Eugenia Cooney Part 2

say_whaat
Learner
Learner

Re: Eugenia Cooney Part 2

Post by say_whaat » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:53 pm

As some one who has BPD and recovered ED, I can say that IF she would ever get a BPD it can be caused by upbringing, which as we know the main source of that would be from her mother (as in my case it was family). Ed's are self destructive to and as it's a form of self harm them it could go hand in hand with BPD (if she is to be a sufferer) but as someone mentioned before, you need at least 5 traits to get a diagnosis, of which we cant prove and are not psychologists.
People with BPD can appear happy as a facade then lose their shit behind closed doors.

Anyway, it all stems from her mother IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:19 pm

You're right. I have a cousin with BPD & used to know somebody with it. Family issues both times.
If you can't say anything nice, at least make it funny.

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:18 am

Her last name sounds like a slang for vagina lol

kb925
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kb925 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:27 am

smolld0g wrote:I don't know why everyone thinks that she is sooo pure and why everyone is so protective. She is fake AF. Look at her videos starting YT, she was normal, she had personality, she wasn't overly nice. She was acting like a normal human, now she is just fake, with her fake "I'm so sweet and nice". And the thing about door, she obviously knew how to open them, but it's so cute to pretend I don't now anything acting like a child. She wants people to think she is this cute, nice person who need protection, and she acts like that. She speaks like a child, but it's intentionally. This girl has so many issues. BTW Gypsy Rose also faked this cute childlike person. Obviously her mental help is the reason she is fake and trying to be like a child, but it just baffles me that people believe that it's her true self. :?
I really agree with you. Her personalty is really fake. It's like it's all an act.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

lurksalot
Informer
Informer

Post by lurksalot » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:57 am

Lifeat50 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:08 pm
I was shocked she was wearing that leather jacket, surely it's hot where she lives? She didn't even take it off when having the facial. She's obviously not gaining weight like she wants us to believe :(
Since she's been back she's been much more covered up than usual. I figure it's one of two reasons: She is gaining weight but is incredibly insecure about it because she thinks she looks fat, OR, she's not gaining weight and doesn't want to hear about it in the comments.

123Nutella_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 123Nutella_ » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:46 pm

say_whaat wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:53 pm
As some one who has BPD and recovered ED, I can say that IF she would ever get a BPD it can be caused by upbringing, which as we know the main source of that would be from her mother (as in my case it was family). Ed's are self destructive to and as it's a form of self harm them it could go hand in hand with BPD (if she is to be a sufferer) but as someone mentioned before, you need at least 5 traits to get a diagnosis, of which we cant prove and are not psychologists.
People with BPD can appear happy as a facade then lose their shit behind closed doors.

Anyway, it all stems from her mother IMO.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Fellow BPD sufferer over here, yep, mum issues caused mine, 9/10 its to do with upbringing. If she were a sufferer I would completely get it. The childish thing, is an act, I do the same thing subconsciously (but not to Eugenia's extent) and know other bordelines who habitually regress. People are nicer to us when we act childishly, so it can become a self destructive habit. People are more protective and kinder (well in my case may be different for you and others).

thecalcographer
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by thecalcographer » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:14 pm

lurksalot wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:57 am
Lifeat50 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:08 pm
I was shocked she was wearing that leather jacket, surely it's hot where she lives? She didn't even take it off when having the facial. She's obviously not gaining weight like she wants us to believe :(
Since she's been back she's been much more covered up than usual. I figure it's one of two reasons: She is gaining weight but is incredibly insecure about it because she thinks she looks fat, OR, she's not gaining weight and doesn't want to hear about it in the comments.
It could also be that she’s just cold. EDs can mess up a body’s ability to regulate temperature and as a result many people with EDs are constantly cold, even when it’s warm out.

Shiittaco
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Shiittaco » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:51 pm

She showed more of her body in her last video than she has since she's been back, and imo she doesn't look much better at all. I mean even after watching Shane's video I knew this was not a recovery. She didn't relapse because she never recovered in the first place. It's so evident she just wanted everyone to stfu so she did what she thought would be enough to calm everybody down and mostly it seemed to work amongst her audience. She still cannot admit that she knew she had a problem. She wouldn't admit she was doing things on purpose. She hasn't held herself accountable for her actions. She never recovered, she still doesn't see anything wrong with what she was and undoubtedly still is doing.

Poot to boot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Poot to boot » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:42 am

What was this she posted on YouTube?
Its now deleted.
I wonder if the comments on the post weren't that supportive after her last video showing off her body again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Eugenia Cooney”