BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by elsa_1993 »

I liked her vlg, good for her! Fucking finally something that didn’t seem to forced. It was nice see her with indie also. She never comes off too motherly so this was a decent change.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

^really? i always feel she is kinda awkward with Indie.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

David2re12 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:54 am
Candycane88 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:54 am
I'm confused. Where did he other 2 dogs go?
If I remember they gave Franklin to their mom or sister but I don't know why they did it. I think they still have Riley and this new dog now.
The other way round, friend!

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

That was so not cool how she filmed other people's children/another child's birthday party and put it in the vlog. That kind of crosses a line into other people and their children's privacy (and I doubt she asked all of those parents if she could put it in the vlog). Don't get me wrong, I get why you'd want to take pics and vids to preserve memories, but she should've kept it for her personal collection of family vids and pics. Private family vids? = sure. Internet for thousands of people to watch? = no.

Ugh, these "influencers" have no sense of boundaries or what is normal behavior anymore. Plus it's just arrogant for her to assume that just because she is ok showing her child and her home/personal life to thousands of strangers on the internet, that somehow every other parent is ok with that. She lives in such a bubble.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:37 pm
That was so not cool how she filmed other people's children/another child's birthday party and put it in the vlog. That kind of crosses a line into other people and their children's privacy (and I doubt she asked all of those parents if she could put it in the vlog). Don't get me wrong, I get why you'd want to take pics and vids to preserve memories, but she should've kept it for her personal collection of family vids and pics. Private family vids? = sure. Internet for thousands of people to watch? = no.

Ugh, these "influencers" have no sense of boundaries or what is normal behavior anymore. Plus it's just arrogant for her to assume that just because she is ok showing her child and her home/personal life to thousands of strangers on the internet, that somehow every other parent is ok with that. She lives in such a bubble.
Once again, I as a journalist would have definitely been a) fired and possibly been b) taken to court (by the same parents who willingly do this shit to their own children 😂 😠) if I'd done that. THIS STUFF MAKES ME **RAGE**
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ Not that I went skulking around kids' birthday parties for stories 😂 but you get me. We only had to inadvertently *catch* the side of a kid's face in the background to get the photo pulled - and yet parents are whole-heartedly slinging video footage of their half-naked darlings round the Internet 🙄
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Holy shit. Haven't checked her out in years but I saw this thread title and wanted to see what she looked like. What the fuck did she do with her face? It's Nicole Kidman territory now. She used to be so pretty.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ Nicole Kidman 😂😂 But yeah, I had a similar reaction to you when I came to this thread a while ago. I hadn't watched her in years and couldn't even remember why I'd unsubbed, just got bored I think, then when I came here and saw how she looks now I was like eooooooaaaaasssshhit nopes and felt pretty sad tbh. Then as time went on I realised how annoying Sammi can be and it seems like she's only got worse. And I just want Jason to fall down a manhole

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore »

I know many people can’t see uploaded images right now, but go look at her lips in the newest pic on her IG. She looks like Jane from the movie “fun with dick and Jane” when she has a reaction to product testing omg. I swear, she didn’t used to have that weird joker curved smile line before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

dumbledore wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:37 pm
I know many people can’t see uploaded images right now, but go look at her lips in the newest pic on her IG. She looks like Jane from the movie “fun with dick and Jane” when she has a reaction to product testing omg. I swear, she didn’t used to have that weird joker curved smile line before.
The stupid thing is they pump up the lip with all the fillers and then they still do that weird pout which only makes it look even more duck like. I don't know why they all want that shelf looking lip. Some people do it well, but whoever did hers has her looking like Daisy.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

^omg that looks terrible!

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

Any guesses as to what "she's been working on this year" is? My best bet would be either something completely useless to do with coffee, like a guide/app to the best (sorry! coolest and most overpriced) coffee places in London, or a girltalk-style podcast. I do hope it's not the latter, as I'm sure we would all agree that the world does not need another unqualified, clueless and fake-woke woman discussing topics they only have the most superficial knowledge about.

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

On her Insta Stories she is looking for models of color. When I saw that I was like she must read here. We always criticize her for only using white women as models.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

^ Wow, her face (cheeks especially) looks really swollen and puffy in those two pics, I almost didn't recognize her. :(

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

The face and lips!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

TTGirl wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:58 pm

The face and lips!!!

I wonder what the exciting news is gonna about? Maybe she is getting a divorce that would be exciting! I doubt it though, it's probably some type of makeup or jewelry like she did with her friend Tasha.

Catalyst
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Catalyst »

David2re12 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:22 pm
TTGirl wrote:

The face and lips!!!

I wonder what the exciting news is gonna about? Maybe she is getting a divorce that would be exciting! I doubt it though, it's probably some type of makeup or jewelry like she did with her friend Tasha.
I reckon over priced jewellery too, should be as successful as N&K....

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

TTGirl wrote:

The face and lips!!!

sam stop with the fillers!!! you don't need them and they look terrible!!

funkyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by funkyfresh »

I feel like she's got a book deal. Like she's going to announce a book about not having friends and having social anxiety
english is not my native language so pls bare with me while i'm trying to make sense :-)

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Catalyst wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:29 pm
David2re12 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:22 pm
TTGirl wrote:

The face and lips!!!

I reckon over priced jewellery too, should be as successful as N&K....
It's jewellery. You guys called it. The teasers have been super annoying.

I actually like the jewellery she wears so this venture will suit her and I hope, for her own good, it's successful.

I'm really glad it isn't a book, podcast, coffee guide or whatever. Jewellery suits her so much more.

And the website is simply sammimaria.com so she can always expand into other areas.

I'm glad for her! Depending on the price point and quality, I may even buy something.

It's a good time for her to step into this market as well when demi fine jewellery is doing so well.

Return to “BeautyCrush”