Possessed crazy lady Lidl let loose in Dior using vouchers galore! #FakeQuornPoisoning followed by SaltySausage #37

Re: Possessed crazy lady Lidl let loose in Dior using vouchers galore! #FakeQuornPoisoning followed by SaltySausage #37

Post by Guest »

I did notice on her latest vlog she listed her one shoulder grey outfit but did not tag it as gifted while it was listed as a "pr item" in the Paris instagram shot.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Possessed crazy lady Lidl let loose in Dior using vouchers galore! #FakeQuornPoisoning followed by SaltySausage #37

Post by Hunevoque »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:09 pm

??????!!!!!!!!??????????

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Hunevoque wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:47 pm
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:09 pm

??????!!!!!!!!??????????
It’s a summary of Lydia’s intelligent thoughts.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Kells
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Kells »

Can’t believe she is complaining about not having a Humphrey Munson kitchen on Instagram. It’s fricking Tom Howley - they are 60k up. And she is completely lying about not knowing who made it - all the doors have a Tom Howley frickin name badge inside. She also knows that ‘This little build’ has a Tom Howley kitchen (the same as hers) because she copied the paint scheme.Why would she lie??

Food_n_chill
Debater
Debater

Post by Food_n_chill »

peasoup wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:19 pm
Hi lovelies, tag away those hotels so I can grab their attention for a freebie!
x spongebob-mc spongerpantsImage
Oh my gosh why can’t she stay the hell away from Edinburgh ugh!!!!!!
Such a beg.
Edinburgh is one of my favourite cities. I don’t want this free crap begging dirty scumbag anywhere near the place. It’s too beautiful for the stinker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Food_n_chill
Debater
Debater

Post by Food_n_chill »

Chichibangbang wrote:Image
She cannot accept that people are not bothered by consumerism and shallow unintelligent flogs.

Exactly that!

The views aren’t abnormally low, they are the real views before you went off on a purchase spree darling. Your minion scarry must have had a day off.

Food_n_chill
Debater
Debater

Post by Food_n_chill »

Iris1969 wrote:
Blueyes669 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:06 pm
starsandsmiles wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 am
The doctoring allegation is probably because the photos that have been submitted are the ones with the original caption not the ones with the new caption that she adds hours after. I wonder how she would spin if someone submitted both original and new photos with time stamps

Yes, more than likely.
I complained about the description under her recent videos not disclosing anything, but still using affiliate links.
I did not docture anything and in fact, her videos still don’t have the correct disclosures in them!

I’m not sure why she insists she is above board, when if you go to her video from 4 days ago about what she wore and new room crap, apart from the L’Oréal stuff, nothing else is disclosed, and it should be.
THAT is now illegal and she is saying she is above board?
Is she broken?

Go ASA, go!

If she did as told, she wouldn’t get the complaints....even ITF and FashionMumboJumbo are playing by the rules!!

What a twat.
Fashion Mumblr is the worst of them all (or as Lydia would say it: the most baddest ;-)). She still doesn't disclose anything on her YT channel and she was defending Lydia like crazy on Twitter today :?.

I’m wondering, with the amount of time they invest into studying and defending their wrong doing, why can’t they spend that time following the simple list of rules?

chunkymonkey321
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chunkymonkey321 »

Hello Ladies! Long time lurker, first time poster. I just replied to her twitter tantrum so I expect to get blocked soon :)
IMG_0818.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

PixelGirl wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:26 am
Brunette_ wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:07 am
My2cents88 wrote:Doctoring it to get her in trouble? ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I don’t understand why she always has to point finger/throw shade at someone else in order to defend herself? That’s such a childish thing to do. “I see others doing...” omg how old are you again? Mind your own business, Lydia. If you manage to stand out among “others” people will notice without your pathetic self-serving shout outs.

On another note, can someone tell me how can anyone doctor her (non)disclosure?

Also, I used to work for a state institution similar to ASA. There is no way they shared with her the details of a complaint. They’ve mostly likely requested clarifications on a specific post (subject to complaint). The rest is her fantasy.

