Carrie Fletcher, Anus Clencher - Part 11

EllieK
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Fletcher, Anus Clencher - Part 11

Post by EllieK »

Her latest Instagram post about their anniversary she looks so unhappy - like her face genuinely looks like she’s saying ‘save me’
The dress also looks much better from that angle
Also someone in the comments said Oliver is a ‘Hufflepuff prince’ (puke) but as if Oliver is a Hufflepuff! He’s way too arrogant/selfish to be Hufflepuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlumeriaBahar
Talker
Talker

Post by PlumeriaBahar »

Have you seen Kat's new video on Heathers' new cast album? Generally, I do enjoy her videos but WHY is she spreading these weird rumours about Carrie being "too curvy to play Veronica"? Who said it? When? How? I don't recall anyone, either here or anywhere else, saying anything even remotely alike.
What I do remember is her turning all the legit criticism into they-said-I-was-fat hysteria.
Well, Carrie, Olivier Awards' members and panelists seem to agree with us, don't they?

Redfloss
Talker
Talker

Post by Redfloss »

I feel like this is a dig at the person who commented that the only woman she'll post is Giovanna because she's not a threat

Also, new thread.. I vote Kermit Hope Fletcher :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Lmao okay yeah here's a deal I'll make with myself - if Kermit's "boyfriend" makes a permanent (so no Insta story) post about their anniversary, I'll take a one-week hiatus from this board. I definitely spend too much time on here, but I doubt Kermit's bf will pull through

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

Redfloss wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:39 am
I feel like this is a dig at the person who commented that the only woman she'll post is Giovanna because she's not a threat

Also, new thread.. I vote Kermit Hope Fletcher :D
Just proves she is reading here. Hi Carrie!

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

laylee wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:41 am
Lmao okay yeah here's a deal I'll make with myself - if Kermit's "boyfriend" makes a permanent (so no Insta story) post about their anniversary, I'll take a one-week hiatus from this board. I definitely spend too much time on here, but I doubt Kermit's bf will pull through
Cue to Oliver getting pestered by Carrie to post a "cute" photo of them on his IG.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Post by Guest »

Lynndi wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:02 am
laylee wrote:
Cue to Oliver getting pestered by Carrie to post a "cute" photo of them on his IG.
I mean I feel like this is gonna be the thing that instigates their break up. She's gonna realize they have vastly different ways of viewing their "relationship." He's not gonna "fight for her"

jessisnotcool
Debater
Debater

Post by jessisnotcool »

I swear, I don’t look at this page for less than a day and there were 6-7 new pages. She’s so tragic. Long post incoming!

Had a good giggle at Carrie suggesting she’s going to write 3-4 pages of ‘stream of consciousness’ every day... as though that isn’t how she writes everything else? Cool.

Buying stuff for junk journaling no longer makes it junk journaling... it’s just journaling. Words matter!!!

Also, about the letter thing- I literally sent her a letter when she was with Alex Day talking about how much the two of them had inspired me (vom, I know) and I’ve also moved houses so it’s pointless of her to reply anyway, but surely I’m not the only one who has written to her about similar things?
Like, I’d imagine so many of those letters are about how her and Pete/Alex/Whoever are ‘couple goalzzz’ or whatever, considering when her po box was open? How can that be good for her mental health? She’s always claiming it’s poor, surely that wont help?? I feel exhausted even thinking about my ex let alone being told by strangers how cute and perfect they thought we were or whatever?
And like I said, I’ve moved, I dislike both of them now and she’s wasting her time bc I will literally never read the letter. Why put yourself through that six hundred times?

Just admit you dun goofed with the letter thing and move on. She obviously has different ideas these days about what constitutes as a standard to aim for when interacting with fans.
She just can never admit she’s anything less than perfect, unless that involves being self depricating for attention. Ugh.

