Preachbeauty - A50sDoormatTale, Act 10

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Preachbeauty - A50sDoormatTale, Act 10

Post by amuto_lover » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:00 am

Jeniams wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:31 am
Sorry for double posting (posted the one above few hours ago tho), but bubz is going to HK after all...
Tbf i’m not mad about it since it is the most logical thing to do since Singapore and Hong Kong are so close, you can never have too much help when it comes to taking an infant on an 18 hour flight.
But I am worried for Isaac. She left without telling him goodbye and the next time he sees her she’ll be bringing Ayla back with her. He may think that she left him for Ayla.

Silver haired Bishies only :love2:

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by mad pyjamas » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:22 am

Why did Tim even go to Hong Kong in the first place? Was there a legitimate reason, or was it just to spend time with Ayla? Because surely he could have done that at home without spending all that money to fly to other side of the world.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 am

Ok now i’m starting to think that Singapore was an excuse to go to hk. It looks like she has no intention of leaving anytime soon ( just a feeling). How about you go home and look after your son instead of dumping him on your MIL ALL the time.

This also bothered me as well since when has she ever called hk “home” since she moved back to Ireland? It just seems so spiteful considering Isaacs not there. Shame on her, she deserves a good smack for how she treats that boy. There are women out there who have to choose work over their child and would love to be able to spend more time with them, this selfish cow would ditch her son for months if she could get away with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 am

The asshole in me thinks she's pretending this is what her life would be if Isaac wasn't here.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

ChunTian
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by ChunTian » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:48 am

I worried about her children reading all of this when they get older...

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:41 am

lol looks like i missed quite the party here :rofl: my computer is broken, i am using a different one temporarily now, and for whatever reason GG was marked as an unsafe website, had so much trouble accessing it.

well, who knew bubz would eventually go to HK. she can't be without ayla for too long. i hope someone is giving her an ear full when she returns, i can't believe she just left without saying goodbye to isaac. even if this woul have been some kind of emergency, you always have a minute to wake your child and say goodbye. what a brat!! who knows, it could be that her family isn't agreeing with some of her choices, yet we never hear about it because she isn't mentioning it.

Honeybees
Learner
Learner

Post by Honeybees » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:12 am

Poor isaac. My mom would do the same to me or leave me with grandparents when she went on vacation. I still remember it. Up to this day I say my grandparents raised me. Someday this is going to bite bubz in her ass.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:17 am

SuperSmashPeach wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:41 am
lol looks like i missed quite the party here :rofl: my computer is broken, i am using a different one temporarily now, and for whatever reason GG was marked as an unsafe website, had so much trouble accessing it.

well, who knew bubz would eventually go to HK. she can't be without ayla for too long. i hope someone is giving her an ear full when she returns, i can't believe she just left without saying goodbye to isaac. even if this woul have been some kind of emergency, you always have a minute to wake your child and say goodbye. what a brat!! who knows, it could be that her family isn't agreeing with some of her choices, yet we never hear about it because she isn't mentioning it.
I feel bad for her MIL, seems like Lindy only goes to her when she wants something from her. It’s a big pet peeve of mine when people dump their kids on their elder relatives especially since they probably don’t have the energy to chase after a child all day. They should be enjoying themselves at that age.
She has been as quiet as a mouse on social media, I hope she got an earful, lord knows she deserves it. Either that or Tim abandoned her for a night out with the lads. Either one would be great karmic justice.

Snowvn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Snowvn » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:37 pm

Is Bubz going home with Ayla & Tim staying in HK?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:23 am

Snowvn wrote:Is Bubz going home with Ayla & Tim staying in HK?
I think she went back alone.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

avocadopals
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by avocadopals » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:30 am

Wow what is going on..are they divorced and have shared custody?

Or maybe the 3 of them are flying back together and we don't see it in her IG stories?

avocadopals
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by avocadopals » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:43 pm

Nevermind. Checked April's Instagram stories and it seems like she's staying in their HK flat, and Tim, Ayla, and Bubz all left.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:57 pm

Wait why is she making this about her? She knows that this is to protect vulnerable children. I get that this may affect her but there are other priorities. She's still got social media to communicate with her fans.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chena
Learner
Learner

Post by chena » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:03 pm

I feel like Bubz's sudden interest in working out is for the wrong reasons. I think she's doing it for Tim and not for herself. Like a lot of mothers, there's always a fear that their body isn't good enough or they've gained weight and their husbands don't find them attractive anymore. With Tim being gone to HK so often to "eat ramen", I think this is her desperate attempt to make herself more attractive.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:44 pm

chena wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:03 pm
I feel like Bubz's sudden interest in working out is for the wrong reasons. I think she's doing it for Tim and not for herself. Like a lot of mothers, there's always a fear that their body isn't good enough or they've gained weight and their husbands don't find them attractive anymore. With Tim being gone to HK so often to "eat ramen", I think this is her desperate attempt to make herself more attractive.
I bet she's gonna end up pregnant again by the end of the year and it'll be back to square one with their marriage on the rocks.

icp
Learner
Learner

Post by icp » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:18 pm

chena wrote:I feel like Bubz's sudden interest in working out is for the wrong reasons. I think she's doing it for Tim and not for herself. Like a lot of mothers, there's always a fear that their body isn't good enough or they've gained weight and their husbands don't find them attractive anymore. With Tim being gone to HK so often to "eat ramen", I think this is her desperate attempt to make herself more attractive.

I think so too, which really sucks because I’ve been enjoying these workout/healthy lifestyle videos & I have no idea how long she’ll keep working out + posting about it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raycole97
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by raycole97 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:20 pm

So Bubz just went on a huge rant on insta about how disappointed she is that she isn't able to turn YouTube comments back on anymore because that was the only thing she still likes about YouTube or something.... Ummm... The comments are being turned off for a reason! Sure, the sorts of things that YouTube is monitoring might not happen in your comment section, but this is a much larger issue! And she's making it all about herself and how disappointed she is! As if she doesn't have Instagram or Facebook or Twitter to communicate with her "family" (bubscribers). Ugh the whole rant, to me, just came off as super selfish, I don't know if anyone else felt that way or not..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:56 am

The comments on her insta and youtube are exactly the same. It doesn't matter that one is disabled now, they aren't any different. I think she is upset because her Youtube videos got quite a fair amount of comments, her Fb page is barely receiving any these days.

Kara A
Learner
Learner

Post by Kara A » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:51 am

The fact that she's so upset about comments on YouTube, despite it being to protect channels against pedophiles, just says it all... she dresses it up as "you can't have a conversation like this" but really I have to wonder if she just craves the attention now and can't be without the praise from her subscribers.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”