Adventures of Princess LaBlonde & Seabiscuit - All #gifted up and no one to blow, part 33

Re: Adventures of Princess LaBlonde & Seabiscuit - All #gifted up and no one to blow, part 33

Post by Guest »

Eventually she's going to fill her face with so much botox, get lip fillers, have exfoliated her skin so much it takes on a waxy tone, and have so much bleached soaked into her scalp that this is exactly what she's going to look like. A constant state of being an expression-less wax-faced blow up doll. If this a sign of things to come, she is NOT going to age well. Yikes :?

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Adventures of Princess LaBlonde & Seabiscuit - All #gifted up and no one to blow, part 33

Post by Callan »

^ and she doesn't even use an SPF all that crap is for nothing, nothing good at all.

Ilikekale
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ilikekale »

does she really not use SPF? I'm not sure what sort of procedures she's constantly getting, but chemical peels/exfoliation make your skin especially prone to sun damage if you dont protect with SPF, she's gonna damage her skin so much if thats the case

Post by Guest »

True, and in that hair video she did with that David guy (?), she said she's "really bad" about using heat protectants on her hair also. Can't wait to see this mess come to fruition lol

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Ilikekale wrote:does she really not use SPF? I'm not sure what sort of procedures she's constantly getting, but chemical peels/exfoliation make your skin especially prone to sun damage if you dont protect with SPF, she's gonna damage her skin so much if thats the case
Right?? Anytime I use an acid or retinol I slather on sunscreen. Estee already overdoes it with intensive skincare treatments plus she’s fair.

Idk how old her mom is but she doesn’t look like she’s aged well. She has a bunch of sun damage. Estee is going to look like a piece of old leather in 20 years.

Ilikekale
Learner
Learner

Post by Ilikekale »

kbisme wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:43 pm
Ilikekale wrote:does she really not use SPF? I'm not sure what sort of procedures she's constantly getting, but chemical peels/exfoliation make your skin especially prone to sun damage if you dont protect with SPF, she's gonna damage her skin so much if thats the case
Right?? Anytime I use an acid or retinol I slather on sunscreen. Estee already overdoes it with intensive skincare treatments plus she’s fair.

Idk how old her mom is but she doesn’t look like she’s aged well. She has a bunch of sun damage. Estee is going to look like a piece of old leather in 20 years.
tbh i'm scared to see what she'll look like in only 5 years if she keeps going the way she is. she already looks older than her age.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

AnnaWintour wrote: True, and in that hair video she did with that David guy (?), she said she's "really bad" about using heat protectants on her hair also. Can't wait to see this mess come to fruition lol

In her latest skin care routine article from The Telegraph she totally skipped SPF and Retinol, as in no mention of it being part of her routine. She's probably harming people spewing her made up beauty knowledge.

Post by Guest »

kbisme wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:43 pm

Her mom looks god awful. I'm sorry for being harsh but it's true lol. She literally does look like her skin is made of leather. I'm not sure how old she is, in her 50's I'm assuming?, but her skin is in awful condition. Her fake blonde hair extensions don't help either...

Let's not forget Estee's obsession with being a bronzed Leo goddess these days. I know she gets spray tans from Jules but I can guarantee she probably lies out in the sun with no SPF. She really is taking after her mother lol.

wowiamweird
Learner
Learner

Post by wowiamweird »

Omg I just read the NY article, I can't stand it
Screenshot_20190417-235249.png
No one who has to schlep to work in July loves New York in the summer, it's freaking gross here when it's really hot.
Screenshot_20190417-235255.png
Basic, basic, basic. She's so boring.
Screenshot_20190417-235322.png
Brooklyn is not a neighborhood!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cam-cam
Learner
Learner

Post by Cam-cam »

Callan wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:10 pm
AnnaWintour wrote: True, and in that hair video she did with that David guy (?), she said she's "really bad" about using heat protectants on her hair also. Can't wait to see this mess come to fruition lol

