find an adult woman who takes to social media for help with the most basic, common sense things and who's a slob and can't pick up after herself, attractive? God pull yourself together already, Tarn.

Return to “Tanya Burr”