Has thanked: 0

Re: Dina Tokio - Part 2

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Mleeps wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:48 pm
0121truthseeker wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:16 am
Nice Cuban rum you got there, Toosy 😂
Um idk if you can see it but there are plants in the bottle and a candle in the glass. Maybe she just posted it to trigger all the hate followers lol. Because I think it was a decoration piece that she liked and took a photo of.

Looooool, can see the plants now. But, I do think she drinks. Her choice though 😂

mixerlot
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by mixerlot »

can see bottles in her kitchen

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

scroogemcduck wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:37 pm
Toosy’s not even trying to hide the fact that she doesn’t give a damn about Islam anymore. It’s one thing to take off your hijab after so long, I still had a lot of respect for her after that. I still do for Dina. I remember Toosy saying she tries so hard to never miss a prayer, something her mum instilled in her. Yet now she’s regularly drinking and making it publicly known.
How do you know it’s not halal wine ?

bananashakesss
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bananashakesss »

Wow how disappointing. I didn't know it wasn't just about the hijab, I used to look up to Dina and Toosy although we shouldn't group them together, Dina is still modest-ish and hasn't been publicly drinking etc (?)

mixerlot
Learner
Learner

Post by mixerlot »

Toosy put up pics in the pub... i guess British people can relate to that

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

Wait what?

Dina is showing her kids faces now?? Did she realise that large companies aren’t going to work with her unless the kids faces can be shown? ...

What a sell out ..

All about the £££££££££££

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

she's been showing her childrens faces (but not showing IYKWIM) for a while now. It's amazing what the lure of free school uniform and clothing can do for your principles eh :D

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Her mother in law and sister in laws are too embarassing. Why is the mil always jumping up and down shaking her breasts 🤮

Vanillaice89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vanillaice89 »

Dina’s dad was right. He didn’t want Dina to marry into Sid’s family because he saw from a distance how low class they are. But he was no different to marry Dina’s abusive mum. I bet he regrets marrying a psychotic convert. Toosy is divorced, Dina has lost her mind, also her brother Hassan is having a haram relationship with a non Muslim.

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

goconnectme wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:53 am
scroogemcduck wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:37 pm
Toosy’s not even trying to hide the fact that she doesn’t give a damn about Islam anymore. It’s one thing to take off your hijab after so long, I still had a lot of respect for her after that. I still do for Dina. I remember Toosy saying she tries so hard to never miss a prayer, something her mum instilled in her. Yet now she’s regularly drinking and making it publicly known.
As in non-alcoholic wine? Is there any official view among Muslim scholars that drinking non-alcoholic versions of alcohol drinks is acceptable?

goconnectme
Learner
Learner

Post by goconnectme »

NyxIsis wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:34 am
goconnectme wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:53 am

As in non-alcoholic wine? Is there any official view among Muslim scholars that drinking non-alcoholic versions of alcohol drinks is acceptable?

Are you joking? If a drink is non alcoholic.. then it means there is no alcoholic in the drink.

Lemonade is non-alcoholic.

I bet you drink red grape shloer with you chicken biryani

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

goconnectme wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:14 pm
NyxIsis wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:34 am

Are you joking? If a drink is non alcoholic.. then it means there is no alcoholic in the drink.

Lemonade is non-alcoholic.

I bet you drink red grape shloer with you chicken biryani
I'm not a Muslim and although I'm of some South Asian descent, not enough that I eat biryani regularly. (Plus I don't eat meat anyway).

I just wondered if some Muslim scholars don't want Muslims drinking non-alcoholic versions of drinks that are normally alcohol because it might sent the wrong message about drinking to outsiders e.g. they may not know it's not alcoholic and therefore assume Muslims do drink.

Sonohello85
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sonohello85 »

Not really enjoying her style anymore .. she dressing like a granny and her face looks so gaunt. What is she doing to herself?

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Sonohello85 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:18 am
Not really enjoying her style anymore .. she dressing like a granny and her face looks so gaunt. What is she doing to herself?
I agree with you. The hair is awful too... she looks like a poodle

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

Sonohello85 wrote:
Let's face it, her dress sense went down the pan long time ago. Now her hijab isn't a thing anymore she's not really got much to offer

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

She hasn't post anything of interest in months either, how are they making a living from this?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

she must do, either that or sid has a proper full time job too.

safetosay
Talker
Talker

Post by safetosay »

She was going through phase showing herself skipping all day it seems a trend others were doing too.
Last edited by safetosay on Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillablue »

If you want to know more about Dina watch sids mums channel mama ka masala omg she spills a lot on there. Do you guys remember the drama when they got married and dina said all that crap about south Asian weddings? Well there was so much drama and sids mum didn’t talk to the for a year. Dina didn’t let the desis have their big functions even though it was sids family that paid for everything! Sids mum even booked 3 days after the wedding for Sid and dina at some posh hotel and they happily stayed there. Dina didn’t mention anything about her in-laws paying for it all. She was happy to use them and then decided she didn’t want to have much to do with them at the time (she refused any desi ceremonies due to them being cultural yet was happy to go to her cousins dancing ceremony abroad). She didn’t even go to visit sids house after the wedding and they went on their honeymoon…how rude…I would have refused the nil paying for the hotel otherwise would feel guilty not listening to her!

mt_2917
Learner
Learner

Post by mt_2917 »

Sonohello85 wrote:
Agree…

Return to “Dina Tokio”