HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

Chuchi
Debater
Debater

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar Continues (Part 10)

Post by Chuchi » Fri May 17, 2019 12:18 pm

Honestly some people are completely removing the fun out of discussing Lily. There are so many things to criticize her for, but I don't think we know anything about her medical and personal history to talk about the choices she made. This thread (like it happened before with other BGs) will turn into a discussion about parenting choices, people sharing long personal stories, that would lead nowhere.

Bridzs
Learner
Learner

Post by Bridzs » Fri May 17, 2019 12:22 pm

gretucci wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:58 am
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:41 am
GeorgeePorgee wrote:My money's on 'emergency' (too lazy to keep pushing) c-section.
It's called 'labour' for a reason. Just knew she wouldn't be able to hack it. Took the easy way out....like flogging stuff online instead of working.
Um what, easy way out? A c-section after 4 hours and with a back-to-back baby? Not a Lily defender, far from it, but you make no sense

A c-section is not an easy way out
THIS. She had a long labour to begin with, and 4 hours of pushing sounds incredibly long, she must have been beyond exhausted by that point. No one can say she didnt even try, im surprised they even let her try to push for 4 hours. And everyone who says C section is the easy way out is welcome to go and have an abdominal surgery tomorrow and have great fun.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha » Fri May 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Off the labour topic - Do we think she will give in and become more of a mummy blogger in about a year because it is easy money compared to...whatever the fuck she's doing now?

Also I feel like she would've called a son Grey too, but with a different second name, or is that just me?

em-snow
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by em-snow » Fri May 17, 2019 12:51 pm

saurusofha wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:40 pm
Off the labour topic - Do we think she will give in and become more of a mummy blogger in about a year because it is easy money compared to...whatever the fuck she's doing now?

Also I feel like she would've called a son Grey too, but with a different second name, or is that just me?
Surprisingly I hate it far less for a boy, don’t ask me why I just do lol! Like short for Grayson would be cute, Luna is just a lovely name it pains me to see it second to Grey lol I do think Luna Grey flows a lot better too, sounds more melodic than Grey Luna which sounds like a type of animal or paint colour

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah » Fri May 17, 2019 12:54 pm

meg1912 wrote:Every time a Youtuber gives birth, I find myself unfollowing their respective GG threads. Image
It gets messy to say the least. Everybody shares their own labour/breastfeeding/etc experiences and at the same time overly sensitive nitpicking every little thing. It's seriously like walking on eggshells, which is why I haven't even shared my opinion as everybody's being so jumpy. And that really sucks. Image
Not to sound insensitive, but I don't really understand the need to share your own experiences giving birth, etc as surely there are other places to discuss them with other women who either want to have kids/expecting them/already have them?
This is a thread about Lily and I wish we would only discuss her. Youtubers go through a lot of the things we do and we don't compare every little thing as these threads aren't about us!
Anyways, just my two cents, but I had to get this off my chest.
Always saying the right thing Meg. People need to calm down and stop being jumpy as you said and projecting their own insecurities all over the place.

On topic: I seriously hope for a miracle and that this life changing moment does actually change somethings in her for the better. Of course she will not become little miss sunshine over night... but maybe try and stop moaning about every single first wold problem in her life..

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

:love2:

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:03 pm

saurusofha wrote:

If Johnson & Johnson, Pampers etc approach her in the next few weeks she'll say yes because it's easy money. Of course she'll state that she would never work with a brand she didn't feel passionate about. Advertising baby products is very lucrative

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:35 pm

lolita_blah wrote:
meg1912 wrote:Every time a Youtuber gives birth, I find myself unfollowing their respective GG threads. Image
It gets messy to say the least. Everybody shares their own labour/breastfeeding/etc experiences and at the same time overly sensitive nitpicking every little thing. It's seriously like walking on eggshells, which is why I haven't even shared my opinion as everybody's being so jumpy. And that really sucks. Image
Not to sound insensitive, but I don't really understand the need to share your own experiences giving birth, etc as surely there are other places to discuss them with other women who either want to have kids/expecting them/already have them?
This is a thread about Lily and I wish we would only discuss her. Youtubers go through a lot of the things we do and we don't compare every little thing as these threads aren't about us!
Anyways, just my two cents, but I had to get this off my chest.
Always saying the right thing Meg. People need to calm down and stop being jumpy as you said and projecting their own insecurities all over the place.

On topic: I seriously hope for a miracle and that this life changing moment does actually change somethings in her for the better. Of course she will not become little miss sunshine over night... but maybe try and stop moaning about every single first wold problem in her life..

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
You're too kind, Lolita! Image
I mean, I speak for myself when I say that I see GG as a place to unwind/have fun making Youtuber edits (Image) and discuss said Youtuber after a stressful day, most definitely not to have everything nitpicked.
Like yourself, I too am hopeful Lily will soften up and become less entitled although I kind of doubt it tbh. Image But you never know!

Oofduh
Talker
Talker

Post by Oofduh » Fri May 17, 2019 3:48 pm

em-snow wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:51 pm
saurusofha wrote:

Surprisingly I hate it far less for a boy, don’t ask me why I just do lol! Like short for Grayson would be cute, Luna is just a lovely name it pains me to see it second to Grey lol I do think Luna Grey flows a lot better too, sounds more melodic than Grey Luna which sounds like a type of animal or paint colour
Agreed as far as liking it more for a boy, but still doesn't go well with their surname.
As I said before it reminds me of the documentary & movie "Grey Gardens" or a color type of parakeet (budgie).

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy » Fri May 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Anyone remember which names did she say she liked but didn’t wanna use?

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd » Fri May 17, 2019 5:25 pm

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:01 am
So just to know from the start, is that a banned topic- If she choses to feed her baby human or cow milk?