Also, the anniversary pic is just sad. Even all my jerk exs would stand up on a train to be next to me, rather than sit away from me. The only exception would be if I insisted I stand. Tell me again why Oliver is a good boyfriend???

Edit: just saw somebody else writing they almost did the letter thing too, so guess I was right about the ex thing. hmm.
Last edited by jessisnotcool on Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

jojo86
Debater
Debater

Post by jojo86 »

Salatblader wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:05 am
jojo86 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:56 am
She deleted the comment about her editing her posts, what a mess she is
What did the comment say?
Something along the lines of "id wish you'd edited your posts,they are riddled with syntax errors"

jessisnotcool
Debater
Debater

Post by jessisnotcool »

Holy shit guys, Oliver liked one of her photos??? Has this ever happened before??? I had to document it, because I was so shocked, lol!

They literally both look absolutely dead inside, omg. You’re not being held at gunpoint??? Why do you look so unhappy???

Sorry, edited to add this comment, because LOL. omg. Are we looking at the same photo and talking about the same couple???? wtfffff looool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jessisnotcool on Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

jojo86
Debater
Debater

Post by jojo86 »

Is it one year from the moment they started f*cking (bet my ass carrie was still with pete when she started lusting over oliver) or a year after the broke up with their respective partners?

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

"You have a smile that reaches all the way up to your eyes".. I mean, not in THAT photo. As has been said already, she looks dead inside!

Goldeelox
Talker
Talker

Post by Goldeelox »

Lynndi wrote:
laylee wrote:
You'd think Aidan Turner was he boyfriend according to Pumpkin's Instagram :rofl:
"...laced with arrogance, a splash of self love and garnished with a cheeky sprig of “why the hell not?”…I stared back."

jojo86
Debater
Debater

Post by jojo86 »

Goldeelox wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:28 am
Lynndi wrote:
laylee wrote:
You'd think Aidan Turner was he boyfriend according to Pumpkin's Instagram :rofl:

I bet she wishes,every photo with a man she posts, she looks like she wants to bed them.

Elle3
Talker
Talker

Post by Elle3 »

She looks like his Mum in that picture

KC90
Learner
Learner

Post by KC90 »

She just posted a stream of Instagram stories, tagging different women for IWD - including Zoella (who she's literally met once) and not including Emma Blackery... That's got to be a kick in the teeth for Emma. Between that and the valentines post, I'd be telling her where to go if I was Emma!

Enchilada
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Enchilada »

I THINK the anniversary post is supposed to be sarcastic - although the emojis don't support that. I can't believe she genuinely posted a pic of him on his phone and thanked him for spending time with her. But if she is dumb enough to say its their anniversary, knowing that doesn't tally up time wise, then maybe it is genuine.

I mean honestly, its one thing to tell a story slightly differently, each time, lose track of timelines, believe your own lie a bit too much or not realise its odd because you are lying to yourself BUT something as specific as announcing an anniversary - that's stupid!
My fiance and I don't have a clear anniversary, we recognise the day we met and the day we got engaged, because when did a date become a relationship. If I publicly said on SM 'Happy Anniversary' on the day we met I would offend the other guys I went on a first date with over the next few weeks.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

KC90 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:37 am
She just posted a stream of Instagram stories, tagging different women for IWD - including Zoella (who she's literally met once) and not including Emma Blackery... That's got to be a kick in the teeth for Emma. Between that and the valentines post, I'd be telling her where to go if I was Emma!
Wouldn't surprise me that Carrie has dropped after all the drama Emma has been through lately.

lil[]almond
Learner
Learner

Post by lil[]almond »

bansheemagnolia wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:54 am
KC90 wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me that Carrie has dropped after all the drama Emma has been through lately.
Please tell, what drama has Emma been through as of late?

jojo86
Debater
Debater

Post by jojo86 »

lil[]almond wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:12 pm
bansheemagnolia wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:54 am
KC90 wrote:
Please tell, what drama has Emma been through as of late?
I want to know too!

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”