Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maryam Ishtiaq

Post by coffetea »

Fatimakhangg wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:50 am
It could be Maryam Ishtiaq too. Trying to send a virus of something to our devices. Anyone who goes out of the way in their discussion to support Maryam, makes me think they are either Maryam or her family member defending her here. No one in their right mind can support a person like her. Either that, or other small bloggers who are trying to be noticed by her followers.
Who can be so obsessed with Maryam to defend her. She herself or other family members. Maybe they should address what the real issue is and that is the racism, and hatred. Only Maryam is the type of person to involve law enforcement, threaten people and so on.

She does not understand she keeps making things worse for herself. All of the people defending Maryam seem like her own profiles or the same people sucking up to her. Wondering what they are trying to get from her ? shoutouts? Suck up to her.

She should just tell everyone she said those racist things, she lied consistently and apologize for what she did.

It might be fake but maybe it will be enough for some people.

Fatima I am still wondering who in their right mind would defend her either. Any theories on this?

maryamischeat
Learner
Learner

Post by maryamischeat »

MissJammers wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:00 am
This thread needs to stay on topic and stop the nastiness and attacking each other. I will lock the thread if it continues. Consider this a warning and bans will be handed out next.
If you can actually ban @desigirl and @queenb33 they are consistently off topic. Before yesterday the thread was on topic and then they both have been going off topic, and also not staying on topic to distract everyone.

coffetea
Learner
Learner

Post by coffetea »

MissJammers wrote:
This thread needs to stay on topic and stop the nastiness and attacking each other. I will lock the thread if it continues. Consider this a warning and bans will be handed out next.
Everyone in the thread was being productive and having a calm discussion until @queenb33 and @desigirl have been creating arguments. This is causing the thread to have unnecessary posts. They keep mocking everyone in the thread and arent contributing anything. If they can be removed from here that would be appreciated

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

Yeah I've been sent 2 messages and now I'm supposed to be banned for....finding holes in their logic?
How is that fair to me?ImageImage

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

maryamischeat wrote:
MissJammers wrote:
If you can actually ban @desigirl and @queenb33 they are consistently off topic. Before yesterday the thread was on topic and then they both have been going off topic, and also not staying on topic to distract everyone.
Um isn't your "psychiatrist" friend messaging me alleged links on the side faking them as the new Google doc?

Doesn't she have patients to see?
Last edited by queenb33 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

desigirl wrote:
MissJammers wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:04 am
How are they tracking ip’s? Start reporting the posts and pm’s.

Not “they”.

This is one person who made an account 13 hrs ago, posted three times in this forum and decided to share a sketchy link.

Don’t know who this person is but guys seriously, stop trying to be tech geniuses on a trash forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

desigirl wrote:
Snowflake24 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:37 am
desigirl wrote:
MissJammers wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:04 am
How are they tracking ip’s? Start reporting the posts and pm’s.

Not “they”.

This is one person who made an account 13 hrs ago, posted three times in this forum and decided to share a sketchy link.

Don’t know who this person is but guys seriously, stop trying to be tech geniuses on a trash forum.

NOT “THEY”??????

NOT ONE OF YOU STOOD UP AND SAID WOW THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT THAT SOMEONE TRIED TO TRACK YOUR IP ADDRESS. IF YOU ALL WERENT GUILTY OF PLANNING AND PLOTTING THIS, YOU WOULD BE OUTRAGED THAT SOMEONE THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO DO THIS ILLEGAL SHIT.

YOU ALL ATTACKED ME INSTEAD AND SAID IM A MARYAM SUPPORTER

ITS SO OBVIOUS YOURE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

Lol okay breathe, child. It’s not that deep.

“You all”? Please go back and reread the thread.
No one is attacking you. Please prove that I conspired in this plot. Please prove that I’m engaging in illegal activity and trying to “track down ip addresses”. I don’t know shit about shit and am just as surprised as you are.

Again, to whoever thinks it’s okay to share sketchy links, just stop already. You’re not gaining anything.

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

You guys. These girls banned the exposer person and labeled them as a troll to have their comments removed.
They just sent me these shots from a new account.

I'm honestly flabbergasted.

Um what are you guys trying to hide? Does ms psycho psychiatrist have any input to share?ImageImage

Last edited by queenb33 on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

And okay all this shit over a google doc? I wish I had a screenshot of the doc just to post and share that it was nothing incriminating.

It was literally a list of emails for companies Maryam’s worked with that you could contact if you wanted to notify them of what was going on.

How is that illegal/incriminating or damning evidence proving any sort of illegal activity against Maryam?

