JerushaCouture: Haute Poseur & Inheritance Spendthrift Part 3

Re: JerushaCouture: Haute Poseur & Inheritance Spendthrift Part 3

Post by Guest »

She is in her car eating a burrito chewing a maximum of 4 times before gulping down each mouthful. J is complaining about how people are complaining about being filmed in vlogs.

Starbursts500
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Starbursts500 »

She was so rude though when trying to explain why she's not allowed to film. She said people get upset because they don't want their face on the internet but they're overreacting because - girl nobody is looking at you. How rude is she!? How about just learn to respect other people's privacy.

Post by Guest »

Doesn’t she already do regular vlogs? The majority of her vlogs are filming her kids and husband...not sure what she means about “regular vlogging”.

About vlogging in Chanel, who is she going to get in trouble? Seems an odd thing for her to even mention and she said it 2 or 3 times. Oh well, I’m not disappointed about the new rule. I think it’s a déclassé thing to do in any store, whether you’re in the grocery store or a designer shop.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

drogers4205 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:31 am
notsosilly10 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:56 am
So J isn't allowed to film at Chanel anymore. I have a feeling that something may have happened since her last visit. As she did not seem pleased with that.
This is wonderful news! I wish they would stop ALL of these vloggers from filming. It's disruptive to other customers and just RUDE to the SA that are providing them with the service.
I have to agree with you. If I am at any of these stores trying on stuff or purchasing I do not want my face in some random people's vlog.

J was having a whinge about it yesterday and she said that some people get annoyed to be filmed and that these people shouldn't be worried because no one is looking at them, meaning her followers only care about her not those on the background. She is so stupid and entitled! She loves to film people when they are not looking and everyone has the right to not like it.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

applejacks123 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:52 am
chanel is notorious about NOT allowing filming in their stores. i was shocked she got away with it for so long. my guess is her sa got into some serious trouble with corporate for allowing it and asked jerusha to no longer do it.
Not all stores though. In Australia sometimes they do allow people to film doing stories and take pictures of the stuff. At least that's the experience I always had.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Starbursts500 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:01 pm
She was so rude though when trying to explain why she's not allowed to film. She said people get upset because they don't want their face on the internet but they're overreacting because - girl nobody is looking at you. How rude is she!? How about just learn to respect other people's privacy.
I thought it was rude of her to say that. She is such an entitled brat...she really think she is something special but she is not.

Everyone has the right to their privacy, especially here
(Australia) where people do not walk around with a vlogging camera, it is not something normal here.

Post by Guest »

Also, I completely agree with everyone about watching J eat. Eww, please...J you have no manners. And I hate seeing people eat in their cars. If I’m out and about I’m either going to go inside and eat or get it to go and eat it at home on a plate sitting down at the table or sitting at the kitchen island.

She has a lot of nerve complaining about YouTubers who eat on camera while she’s sitting there stuffing her pie hole taking huge bites gulping down her food without hardly chewing it. PIG!!🐷

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

poshspice88 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:59 pm
Also, I completely agree with everyone about watching J eat. Eww, please...J you have no manners. And I hate seeing people eat in their cars. If I’m out and about I’m either going to go inside and eat or get it to go and eat it at home on a plate sitting down at the table or sitting at the kitchen island.

She has a lot of nerve complaining about YouTubers who eat on camera while she’s sitting there stuffing her pie hole taking huge bites gulping down her food without hardly chewing it. PIG!!🐷
I was gonna call her a pig but i was trying to be nice :rofl:

She is always talking with her mouth full :x It does not look good.

Post by Guest »

notsosillydelete0 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:22 pm
poshspice88 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Haha you’re much nicer than me. I had to call a spade a spade. Taking 2 big bites at a time, little to no chewing, barely takes a breath and inhales that burrito like it’s her job! How is she not grossed out when she edits her videos? Her double chin is getting beefier. She’s got to be pushing 200 lbs at this point.