I think we all know it's just a matter of days before she announces 'I tried breastfeeding but wasn't producing enough milk, so had to top up with formula'

What if it's free sponsored cow milk?

Is it only topics that make other women feel guilt/shame that are off limits to discuss?
Formula isn't cow milk, just so you know. You don't feed a baby cow milk at all until they're over 1.

Pinkii
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkii » Fri May 17, 2019 10:31 pm

I definitely think she will become or try to become a mummy blogger, gives her a lot more content. It was obvious before she became pregnant she was running out of ideas.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha » Sat May 18, 2019 1:11 am

She's back on Insta stories this morning - grumpy face and cold pizza breakfast wohoo! Said she's going home today so I guess she'll be sharing more stories now.
ImageImageImageImage

EllieK
Talker
Talker

Post by EllieK » Sat May 18, 2019 1:33 am

litnerd wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
So just to know from the start, is that a banned topic- If she choses to feed her baby human or cow milk?

I think we all know it's just a matter of days before she announces 'I tried breastfeeding but wasn't producing enough milk, so had to top up with formula'

Is it only topics that make other women feel guilt/shame that are off limits to discuss?
Formula isn't cow milk, just so you know. You don't feed a baby cow milk at all until they're over 1.
There is milk in formula - it may not be the main ingredient but formula has milk powder in it
Sorry I know it’s totally off topic haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poulet
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by poulet » Sat May 18, 2019 2:19 am

Can you please stop with the crap that has nothing to do with Lily?
I am not a mother and I do not care for breastfeeding, formula, birth stories. Please start another topic elsewhere.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee » Sat May 18, 2019 2:22 am

litnerd wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

Of course it is! Formula is powdered cows milk (amongst other things) Please don't post incorrect/misleading statements.Image

peglegggg
Learner
Learner

Post by peglegggg » Sat May 18, 2019 2:58 am

poulet wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:19 am
Can you please stop with the crap that has nothing to do with Lily?
I am not a mother and I do not care for breastfeeding, formula, birth stories. Please start another topic elsewhere.

Agreed! I barely care she’s had a kid, much less how she parents.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 am

saurusofha wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:11 am
She's back on Insta stories this morning - grumpy face and cold pizza breakfast wohoo! Said she's going home today so I guess she'll be sharing more stories now.
ImageImageImageImage
Isn't that her happy face? It's hard to tell! Prepare yourself Rich, you've got a good few weeks of looking after a newborn and a grumpy toddler!

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow » Sat May 18, 2019 4:01 am

Being a mother has nothing to do with it, I’m a mother and I couldn’t give a shot how she feeds, however this is a gossip forum you can’t dictate what other people want to gossip about. Just foe so you can’t see that users posts like everyone else does or complain to a mod, it’s not for general users to police the boards.

bevflannery
Talker
Talker

Post by bevflannery » Sat May 18, 2019 4:27 am

em-snow wrote:Being a mother has nothing to do with it, I’m a mother and I couldn’t give a shot how she feeds, however this is a gossip forum you can’t dictate what other people want to gossip about. Just foe so you can’t see that users posts like everyone else does or complain to a mod, it’s not for general users to police the boards.
I agree. I’m not bothered what she does. I’ve got far too much going on in my own little life, but she has just given birth so breastfeeding etc WILL arise. If you don’t like it I think you’re going to have to switch off for a few months. I may have to also if it gets too much. ImageImage

NoelleM
Debater
Debater

Post by NoelleM » Sat May 18, 2019 4:29 am

Her skincare bag is a nice break from other youtube moms and her “bumpdate” instatory was pretty funny too, so far so good with moany posts

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:21 am

em-snow wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:01 am
Being a mother has nothing to do with it, I’m a mother and I couldn’t give a shot how she feeds, however this is a gossip forum you can’t dictate what other people want to gossip about. Just foe so you can’t see that users posts like everyone else does or complain to a mod, it’s not for general users to police the boards.
Same. I'm a new mum so my initial comment about it being up to her whether she breastfeeds or not was probably a more personal topic for me. I'm not a fan of users policing boards. I didn't know you could use a feature not to see comments so I'll do that when people start listing ingredients in formula again :)

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:26 am

NoelleM wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:29 am
Her skincare bag is a nice break from other youtube moms ImageImage and her “bumpdate” instatory was pretty funny too, so far so good with moany posts

She said that so many people think your bump disappears as soon as you have the baby. I want to know who these people are? Maybe she means in the media like people commenting on Meghan Markle and not her friends and family. Oh I so look forward to more things people think or don't tell you; she could do a series on this (sarcasm).

NoelleM
Debater
Debater

Post by NoelleM » Sat May 18, 2019 6:30 am

Emmy25 wrote:
NoelleM wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:29 am
Her skincare bag is a nice break from other youtube moms ImageImage and her “bumpdate” instatory was pretty funny too, so far so good with moany posts

She said that so many people think your bump disappears as soon as you have the baby. I want to know who these people are? Maybe she means in the media like people commenting on Meghan Markle and not her friends and family. Oh I so look forward to more things people think or don't tell you; she could do a series on this (sarcasm).
She WILL do a series on that ImageImage

I thought the part about organs relocating now was funny

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne » Sat May 18, 2019 6:35 am

She's clearly attempting breastfeeding because her top is half off in that photo--martyr mama feeding at 4am.
"like I knew I wouldn't" --what an absolute ass.
Dressing a baby named Grey in grey-coloured clothing is the tackiest thing of life. Way to go Lily, you've made it so your kid can never wear or enjoy a whole ass neutral shade.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- » Sat May 18, 2019 7:31 am

NGL, Saffron Agave is pretty darn cute!

Return to “Lily Pebbles”