Blair Walnuts

Itmefortea
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Blair Walnuts

Post by Itmefortea » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:12 am

She posted on YouTube about doing a competition to hire a video editor, where people would edit a clip (possibly of her) to enter to be hired. It like really irks me that she would devalue the time and work of another creative by asking them to do free work? Even if she doesn't use them for a video, she's going to lose out on potentially good people because people who value their time and skill, they won't enter a competition for a job.

She also is ignoring everyone who says it's a bad idea. She only replies to people who support the idea or suggest she take it a step further. Selective audience interaction to avoid conflict, like always.

Givemethedonut
Talker
Talker

Post by Givemethedonut » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:40 pm

This dumb hoe said she’s going to be a fashion blogger. The same dumb bitch who is always complaining that she doesn’t know how to style anything and had all those styling videos looking for clothes. She’s so damn stupid. She knows nothing about fashion, obviously, just by looking at her. Dear lord. I hate when her shit pops up on my suggesteds for everything.

wifimaterial
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wifimaterial » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:50 pm

I don’t understand why she is trying to act like she is clueless about fashion and posing and her desire to be a fashion blogger is out of left field...wasn’t her old blog/identity bits by bee fashion related and full of pics of her?

lokiofasgard
Learner
Learner

Post by lokiofasgard » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:18 am

I actually liked her new video about living in a penny

lokiofasgard
Learner
Learner

Post by lokiofasgard » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:19 am

I actually liked her new video about living in a penny

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:09 am

One thing I do find really sad about her latest video is that she is with Demi, laughing and joking. Someone she considers to be her best friend.

For those who don't know, Demi recently went on a gossip website called tattle...something, anyway she made a fake account and made a thread raving about herself and just saying how amazing and pretty she was. That was sad enough, but then she went on to create threads bashing other YouTubers. One of these just so happened to be Blair. Her so-called "best friend". She was trying to turn people against her and take her down.
And I honestly think Blair has no idea.

Demi's IP address outed her in the end, so it was definitely her. And then she came on herself apologising and trying to say it was her younger brother posting the messages :roll: I know a lot of people don't like Blair but I think it's pretty shitty that she moved to England and is hanging out with Demi, featuring her in videos and has no idea that she was trying to ruin her career.

aaaaaaaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aaaaaaaa » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:21 pm

hey, created an account just for this. Idk if others have posted about it, or if anyone really cares. But I had a look at her store after someone said she owned it. (and also that she faked a sponsorship from it). Anyways, I recognized a lot of the products, so I did a bit of research... they're all from aliexpress/ similar websites. They all have a HUGE markup. Ex: these pens:
https://bit.ly/32fy6W2
https://bit.ly/2LkNTh8

aliexpress: $0.87 for 1 pen
her: 4.33 for a pen

it just annoys me so much, especially since some of the items are sold out. On another note, I've stopped watching her vids in general. The editing and the "humour" and the extreme self-depreciation is just too much for me.

killingxspree7
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by killingxspree7 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:14 am

yeah, I saw that too. She's a grade A cxxt for sure.

Itmefortea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Itmefortea » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:33 am

Jessie226 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:09 am
For those who don't know, Demi recently went on a gossip website called tattle...something, anyway she made a fake account and made a thread raving about herself and just saying how amazing and pretty she was. That was sad enough, but then she went on to create threads bashing other YouTubers. One of these just so happened to be Blair. Her so-called "best friend". She was trying to turn people against her and take her down.
And I honestly think Blair has no idea.
I've been thinking about that too -- even more than her IP the twitter screenshots she shared from her phone were signed into HER Twitter (hard to blame that on anyone else). Do we think Blair reads here? Maybe she'll but it all together. I haven't loved her recent content but nobody deserves garbage friends like that, especially in a new country.

Itmefortea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Itmefortea » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:03 am

aaaaaaaa wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:21 pm
I recognized a lot of the products, so I did a bit of research... they're all from aliexpress/ similar websites. They all have a HUGE markup. Ex: these pens:

To be fair, AliExpress is the kind of site where they may be fakes or dupes of the real pen. I haven't looked that far into it, but just a thought.

Sorry for double post - technical difficulties 🤷‍♀️

introvertedowl
Learner
Learner

Post by introvertedowl » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:41 am

Her mental health tweets always skeeve me out. It always seems like she's trying to be *really relatable* or is trying to get her followers to diagnose her. And most of the tweets she sends that really get to me have long since been deleted and I should've gotten screenshots when I saw them in the first place.

She's talked about some pretty serious stuff, including dissociation, and I just want to drag her to a therapist because if she's actually dealing with all the stuff she tweets about I'd be very concerned. I just really hate how she frames them as acting relatable...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aaaaaaaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aaaaaaaa » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:58 pm

Itmefortea wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:03 am
aaaaaaaa wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:21 pm
I recognized a lot of the products, so I did a bit of research... they're all from aliexpress/ similar websites. They all have a HUGE markup. Ex: these pens:

To be fair, AliExpress is the kind of site where they may be fakes or dupes of the real pen. I haven't looked that far into it, but just a thought.

Sorry for double post - technical difficulties 🤷‍♀️
I just know aliexpress is kind of known as a wholesale store where people will buy things and sell them at a higher price. You're probably right tho.
I looked at the reviews on the aliexpress version and they looked the same as in the pics, so idk.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Blair Walnuts

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:20 pm

Um, she’s definitely just selling the AliExpress stuff at a markup. People do that all the time. Would you expect anything more from this lazy buffoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetswidy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweetswidy » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am

So... as most of us here I used to like B and her videos a lot but later on, with her starting to gain more traction on YouTube I sensed something was wrong. Stopped watching and just didn't care at all anymore. And then, one Sunday afternoon during exam season I stumble into this thread. Boy, am I furious.
What a pretentious lying manipulative bitch.
Look at her going to nikki beach in st.tropez years ago before the YouTube "fame" and still claiming to be poor.
Fake Name, fake tits, fake life.