I don’t get why it was deleted in the first place or why people are thinking it was some detailed secret plot

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

queenb33 wrote:You guys. These girls banned the exposer person and labeled them as a troll to have their comments removed.

Um what are you guys trying to hide? Does ms psycho psychiatrist have any input to share?ImageImage

I have no idea what’s going on. This thread is getting out of hand.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

desigirl wrote:
Snowflake24 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:45 am
desigirl wrote:
Snowflake24 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:37 am
desigirl wrote:

Not “they”.

NOT “THEY”??????

NOT ONE OF YOU STOOD UP AND SAID WOW THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT THAT SOMEONE TRIED TO TRACK YOUR IP ADDRESS. IF YOU ALL WERENT GUILTY OF PLANNING AND PLOTTING THIS, YOU WOULD BE OUTRAGED THAT SOMEONE THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO DO THIS ILLEGAL SHIT.

YOU ALL ATTACKED ME INSTEAD AND SAID IM A MARYAM SUPPORTER

ITS SO OBVIOUS YOURE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.

Lol okay breathe, child. It’s not that deep.

“You all”? Please go back and reread the thread.
No one is attacking you. Please prove that I conspired in this plot. Please prove that I’m engaging in illegal activity and trying to “track down ip addresses”. I don’t know shit about shit and am just as surprised as you are.

Again, to whoever thinks it’s okay to share sketchy links, just stop already. You’re not gaining anything.

Child???? You’re the child who thinks people are stupid and won’t realize that you all have multiple accounts on here. So who am I talking to right now? Teaspill? Coffeetea?

MODERATORS WHY DONT YOU LOOK INTO THIS. SEE HOW MANY ACCOUNTS ARE BEING RUN BY THE SAME PERSON.

Lol I really hope they do and they’ll see that I’ve had this account for years now so please you can investigate

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

Snowflake24 wrote:
queenb33 wrote:You guys. These girls banned the exposer person and labeled them as a troll to have their comments removed.

I have no idea what’s going on. This thread is getting out of hand.

The banned person sent me screenshots I can share but I don't wanna be banned.......

Is it out of hand or are they foaming at the mouth over a woman on Instagram?

simi100

Post by simi100 »

This is a deliberate attempt to detail the thread. Back to the topic please.

No one here is an IT genius. Obviously one of her minions trying to help her.

We are here to talk about her racist and aggressive tweets - maybe they are more illegal then your silly suggestions.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

It’s interesting to me how she’ll post about risq and all that to victimize herself but STILL won’t give an explanation about what actually happened. Like if she genuinely believes and wants to push forward the idea that her tweets were photoshopped, why not just post a story sharing her side of the story, even if it is untrue?

coffetea
Learner
Learner

Post by coffetea »

simi100 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 am
This is a deliberate attempt to detail the thread. Back to the topic please.

No one here is an IT genius. Obviously one of her minions trying to help her.

We are here to talk about her racist and aggressive tweets - maybe they are more illegal then your silly suggestions.
hahah I know right. Its a silly attempt to overlook racism, hatred and violence and distract everyone. Lets ignore and continue. Please continue your efforts contacting the altitude summit.

Here are the emails continue your efforts respectfully

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

desigirl and queenb33 got banned. continue in peace. :tu:

coffetea
Learner
Learner

Post by coffetea »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:11 am
desigirl and queenb33 got banned. continue in peace. :tu:
We love you <3 <3 thank you so much and we really appreciate it

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Snowflake24 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:10 am

It’s interesting to me how she’ll post about risq and all that to victimize herself but STILL won’t give an explanation about what actually happened. Like if she genuinely believes and wants to push forward the idea that her tweets were photoshopped, why not just post a story sharing her side of the story, even if it is untrue?

Saw this post and it’s what made me get on here then I saw all the crazy stuff going on lol. She really wrote that... I’m so shocked by who she is as a person more and more everyday. She does not humble herself.

coffetea
Learner
Learner

Post by coffetea »

She is basically saying that people do not control the risq which is true Allah does but also Allah sees what you are doing to others. He also sees how you are treating others. Allah could change your risq based upon your actions as well.

Fatimakhangg
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fatimakhangg »

What prompted her to post this caption today? I have a feeling she must have been dropped by the summit. Anyone has any updates on that? Something major has happened for her to acknowledge that she is losing her “risq” at the moment but is still not worried.
All she had to do was not lie, come clean and apologize and yet, she keeps bringing down her career with both her hands.

Return to “Maryam Ishtiaq”