Doll_
Learner
Learner

Post by Doll_ »

drogers4205 wrote:
notsosilly10 wrote:
So J isn't allowed to film at Chanel anymore. I have a feeling that something may have happened since her last visit. As she did not seem pleased with that.
This is wonderful news! I wish they would stop ALL of these vloggers from filming. It's disruptive to other customers and just RUDE to the SA that are providing them with the service.
100% !!! It should NEVER be allowed .
If any brand wants a youtuber to promote their stuff, they can send it to them or set a private appointment and let them film the inside of the store with no other customers around. This is how it should work.
But many times (most of times) no one is actually asking these fashionistas/girlbosses/pathologicliars to deliver a shopping vlog, so they actually abuse of the SA time, frequently not even buying anything, for an exclusively personal interest. SHAME ON THEM!
The only two times that it happened to me I was trying to escape from the camera, it made me feel really uncomfortable. There is no reason for that, I don't need to have a valid argumentation, I simply don't want to appear in any vlog or instagram picture or whatever. And Jerusha recently showed a girl admitting that she didn't want to appear on the vlog..she said it, giggling stupidly, while showing her anyway...THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I'm not sure but this might have happened at the Chanel store, if so maybe this girl complained and made Jerusha banned from doing that again.

Doll_
Learner
Learner

Post by Doll_ »

poshspice88 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:01 pm
notsosillydelete0 wrote:

Haha you’re much nicer than me. I had to call a spade a spade. Taking 2 big bites at a time, little to no chewing, barely takes a breath and inhales that burrito like it’s her job! How is she not grossed out when she edits her videos? Her double chin is getting beefier. She’s got to be pushing 200 lbs at this point.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "How is she not grossed out when she edits her videos?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This is a question! :respekt:

btw. I skipped the eating scene...I just can't.

lucy711
Learner
Learner

Post by lucy711 »

In this last video she says she has business meetings...anyone know what that means?
She said she wanted to look professional so she threw a black blazer over a Gucci t-shirt? I guess my definition of looking professional is a bit different!

XiomaraM
Learner
Learner

Post by XiomaraM »

I used to have zero qualms about showing my face & name on social media. Then someone from professional life started using the info I’d shared to send me threatening & harassing messages, including about my kids — annnnd a restraining order and lots of stress later, I lock that shit down. I know it’s extremely unlikely that something like that would result bc someone randomly appears in one of Jerusha’s vlogs but it’s those kinds of scenarios that keep me (and others) wary about stuff like that. It’s just polite to keep strangers who don’t want to be blasted across social media off social media IMO.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

poshspice88 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:01 pm
notsosillydelete0 wrote:

Lol I ask myself the same...when she edited her video she could have removed the part where was eating or even in the past some of the videos where Massi was throwing a tantrum. We do not want to see that because she already show her everyday life and him 24/7 on her stories.

Perhaps she will only do something when someone call her fat to her face. Not sure this will happened where she lives as people are too nice to tell others how fat they are.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Doll_ wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:13 pm
drogers4205 wrote:
notsosilly10 wrote:
100% !!! It should NEVER be allowed .
If any brand wants a youtuber to promote their stuff, they can send it to them or set a private appointment and let them film the inside of the store with no other customers around. This is how it should work.
But many times (most of times) no one is actually asking these fashionistas/girlbosses/pathologicliars to deliver a shopping vlog, so they actually abuse of the SA time, frequently not even buying anything, for an exclusively personal interest. SHAME ON THEM!
The only two times that it happened to me I was trying to escape from the camera, it made me feel really uncomfortable. There is no reason for that, I don't need to have a valid argumentation, I simply don't want to appear in any vlog or instagram picture or whatever. And Jerusha recently showed a girl admitting that she didn't want to appear on the vlog..she said it, giggling stupidly, while showing her anyway...THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I'm not sure but this might have happened at the Chanel store, if so maybe this girl complained and made Jerusha banned from doing that again.
You are right! We do not need to justify ourselves.. I don't wanna be in a vlog or picture and I have the right to my image.
What you wrote reminds me of Maria Draganova where she goes to the mall every damn week, i think sometimes even twice a week and she try stuff all the time in a few different stores and she does not buy anything.
How would Jerusha feel if anyone started to use her image without her knowledge?? I bet she would be ranting and whinging like she always does.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Not everyone is a blogger, vlogger or whatever she likes to call herself, so she cannot force people to want to be on her videos. We have the right to our privacy and to choose what we allow.

