Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

Chloacne
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: the ex would Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

Post by Chloacne »

i used to work in selfridges with that zoyakhaliq girl, she’s 100% Pakistani, she used to be sooooo ugly then she went turkey and got a nose job that transformed her life and gave her the confidence to post cringe videos of her dancing on instagram. Last time i spoke to her she was dating a black dude and omfg her fake over exaggerated British accent someone needs to kick her in the throat

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers - Part 2

Post by Guest »

Anyone know of a "blogger" Zooooobear ? I think a bulk of her followers are fake, her pictures are heavily edited with a weird "feed" theme and also her handbags are fake ; there is nothing with having fakes but trying to sell it as real is kinda sketchy.

Noseybish12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Noseybish12345 »

I had to look up zoyakhaliq and stalked. She's put up a pic of her 23 number birthday balloons and in her nose job Q&A she said it took her 10 yrs to go ahead with this?? So she wanted a nose job at the age of 13?? I'm baffled.

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Chloacne wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:02 pm
i used to work in selfridges with that zoyakhaliq girl, she’s 100% Pakistani, she used to be sooooo ugly then she went turkey and got a nose job that transformed her life and gave her the confidence to post cringe videos of her dancing on instagram. Last time i spoke to her she was dating a black dude and omfg her fake over exaggerated British accent someone needs to kick her in the throat
She sounds very manly!

Hellothere32
Talker
Talker

Post by Hellothere32 »

So basically I follow some of these plug pages but they all of a sudden turn into those account that scam money out of universal credit. This one snap showed ooh.me tryna get money that way. She must not be making any money then 😂 but really tho i remember Tanya slays promoted a scam plug page and she got scammed and then posted don't follow him he's a scam. These girls really are dumb af

Post by Guest »

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
mrssdeletenosey wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:44 am
Asfdelete2 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:38 am
Israa wrote:
Private_user0delete wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:36 pm

Shaz is chavvy, uneducated and such an attention seeker. She will do anything just to make herself seem "real" and "relatable." She tries to give advice about careers and that makes me laugh hysterically. She is useless and can't do anything herself. She posted a video of her ordering Omar to come back from work to get rid of a spider for her and he actually does.

She doesn't look after her kids.. lets her daughter eat off the dirty unhygenic carpet and Shaz even laughs at her daughter when she smacks her baby brother's head. She does not discipline the child at all but record for insta.
Exactly! I don't know how Omar puts up with her, she literally is a dumbo who has him whipped. She's not attractive one bit trying look black all the time by doing her hair with baby hairs and that lipstick style. The faces she pulls are so ugly, shes not cool or relatable. I think the only people who find her funny are unmarried teenaged girls, married women with kids don't find her funny or relatable at all.

She needs to oil her daughter's hair man, it's so thin and then she tries pull her hair even more back. How is it funny when your child slaps the baby? Shes so dumb like I don't understand why anyone would have kids with her, can you imagine what they will be like when they grow up? As stupid as there mother, Omar is whipped over her for I don't know what reason, he treats her like a child but he doesn't understand shes not a child, she is a mother and needs to act like it.

Did you see her showing off in her new build house? Honestly, shes so tacky and classless.
The funny thing is these ‘instagrammers’ really do not have a clue, they literally put anything and everything online with no regard for privacy to the point where her husband has by mistake in one of his stories exposed exactly where they live! Talk about idiotic. It literally took me 2 minutes to find out exactly their address from his insta story. Also a quick search confirms it is indeed rented as the property owner is listed as a Chinese name. Funny thing is it’s nowhere near the desirable part of London, more on the shitty outskirts 😂 doesn’t really fit with the boujee image she portrays online.
What part of London are they in? It is rented because she doesn’t work and he is self employed it would be so difficult to get a mortgage and with London house prices it’s already hard enough

pretty sure the family lives somewhere near crawley.

my friend bumped into sheikh beauty’s sister and she’s open about her job on ig about working in retail at Gatwick airport

i can definetly recall at some point they lived around there because of the cinemeas they’d go and food places but in their new house not sure - wasn’t that bothered to keep up lmao, but doubt it’s anything far from where it was before

Yeah Romana works at world duty free shop at Gatwick airport. She has said this on her ig and posts photos with her lanyard etc

Post by Guest »

Hellothere32 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:14 am
So basically I follow some of these plug pages but they all of a sudden turn into those account that scam money out of universal credit. This one snap showed ooh.me tryna get money that way. She must not be making any money then 😂 but really tho i remember Tanya slays promoted a scam plug page and she got scammed and then posted don't follow him he's a scam. These girls really are dumb af
Who even follows Tanya slays? That girl is what 15/16? She looks about 12!! Don't even get me started on her gorilla husband ryaan or something. These people are so dumb and fake!!! She goes on holidays on student finance posting photos in a £3 top from Topshop sale or something with hashtag couple goals and all these teenagers drool over her. Honestly what the fuck is this?!? I don't follow that girl but her clown faced makeup washed face turns up on my explore page far too often and I just think really? Is this how you go out Tanya? Your face looks likes 50 shades of pink and brown!! You are 15 looking like a 33 year old. Bitch you need to calm down and enjoy your teens!!

