The Return of Labia's Cu*t Box & the Recycled Fake Tan Stained BAFTA Jumpsuit #36

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Return of Labia's Cu*t Box & the Recycled Fake Tan Stained BAFTA Jumpsuit #36

Post by Vampy5555 »

Hopethatsoklovelies wrote:
LicenseToLurk wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:59 pm
That looks hideous :roll: even those shelves right behind her.. how tf should that look pretty? Those bags are too small, looks like she stole those from that little girl she interacted with in Ibiza :D :D looks like she's done a lot of "desing work" with that bag presentation. :rofl: Labia, you're just a pure disaster

Hahahahahahaha hahahahaha I can’t stop laughing! Firstly at that Gucci outfit omg hahaha, secondly why does she always look so odd? Like a hobbit or midget with a huge head, and thirdly her outfits are ridiculous and that shelf in the background omg hahahahaha who styles teeny tiny handbags on those shelves hahaha she misses the mark EVERY TIME!

Here’s some fabulous closet handbag display ideas Image

Lidl’s closet has potential but she has zero style, taste or design skill so it will never be beautiful or classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: The Return of Labia's Cu*t Box & the Recycled Fake Tan Stained BAFTA Jumpsuit #36

Post by Vampy5555 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:What the hell was going on with that jaw? Does the weight of the chinplant cause her to periodically gurn??Image

I can’t stop laughing at her hahaha She’s a freak

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Bitch come up with your own ideas Image

june+ping
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by june+ping »

Wow....I felt embarrassed for her of that All-Gucci outfit. What a fashion disaster...I thought body condom was the new low...I was wrong

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

Seriously guys, I feel like her face has grown a couple inches these last couple of years. It looks so long like a horse. Wtf happened ?!?!

It’s even more obvious in the pic just above with the face she’s pulling lol but no really, what has she done?! Who in their right mind would get a chin implant or filler when you already have a long face?

Catcher_In_The_Lie
Debater
Debater

Post by Catcher_In_The_Lie »

I feel like new thread title needs to include something about the Quorn-hurling, gymkit-sweating and Gucci-spewing this week 🤮 it’s all so bad, so much ridiculousness to choose from!
Don’t give her views, instead watch here,
https://www.invidio.us/channel/UCoSjnRDZSFVp88NXE7MenLQ

ihatelydiamillen
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatelydiamillen »

all the big and legit influencers are in paris for a Dior event last night...

now i kinda get it why lydiots been buying dior shits lately hoping to be invited

but no lydiot your are not a fashion blogger you are a twat and chavvy lying piece of shit!!

if you reading here you should quit on YT and go back to ibiza

ihatelydiamillen
Talker
Talker

Brunette_ wrote:Sorry for double-posting.

I thought Lydia was Sanpellegrino girl. Then why is it Tamara and not Lydia at their 120 year anniversary gala?

brands use lydiot to generate sales for chavvy people like her Image

ihatelydiamillen
Talker
Talker

LicenseToLurk wrote:ImageImage

why the fuck do you want to wear a gucci blazers a gucci bag a gucci belt bag jesus F christ what a twat!!

now she is all over gucci as dior doesn’t give her attention at all!!

ihatelydiamillen
Talker
Talker

MoanyMinnie wrote:

Oh my god please tell me that you edited that facial expression on to the picture?

And the outfit. Nope. I’m done! Wtf is she wearing.. I thought she’d outdone herself in the lace condom and then she goes and does this..

thats a real expression of chrissy teigen from an awards night

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Chick_pea wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:21 pm
chellipuff wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:10 pm
MoanyMinnie wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Oh my god please tell me that you edited that facial expression on to the picture?

And the outfit. Nope. I’m done! Wtf is she wearing.. I thought she’d outdone herself in the lace condom and then she goes and does this..

