Post by 0121truthseeker »

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:07 pm
sham33 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:18 am
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:11 am
England234 wrote:
Chloacne wrote: Can we talk about lash stationbyemana! She thinks she looks like Kim k and all the snaps are like “omg guys went to Tesco and this guy hit on me... went to take a shit and this guy asked for my number” like as if you’re like 40

Lmao she does sheikh beauty aka Shaz and Annam Ahmad's lashes so I guess she is Asian gutter celeb lash girl... I guess she is the queen of the ghetto, maybe she does have a right to act like Kim k 😂
fady elsayed is also emana’s brother.

Fady used to be in a relationship with withloveamairah before her black footballer phase began

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-33rd- ... 74111.html
is there anyone that amaira hasnt been with lmao
LMAO 😭😂 her completing her law degree has lasted longer than some of these relationships

Do you guys reckon that Amaira Hunter’s 3 Law degree has magically turned into a 5+ Holding Down A Semi-Pro Footballer course. Does this bimbo fail her modules, just like her ALL of her relationships??

PowerPuffGirl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

Post by PowerPuffGirl »

Noseybish12345 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:18 pm
Copthorne is the primary school he went to btw
Oh flipping heck, thanks for clearing that up 😂😂

Hellothere32
Talker
Talker

Post by Hellothere32 »

Anyone else find ezzakins so annoying, honestly the only time she comes on snap is to sell something. My girl really needs the coin don't she

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

Hellothere32 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:02 am
Anyone else find ezzakins so annoying, honestly the only time she comes on snap is to sell something. My girl really needs the coin don't she

What part of London is she from?

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

PowerPuffGirl wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:56 am
She’s trying to indirectly ask for freebies by pushing her brothers wedding so much on insta. Small businesses will see her posts and offer her freebies in exchange for a shoutout. Also, she saw how many followers VF gained after her wedding and she’s trying to get in on that too! She needs a slice of humble pie, maybe her sister can give her some!

i think its the mehndi today they getting their SIL ready

curiouscinnamon
Learner
Learner

Post by curiouscinnamon »

What is wrong with sakina aleem she’s been at her parents house for the past few months now and isn’t going back to Leicester
She’s such a wannabe

Noseybish12345
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Noseybish12345 »

sham33 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:08 am
PowerPuffGirl wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:56 am
She’s trying to indirectly ask for freebies by pushing her brothers wedding so much on insta. Small businesses will see her posts and offer her freebies in exchange for a shoutout. Also, she saw how many followers VF gained after her wedding and she’s trying to get in on that too! She needs a slice of humble pie, maybe her sister can give her some!

i think its the mehndi today they getting their SIL ready
Looks like it. The girl is Spanish so it's weird tath she's having a mehndi. Obviously it's to show off more events.. Also, saadiya's mum's house is close to mine and they're doing so much to show on insta but their house doesn't look like a wedding house at all

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

sham33 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:34 am
0121truthseeker wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:56 am
sham33 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:51 am
does anyone follow faizaan kumran on instagram and his wife amxa

He is too immature for a child, in her “my water broke” prank he kept saying “not in my car” and his bro or someone said the N word afterwards. What a low class Mirpuri family :roll:
iknow right i dont think they realise how hard it is to have a baby they wont have time for stupid videos esp if they moving out into their new home

Again, saying the N word. They’re all so immature that I can’t see Amna staying with a pr*ck who makes a pregnant woman cry for views 😤
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:24 am
sham33 wrote:
0121truthseeker wrote:
sham33 wrote:

He is too immature for a child, in her “my water broke” prank he kept saying “not in my car” and his bro or someone said the N word afterwards. What a low class Mirpuri family :roll:
iknow right i dont think they realise how hard it is to have a baby they wont have time for stupid videos esp if they moving out into their new home

Again, saying the N word. They’re all so immature that I can’t see Amna staying with a pr*ck who makes a pregnant woman cry for views 😤
i actually dont think she minds tbh if she did have a problem with it she wouldnt have let him upload the prank shes just as bad as him 🤷🏻‍♀️
i dont think either of them are mature enough to have a baby im 25 with a newborn and i struggle its not easy lol being pregnant is the easy part its all fun and games till babys here 😂
also what do they both work as they got their new house too anyone know?

Post by Guest »

0delete21truthseeker wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:38 pm
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:07 pm
sham33 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:18 am
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:11 am
England234 wrote:

Lmao she does sheikh beauty aka Shaz and Annam Ahmad's lashes so I guess she is Asian gutter celeb lash girl... I guess she is the queen of the ghetto, maybe she does have a right to act like Kim k 😂
fady elsayed is also emana’s brother.

