HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

Post by CofeeNgossip »

I still don't understand if they are in hospital for Lily or for Grey? It's quite odd that they are both staying in?

Also to cut her some slack pumping does make you feel a bit gross, not like "you". And re/ baby clothes not fitting, guess what, you can't have a baby do a try on haul! By the time they are dressed you don't want to disturb them and dress them again just cause the sleeves need rolled. Some people on here are really harsh!

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry Lily had such a rubbish labour and has had to go back to hospital. Can't be nice for any new Mum or baby. But can't she take an actual BREAK from Instagram? She can put out an update video or just write in her stories. I'm sure all of this is exhausting enough without having to update her social media.

Grey has to be the blandest and dullest name for a baby I've ever heard. Poor little girl. Swapping the names around would have made more sense (Luna Grey) but no, Lily had to be different. Awful name.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Emmy25 »

CofeeNgossip wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:16 pm
I still don't understand if they are in hospital for Lily or for Grey? It's quite odd that they are both staying in?

Also to cut her some slack pumping does make you feel a bit gross, not like "you". And re/ baby clothes not fitting, guess what, you can't have a baby do a try on haul! By the time they are dressed you don't want to disturb them and dress them again just cause the sleeves need rolled. Some people on here are really harsh!
Yeah the baby clothes thing isn't really anything I thought about. As long as the baby is dressed and not too hot or cold.

She shares so much that I find it bizarre she won't say why there are in hospital. It cant be really serious if she has time for fake sleep selfies so it may be a bit cynical but it feels like she wants people to keep following or she could have just said "don't worry, we are here because of (reason." My good friend's son had meningitis and they were back in the hospital two days after birth last month and she definitely wasn't taking pics and promoting breast pumps. Assume she'll update in a day or two.

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

When is this so called mt happening...

She popped the baby out 2 secs ago and is already shilling us sponsored crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

Oops I meant ml maternity leave lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bird83
Learner
Learner

Post by Bird83 »

CofeeNgossip wrote:I still don't understand if they are in hospital for Lily or for Grey? It's quite odd that they are both staying in?

More than likely for the baby. They were readmitted day 5 which is weigh day so probably weight loss. I noticed in a story Grey had a dummy which isn't advised when breastfeeding as you end up missing the feeding cues. It's possibly why she's also pumping to increase her supply and top the baby up after a breastfeed.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

She walked with Grey to vote yesterday after the fake sleeping pic so they must both be ok and were in hospital for something fairly minor.

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

I understand the urge to document everything when you’re first-time parents but does she need to share with hundreds of thousands strangers on the internet? I don’t think so.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

the plot twist is that she already taught her daughter to fake sleep for selfies, just like she does lmao (i'm joking but that would be hilarious)

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I known it's part of her contract with them but the My 1st Years monogrammed crap posts have already started. Grey is only a week old and it's the 3rd #PRgift post and she didn't tag the pram that was gifted. She must have enough gifted baby clothes for ten babies. I hope she is giving a lot of it to charity (obviously not the 'Grey' monogrammed stuff).

belbeauty29
Talker
Talker

Post by belbeauty29 »

Emmy25 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:53 am
I known it's part of her contract with them but the My 1st Years monogrammed crap posts have already started. Grey is only a week old and it's the 3rd #PRgift post and she didn't tag the pram that was gifted. She must have enough gifted baby clothes for ten babies. I hope she is giving a lot of it to charity (obviously not the 'Grey' monogrammed stuff).
That’s definitely why she didn’t pull a Fleur and she announced the name straight away. So all the named crap PR gifts could come flooding in. I do have to agree with others further up, it’s obvious how much was gifted because none of it fits. I can understand why they’d just leave it on her because once Grey is dressed...that’s fine! But she must’ve just accepted everything because it’s all massive. Lastly, how damn greasy does Lily’s hair look in that pic of the three of them in bed? She only said yesterday she could finally have a shower, she has Rich looking after the baby while she showers so did she attempt her hair? It looks all matted...yuck!

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Can the next thread title have 'Grey' and 'Gifted' in. She's out in a gifted dress, Grey in gifted onesie and gifted buggy in use.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Emmy25 wrote:Can the next thread title have 'Grey' and 'Gifted' in. She's out in a gifted dress, Grey in gifted onesie and gifted buggy in use.
#giftedlife

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

#PRgrey haha sigh oh dear every single thing is gifted. must be nice?

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

meg1912 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 6:49 am
Emmy25 wrote:Can the next thread title have 'Grey' and 'Gifted' in. She's out in a gifted dress, Grey in gifted onesie and gifted buggy in use.
#giftedlife
#giftedlife for a sniping wife :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

no_strings wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 6:49 am
#giftedlife
#giftedlife for a sniping wife :rofl:
I died. ImageImageImageImage

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

The next thread has to have 'Gifty Shades of Grey' in there

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

I wish she wouldn’t put that blanket over the pram like that, it’s so unbelievably dangerous 😬😬 get a parasol or sunshade ffs or is she waiting for one to be #gifted 🙄

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

ECH wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:33 am
The next thread has to have 'Gifty Shades of Grey' in there
FUCK YEAH <3

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

#gifted lyfe

You must be a true moron if you can’t see how twisted it is to caption #prgift on a photo of a newborn lol

Return to “Lily Pebbles”