Okay. Don't care about tits, faked them myself but still 🤣

And while typing this I realized that she reminds me of YouTube's King himself.
Calling herself poor, looking troubled to unhygienic, not leaving the house, claiming youtube to be the hardest work known to mankind, mental illness and self deprecating humor. Even the free riding partner 🤣
Maybe that's what she's all after...

Missj44
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Missj44 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:51 pm

Today she posted that she was at her "BFF" 's house
I really hope she's not talking about demi... I read the whole thread on tattle and she is (demi) a really fake friend and a narcissistic person.

As far as Blair is concerned, I don't get why she doesn't upload videos more often. And when she does (usually once per week), the videos are really really short. I don't know, she could do vlogs since they travel so much? Other full time youtubeurs manage to upload three if not more times per week... What does she do all day? Apart from bar class and eating?

Dutchessie
Learner
Learner

Post by Dutchessie » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:09 pm

Just discovered this thread, great to see other people noticing the same annoying changes and behaviors.

I kind of thought she was funny until she made the 'maybe I'll quit boohoo video' which obviously was done solely to get sympathy and views. She's asking all sorts of 'compliment fishing' questions and ignores every bit of decent advice given. She has a college degree, but still chooses to act so dumb.

Don't get me started on her fanboy Nick, he is such a creep. If she ever wants to leave this guy, I'm expecting him to go fully mental on her.

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:54 am

Maybe we should message Blair and tell her about Demi? I dunno I don't want to get involved but I'm also sick of seeing Demi's smug face thinking she got away with it

Missj44
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Missj44 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:58 am

Jessie226 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:54 am
Maybe we should message Blair and tell her about Demi? I dunno I don't want to get involved but I'm also sick of seeing Demi's smug face thinking she got away with it
In the demi thread on tattle (where demi basically made a fool of herself) a few weeks ago someone said they messaged Blair. But I don't think she reads her dms she must be getting a lot of them on a daily basis. I was thinking about leaving a comment under a picture of her food diary page on Instagram since there are less comments there compared to those on her official Instagram page but then again I don't want to risk getting blocked... I hope she reads here.

aaaaaaaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aaaaaaaa » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:04 pm

I know Blair has gained weight since she first started her channel, but instead of being self-deprecating and doing all these "i ate like ..." videos, I think she should either a) put a decent effort to becoming confident (such as accepting her body and getting rid of clothes that don't fit) or b) put in a decent effort to becoming healthier and possibly losing weight. Both of these would make great videos, especially since a lot of her fans want her to stop calling herself fat, etc and also want longer, more finished vids. Honestly, if she actually put a good effort in and did one of these until she was happy with her results, she could make a series of it.

Also, can someone put the link for her food diary page? I can't find it for the life of me. :?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:28 pm

Sorry but I really don’t care if one of Blair’s friends did shady stuff to her. I’m sure she’s done similar things to other people. Of course she reads here, I’m sure she read her thread on Tattle too, I’m sure she knows about this transgression, but it doesn’t matter because Bissera is fake af and I’m sure all her friendships are fake too

Missj44
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Missj44 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:20 pm

aaaaaaaa wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:04 pm
I know Blair has gained weight since she first started her channel, but instead of being self-deprecating and doing all these "i ate like ..." videos, I think she should either a) put a decent effort to becoming confident (such as accepting her body and getting rid of clothes that don't fit) or b) put in a decent effort to becoming healthier and possibly losing weight. Both of these would make great videos, especially since a lot of her fans want her to stop calling herself fat, etc and also want longer, more finished vids. Honestly, if she actually put a good effort in and did one of these until she was happy with her results, she could make a series of it.

Also, can someone put the link for her food diary page? I can't find it for the life of me. :?
It's workoutwithwanuts :)

whydoicare67
Informer
Informer

Post by whydoicare67 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Jessie226 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:54 am
What on earth makes you all think she ("B") doesn't know what Demi did? These people literally do ANYTHING for views and social media clout. And I do mean THESE people, like "B", Nick, and Demi (and Tati, and Shane, and J*, and all of them). Do you really think they are friends like you have? They are not. I don't know her, but Demi might full well have had "B's" okay on whatever shady shit she did. Or after the fact, "B" was like "I understand. We all do what we have to." No one needs to feel sorry for "B," because her entire life is views and likes, not friends.

Blahblahblahhh
Debater
Debater

Post by Blahblahblahhh » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:28 pm

So now it’s “time for a new vibe” on her insta and she’s now a rainbow beach girl? That’s literally not how this works, “B”. Most people’s insta “vibe” reflects who they are and their own personal style. I’ve never met someone so unauthentic. She’s going to hop around to portray herself completely differently whenever she gets bored? I literally cannot with how dumb and socially awkward she seems.

aaaaaaaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aaaaaaaa » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:46 pm

hey look, b is now every basic vsco insta girl ever. Shoulda seen it coming...
Idk if this helps the situation or makes it worse, but here's this
sorry about the 16 hours thing on the first story

aaaaaaaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aaaaaaaa » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:49 pm

also, this is probably nitpicking, but I noticed this
nice fake tan line ya got there, b

Return to “A-M”