BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

User avatar
PowderGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 937
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 109 times
Been thanked: 115 times

BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by PowderGirl » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:50 am

Let’s continue here everyone! X

User avatar
Brigante
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1405
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:20 am
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by Brigante » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:22 am

Ahhh, love the nice fresh thread. Thanks PowderGirl. :tu:

She looks sooo different with her natural hair, cute and very young. It will take a bit of getting used to to be honest but it's good to see her being confident enough not to resort to covering it with a wig/weave.

Eva
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:59 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by Eva » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:14 am

I actually like her texture and I sincerely hope she won't bleach it since she mentioned considering a dye job. Her natural hair doesn't look bad at all and it truly seems she is starting to take care of it. She looked cute when she started pulling her curls "my hair is shrinking. shrinkage is real". Join the club, we’ve got jackets. :D The shrinkage is real and it is beautiful.

And when it comes to her big forehead, it isn't such an uncommon feature. You can see that she has her hair up and in addition to her rather round face, it can make her forehead appear even bigger than it really is. She can always go with another hairstyle, maybe bangs if she is feeling insecure about it. Kerry Washington has a biggish forehead as well and she is absolutely gorgeous.

User avatar
PocketPLocket
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 614
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:16 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by PocketPLocket » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:21 am

Good luck to her in embracing her natural hair! Glad she seems to be going to a good hair salon, hopefully they will guide her through the process of restoring its health and caring for it. I'm excited for her!

cristina85
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:31 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by cristina85 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:43 am

Her natural hair is pretty but not this way.. if it was longer she would look better but the forehead and this short is horrible in my opinion.. maybe a fringe would be better.. Sorry but she is not pretty at all with this hairstyle, the problem is not the type of hair.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by loveherhateher » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:59 am

cristina85 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:43 am
Her natural hair is pretty but not this way.. if it was longer she would look better but the forehead and this short is horrible in my opinion.. maybe a fringe would be better.. Sorry but she is not pretty at all with this hairstyle, the problem is not the type of hair.
I know this is a trash thread but honestly, miss me with that shit. You want to know why a black girl like Sammi might have been ashamed of wearing her hair out? Stupid ass, backhanded, comments like this. What if her hair doesn't grow longer? She can't get surgery on her forehead to hide it. Not all curly hair can be worn with bangs, you ignorant git. It pisses me off to see comments like this because she's FINALLY, FINALLY taking the plunge to do something that clearly makes her uncomfortable, finally moving in the right direction, and you come on here and bash her. :FU:

User avatar
rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:56 am
Has thanked: 380 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by rustandust » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:27 am

i’m all for it and so glad that she doesn’t cut off half her forehead in shots anymore. she also seems more relaxed and self assured. the last time i watched her i remember she was fumbling all over her words.

Nellienell
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:10 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by Nellienell » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:42 am

loveherhateher wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:59 am
cristina85 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:43 am
Her natural hair is pretty but not this way.. if it was longer she would look better but the forehead and this short is horrible in my opinion.. maybe a fringe would be better.. Sorry but she is not pretty at all with this hairstyle, the problem is not the type of hair.
I know this is a trash thread but honestly, miss me with that shit. You want to know why a black girl like Sammi might have been ashamed of wearing her hair out? Stupid ass, backhanded, comments like this. What if her hair doesn't grow longer? She can't get surgery on her forehead to hide it. Not all curly hair can be worn with bangs, you ignorant git. It pisses me off to see comments like this because she's FINALLY, FINALLY taking the plunge to do something that clearly makes her uncomfortable, finally moving in the right direction, and you come on here and bash her. :FU:
Sam posting with her natural hair is a big step up for her. It’s about self acceptance. That is her hair, that is the shape of her forehead it is what it is. I think it’s great and give her a thumbs up 👍 . Is it perfect no but perfection is overrated and costly. :respekt:

hermitqueen
Debater
Debater
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by hermitqueen » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:19 pm

I first went natural back in 2016 and IMMEDIATELY bought a wig because I thought it wasn't the "good" kind of natural (I didn't have any curl definition and my hair was very short). It took some time for me to embrace my natural hair and for it to bounce back after all the heat damage. I'm so excited for Sam and I'm glad I didn't see any negativity in her YT comments bc that shit can really get to you.

