HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

Post by clessidrae »

imagine people's faces during these interactions with her
  • 'oh what a cute baby, what's his name?
  • 'thanks but she's a girl' *annoyed face*
  • 'oh pardon, the outfit's colour misled me. she looks lovely, what did you name her?'
  • 'Gray'
cue to them being confused af and not knowing if she's taking the piss or not while Lily looks at them like this because they dared assume wrong lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii »

My little girl was wearing a pink cardigan and someone asked how old HE was, i didnt kick up a fuss about or moan, it happens, who cares!? You especially cannot complain when they are dressed in what is traditionally known a boys colour/theme

bevflannery
Talker
Talker

Post by bevflannery »

Pinkii wrote:My little girl was wearing a pink cardigan and someone asked how old HE was, i didnt kick up a fuss about or moan, it happens, who cares!? You especially cannot complain when they are dressed in what is traditionally known a boys colour/theme
I used to get the same with my son dressed in fairly boyish clothes...”what a pretty little girl” hahaha I just used to say “thank you” and smile to myself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

The whole 'ths is what going out with the baby for the first time looks like' thing and that Instagram lies is really annoying. Yeah wearing a pad isn't unusual but it is possible to have a quick shower, not wear a dirty top and just put some mascara or whatever on when you have a partner to look after the baby.. I guess she's just wanting all the praise for showing het reality of being a mum.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

Wasn't Lily the one who was already preparing her audience for her maternity leave during her pregnancy ?!

I remember her saying something like "please understand my unusual content" a.k.a. no/less content? At least she was apologizing beforehand :D
I on the other hand knew before that she would just love the role as the "real mom" ...and look who is posting more than ever? :)
I feel you can see her enjoy having content and a perspective in life, which benefits her overall attitude. Might only be the feeling of finally having something meaningful to say though...

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Emmy25 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:44 am
The whole 'ths is what going out with the baby for the first time looks like' thing and that Instagram lies is really annoying. Yeah wearing a pad isn't unusual but it is possible to have a quick shower, not wear a dirty top and just put some mascara or whatever on when you have a partner to look after the baby.. I guess she's just wanting all the praise for showing het reality of being a mum.
first of all everyone knows instagram lies and you Lily, you dummy add to that lie every day.
But it's also like yeah pregnancy isn't what it looks like online, but you've had what 2/3 sisters have kids, I get that its different feeling it yourself but unless she paid zero attention when her sisters were going through this I have NO idea why she's acting like it's brand new.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Dont you guys know lily just hasss to tell us how SPECIAL and UNIQUE and how NOT-LIKE-OTHER-GIRLS she is.. she has tried to do that with every aspect of her life, including "not traditional" wedding - honestly cannot roll my eyes any harder.
BANNED

:hugs:

foals
Learner
Learner

Post by foals »

clessidrae wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:49 am
Lechat wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:34 am
I know this is a trash thread but I’m going to cut Lily some slack. Having a new baby is an emotional time. Going back into hospital can’t have been nice. I hope it’s nothing serious for her and/or the baby. But more so, I wish she’d cut herself some slack and get off IG stories. She doesn’t need to keep it real for her audience or show people what’s going on. If she really wants to do a whole “here’s what my first few weeks with the baby was really like”.... do it in a few months.

She said she wanted to take mat leave so bloody take it. If anything this whole “I’ll show everyone how real being a mom is” is more damaging to her if she’s struggling to adapt right now and is experiencing some set backs like going back into hospital. Surely the best thing for her to do is recover and focus on her baby. She’s so lucky she has a supportive husband and family close by, a lot of people don’t have that so she doesn’t need positive comments and likes from IG!!

I wholeheartedly agree but she is far too insecure and loves the attention too much to actually do that. I partially think it's more than simply over-sharing at this point, it's probably helping her to cope with it because being praised is something she got very used to and cannot live without. support from offline people/friends/family wouldn't feel enough, in a way
This is exactly why Lily posts..... she loves the attention she garners from Instagram. I can't imagine what her total screen time is from day to day..... she went through most of her mat leave sitting on her a**, so I'd imagine it's hard to go cold-turkey with a social media detox.

palmsprings
Learner
Learner

Post by palmsprings »

Emmy25 wrote:The whole 'ths is what going out with the baby for the first time looks like' thing and that Instagram lies is really annoying. Yeah wearing a pad isn't unusual but it is possible to have a quick shower, not wear a dirty top and just put some mascara or whatever on when you have a partner to look after the baby.. I guess she's just wanting all the praise for showing het reality of being a mum.
Completely agree with this. She has ONE very new baby and a hands on husband to help. New babies sleep a lot. She has time to jump in the shower and put on some clean clothes. It takes 10 minutes. It’s beyond annoying to see new mums on Instagram try to be “real” and “relatable”.

I can’t relate to being out in public looking like a mess and then positing it on social media for a pat on the back. Not saying you have to have a full face of make up and a blow dry but it doesn’t have to be one or the other, Lily.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

foals wrote:
clessidrae wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:49 am
Lechat wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:34 am
I know this is a trash thread but I’m going to cut Lily some slack. Having a new baby is an emotional time. Going back into hospital can’t have been nice. I hope it’s nothing serious for her and/or the baby. But more so, I wish she’d cut herself some slack and get off IG stories. She doesn’t need to keep it real for her audience or show people what’s going on. If she really wants to do a whole “here’s what my first few weeks with the baby was really like”.... do it in a few months.