At the end of the day it is all about respect, if you respect people you will get their respect back. We can safely say that J does not know what respect means she is always shoving the camera on someone's face, even when they ask her not to do it.

I would expect that a women of her age would know that but she behaves so badly most of the time that I question if that car accident made her dumb or *REMOVED*.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:52 pm
Not everyone is a blogger, vlogger or whatever she likes to call herself, so she cannot force people to want to be on her videos. We have the right to our privacy and to choose what we allow.

At the end of the day it is all about respect, if you respect people you will get their respect back. We can safely say that J does not know what respect means she is always shoving the camera on someone's face, even when they ask her not to do it.

I would expect that a women of her age would know that but she behaves so badly most of the time that I question if that car accident made her dumb or *REMOVED*.
I don't think the car accident turned her into a retard as I first came across her videos way back in 2014 when she already had the car accident and she was pretty normal giving very in depth videos on handbags. I found them really useful. Fast forward to present day and she is a totally different person. Delusional about her "successful boutique" that was in fact a total failure, dresses like a slob but thinks she's trendy, getting more overweight by the day but thinks she's medium build, cooks crap but thinks it looks delicious (how does her chef husband stomach that food??!), has a mother who helps her immensely but she doesn't seem to show much gratitude, buys totally inappropriate handbags for her non existent lifestyle. I'm sure her hard working Iranian in laws must cringe at some of her meaningless expenses and of course the restaurant staff run and hide when she turns up for her complimentary coffee.
ps. When is her older son getting rid of the dummy ?!!!

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Brizgos wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:40 pm
notsosilly10 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:52 pm

I would expect that a women of her age would know that but she behaves so badly most of the time that I question if that car accident made her dumb or retard.
I don't think the car accident turned her into a retard as I first came across her videos way back in 2014 when she already had the car accident and she was pretty normal giving very in depth videos on handbags. I found them really useful. Fast forward to present day and she is a totally different person. Delusional about her "successful boutique" that was in fact a total failure, dresses like a slob but thinks she's trendy, getting more overweight by the day but thinks she's medium build, cooks crap but thinks it looks delicious (how does her chef husband stomach that food??!), has a mother who helps her immensely but she doesn't seem to show much gratitude, buys totally inappropriate handbags for her non existent lifestyle. I'm sure her hard working Iranian in laws must cringe at some of her meaningless expenses and of course the restaurant staff run and hide when she turns up for her complimentary coffee.
ps. When is her older son getting rid of the dummy ?!!!
I only said that because sometimes when people have accidents some "symptoms" might start to show later.

If we compare her old videos with the current ones she changed drastically and not on a good way. Whenever i see her i think about a bogan lazy housewife.

When people look after themselves and are happy on the inside we can see on their appearance. Because they have that positive attitude. J she is not a positive a person and she is always complaining.

In the end i think she is just frustrated because she is not influencer material and she wishes she was.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

I don't care about her as a housewife or a mother.
That's not for me to chime in about.

I started watching her because of bags.
Back than she did really good bag reviews.
Now she is a full blown shopping addict and not in a good way.
It's like gluttony. She just shops shops shops shops.
And her bag choices are horrible. She is just spending.
She doesn't really care about the bags, it's more about the acquiring of more more more more.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

OMG....her edges are GONE. I thought you guys were exaggerating. She's thinned out considerably. That tightly pulled back greasy ponytail is doing her no favors. Also, why is she saying that she has a ton of house cleaning to do. What happened to her housekeeper that she claimed came weekly? Also, she doesn't have time to get to her P.O. Box regularly, but can drop into Chanel and LV multiple times per week? Got it!

Return to “JerushaCouture”