Atinylittledinosaur
Learner
Learner
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:40 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by Atinylittledinosaur » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:34 pm

I think it may just be shocKing to some people that have never seen Sam with her hair like this before.. Yeah she has a big forehead, but it's really not that big of a deal, just seems like it cause it's their first time seeing it. Her natural hair looks good though, suits her way more than anything she's had before.

cristina85
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:31 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by cristina85 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:40 pm

loveherhateher wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:59 am
cristina85 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:43 am
Her natural hair is pretty but not this way.. if it was longer she would look better but the forehead and this short is horrible in my opinion.. maybe a fringe would be better.. Sorry but she is not pretty at all with this hairstyle, the problem is not the type of hair.
I know this is a trash thread but honestly, miss me with that shit. You want to know why a black girl like Sammi might have been ashamed of wearing her hair out? Stupid ass, backhanded, comments like this. What if her hair doesn't grow longer? She can't get surgery on her forehead to hide it. Not all curly hair can be worn with bangs, you ignorant git. It pisses me off to see comments like this because she's FINALLY, FINALLY taking the plunge to do something that clearly makes her uncomfortable, finally moving in the right direction, and you come on here and bash her. :FU:
First of all, you are the most impolite person here. I am giving my opinion I don´t like this hairstyle in her and I love curly hair, I am not telling anything about black o white people, just hairstyle!- Her hair and forehead look like this probably for the abuse of wigs and extensions so she must wear her natural hair a long time ago and I am sure it would be better now..END. If you want to talk about racism I think this is not the place. You don´t know anything about me to talk me like this. If I see you commenting on the physical appearance of some girl,, makeup, weight, clothes whatever I am going to remember you this..because all of us are uncomfortable with a lot of things but you are reading a trash a "girl" website.. ironic

cristina85
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:31 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by cristina85 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:54 pm

loveherhateher wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:59 am
cristina85 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:43 am
Her natural hair is pretty but not this way.. if it was longer she would look better but the forehead and this short is horrible in my opinion.. maybe a fringe would be better.. Sorry but she is not pretty at all with this hairstyle, the problem is not the type of hair.
I know this is a trash thread but honestly, miss me with that shit. You want to know why a black girl like Sammi might have been ashamed of wearing her hair out? Stupid ass, backhanded, comments like this. What if her hair doesn't grow longer? She can't get surgery on her forehead to hide it. Not all curly hair can be worn with bangs, you ignorant git. It pisses me off to see comments like this because she's FINALLY, FINALLY taking the plunge to do something that clearly makes her uncomfortable, finally moving in the right direction, and you come on here and bash her. :FU:

Yes, comments like this are a lot better and more comfortable for her.. for sure. :rofl:


by loveherhateher
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:16 pm
Forum: BeautyCrush
Topic: BaddieCrush-Sponsored by Trashy Little Thing PT19
Replies: 1102
Views: 121621
Re: BaddieCrush-Sponsored by Trashy Little Thing PT19
:love2: She looks rough and wonky And what is up with her left eye? (right for us) it’s like the dr hit some sort of nerve :rofl: //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 8e1672.jpg //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3765f0.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-c...

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by loveherhateher » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:01 pm

cristina85 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:54 pm
loveherhateher wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:59 am
cristina85 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:43 am
Her natural hair is pretty but not this way.. if it was longer she would look better but the forehead and this short is horrible in my opinion.. maybe a fringe would be better.. Sorry but she is not pretty at all with this hairstyle, the problem is not the type of hair.
I know this is a trash thread but honestly, miss me with that shit. You want to know why a black girl like Sammi might have been ashamed of wearing her hair out? Stupid ass, backhanded, comments like this. What if her hair doesn't grow longer? She can't get surgery on her forehead to hide it. Not all curly hair can be worn with bangs, you ignorant git. It pisses me off to see comments like this because she's FINALLY, FINALLY taking the plunge to do something that clearly makes her uncomfortable, finally moving in the right direction, and you come on here and bash her. :FU:

