sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MiserableMeg Morrison Divorrison & yerrlipsyncingsucked Part 56

Post by sisinikkole »

kettlebelle wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:20 am
Holy crap. Lol that girls wedding is almost a replica of megs. Same dress, almost the same flowers and cake, the fur shaw. How odd is that.
they both just copied the same pins off Pinterest.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

MyDunkinOdor
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by MyDunkinOdor »

ew at meg liking tweets saying bella is lucky to have her as another mom & that her favorite smell is that of a new baby.
I can imagine her sitting there and sniffing her new baby looking as psycho as ever lol

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Naa I think the poster who said the people around the area that work in the industry have the same dream to sell like a factory. lol you want a cookie cutter rustic wedding ? Come through aisle 4 . You want vintage aisle 2 . Old Hollywood glam aisle 5 . Avant Garde aisle 6 .

They probably show them their pins and their like "omg yes so original so classy your so creative we can totally do this for you" lmao

ThanksIHateIt
Debater
Debater

Post by ThanksIHateIt »

She just posted more pictures from the wedding. I can’t get over how ill-fitting her dress is.

They got so many awkward fucking shots with Bella. Holding her hands while everyone else is surrounding her (???), Bella looking up at her dress, putting on Meg’s shoes (the biggest wtf), and the one with the three of them looking really forced...

These are the saddest/weirdest wedding pictures I’ve ever seen.

alhalper
Learner
Learner

Post by alhalper »

The pictures just look so forced honestly. I 100% think that all the pics are from Pinterest and she posted everyone exactly how they needed to be. I get trying to get some idea but just like everything else with her wedding she had to exactly copy. Why couldn't she just enjoy her morning and getting ready for her wedding and get those special photos and memories everything just looks so fake and forced. This is exactly what I don't want at my wedding,I don't understand how she even thinks they look good, they aren't special or personalized at all, they just look so forced and akward...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Imwhosheis
Debater
Debater

Post by Imwhosheis »

I generally dont watch her videos unless theres something extra interesting posted here that I want to check out, but I went to find the behind the scenes shit show (cant see it up yet) and decided to click on her bachelorette video while I wait...the first few seconds she shows a screen shot of her phone home screen and she had a photo of her bouquet (or maybe one from pinterest she carbon copied for hers) as her lock screen background :rofl: this chick is so so odd.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

2 weeks just to see 7 1/2 minutes of footage
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

Post by biancajayyy »

Just watched the new video, how does someone look SO MISERABLE driving to their own wedding???? Also, Bella looked exhausted and sickly, probably from Megan being an absolute nightmare that whole week. When the photographer got them to take the kissing picture at their sweetheart table, they immediately pulled back and were as far away from each other as possible LOL so unnatural. Nothing says JUST MARRIED like having a mile of space between your chairs, with you both slouching and forcing a smile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

helloelephant wrote:
kettlebelle wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:20 am
Holy crap. Lol that girls wedding is almost a replica of megs. Same dress, almost the same flowers and cake, the fur shaw. How odd is that.
That is REALLY weird. makes you wonder if the venue just has a go to wedding that they copy and paste for each bride? same cakes, same "rustic" decor, same recommended flower arrangements, etc. there's no way the weddings are that similar by chance.

did meg have centerpieces?
And notice how they all use the same bakery?

Post by Guest »

i didn’t get i’m about to marry my best friend/love of my life vibes from Megan in that video. she looked like she was getting ready like any other day. more of a lets get this shit over with so i can get pregnant type of thing.

but she really does suck ass, the video went from everyone getting ready,.....then straight to her and anthony eating.

antonia_curtis5
Talker
Talker

Post by antonia_curtis5 »

This girl looked even more miserable than ever on her wedding day . Did u hear when the hairstylist asked if she needed touch ups she screamed “ YES “ . And at the end her and anthony sitting at the head table Anthony seems happy Meagan seems like “ ughhhhhhhh let’s get the shit over with so I can have babiessssss “

Post by Guest »

Ciara2990 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:02 pm
Well the wedding video was absolutely awful

-I couldn’t even watch it because the camera was being whipped around the entire time and it made me dizzy
-she looked absolutely MISERABLE and was monotone the entire time
-her hair and makeup were tragic
-complete blatant disregard again for Bella’s mother as Bella was clearly shown
-the editing is garbage and the only thing I can hear is Annie’s man-voice for the entire duration of the 7.5 minute video

Don’t waste your time

i totally forgot about bella not being able to be in videos. she also looked like she was not with the shits. she looked combination exhausted/under the weather. poor kid.

ravie_babyy
Learner
Learner

Post by ravie_babyy »

We’re Anthony’s parents not there ? Why are there no pics of them with them ?

antonia_curtis5
Talker
Talker

Post by antonia_curtis5 »

ravie_babyy wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:56 pm
We’re Anthony’s parents not there ? Why are there no pics of them with them ?

They were I saw someone post a picture at thier wedding and they were in the back ground his mom was wearing blue but Meagan is low key ashamed of them she would never put them in her videos 😂😂

Post by Guest »

My god she didn’t smile once in that whole video! She had the biggest bitch face on the ENTIRE time.

“Meg you look gorgeous!” “Thanks. My hair needs to be fixed.” What an absolutely miserable person to be around. Jesus.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Megan couldn't be the least bothered that Bella was there. Its real motherly of her isn't it when she makes her sit next to her sister and friend, the farthest away from her as possible in the limo. Megan doesn't accept Bella as her own or truly love her and it couldmt ever be more obvious. Megan's actions speak louder than words and have always spoken volumes of how bella is merely a pawn for appearances.

And speaking of words.... the way she speaks to Bella, orders her around, and is unfeeling with her is just so hard to watch. When she was doing her makeup she was cold as ice saying, "close your eyes" in her bitch voice and then when she was done she literally shewed her off like a fly and tells her to "go over there" somewhere.

latinasweetie4444
Debater
Debater

Post by latinasweetie4444 »

its katelyn bro wrote:My god she didn’t smile once in that whole video! She had the biggest bitch face on the ENTIRE time.

“Meg you look gorgeous!” “Thanks. My hair needs to be fixed.” What an absolutely miserable person to be around. Jesus.

I really don't understand how she posts videos like these. Like how embarrassing. If you can't be happy on your wedding day nothing will make her happy lol. But I just can't see how she watches this footage and thinks "yup. This is good".

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

got my answer about the centerpieces. and yes they're the exact same.
(i know this is a venue thing but still)
Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 4.12.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 4.13.08 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

helloelephant wrote:got my answer about the centerpieces. and yes they're the exact same.
(i know this is a venue thing but still)
Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 4.12.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 4.13.08 PM.png
Yup it’s one of those places for people with absolutely no creativity.

homegirljenn
Debater
Debater

Post by homegirljenn »

They should've put some lipgloss or something on Bella. I know she's a kid but all the photos with her in it she looks sickly. I don't know how to describe it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Return to “Megan Leigh”