Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiWannaBeKarTRASHian - Part 10

Post by Lilyroman »

quietcat6 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:00 am
She looks like she's high on something. Not just drunk.Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m sure she’ll drop references to trying drugs either on her bloopers page or the podcast. Just like having multiple hookups and being drunk is so so cool and relatable.

yellie
Learner
Learner

Post by yellie »

Anyone notice that she’s the one that is not hanging out with the Asian Girl Squad??
Saw Laura, Mia and Tiff hanging out together though sometimes not at the same time but where’s Remi?
Maybe she thinks she’s too good for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

yellie wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:46 pm
Anyone notice that she’s the one that is not hanging out with the Asian Girl Squad??
Saw Laura, Mia and Tiff hanging out together though sometimes not at the same time but where’s Remi?
Maybe she thinks she’s too good for them ImageImageImage

She is with alisha who seems to be the only one who still stands her.
They never liked her, looks like she was only friends with tiffany and she included herself into the group, Then they will hangout together for content.
Also they all 3 went with their dates, why would they want sloppy rem next to them seeking attention?
Not that having a man makes you better but she is so boy crazy she is probably jelous.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

yellie wrote:Anyone notice that she’s the one that is not hanging out with the Asian Girl Squad??

Or they finally had enough of her shit and dropped her. Who would want to be around Remi, I don’t get it. She’s so loud and obnoxious, constantly screeching and doing the splits. Y I K E S.

Plus the rest of AZN girl squad are in relationships and Remi doesn’t fit in anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s tried more than once to flirt with one of their boyfriends or gotten a little too close to comfort and the other girls dropped her.

Post by Guest »

Watching the tomato diet video and anyone else notice her Keurig is blurred out? Is that weird?

Autumn1128
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Autumn1128 »

I can't get over the vast difference between the photos she posts and her instastories. It's so obvious that she photoshops all her photos even the blooper ones. Who has time for that?

Is she friends with Eli anymore??

I'm not surprised she isn't hanging out with the Asian squad. I always got that feeling that they couldn't stand her. Remi seems so immature compared to them. I'm surprised Alisha has lasted so long with her. Probably bc she has a contract with the podcast but still.

Why does she always have a lollipop in her mouth at Coachella?? Is that supposed to look cool or something? Or is their drugs in the lollipops? Is that a thing?

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

usecodejacattack2017 wrote:Watching the tomato diet video and anyone else notice her Keurig is blurred out? Is that weird?
It was a sponsored video and a lot of companies make you blur out any other brand names

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

This girl is in denial.
And this IG comment was me from one of my fake accounts. I guess I should have been more clear that she needs some therapy for her own self so people would want to actually be with her and not just use her for clout. Image

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

quietcat6 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:30 pm
This girl is in denial.
And this IG comment was me from one of my fake accounts. I guess I should have been more clear that she needs some therapy for her own self so people would want to actually be with her and not just use her for clout. Image

-Lol like yeaaah i mean don't u know guysss only look for hotttt girls like me who can droppp it and do splits. Have you SEEN my big booty and abs tho? Gainssss. I am the happiest EVER no but really this time. Tears. anywayss who wants a boyfriend i hook up all the time lol i love alisha. K omw 2 work out so i drink my calories later brb. #ad-

:roll: :roll: :roll: i can hear her annoying voice.

Justreading4fun

Post by Justreading4fun »

quietcat6 wrote:
This girl is in denial.

She must be so wasted because I’ve never seen her reply to this many “hate” comments before damn, I’m using the word “hate” very loosely

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Justreading4fun wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:
This girl is in denial.

She must be so wasted because I’ve never seen her reply to this many “hate” comments before damn, I’m using the word “hate” very loosely
Oh, I know. I love it. I'm commenting all over just to get under her skin and rile up her audience. LOL! Yeah, I troll. :)

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

She deleted a bunch of the ones calling her Snooki that had a lot of likes lol

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

quietcat6 wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:
This girl is in denial.

Oh, I know. I love it. I'm commenting all over just to get under her skin and rile up her audience. LOL! Yeah, I troll. :)

Do you have a fake account you troll with or do you use your personal lol

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

Wasn't it last year at Coachella that someone came here and posted that they were really excited to meet Remi and that she was hella rude? (I can't remember if it was Coachella or Vidcon.)

Anyway, she's been getting real rude with her viewers lately...not a good look Rem.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

summerday wrote:Wasn't it last year at Coachella that someone came here and posted that they were really excited to meet Remi and that she was hella rude? (I can't remember if it was Coachella or Vidcon.)

Anyway, she's been getting real rude with her viewers lately...not a good look Rem.
I wonder if it’s because she’s copying what James Charles does and responds to hate comments and then somehow he goes viral. Maybe this is her new “trying to go viral” thing instead of that damn cookie lol

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

kittykat94 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:00 pm
yellie wrote:Anyone notice that she’s the one that is not hanging out with the Asian Girl Squad??

Or they finally had enough of her shit and dropped her. Who would want to be around Remi, I don’t get it. She’s so loud and obnoxious, constantly screeching and doing the splits. Y I K E S.

Plus the rest of AZN girl squad are in relationships and Remi doesn’t fit in anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s tried more than once to flirt with one of their boyfriends or gotten a little too close to comfort and the other girls dropped her.

Screeching and doing the splits :rofl:

yellie
Learner
Learner

Post by yellie »

quietcat6 wrote:This girl is in denial.

Omg lmao. Of course we don’t need therapy to get a boyfriend but we do if we were YOU, she can’t even tell the differences ImageImageImage

Btw great comment, I bet she is really pissed. Probably went to make out with someone after then bam a week later “losing my virginity” video HAHA

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

MisSnookiRembarrassing LyingAss-hten :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Watching her IG, stories and pictures, i honestly don't know who she is anymore. Her attention seeking behavior is beyond cringe now. Like if it were a level 7 it is now at a 10. Honestly the only reason i think alisha tolerates her is because she is close to nobody after she stop being friends with mia. Alisha barely hangs out with niki anymore.
I feel like remi is a not a good look to her. I can't imagine hanging out with someone who constantly seeks attention. That video of her dancing in the middle of a circle was the last straw. She was a nice girl, idk any guy that would be attracted to that in a long term way. I get the feeling like she over does it in new relationships with guys and it turns them off or when they watch her social media they cringe. Even tana mongeau has settled down.

Sent from my TangoTab using Tapatalk

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

kittykat94 wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:
This girl is in denial.

Do you have a fake account you troll with or do you use your personal lol

Yes. Fake of course.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”