Yes, comments like this are a lot better and more comfortable for her.. for sure. :rofl:


by loveherhateher
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:16 pm
Forum: BeautyCrush
Topic: BaddieCrush-Sponsored by Trashy Little Thing PT19
Replies: 1102
Views: 121621
Re: BaddieCrush-Sponsored by Trashy Little Thing PT19
:love2: She looks rough and wonky And what is up with her left eye? (right for us) it’s like the dr hit some sort of nerve :rofl: //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 8e1672.jpg //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3765f0.jpg https://uploads.tapatalk-c...
LMAO...you're the only person who made a backhanded comment about her hair. The shit she's done TO her face are HER fault. The shape of her forehead and the hair that grows out of her head ARE NOT CHANGEABLE and you shouldn't want her to. Everyone on here has talked shit about her wearing terrible wig after terrible wig and said often that they wish she would just embrace what has been given to her naturally. Calling her out for fucking up her natural beauty with fillers is what this site is about. Saying you're still not happy with her natural hair is just shitty. Accept what you said, own it, and accept whatever responses come your way.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by loveherhateher » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:05 pm

cristina85 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:40 pm
loveherhateher wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:59 am
cristina85 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:43 am
Her natural hair is pretty but not this way.. if it was longer she would look better but the forehead and this short is horrible in my opinion.. maybe a fringe would be better.. Sorry but she is not pretty at all with this hairstyle, the problem is not the type of hair.
I know this is a trash thread but honestly, miss me with that shit. You want to know why a black girl like Sammi might have been ashamed of wearing her hair out? Stupid ass, backhanded, comments like this. What if her hair doesn't grow longer? She can't get surgery on her forehead to hide it. Not all curly hair can be worn with bangs, you ignorant git. It pisses me off to see comments like this because she's FINALLY, FINALLY taking the plunge to do something that clearly makes her uncomfortable, finally moving in the right direction, and you come on here and bash her. :FU:
First of all, you are the most impolite person here. I am giving my opinion I don´t like this hairstyle in her and I love curly hair, I am not telling anything about black o white people, just hairstyle!- Her hair and forehead look like this probably for the abuse of wigs and extensions so she must wear her natural hair a long time ago and I am sure it would be better now..END. If you want to talk about racism I think this is not the place. You don´t know anything about me to talk me like this. If I see you commenting on the physical appearance of some girl,, makeup, weight, clothes whatever I am going to remember you this..because all of us are uncomfortable with a lot of things but you are reading a trash a "girl" website.. ironic
You think I'm the most impolite person on here because I called you out on your attempt at a backhanded comment? All the people on here trash Sammi but still found it possible to congratulate her and cheer her on for filming with her natural hair. Yours is the only comment I saw to the contrary. She has a high forehead. She doesn't have traction alopecia, her edges are not thin, and she's not bald. She has a big ass forehead and there's nothing she can do about it. I didn't say anything about race because I don't know what race you are. Backhanded comments can come from anywhere. Sam's hairline is exactly like her daughter's. I've never commented on her weight, makeup is something that she should know how to do after 10 years on youtube as a beauty guru, clothing is something she should have a grasp on considering she went to school for styling and gives advice to others. Your argument is faulty. You can remember all you like because I stand by every single comment I've made on here. You should try doing the same.

User avatar
smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2355
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:23 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by smashthebox » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:10 pm

Is she wearing a headband or something to put her hair back in her latest video with her natural hair? I don't mind it if she would push more onto the front of her face.

Eva
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:59 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by Eva » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Just go on her ancient lookbook account to see her really old photos, natural hair out or not, this is just her forehead. Sure, there might be some damage due to weaves and wigs (and wigs are quite recent in her repertoire), however, let's face it, it is still pretty much her hairline. At least I don't see such a major difference. Unless I am completely blind. :?

From lookbook.nu, going way back in 2011
Image

Image

And let's remember that this is what she was presenting as her natural hair five years ago. You kind of have to admit that this is a huge step forward in terms of acceptance of her texture and even of the shape of her head/forehead. And that means a lot. Especially if, for example, since childhood her hair has been constantly straightened because to difficult to deal with.
Image
https://youtu.be/b_s_LcN4t6w

I get it, we are so used to the fact that for years the girl has been cutting of half of her forehead or wearing some kind of bangs, side swept or other, and she had rarely her hair completely up without any strands falling over her face. She can still do plenty of different hairstyles with her natural hair, and as she goes further in her natural hair journey, I am sure she will experiment more.
Moreover, depending on the focal lenght, your face, including the size of your forehead, might appear even bigger and/or wider. Consider this.

