BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Weird Vagina
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by Weird Vagina » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:48 am

continue here :tu:

thanks to Lynndi for the title <3

spencer_
Learner
Learner

Re: BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by spencer_ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:49 am

Following (great title !)

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:51 am

Spot on title!

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:09 am

Yay !

But to be fair, I didn't come up with the whole thing, it the "TriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions" had already been mentionned <3
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Ghostie_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:30 am

The title!! How long until she does a twitter poll asking if she’s blonde or not
“An online forum began to take it upon themselves to deep dive into my married friend's life, including his wifes social media, purely because of speculation that he is my 'mystery boyfriend'”

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:33 am

Following

immamouse
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by immamouse » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:42 am

In slight defence of Beckie (carrying on from last thread), what I do when applying for jobs is have a paper/pdf CV that lists my key skills and experience that are relevant to the particular job I'm applying for, everything they need to know, and then provide a link to the Linkedin like 'if you want more info click here' - and then my Linkedin has like pretty much everything on it from A-levels onwards. So this might be what Beckie has done here, she might have another CV that only gives a sample of what's on the Linkedin. If she is simply just linking to the Linkedin though, then that is too much info. And given her success in applying for jobs, I wouldn't be surprised - she's clearly doing something wrong!

SleepingSkies
Informer
Informer

Post by SleepingSkies » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 am

When nobody believes her doxxing story, she's now a cripple again.

Ghostie_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:38 am

SleepingSkies wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 am
When nobody believes her doxxing story, she's now a cripple again.

Beckie, handy hint- your employers google you. They will see you moaning about how unwell you are and think you are a sick note who is going to call in going “my toe hurts I can’t come in” or “my nose is cold, I’m sick” or whatever.

Whether her illnesses are real or she’s exaggerating, employers will see her constantly saying she’s unwell and go “ehhh maybe not”
“An online forum began to take it upon themselves to deep dive into my married friend's life, including his wifes social media, purely because of speculation that he is my 'mystery boyfriend'”

Morning Mimosa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Morning Mimosa » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:00 am

I was flicking through her back catalogue the other day. Some (not all) of the early stuff is watchable. Sure, there's no doubt it's a teenager in front of the camera, but what happened to that teenager? She used to be so creative and full of imagination compared to the somewhat tedious output of today.
I've embedded one of the older videos that stood out. I'm not saying she needs to dance about in her bedroom demonstrating teenage angst any more, but view the video as a whole and it shows the beginnings of some real talent, especially in its production. I wish she'd find an outlet for that talent and do something that actually encourages it to flourish.

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:23 am

Just popping in to mark my place.

SleepingSkies
Informer
Informer

Post by SleepingSkies » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:01 pm

Morning Mimosa wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:00 am
I was flicking through her back catalogue the other day. Some (not all) of the early stuff is watchable. Sure, there's no doubt it's a teenager in front of the camera, but what happened to that teenager? She used to be so creative and full of imagination compared to the somewhat tedious output of today.
I've embedded one of the older videos that stood out. I'm not saying she needs to dance about in her bedroom demonstrating teenage angst any more, but view the video as a whole and it shows the beginnings of some real talent, especially in its production. I wish she'd find an outlet for that talent and do something that actually encourages it to flourish.

She is such an awkward mover. Would have loved to see her dance audition for Disney.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:17 pm

#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:28 pm

SleepingSkies wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:01 pm
Morning Mimosa wrote:

She is such an awkward mover. Would have loved to see her dance audition for Disney.
Wasn't that filmed around the time she started having her knee problems? :rofl: :rofl: I can't imagine her ever actually doing a Disney audition. Those things are brutal, even for professionals.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 pm

It's interesting in Beckie's Instagram, "Beckie's Cats", that Ellie (Ellie recently took over half the "company") was able to take a decent picture of her mother. Whereas when Beckie takes a photo of her mother, her mother always has drab-looking brown hair, In Ellie's, she actually had some highlights on her hair. I swear to God, I thought it was Beckie at first.
And in the picture, she actually looks relaxed. In Beckie's she always looks like she is doing her duty, one she'd rather not do, or even slightly terrified.