Fady used to be in a relationship with withloveamairah before her black footballer phase began

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-33rd- ... 74111.html
is there anyone that amaira hasnt been with lmao
LMAO 😭😂 her completing her law degree has lasted longer than some of these relationships

Do you guys reckon that Amaira Hunter’s 3 Law degree has magically turned into a 5+ Holding Down A Semi-Pro Footballer course. Does this bimbo fail her modules, just like her ALL of her relationships??

pretty sure she was doing her law degree whilst i was doing a-levels. actually hilarious how my friends have secured law degrees and starting their training contracts whilst still no sign of her law degree completion? 0_0

she bragged so much about getting private schooled etc what happened now? :?

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

sham33 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:30 am
0121truthseeker wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:24 am
sham33 wrote:
0121truthseeker wrote:
sham33 wrote:

i actually dont think she minds tbh if she did have a problem with it she wouldnt have let him upload the prank shes just as bad as him 🤷🏻‍♀️
i dont think either of them are mature enough to have a baby im 25 with a newborn and i struggle its not easy lol being pregnant is the easy part its all fun and games till babys here 😂
also what do they both work as they got their new house too anyone know?

I want to also know what they work as, to afford to rent and raise a baby. The childish boy begs for free stuff from his followers to buy him, how humiliating! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reviewscorner652
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Reviewscorner652 »

Has anyone got any tea on Ayesha Ziya? I’m sorry but she’s like the biggest show off ever . Did anyone see her post a while ago where she was wearing a Louis Vuitton bomber coat jacket and she purposely turned one side out so you could see it. Show off and her Cartier bracelets ! What does she even do I mean do her perfumes make that much money to always live the high life in Dubai and travel business class . She’s annoying af with her manly sore throat voice who shows off
Lurker

aataylor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aataylor »

Reviewscorner652 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:37 pm
Has anyone got any tea on Ayesha Ziya? I’m sorry but she’s like the biggest show off ever . Did anyone see her post a while ago where she was wearing a Louis Vuitton bomber coat jacket and she purposely turned one side out so you could see it. Show off and her Cartier bracelets ! What does she even do I mean do her perfumes make that much money to always live the high life in Dubai and travel business class . She’s annoying af with her manly sore throat voice who shows off
Come on, she is always in Dubai and Hong Kong - both places which are known to have the best fake markets. I highly doubt that even a fraction of her ''designer items'' are genuine. But on the other hand, she does travel business class and she does have a nice car so who knows.

All i know is, i learned not to believe anything portrayed on SM a long time ago. It seems like the more one shows off, the less they have and the more miserable they are!

Lurker_Shirker
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurker_Shirker »

omg has anyone seen this IG account I couldnt stop laughing

asiaan_chickk_786

sena
Learner
Learner

Post by sena »

Lurker_Shirker wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:14 am

asiaan_chickk_786
WTF is that :rofl:

Reviewscorner652
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Reviewscorner652 »

Wow I’m just lost for words why does she look so weird wth irk a barbie or something!!

Also saadiyah rahman stories abit annoying over her bros mehndi like how old do you think he is if she is like in her late 30’s ! Imagine if she bagged freebies for the event ?
Lurker

Love_shopping5
Talker
Talker

Post by Love_shopping5 »

sena wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:53 am
Lurker_Shirker wrote:

asiaan_chickk_786
WTF is that :rofl:
Omg het hair is massive.

Post by Guest »

Anyone else who is over the whole “Indian / Pakistani asian designer

pretty sure women like deepika padukone and priyanka get offered to collaborate with sabysasachi and manish malhotra with features on their instagram page

Now suddenly you see Instagram influencers like soleilllx getting sabysaachi wedding dresses. But they’re super plain and basic options. no details or extra added features. It’s like hiring a venue dry hire without wanting any decoration or set up.

it’s really off if you’re dress is £££££ yet the venue, decor etc looks like shit

these so called influencers are really out here breaking the bank for a dress just for a instagram tag on their photos lmao 🤯

more so the girls who get dresses from else where that aren’t these “high luxury” asian bridal wear actually look so much more regal and expensive on their wedding day lol.

princessparadox
Talker
Talker

Post by princessparadox »

Lurker_Shirker wrote:

asiaan_chickk_786
Genuinely frightening :o

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 »

Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:38 am
Anyone else who is over the whole “Indian / Pakistani asian designer

pretty sure women like deepika padukone and priyanka get offered to collaborate with sabysasachi and manish malhotra with features on their instagram page

Now suddenly you see Instagram influencers like soleilllx getting sabysaachi wedding dresses. But they’re super plain and basic options. no details or extra added features. It’s like hiring a venue dry hire without wanting any decoration or set up.

it’s really off if you’re dress is £££££ yet the venue, decor etc looks like shit

these so called influencers are really out here breaking the bank for a dress just for a instagram tag on their photos lmao 🤯

more so the girls who get dresses from else where that aren’t these “high luxury” asian bridal wear actually look so much more regal and expensive on their wedding day lol.
everyone’s taste in clothing is different, nothing wrong in that. besides with south asian dresses less is more imo. lmao no offence but let’s leave the bridal dress nitpicking for the lonely middle aged aunties, that’s their job :)

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”