It's too bad because I think she looks best when she's dresses more casual and classic (jeans and a t-shirt). I do agree and think the flares make her thighs look big but honestly she looks better with a little shape to her. I hate to say it but this is the best her hairs looked in a longggg time, I just wish she would have wore one piece at a time because all together at once it comes off cheap and like shes trying way too hard.
I have to agree... her hair looks good but WOW that’s some fugly outfit. It does look like car mats 😂

I think the facial expression and hunched over look is her “high fashion” pose. Like those disinterested looking models slumped over in photo shoots. Unfortunately on her it translates to my head is so big my body can’t hold it up and my chin is too heavy to close my mouth. Not to mention the dead eyed stare. Oh Lids... the gift that keeps on giving.
Agree with all that, and love the car mat description, really that is the worst jacket ever and looks like a fake from the market, she really has no actual idea what fashion is all about, certainly not wearing trashy labelled stuff all at once.

Wondering if she's put extensions in her hair as it seems to have grown since last week and look longer and thicker?

https://www.gucci.com/uk/en_gb/pr/women ... ar/Jackets

£2200, no way did she buy that revolting thing!

FatBeardedBloke
Learner
Learner

Post by FatBeardedBloke »

Chichibangbang wrote:
Tatty Pumpkin wrote: WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS

I hope she bought those with her own money and goes even further into the red with nothing but a classless wardrobe to show for it. Teehee.

The dressing room where fashion literally dies.
It's like Ali vomitted Gucci double GGs all over her

Maybe its a tribute to us here

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

This is really weird. So what do you guys think he meant?

Is it a reference to Lydia wanting ducks or is he taking the piss out if her by saying that she is as cocky, that she runs around like a headless chicken or that she’s pestering him by picking on his head with nonsense like a chicken looking for food? Or is it the hairdo and chin? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Catcher_In_The_Lie wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:54 am
Wow Cu*t Beauty were really taking the piss out of everyone, shilling Lidl’s Box for an outrageous £225 for like 6 products, now they email blast out a Goody Box with a shit ton of mini products to try and its only £175 (only 🙄). At least with the minis you have more products to choose from to see what might work for your skin. Definitely seems like Lidl’s Box is STILL not sold out 🤣, so they have moved on to the next shilling scheme...
At Cult Beauty you need to spend £175 in whatever products you want and you get the "goody bag" for free.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

We get it. You’re up “early”.
She videos EVERYTHING I can’t cope with her.

St3lla
Learner
Learner

Post by St3lla »

ihatelydiamillen wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:11 pm

why the fuck do you want to wear a gucci blazers a gucci bag a gucci belt bag jesus F christ what a twat!!

now she is all over gucci as dior doesn’t give her attention at all!!

ITF is in every Europe fashion week working with a lot lot lot of brands and I even saw Amelia attending a dior event in her latest vlog. I think Lydia is being ignored by all the big brands... at least the ones she's dying to be in their payrolls.
Quality is not an act, it is a habit.

LicenseToLurk

The Return of Labia's Cu*t Box & the Recycled Fake Tan Stained BAFTA Jumpsuit #36

Post by LicenseToLurk »

She looks like she won the big one on a scratch card and consequently went apeshit in Gucci. The look of regret on her face is priceless. I seriously pulled an eye roll muscle at her video last night Image but the good news is I’m sure Alistair will attempt one of these IGTV’s pretty soon so yippee!! In the meantime, however, he’s out with Cal, playing dressing up as an adult with a full time job.Image

Catcher_In_The_Lie
Debater
Debater

Post by Catcher_In_The_Lie »

Ali strikes again..Lidl will be livid 👍🏻
Big nose ✔️ Shit skin ✔️ Grey hair showing thru ✔️ Cackles ✔️ Skinny chicken legs ✔️ She’s got it all 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don’t give her views, instead watch here,
https://www.invidio.us/channel/UCoSjnRDZSFVp88NXE7MenLQ

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Wow Labia has been watching a lot of Victoria's videod as on her IGTV styling video she was walking and doing poses and doing faces exactly the same way as Vic does.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Catcher_In_The_Lie wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:44 am
Ali strikes again..Lidl will be livid 👍🏻
Big nose ✔️ Shit skin ✔️ Grey hair showing thru ✔️ Cackles ✔️ Skinny chicken legs ✔️ She’s got it all 😂
Yep I noticed it too this morning ;-).

Return to “Lydia Millen”