Somebody was talking about Rob Cosh, at the end of the last thread. I was in that group for a year and a half or 2. Whenever Beckie talked about Rob, she would complain bitterly about not having "closure". She evidently wanted to get together with him for something. Another term she used frequently was that she felt she ad been "dis-owned" by him.
The exact two strange terms she had used so often for Jim. So very strange.

There was something else I wanted to comment on, I remember now, The Facebook group somehow are allowed to talk about how depressing and negative Beckie's take on trich was, "that things will never ever get better.". I believe that's a direct quote.
And, ladies, etc., she's still popping in going, "I'm right here, you guys.", trying to get them to apologize doubtless, and guess what, they don't do it. Hmm, interesting.

Hydrangea
Debater
Debater

Post by Hydrangea » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:38 pm

following!

Thassarian
Debater
Debater

Post by Thassarian » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:46 pm

For when Beckie checks this thread: slander is still a crime, babe. You’re not blonde and slander is a crime.

Beubeu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Beubeu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Following!

Downonthecorner
Informer
Informer

Post by Downonthecorner » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:14 pm

mmkaypbandj wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 pm

There was something else I wanted to comment on, I remember now, The Facebook group somehow are allowed to talk about how depressing and negative Beckie's take on trich was, "that things will never ever get better.". I believe that's a direct quote.
And, ladies, etc., she's still popping in going, "I'm right here, you guys.", trying to get them to apologize doubtless, and guess what, they don't do it. Hmm, interesting.
That's so weird that she would keep posting stuff like that in a SUPPORT GROUP!! HEY GUYS, I'M BECKIE0, LOOK AT ME!! What the actual fuck? I'm sure that group was not created to cater to her ego. Who really cares if she's still there, if all she does is spread negativity and discourage other sufferers from talking about their progress? From what I've read from other members of that group and the screen shots I've seen, it truly boggles my mind, that the moderators would let her back in. She is obviously very toxic in that environment. All she seems to be able to contribute with in the trich support group, is putting other sufferers down, to feel better about her own setbacks/relapses.

Runningrunner1
Learner
Learner

Post by Runningrunner1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:28 pm

mmkaypbandj wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 pm
It's interesting in Beckie's Instagram, "Beckie's Cats", that Ellie (Ellie recently took over half the "company") was able to take a decent picture of her mother. Whereas when Beckie takes a photo of her mother, her mother always has drab-looking brown hair, In Ellie's, she actually had some highlights on her hair. I swear to God, I thought it was Beckie at first.
And in the picture, she actually looks relaxed. In Beckie's she always looks like she is doing her duty, one she'd rather not do, or even slightly terrified.

Somebody was talking about Rob Cosh, at the end of the last thread. I was in that group for a year and a half or 2. Whenever Beckie talked about Rob, she would complain bitterly about not having "closure". She evidently wanted to get together with him for something. Another term she used frequently was that she felt she ad been "dis-owned" by him.
The exact two strange terms she had used so often for Jim. So very strange.

Which group is that?

Nosophobic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nosophobic » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:59 pm

So I was watching an old video of her’s, “71 things I grew up with”... and I’m beginning to wonder if she’s a hoarder or if her parents ever made her get rid of things she didn’t use, and believed her when she said “no! I still play with it!”. It’s weird to me that she can easily sell paintings but getting rid of a sock from 2013 is difficult for her?

hotness94
Debater
Debater

Post by hotness94 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:46 pm

Morning Mimosa wrote:

I agree. I miss her artistic videos and videos she put some real work into. The videos she does nowadays seems like she’s doing them just because she needs to, sitting in front of a camera for an hour then cutting down the material and adding some semi-old footage.

No wonder why I find her more and more boring as time goes on.

Beubeu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Beubeu » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:07 am

Tbh I really think Beckie would benefit from two Twitter accounts - one for 'work', one for play (and complaining).

If an employer looks at her Twitter, they're just gonna see how she complains all the time. And also - if I was looking to hire someone and saw that they're getting 'stalked', with the people even (apparently) going to her workplace, I sure as hell wouldn't hire them bc what company wants to attract that kind of drama? My company follows me on Twitter and as much as I sometimes want to tweet or retweet memes about how awful it is to work in customer service, I don't bc it's not professional.