She said she wanted to take mat leave so bloody take it. If anything this whole “I’ll show everyone how real being a mom is” is more damaging to her if she’s struggling to adapt right now and is experiencing some set backs like going back into hospital. Surely the best thing for her to do is recover and focus on her baby. She’s so lucky she has a supportive husband and family close by, a lot of people don’t have that so she doesn’t need positive comments and likes from IG!!

I wholeheartedly agree but she is far too insecure and loves the attention too much to actually do that. I partially think it's more than simply over-sharing at this point, it's probably helping her to cope with it because being praised is something she got very used to and cannot live without. support from offline people/friends/family wouldn't feel enough, in a way
This is exactly why Lily posts..... she loves the attention she garners from Instagram. I can't imagine what her total screen time is from day to day..... she went through most of her mat leave sitting on her a**, so I'd imagine it's hard to go cold-turkey with a social media detox.
if lily changes saffron’s diaper but didn’t instagram it.. did she REALLY change her diaper?

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Oh no, we’re already back to the fake sleeping selfies

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

ccocopops_16 wrote:Oh no, we’re already back to the fake sleeping selfies

Now that didn't take long, did it?! Okay, so now she has an excuse not to wash her hair very often, what was her excuse before baby GLG came along?
She's so dramatic. Image

BeagleCat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeagleCat »

palmsprings wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:52 pm
Emmy25 wrote:The whole 'ths is what going out with the baby for the first time looks like' thing and that Instagram lies is really annoying. Yeah wearing a pad isn't unusual but it is possible to have a quick shower, not wear a dirty top and just put some mascara or whatever on when you have a partner to look after the baby.. I guess she's just wanting all the praise for showing het reality of being a mum.
Completely agree with this. She has ONE very new baby and a hands on husband to help. New babies sleep a lot. She has time to jump in the shower and put on some clean clothes. It takes 10 minutes. It’s beyond annoying to see new mums on Instagram try to be “real” and “relatable”.

I can’t relate to being out in public looking like a mess and then positing it on social media for a pat on the back. Not saying you have to have a full face of make up and a blow dry but it doesn’t have to be one or the other, Lily.
A million percent this!

I had a baby five weeks ago and it’s pretty easy to have a shower, put some makeup on and some clean clothes. Especially now that Rich is on paternity leave it’s rben easier! She will have a rude awakening when she’s pulling the bouncer into the bathroom with her while she has a shower and god forbid she has to do the danger hair wash where you don’t have a chance to do a hair mask and hair oils and all the other stuff she puts on. It’s the fastest you’ll ever shampoo your hair when you are home alone with the baby.

On another note, it’s really irritating me that for someone who has so much #gifted clothes for her baby not one thing so far has fitted! It’s all rolled up about five times!

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:42 am
Oh no, we’re already back to the fake sleeping selfies

This is how I know she doesnt have anybody in her life to tell her no. She needs a friend to tell her fake sleeping selfies are dumb and everyone knows she's not actually asleep.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

meg1912 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:56 am

Now that didn't take long, did it?! Okay, so now she has an excuse not to wash her hair very often, what was her excuse before baby GLG came along?
She's so dramatic. Image
I truly hope she doesn't mean that she didn't have a single (or even just one?) shower since leaving the hospital because that would be FUCKING gross. idk, either way, her hygiene has always disgusted me and she looks grimier than ever now

bee24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bee24 »

clessidrae wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:21 am
meg1912 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:56 am

She's so dramatic. Image
I truly hope she doesn't mean that she didn't have a single (or even just one?) shower since leaving the hospital because that would be FUCKING gross. idk, either way, her hygiene has always disgusted me and she looks grimier than ever now
I’m really starting to think she’s one of those girls that only showers when they wash their hair 😷

Having to take the baby back in must have been hard and scary yes, but she needs to be keeping some level of cleanliness. She had a c-section for goodness sake she does not want that scar getting infected 😳

Also I can’t cope with the ‘sleeping’ selfies either I really don’t understand the thought process that leads a grown woman to take a photo of herself pretending to be asleep and then post it online. More than once as well!

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Well thank goodness the brand gifted you a very expensive breast pump so you could still feel like yourself Lily!!! Otherwise you would have been like the other peasants and used the hospital-issued pump. The horror.

(One of my favourites on IG actually uses the Elvis pump and has convinced me it was a great device a long time ago but the way Lily words her reviews irks me)

Post by Guest »

^ It's annoying how she has to overjustify everything, on top of sounding entitled the whole time.

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

She's been doing this job for 10 years!! How hard can it be lean how to advertise something without sounding like a condescending bitch.

She could have say "Hi, I am using this super expensive thing, I know that it isn't for everyone's budget but if you are looking into it I love if because it does x, y and z and those things are priority for me because of this reason".-

Doesn't she have a degree in marketing?

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:37 am
Well thank goodness the brand gifted you a very expensive breast pump so you could still feel like yourself Lily!!! Otherwise you would have been like the other peasants and used the hospital-issued pump. The horror.

(One of my favourites on IG actually uses the Elvis pump and has convinced me it was a great device a long time ago but the way Lily words her reviews irks me)

"and still feel like me" WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

since when does a breast pump defines or changes who you are as a person???? she's so exaggerated and dramatic, it feeds your child CHILL OUT

Return to “Lily Pebbles”