JerushaCouture: Haute Poseur & Inheritance Spendthrift Part 3

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JerushaCouture: Haute Poseur & Inheritance Spendthrift Part 3

Post by notsosilly10 »

I watched the stories about the mexican food.
She said that she wasn't sure if she should show us but she was already showing everything.
It seems that she did not learn her lesson as she keep on cooking and holding the phone/camera. :roll:

Oh my god the moment where she was about to put that sauce that was in a sachet on the nachos and she said that the sauce was so delicious that she could eat it just that, she goes and eat the sauce from the package than she starts to add to the nachos while she talks with her mouth full. That was so gross!

If it was her food yes she can do whatever she wants but when other people are going to eat, she should at least do things proper.
We don't drink milk from the bottle when we jave to share with others, we don't taste something with a spoon and than put that spoon back to taste again.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

She call this a success :rofl: no wonder she is overweight and her skin is in horrible condition.

I wouldn't feed my dog with this burned crap.

The woman has time to to cook food from the scratcg but chooses to buy all pre packed. The husband works so hard and he is a chef, he deserve some homemade meal made with love and care.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:50 pm
She call this a success :rofl: no wonder she is overweight and her skin is in horrible condition.

I wouldn't feed my dog with this burned crap.

The woman has time to to cook food from the scratcg but chooses to buy all pre packed. The husband works so hard and he is a chef, he deserve some homemade meal made with love and care.
Wow. That actually looks disgusting. Does she eat this shit everyday? It’s just a bunch of carbs, sodium, and cheese. I could probably only eat like a bite of this and then wash it down with a tall glass of water. That’s not even close to Mexican food, either. :roll: I live in SoCal and I’m sure people would think that that’s an Italian frozen dinner or something.

I know vegetables suck but this doesn’t look good either. Ugh. I hate to say this but if she keeps doing this she’s going to need a rascal scooter to get anywhere.

Post by Guest »

No thread suggestions? She’s going to have her own subforum! :rofl:

JerushaCouture: Camera Hog and Processed Food Lover

Post by Guest »

Jerusha Couture: K-Mart Leggin’ Mommy Vlogger

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

JerushaCouture: Preten*diiing by Spen*diiing

Anne7
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Anne7 »

Jerusha Couture: Bogan Luxe and Mumsnet Vlogging

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Jerusha Couture - Leggin the kmart high life

Jerusha Couture - From mommy vlogger to homeless looking

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Jerusha Couture - The allegedly fashion designer who wear kmart

Jerusha Bogan Couture - The frugal lifestyle with Chanel

Cpopkstan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cpopkstan »

J really did gained a lot of weight, definitely showing in her latest blog. I would say 10-15 lbs heavier since she gave birth and she will gain more base on her food choices; non stop dairy, heavily processed foods and now some fast food. No wonder her skin looks bad.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

So J isn't allowed to film at Chanel anymore. I have a feeling that something may have happened since her last visit. As she did not seem pleased with that.

maddoxxi
Learner
Learner

Post by maddoxxi »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:56 am
So J isn't allowed to film at Chanel anymore. I have a feeling that something may have happened since her last visit. As she did not seem pleased with that.
Came here to see the goss on this. She said it was "not nice"?

Is this rule for all vloggers (as she made it seem) or just her?

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

maddoxxi wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:00 am
notsosilly10 wrote:
Came here to see the goss on this. She said it was "not nice"?

Is this rule for all vloggers (as she made it seem) or just her?
I don't know but she said that she did not wanted to get anyone into trouble.

I have a feeling that it is just her... we will just have to see if the other aussie youtubers are allowed to do it from now on or not.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

There are a couple of things that made me so annoyed while watching her video.

1 - She was reversing her car while looking and searching for something on the passenger seat and at some point the car was moving and she had both hands out of the steering wheel. WTAF I don't get it why she is so careless, she could hurt someone in a matter of minutes.

2 - Why the hell does she has to film herself eating? She does not eat like a lady, she eats more like a tradie. It was not pleasant to watch her eating especially when she was criticising people who eat with their mouth open and she does the same. She eats with her mouth open and speaks with her mouth full.

So J let's learn some manners...what's the point of buying all those expensive stuff if you have no manners. and be

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
This is wonderful news! I wish they would stop ALL of these vlogges from filming. It's disruptive to other customers and just RUDE to the SA that are providing them with the service.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
This is wonderful news! I wish they would stop ALL of these vloggers from filming. It's disruptive to other customers and just RUDE to the SA that are providing them with the service.

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

chanel is notorious about NOT allowing filming in their stores. i was shocked she got away with it for so long. my guess is her sa got into some serious trouble with corporate for allowing it and asked jerusha to no longer do it.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

I thought I die when she mentioned having a not so nice confrontation in Chanel about her vlogging... :rofl: OMG finally! I would have melted into a puddle from embarrassment if I were her and certainly not retell that story to thousands of strangers.

Luckily vlogging seems not so much a thing where I live, but if I ever found someone filming me while I'm shopping, I'd definitely raise a complaint. Doesn't matter if I'm just in the background and her viewers don't focus on me. It's about basic privacy and especially with higher priced items it can be a delicate issue. Lots of people don't want everyone to know that they can afford Chanel.

Post by Guest »

applejacks123 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:52 am
chanel is notorious about NOT allowing filming in their stores. i was shocked she got away with it for so long. my guess is her sa got into some serious trouble with corporate for allowing it and asked jerusha to no longer do it.
Good. Jerusha needs to be put in her place in these luxury stores.

I won’t be surprised in the very near future she will swear off buying Chanel directly. Not that they need her money.

cdol
Talker
Talker

Post by cdol »

Where in the video was she talking about Chanel? I fast forward through the entire thing lol

I’d really like it if she doesn’t continue to film herself eating please. Like someone said in her comments, eating videos are gross.

Return to “JerushaCouture”