I wonder if what she means by doctoring is this:
We come across a post that isn't properly declared (take your pick as to which one, there are so many), screenshot that and share it here and use that screenshot to complain against. We know she reads in here, if she knows she has misdeclared and we've picked that up, she could then go and edit her post to reflect what it should have said, so when the ASA say, you said this, she can say no I didn't they must have doctored that screenshot!! to make me look bad, look at my post and see for yourself what it says. Also who is to know whether she lets the vlogs go through so they look like she isn't advertising so she gets more views, then once the views start to settle down, go back in and edit it to show it is an AD in the title. I wouldn't trust her at all, in fact I am not sure I would trust any of them to be honest. Influencers like her and her shady practice is making the good bloggers look bad, so we don't trust anyone.
That's EXACTLY what she does. I scrolled through her old videos months ago and noticed a shit ton of videos in a row had "AD" at the end of the Title. And I know for a fact they weren't originally marked as an "Ad" because that's when I did watch her and NEVER saw an anything declared as an Ad during that time. She's shady AF. I noticed she started editing the title with AD after a few days since the upload, always waiting for initial views to die down first.

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

her last youtube offering annoyed me until no end and demonstrates why you can't trust any "influencer" recommendations. everything is the best, most wonderful, most amazing shit ever until it isn't. also the oran sandals were used to death and look in terrible condition and the prada bag is passé (according to her), but people are supposed to pay her money for the privilege of buying from her? like fuck off. you can't just give it to a charity shop or friends and family? she's the grubbiest worst.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

The effort it takes to make vain old beaky look good eh?

Anyone else see her sat there filming herself & just think what a patheticly sad way to spend your precious fleeting time on this Earth... A sad selfish existence £££ doing nothing for any other human.

Ladies we are truly blessed; we were sent MeMe Millen to make us appreciate & celebrate our wholesome lives of purpose, our strengths and talents & our generous, kind loving souls all the more :)ImageImage

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

Blueyes669 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:48 am
I’m other news...
I received this from the ASA:

Dear ‘Ole Bluie

Your complaint – Lydia Elise Millen

Thank you for your recent complaint.

We are already investigating three separate concerns about Lydia’s social media channels. Your complaint has been added to our file. We shall let you know the outcome of the investigation in due course.

Kind regards,
Wura

Wura Sanusi
Investigations Executive
Direct line 020 7492 2178

Advertising Standards Authority
Mid City Place, 71 High Holborn
London WC1V 6QT
Telephone 020 7492 2222
www.asa.org.uk

View our 2017 Annual Report and video

Legal, decent, honest and truthful

Seems it’s all in hand!
Nothing to worry about here. All taken care off.
The lack of disclosure and going back to how it was is obviously a hot topic!
only 3?????

queenofthesealpups
Learner
Learner

Post by queenofthesealpups »

How vain and useless was that last flog? She literally put it up because she had nothing else to offer.

Not informative at all. Lidl’s reasonings behind why the regret aren’t because they didn’t work for her in terms of functionality or practicality or simply put she just didn’t reach for it. Her justifications are as sad as “they didn’t fit my wide feet” or “the bag just had too much yellow toned hardware and I mix metals” or “I don’t see anyone wearing it anymore” (so I can’t be caught dead in it either). In reality she only regrets these ‘purchases’ (and I use that term loosely) because of aesthetic reasons being they didn’t suit HER specifically. And while that’s totally fine, I don’t understand why we needed a whole vlog for her to tell us she’s got wide feet and poor taste.

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

At least one person is honest and not blowing smoke up her arse on Twitter......Yes Lidl you are dishonest and don't follow the rules !!! :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Pepper0506 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:24 pm
At least one person is honest and not blowing smoke up her arse on Twitter......Yes Lidl you are dishonest and don't follow the rules !!! :roll:
This post was by a GG newbie. ImageImage

Nice one chunkymonkey321 and :wel:

Cutepuppy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Cutepuppy1 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:39 pm
The effort it takes to make vain old beaky look good eh?

Anyone else see her sat there filming herself & just think what a patheticly sad way to spend your precious fleeting time on this Earth... A sad selfish existence £££ doing nothing for any other human.

Ladies we are truly blessed; we were sent MeMe Millen to make us appreciate & celebrate our wholesome lives of purpose, our strengths and talents & our generous, kind loving souls all the more :)ImageImage
Lidl's beauty filter is youtube's hardest worker!

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

She's selling her granny shoes because she can't get her big platypus feet in them.

Best try these Lidl! Image

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Return to “Lydia Millen”