Chloacne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chloacne »

Can we talk about lash stationbyemana! She thinks she looks like Kim k and all the snaps are like “omg guys went to Tesco and this guy hit on me... went to take a shit and this guy asked for my number” like as if you’re like 40

Post by Guest »

Chloacne wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:08 am
Can we talk about lash stationbyemana! She thinks she looks like Kim k and all the snaps are like “omg guys went to Tesco and this guy hit on me... went to take a shit and this guy asked for my number” like as if you’re like 40

Lmao she does sheikh beauty aka Shaz and Annam Ahmad's lashes so I guess she is Asian gutter celeb lash girl... I guess she is the queen of the ghetto, maybe she does have a right to act like Kim k 😂

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Does anyone remember the chavvy and working-class Shaz’s tiara collection, I guarantee it was bc her eyelash line was a flop and her loser husband praising her for being a boss woman 😂

Post by Guest »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:50 pm
Does anyone remember the chavvy and working-class Shaz’s tiara collection, I guarantee it was bc her eyelash line was a flop and her loser husband praising her for being a boss woman 😂
Lmao no wayyyyyyyyy did Shaz have a tiara collection! I don't remember that! Do you have some photos please?

Amy19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amy19 »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:53 pm
maxmarabh wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:12 pm
Does anyone know how old shamalahhairdstylist is?
I’m guessing late twenties. She is a YTer (SyedandSham) and is married to a Bangladeshi, she is also @withloveamaira cousin. I find Sham pretty even though she is big and love her relationship talks with her husband, her WAG wannabe cousin Amaira on the other hand 👎🏽
Yeah am sure she in her late 20s ,she is absolutely gorgeous such a sweetheart. I do find syead a bit annoying in regards to his hijama an clothing branding it's too much promotion on one page.
Coming from such a well off family mashallah she has settled in well with her in laws especially when both families have different culture .

Post by Guest »

NittyNora0 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:15 pm
Whatever happened to that shanna bukhari??

That queenmehreen on Instagram reminds me of her so much.
Wasnt mehreen on that terrible documentary a few years ago? One of channel 4s many documentaries to make muslims look backward and incapable of integrating into British culture lol

FakeWomen
Learner
Learner

Post by FakeWomen »

curiousme19 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:35 am
yeah one of the most hypocritical hijabi's out there for sure. She cherry picks what she likes about islam and has this whole other side to her. she even vapes like what a ghetto move. Her lips are moving mad nowadays in addition to her typical hand on face pose
I've been following her since she been around 5-8K followers she was alright then, but since her following has grown she herself has become much different. People have been calling her lip fillers out and she been denying it its pretty obvious. Its funny how she claims to have her own belief and connection with god, yet she will call out and criticizes other people lol

Here's her curiouscat if anyone is interested in reading questions + response

https://curiouscat.me/Swoopitsiamah/pos ... 1569188195

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Post by curiousme19 »

FakeWomen wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:25 pm
curiousme19 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:35 am
yeah one of the most hypocritical hijabi's out there for sure. She cherry picks what she likes about islam and has this whole other side to her. she even vapes like what a ghetto move. Her lips are moving mad nowadays in addition to her typical hand on face pose
I've been following her since she been around 5-8K followers she was alright then, but since her following has grown she herself has become much different. People have been calling her lip fillers out and she been denying it its pretty obvious. Its funny how she claims to have her own belief and connection with god, yet she will call out and criticizes other people lol

Here's her curiouscat if anyone is interested in reading questions + response

https://curiouscat.me/Swoopitsiamah/pos ... 1569188195
everyone about iamah now pisses me off. her dead promo's which btw does anyone ever use her code???? pls don't cos youre just giving her money for being a useless talent on insta. why dont these girls get educated instead of posting the SAME makeup routine with a different color hijab ffs.

unklekebab
Learner
Learner

Post by unklekebab »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:53 pm
maxmarabh wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:12 pm
Does anyone know how old shamalahhairdstylist is?
I’m guessing late twenties. She is a YTer (SyedandSham) and is married to a Bangladeshi, she is also @withloveamaira cousin. I find Sham pretty even though she is big and love her relationship talks with her husband, her WAG wannabe cousin Amaira on the other hand 👎🏽
Shes about 29/30ish now. She did my hair for my wedding a few years back, did a nice job, and seemed quite nice. Her family is pretty well off too

unklekebab
Learner
Learner

Post by unklekebab »

icecube677 wrote: Anyone know of a "blogger" Zooooobear ? I think a bulk of her followers are fake, her pictures are heavily edited with a weird "feed" theme and also her handbags are fake ; there is nothing with having fakes but trying to sell it as real is kinda sketchy.
I've come across her, she got lots of followers from her wedding, another one of those. She had an Elan outfit for her wedding day (which isn't cheap) and she is always wearing Pakistani designer outfits.
Not sure how many followers are fake. Her OOTD pics are edited and whitened to death :rofl:

unklekebab
Learner
Learner

Post by unklekebab »

curiousme19 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:08 am

everyone about iamah now pisses me off. her dead promo's which btw does anyone ever use her code???? pls don't cos youre just giving her money for being a useless talent on insta. why dont these girls get educated instead of posting the SAME makeup routine with a different color hijab ffs.
Amen, she comes across as a real bitch from the stuff she says on her stories :?
One of those fake hojabis who got gassed about someone telling her she looks pretty and now posts selfies all the time

Post by Guest »

Does anyone follow ooh.me?

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

does anyone follow faizaan kumran on instagram and his wife amxa

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”