Atlanta Bloggers

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Chaiteakoffee

Re: Atlanta Bloggers

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

Chota don all these influencers are like in a tight knit kitty patty club.
They all put themselves out there and then say oh its not that serious, dont dig in to my stuff, IG aint that deep. Well if it aint that deep then why are you so hurt when people are calling you out on your front?

The day they all admit they are in it for fame and money is the day maybe we can head on the right direction. I said this before no one needs you all to promote zara asos vicidoll nakd and freaking DW and gucci belts lmaoooooo

ABCDATL wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:42 pm
Looks like this thread has causing all sorts of ppl to chime in adn say things online.

First and foremost this threads main purpose is to shed some light on the same people who put themselves out there. This is no longer considered slander or libel in the eyes of the law and the same applies to that matter in terms of it being gossip.

I think muslim ppl will argue gossip is gossip, but then u should start with the source whose posing for the pictures. Talk to them about Islam. What i am saying is ppl trying to combat this from a oh this thread is morally and religiously wrong is lunatics. No one is forcing ppl to put themselves out there. If you don't want ppl to talk about you in a sucha manner thats protected by your human rights of free speech then FUCK OFF the NET M8!

People want to be famous they want to be talked about. People act out for attention. HERE the fuck it is for you to read the hard honest truth about yourself. It seems like some people have taken this thread and maybe tried to turn it into a lets talk shit about Atlanta desi ppl. Do the fuck as you please ! If theres a bitch ass mother fucker out there whose acting like a bitch in public being a hoe its your choice and right as a human to say whatever you feel.

Its 2019 baby. Everyone hates everyone. People also love to trolL.

I honestly believe a lot of religious folks afraid people will point out all the weird guys who slide into the DM’s. Dudes who are creeepy ass guys.

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ATLbelle »

These hoes aint that interesting anymore

honeyntea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by honeyntea »

where is the REAL tea...

pakistan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pakistan »

thread officially dead

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Well that ran its course real fast. lol

ABCDATL
Learner
Learner

Post by ABCDATL »

Sorry folks I’ve been traveling and busy with life.

LOL shits not done. We move on to the next topic. The next group is photographers. I don’t know definitely a very juicy topic. There’s a desi female photographer who has a very interesting past. LOL. Also another photographer won’t say his race but he’s def one who likes to hit on females. Won’t speak on his status but these ppl need to put on blast tho.

zm07

Post by zm07 »

ABCDATL wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:37 pm

LOL shits not done. We move on to the next topic. The next group is photographers. I don’t know definitely a very juicy topic. There’s a desi female photographer who has a very interesting past. LOL. Also another photographer won’t say his race but he’s def one who likes to hit on females. Won’t speak on his status but these ppl need to put on blast tho.
Sara Iqbal? looolll

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

spill it

wastingtime
Learner
Learner

Post by wastingtime »

zm07 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:58 pm
ABCDATL wrote:

Sara Iqbal? looolll
hahaha my first thought too. spill spill spill

honeyntea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by honeyntea »

are you gonna put them on blast?
ABCDATL wrote:

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

saalekaa is annoying asf

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

This chat is dead lol but did anybody see Afghangstah’s suit. I’m havinf mixed feelings. Saw her at a wedding last night actually. What do you guys think of that?

ATLbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by ATLbelle »

ABCDATL wrote:

Still waiting

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

ATLbelle wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:28 pm
This chat is dead lol but did anybody see Afghangstah’s suit. I’m havinf mixed feelings. Saw her at a wedding last night actually. What do you guys think of that?
she has unique style

Post by Guest »

One of my buddies is talking to this Nadia maya girl, any insights about her? Heard she got expelled from high school

Post by Guest »

Any insight on Nadia maya will be greatly appreciated

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Joejoe wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:52 am
Any insight on Nadia maya will be greatly appreciated

Is it that guy she posted on her story? Omar A?
Just read through the forum there’s a lot on there.

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Anyways does anybody else find Saleka Kabir to be a total wannabe? She promoted one makeup video for a whole week! Baby if nobody is watching it nobody is watching it and she is always attempting to use big words in “promoting mental health awareness”. Look at her last post and there’s is barely anybody talking about it lol I feel sorry

Post by Guest »

These girls take Instagram waaayy to seriously

falcon21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by falcon21 »

ATLbelle wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:29 pm
ABCDATL wrote: Sorry folks I’ve been traveling and busy with life.

Still waiting
Joejoe wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 1:18 am
One of my buddies is talking to this Nadia maya girl, any insights about her? Heard she got expelled from high school
I was wondering the same thing. Any info on this Nadia Maya girl??

Return to “Can you please help me find...”