BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

thanks to Lynndi for the title <3

spencer_
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by spencer_ »

Following (great title !)

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Spot on title!

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Yay !

But to be fair, I didn't come up with the whole thing, it the "TriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions" had already been mentionned <3
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

The title!! How long until she does a twitter poll asking if she’s blonde or not
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Post by Guest »

Following

immamouse
Learner
Learner

Post by immamouse »

In slight defence of Beckie (carrying on from last thread), what I do when applying for jobs is have a paper/pdf CV that lists my key skills and experience that are relevant to the particular job I'm applying for, everything they need to know, and then provide a link to the Linkedin like 'if you want more info click here' - and then my Linkedin has like pretty much everything on it from A-levels onwards. So this might be what Beckie has done here, she might have another CV that only gives a sample of what's on the Linkedin. If she is simply just linking to the Linkedin though, then that is too much info. And given her success in applying for jobs, I wouldn't be surprised - she's clearly doing something wrong!

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

When nobody believes her doxxing story, she's now a cripple again.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 am
When nobody believes her doxxing story, she's now a cripple again.

Beckie, handy hint- your employers google you. They will see you moaning about how unwell you are and think you are a sick note who is going to call in going “my toe hurts I can’t come in” or “my nose is cold, I’m sick” or whatever.

Whether her illnesses are real or she’s exaggerating, employers will see her constantly saying she’s unwell and go “ehhh maybe not”
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Morning Mimosa
Informer
Informer

Post by Morning Mimosa »

I was flicking through her back catalogue the other day. Some (not all) of the early stuff is watchable. Sure, there's no doubt it's a teenager in front of the camera, but what happened to that teenager? She used to be so creative and full of imagination compared to the somewhat tedious output of today.
I've embedded one of the older videos that stood out. I'm not saying she needs to dance about in her bedroom demonstrating teenage angst any more, but view the video as a whole and it shows the beginnings of some real talent, especially in its production. I wish she'd find an outlet for that talent and do something that actually encourages it to flourish.

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

Just popping in to mark my place.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Morning Mimosa wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:00 am
I was flicking through her back catalogue the other day. Some (not all) of the early stuff is watchable. Sure, there's no doubt it's a teenager in front of the camera, but what happened to that teenager? She used to be so creative and full of imagination compared to the somewhat tedious output of today.
I've embedded one of the older videos that stood out. I'm not saying she needs to dance about in her bedroom demonstrating teenage angst any more, but view the video as a whole and it shows the beginnings of some real talent, especially in its production. I wish she'd find an outlet for that talent and do something that actually encourages it to flourish.

She is such an awkward mover. Would have loved to see her dance audition for Disney.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:01 pm
Morning Mimosa wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:00 am

She is such an awkward mover. Would have loved to see her dance audition for Disney.
Wasn't that filmed around the time she started having her knee problems? :rofl: :rofl: I can't imagine her ever actually doing a Disney audition. Those things are brutal, even for professionals.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

It's interesting in Beckie's Instagram, "Beckie's Cats", that Ellie (Ellie recently took over half the "company") was able to take a decent picture of her mother. Whereas when Beckie takes a photo of her mother, her mother always has drab-looking brown hair, In Ellie's, she actually had some highlights on her hair. I swear to God, I thought it was Beckie at first.
And in the picture, she actually looks relaxed. In Beckie's she always looks like she is doing her duty, one she'd rather not do, or even slightly terrified.

Somebody was talking about Rob Cosh, at the end of the last thread. I was in that group for a year and a half or 2. Whenever Beckie talked about Rob, she would complain bitterly about not having "closure". She evidently wanted to get together with him for something. Another term she used frequently was that she felt she ad been "dis-owned" by him.
The exact two strange terms she had used so often for Jim. So very strange.

There was something else I wanted to comment on, I remember now, The Facebook group somehow are allowed to talk about how depressing and negative Beckie's take on trich was, "that things will never ever get better.". I believe that's a direct quote.
And, ladies, etc., she's still popping in going, "I'm right here, you guys.", trying to get them to apologize doubtless, and guess what, they don't do it. Hmm, interesting.

Hydrangea
Informer
Informer

Post by Hydrangea »

following!

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

For when Beckie checks this thread: slander is still a crime, babe. You’re not blonde and slander is a crime.

Beubeu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Beubeu »

Following!

Post by Guest »

mmkaypbandj wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 pm

There was something else I wanted to comment on, I remember now, The Facebook group somehow are allowed to talk about how depressing and negative Beckie's take on trich was, "that things will never ever get better.". I believe that's a direct quote.
And, ladies, etc., she's still popping in going, "I'm right here, you guys.", trying to get them to apologize doubtless, and guess what, they don't do it. Hmm, interesting.
That's so weird that she would keep posting stuff like that in a SUPPORT GROUP!! HEY GUYS, I'M BECKIE0, LOOK AT ME!! What the actual fuck? I'm sure that group was not created to cater to her ego. Who really cares if she's still there, if all she does is spread negativity and discourage other sufferers from talking about their progress? From what I've read from other members of that group and the screen shots I've seen, it truly boggles my mind, that the moderators would let her back in. She is obviously very toxic in that environment. All she seems to be able to contribute with in the trich support group, is putting other sufferers down, to feel better about her own setbacks/relapses.

Runningrunner1
Talker
Talker

Post by Runningrunner1 »

mmkaypbandj wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 pm
It's interesting in Beckie's Instagram, "Beckie's Cats", that Ellie (Ellie recently took over half the "company") was able to take a decent picture of her mother. Whereas when Beckie takes a photo of her mother, her mother always has drab-looking brown hair, In Ellie's, she actually had some highlights on her hair. I swear to God, I thought it was Beckie at first.
And in the picture, she actually looks relaxed. In Beckie's she always looks like she is doing her duty, one she'd rather not do, or even slightly terrified.

Somebody was talking about Rob Cosh, at the end of the last thread. I was in that group for a year and a half or 2. Whenever Beckie talked about Rob, she would complain bitterly about not having "closure". She evidently wanted to get together with him for something. Another term she used frequently was that she felt she ad been "dis-owned" by him.
The exact two strange terms she had used so often for Jim. So very strange.

Which group is that?

Return to “BeckieJBrown”