Are her and fab still together? I’m confused

sababy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Molly Bailey

Post by sababy »

I like Molly but she tweets stuff like that all the time about how her relationship is toxic, she's moving on, they got in a fight, or that she's been toxic in her relationship and a ton of negatives about her relationship but they always get back together. I assume that tweet was about Fab but I doubt they'll remain broken up for even a week and she'll just delete the tweet and pretend like it never happened like she always does. Not even a week before she tweeted that she posted an insta story to ask her and Fab juicy questions for a Q&A they were filming and I so badly wanted to ask how many times she and Fab have broken up but didn't want her to block me.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

youtube_obsessed843 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:10 pm
My question is why she's suddenly airing her dirty laundry to the public. Does she think that she has followers who will back her up and therefore Fab's name will be trashed forever? Seems very petty and very stupid to me. Girls with class and self respect handle their business in private and do what needs to be done to not appear a total wreck. Molly has been with Fab long enough to have known whether he was a good guy or not, and broadcasting him on her channel for the past 6 months doesn't show any initiative to fix or end the situation. If he really is thatttt toxic where it came to outing him on social media to thousands of people, then why keep him as a fixture in the videos, Molly??
Because she is naive and clearly has never been in a relationship before. Next week she's going to take him back after he gives her the sorry ass apology. No sis he isn't going to change. You can tell right away that he doesn't take her serious. I knew that since the first time I saw him. He looks like a player and she's not even pretty. So, idk what makes her think that she was going to tie him down. She claims she lost weight but still has a pouch looking like a kangaroo. Molly you ain't it. Sit down.

Lurker6954
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lurker6954 »

she just confirmed she's single on her twitter

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

Lurker6954 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:41 pm
she just confirmed she's single on her twitter
I just saw that. She acts like she's been single for months and that we were all supposed to know about it. She's just bitter.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

Her video is so confusing. Do they have an open relationship right now?

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

airlocked wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:14 pm
Her video is so confusing. Do they have an open relationship right now?
She barely answered any questions she was asked lol

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

ok that explanation of the relationship doesn’t make sense at all... also I didn’t even know she was using her other channel again

dfcheesepls
Learner
Learner

Post by dfcheesepls »

i took the explanation as they're on a break but still seeing each other. but she didnt wanna say that i guess cuz of the negative connotations of "breaks". also not like seeing each other still and talking to each other is even a break at all.

also she went on a weird tangent about how she talked to people about going on breaks with their bfs but then said "yeah i see ppl on social media all the time do it and then they look even happier when they get back together"... like those ppl could be faking it for social media still pretending their relationships are better than ever lmfao.

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

Image i saw this on my timeline and she’s deleted it now ...

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

hannz16 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:34 am
Image i saw this on my timeline and she’s deleted it now ...
Nice find! I love how this board is like a brief history of all the lies Molly has told

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

She said it was her first relationship makes sense but remember when she went off and said she’s dated before. She’s a moron. Leave the toxic relationship. I know it’s hard you can do it! Didn’t she say he cheated on her? But she’s talking about they’re moving in together, and are not completely over. She’s fucking retarded. Go learn self worth!!

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

So they are broken up ! Just sounds like in addition to whatever other problems that are going on (cheating or whatever) , also sounds like they aren't on the same page in terms of stage of life.

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

New vlog she said they are more distanced and she doesn’t care if they get back together, refers to him as ‘ex’. I would like to see how she grows after this.

pastaprophet
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pastaprophet »

I feel for Molly, I really do, but I can't believe how much of her identity she centered around Fab... I know it's her first relationship but she even admitted that she knew early on she was putting way too much of herself into him. Does she have any friends outside of him? She's never with anyone and never ever talks about doing anything outside of Fab. And she's been that way for awhile. I wonder how difficult it's going to be to move on since she's isolated herself this way.. She constantly talks about being bored & unfulfilled and I'm sure it's because she's literally not a person outside of him. Hopefully she'll take the opportunity to make some friends, find hobbies outside of getting vlog material, and eventually date people that she doesn't center her entire image around.

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

She’s so young, what 23? I’m probably projecting but maybe this can serve as a wakeup call that she shouldn’t be settled down playing house so young. They moved so fast, moved in together after a few months and were talking marriage and kids way less than a year in. Thank god I didn’t settle in with the first guy I dated, dating around in your 20s is awful but I genuinely think it has made me a better person. I hope Molly learns the same. She may be a homebody more than me but let’s hope she gets some zest in her life.

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed842 »

Soo Molly went to Brooke Miccio's Halloween party last night. Presumably, all of the Boston youtubers (Maggie, Emma, Gretchen, Arlin, Natalie) were invited but only Molly went. That statement itself speaks to the obvious divide between these people, but I think it further proves that Molly is a bit of an outcast and has given up any social life she had now that Fab is out of the picture. Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't show up to a Halloween party alone, especially when I didn't know anyone going. Good for her for going but still just really awkward.

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

Her recent tweets on twitter........

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

God, this bitch makes the same video over and over again.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

youtube_obsessed842 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:26 pm
Soo Molly went to Brooke Miccio's Halloween party last night. Presumably, all of the Boston youtubers (Maggie, Emma, Gretchen, Arlin, Natalie) were invited but only Molly went. That statement itself speaks to the obvious divide between these people, but I think it further proves that Molly is a bit of an outcast and has given up any social life she had now that Fab is out of the picture. Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't show up to a Halloween party alone, especially when I didn't know anyone going. Good for her for going but still just really awkward.
Molly didn't go alone. She went with Kevin. Her and Kevin have been friends for the longest.

Return to “L-O”