She could use her 'work' Twitter to promote her brand and her various projects (like the public speaking etc), and then rant as much as she likes in the safety of her private account. It would also allow her to control who can view what information she puts online (which I'm sure would help with this """stalking"""), while still maintaining her brand.

Tldr: Beckie, make a private twitter account for complaining and keep the other one professional

falafaf3ll3
Debater
Debater

Post by falafaf3ll3 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:55 am

some thoughts i've had but didn't take the time to post because i'm not that obsessed with beckie, no matter how many times she'll say we have no life outside "hating" on her

-im glad ellie has taken over the cat insta. anything she does is more passionate than when beckie does it because she's not spending her every moment hating on everything. i'd love to see more of her in the vlogs, or even better, to see her having a channel of her own because god knows beckie wont let her shine on her sacred channel.

-beckie saying she's grateful and that she doesn't need to "say it to the internet".... SMH... we're not eager to see you say it, dumbass, we'd like to see you ACT like you are. constantly complaining about everything and then adding "... but still grateful tho!" at the end, isn't being grateful. That last po box you posted really showed how gready you are, how you like schtuff and being showered with gifts. throwing thank yous out like a broken record doesn't make you seem any less materialistic. btw, kinda weird how she accepted all those christian gifts, which make me believe the only reason she's back to church/faith is because christians are known to be very giving and charitable and not because she actually cares about god/the bible

- her cv is a big joke. its messy, over detailed on some aspect and not enough on the one that matters (WHAT WAS THAT VOICEOVER JOB YOU DID UH BECK??? commenting on your own videos doesn't count stupid), and probably irrelevant to the fields she's applying too. now it really makes sense why she's got such a hard time finding a job. btw you DONT KNOW how to speak french beck. you're only able to say "bonzuur, coman sa vah? zou vey bien ohjewdui..." sit your ass please; you're embarassing.
also this tweet : "The group of people who have doxed me repeatedly since 2013, decided to pretend to be real members of LinkedIn, screenshot my entire private portfolio and then share it with the outside world to mock. Now the web knows (stalkers, haters alike) where I've been and where I am." doesn't make sense at all.
=> There's no "fake linkedin" account to begin with.
=> nothing was shared with the outside world, it's still the internet. linkedin, gg, google. It's all part of the virtual world. and the way she phrased it sounds like she's saying linkedin is the "inner world". wtf beck ? why is english so hard for you ?
=>same thing with "now the web knows". listen girl, your stalkers (if you indeed have any) don't need GG to find you. They can go on linkedin and create "fake" account for themselves. Nothing is posted here about your personnal location and whereabout. and your boyfriend Jim didn't linkedin or GG to find you. So maybe stop putting the blame on us for a sec and look at what YOU post online for the world to see.

- following that thought, she retweeted "you are entitled to your own space to process your own feelings online. it’s not okay to allow anybody to gaslight you into silencing yourself." and nothing could be less true. you don't go ONLINE to process your feelings, you buy a goddamn journal and you hide it under your pillow. you go to a therapist. you talk things out with friends and family. ONLINE IS NOT THE PLACE. Online, you get burnt out, you get creepy followers, you get backlash and if you cant handle it, you should step back from it and make your accounts private.

- her whole snowflake moment "my brain process things differently, i don't laugh, i don't understand jokes" in her last vid makes me realize she's hinting that she has asperger.
speaking of ways she describes herself. i dont remember where but she said "for us sufferers,..." and ITS THE WORST LABEL i've seen her use so far. "sufferer"??? give me a break ffs.....

- today is february 14th, i want to gag at the idea of beckbeck being all self absorbed thinking that she's loved and all that jazz when she probably pressured james into getting back together just in time for today.

-lastly, beck, just stop coming to read here. it's weird that you're so obsessed with coming here and read what we have to say. if you wouldn't block anyone and everyone on all the other plateforms, you wouldn't have such an active page on here. just move on with your life, it's embarassing and each time you mention "the group of haters" you bring more people here, who become lurkers, then end up creating an account because they got blocked after they tweeted a triggering and threatening "have a nice day!" at you...

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:12 am

Following

Return to “BeckieJBrown”