In her latest skin care routine article from The Telegraph she totally skipped SPF and Retinol, as in no mention of it being part of her routine. She's probably harming people spewing her made up beauty knowledge.
That is the summum of WTF for a beauty guru, all non-affiliated-to-crappy-brands dermatologists would say that the only thing needed, if you have a normal skin, is sunscreen AND after that, is really you want to put something else, Retinol. And that's it.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

She is the perfect beauty guru for these exploitative brands: she is ignorant and believes any claim they make, she will do most anything for $$, she has a legion of low-info fans who believe her

It's so harmful and yes, all her acids and treatments are exposing layers of her skin and she doesn't use SPF which is just accelerating her ageing. In a few years she will look worse than she already does skin-wise. Also, this is, again, a result of her not doing any independent research because she is lazy and ignorant and guided by $$

suavocado
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by suavocado »

wowiamweird wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02 pm
Omg I just read the NY article, I can't stand it
Screenshot_20190417-235249.png
No one who has to schlep to work in July loves New York in the summer, it's freaking gross here when it's really hot.
Seriously. Summer in NYC is absolutely disgusting, but I'm sure she's never had to carry all of her groceries through the 100+ degree subway stations. One of the only good things about summer in NYC is that there are hardly any tourists because it's one of the worst places to be in summer.

nitzerebb
Talker
Talker

Post by nitzerebb »

AnnaWintour wrote:
kbisme wrote:

Her mom looks god awful. I'm sorry for being harsh but it's true lol. She literally does look like her skin is made of leather. I'm not sure how old she is, in her 50's I'm assuming?, but her skin is in awful condition. Her fake blonde hair extensions don't help either...

Let's not forget Estee's obsession with being a bronzed Leo goddess these days. I know she gets spray tans from Jules but I can guarantee she probably lies out in the sun with no SPF. She really is taking after her mother lol.
Skin of her mother, face and body shape of her father the pig man #blessed

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

She said her mother is going to be her guest on next week's podcast and to send in her questions. Some content creator my ass.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

nitzerebb wrote:
AnnaWintour wrote:
kbisme wrote:

Skin of her mother, face and body shape of her father the pig man #blessed

Her whole family is just gross, not to mention her brother and the stuff he pulls on young girls.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

Callan wrote:She said her mother is going to be her guest on next week's podcast and to send in her questions. Some content creator my ass.

I can only imagine the cluster f- this is going to be. Two idiots giving advice on things they know nothing about.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

She's really afraid to just spend genuine off-time at home in Waterloo isn't she... got a podcast and microblading vlogs set up already.

Like god forbid she does a real vlog of her actual life in London or even a real non #ad day in the ~creative~ hub of NYC, but once she has to go home, let's put a lens in front of everything.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Lamour88 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:39 am
She's really afraid to just spend genuine off-time at home in Waterloo isn't she... got a podcast and microblading vlogs set up already.

Like god forbid she does a real vlog of her actual life in London or even a real non #ad day in the ~creative~ hub of NYC, but once she has to go home, let's put a lens in front of everything.
She showed up to her family home with freshly bleached hair, who knows what she's plotting.

philodendron
Debater
Debater

Post by philodendron »

What do we know of her father? I watched her for years but just realized I only ever hear about her grandma, brother, and her mother.

TalkingToasted
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TalkingToasted »

philodendron wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:42 am
What do we know of her father? I watched her for years but just realized I only ever hear about her grandma, brother, and her mother.
From what I remember from reading her book, her father was pretty absent throughout her entire childhood. In fact I specifically remember her mentioning she will avoid talking about him in the book because she didn't want to call him out for being a bad dad? It's only recently they've started talking on a slightly regular basis and even then he seems to just be the guy who sometimes sends her little maple syrup bottles that he produces himself. They don't seem very close and I'm sure Estée living across an ocean doesn't help.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”