Allie Glines

haze
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Allie Glines

Post by haze » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:39 pm

I don't think there's a thread on her so I guess I'll start one.

Allie Glines is a beauty influencer from Utah. She has been doing YouTube for the past 2-3 years and gained enormous traction from her "I Followed a KathleenLights tutorial". There's nothing too offensive about her other than the fact that she does the most boring ass tutorials. Literally almost every thumbnail of hers are rosy/nude/neutral eye looks with a nude lip.

There's not much variety with her and she's kind of beige in my opinion.

Kcat89
Talker
Talker

Re: Allie Glines

Post by Kcat89 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:20 pm

I watched her for a few weeks then decided I was done, since she became boring and repetitive. She seems nice, but it's the kind of videos where if you've seen one you've seen them all, and I just lost interest.

Also the first video I saw with her husband, I thought he was gay. He reminds me so much of my cousin's ex-husband who came out a few years after they married. They are still friends, but he said he did it because he didn't accept himself, and thought marriage would 'fix' it. Allie and Tylan give me the same vibes: best friends, they can joke around, he's always saying things like 'ohmygosh you're so pretty today honey', but the real physical and intimate connection seems lacking. Plus I know they're very involved with their church, and I'm thinking being gay is considered wrong for them.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Allie Glines

Post by smarlo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:51 pm

I like her too. She is unproblematic and beige, I agree there. I also agree her husband is super gay.

I'm so glad someone wants to talk about her!

Return to “A-E”