Also...
I guess I just don't like people saying that textured hair is ugly (no less than horrible according to some) when it is short. Probably same people who were saying how ugly Blue Ivy's hair was few years ago, and now they are over the moon and praising it constantly when it is longer. :roll: Let's face it, it just goes to show you Tracee Ellis Ross is still the palatable version of what is accepted and praised or envied in terms of textured hair.
Sidenote, Sammi's hair isn't even that short, if you ask me.

Anyway, I am persuaded that Sam looks way better with her natural hair and her humongous forehead rather than whatever this was and only resulted in making her look way older.

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:58 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by GutundGuenstig » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:01 pm

Just sitting here with a bag of popcorn being entertained by this exchange of words between two users.

User avatar
Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2168
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:32 am
Has thanked: 485 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by Evil_robot » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:00 am

another step should be dumping the Gnome

David2re12
Informer
Informer
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:07 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by David2re12 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:41 am

She wrote a new blog post called FASHION HAULERS VS. SUSTAINABILITY. I don't know what to think about the blog. What do yall think about the blog post?
https://www.samanthamariaofficial.com/2 ... lity.html/

hellohappiness
Talker
Talker
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:41 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by hellohappiness » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:09 am

Following.

Interested to see how long this natural hair phase will last!

monki
Informer
Informer
Posts: 426
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 2:43 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by monki » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:59 am

Eva wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:16 pm
Just go on her ancient lookbook account to see her really old photos, natural hair out or not, this is just her forehead. Sure, there might be some damage due to weaves and wigs (and wigs are quite recent in her repertoire), however, let's face it, it is still pretty much her hairline. At least I don't see such a major difference. Unless I am completely blind. :?

From lookbook.nu, going way back in 2011
Image

Image

And let's remember that this is what she was presenting as her natural hair five years ago. You kind of have to admit that this is a huge step forward in terms of acceptance of her texture and even of the shape of her head/forehead. And that means a lot. Especially if, for example, since childhood her hair has been constantly straightened because to difficult to deal with.
Image
https://youtu.be/b_s_LcN4t6w

I get it, we are so used to the fact that for years the girl has been cutting of half of her forehead or wearing some kind of bangs, side swept or other, and she had rarely her hair completely up without any strands falling over her face. She can still do plenty of different hairstyles with her natural hair, and as she goes further in her natural hair journey, I am sure she will experiment more.
Moreover, depending on the focal lenght, your face, including the size of your forehead, might appear even bigger and/or wider. Consider this.

Also...
I guess I just don't like people saying that textured hair is ugly (no less than horrible according to some) when it is short. Probably same people who were saying how ugly Blue Ivy's hair was few years ago, and now they are over the moon and praising it constantly when it is longer. :roll: Let's face it, it just goes to show you Tracee Ellis Ross is still the palatable version of what is accepted and praised or envied in terms of textured hair.
Sidenote, Sammi's hair isn't even that short, if you ask me.

Anyway, I am persuaded that Sam looks way better with her natural hair and her humongous forehead rather than whatever this was and only resulted in making her look way older.
:tu:

Honestly she looks hella cute with her fro, especially when compared to that blond wig!

sillyviolet
Informer
Informer
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:44 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by sillyviolet » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:27 am

I love Sam’s natural hair and always did. I hope she will embrace it for at least a while!

User avatar
tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:12 am
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by tadahhhhh » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:22 pm

OMG!! I bloody love her natural hair! She looks so cute and much younger and just....better. I’m biased, because I too belong to the high forehead group but I love it. I’m so glad she’s finally embracing her natural texture.

Now all she needs to do is ditch the boxtox and fillers, dump Jason’s sorry ass, stop dressing like a hooker, practice her vocabulary and spelling and erm, she’ll be awesome!

User avatar
meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4212
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 293 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by meg1912 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:24 pm

tadahhhhh wrote:OMG!! I bloody love her natural hair! She looks so cute and much younger and just....better. I’m biased, because I too belong to the high forehead group but I love it. I’m so glad she’s finally embracing her natural texture.

Now all she needs to do is ditch the boxtox and fillers, dump Jason’s sorry ass, stop dressing like a hooker, practice her vocabulary and spelling and erm, she’ll be awesome!
Girl, that'll never happen! You're asking far too much!! ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk


User avatar
meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4212
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 293 times

Re: BotoxCrush - Samantha Maria Pt20

Post by meg1912 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:51 pm

That was shortlived. ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk


Post Reply

Return to “BeautyCrush”