Karlee Steel

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Karlee Steel

Post by ChittahChattah »

wtf is going on with her? I wasn't watching for a while, but knew she was incessantly trying to have a kid with that moron. Now they broke up and she's already got another boyfriend? Slow down, woman!

MingOMing
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by MingOMing »

Can someone tell me where Karlee’s cleavage went?! Because she seems to have a uniboob.
If you don’t get it, I feel sorry for you.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

lol I don't think that fat transfer worked out for her in the end, it seems to have all migrated

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I saw her last video about having surgery and I was like "wait, she's still trying to get pregnant even though she just started dating this new guy?" Luckily she said she's going on birth control just in case because she's "not trying to get pregnant anymore" lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She was sick and they did a fucking BBL anyway?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So they have covid and they're still going out to get food and shit? I know her thread is dead now but someone please resurrect this with me. I guess no one gives a shit anymore about staying home if you're sick, that's why it's spreading like wildfire.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:55 pm
So they have covid and they're still going out to get food and shit? I know her thread is dead now but someone please resurrect this with me. I guess no one gives a shit anymore about staying home if you're sick, that's why it's spreading like wildfire.
I will post with you LiddlePallid but I need to check out her socials and catch up with her.
Maybe we can her thread going again. :tu:

I don’t understand why people who have Covid can’t keep their butts at home until they are no longer contagious. This variant is
very contagious. All they are doing is spreading it everywhere they go. I am sure they can get their stuff delivered or have someone
get it for them. Some people aren’t too bright.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

With DoorDash, Instacart and all that other crap there's no excuse for being a careless idiot and going out. I don't care that they went through a drive thru - you could still give it to the poor person handing you your order. The selfishness of people that has come across since this whole pandemic started disgusts me.

The main thing with Karlee if you haven't been following her is she's so desperate to have a baby that she doesn't care who it's with. But she has fertility issues. This dude in her videos now, they haven't been dating that long and she already wants a baby with him. The relationship with the last boyfriend ended unexpectedly but she was sooooo sure he was the one too lol.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

From reading the comments on the videos that I have watched so far trying to catch up it seems like most posters agree with you
except for some obvious stans. I don’t understand wanting to have a child with any man who will pay attention to you. Not every
person that you date for a hot minute is “the one” for you. Does she even care if she stays in a relationship with a man as long a
she gets a child out of it? I am starting to wonder.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't think she does care, she just wants a kid. And I also can't understand why she's having so much plastic surgery if she's just trying to get pregnant. If you want to do all that fine, wait till AFTER you're done having kids because you're just going to ruin whatever you're paying big bucks to have done lol!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t understand that either. Why doesn’t she have the children she wants and then have her plastic surgery. It seems like everything she’s doing is backwards. I see posters say she’s inspirational. Why? Because she has had plastic surgery? Because she
keeps her bedroom clean? They have such low standards.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol not to mention how she bought a house and then moved like a year later. Or was it even a year? I'm losing track with all these dumbasses that I watch LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

All of these YTERS buy something and then change their mind and move. I get them mixed up too. :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't remember but I think she was talking about keeping the house and renting it out or something. I'm going to have to go back and see if it was her I'm thinking about who said that.

Susanne Leonie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Susanne Leonie »

Can someone PLEASE talk to me here ;) has anyone watched the livestreams of her new boy toy? I wanted to see what they were about and I love them simply for the fact that they constantly bicker and he looks absolutely miserable whenever she is remotely close to him :rofl: Karlee just repeats the same toxic cycle over and over with a new man and does not give herself the slightest chance to work on herself... well, at least it's fun to watch

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I haven't seen any of the livestreams but I agree that he looks miserable with her lol. I don't know why she jumps from relationship to relationship without a damn break. All of a sudden Josh was gone and this guy was there taking over. Where did he even come from :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I CANNOT believe they got married already :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know her thread hasn't been updated much, but she had finally gotten pregnant after trying for so long through IVF and she just gave birth and he was stillborn. I feel so bad for her, I can't even imagine.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I hate that for her. I just can’t imagine.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She has always seemed to be super focused on becoming a mom. Like to the point she just jumps from relationship to relationship looking for someone to have a kid with. It sucks that she was finally able to get pregnant and then this happened.

Return to “F-K”