Ashlyn Wannabe, Come Munchie on My Scrunchie Part 82

Meomix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Ashlyn Wannabe, Come Munchie on My Scrunchie Part 82

Post by Meomix » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:51 pm

Dance Rachel Dance.

I'm going to check the news to see whether the authorities are cracking down on youtube it's about time that site went under, heck i think people will leave soon cause Wojcicki is showing soo many signs that she's going to censor the comments next.

jackarsehillbilly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:54 pm

Yeah it was TOTALLY us who "lEAkED" Jaclyn's info.
I say it's karma for letting her stans harass Ashlyn, if her shit even was leaked in the first place lmao.

fizzwizz12
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:19 am

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:26 pm
I was checking IG to see if Ashlyn is following Jon again (she is) and saw this comment under the orange jacket boob pic. I almost spit my water across the room!
jaclyn hill and naturally beautiful is an oxymoron. :roll:
she may have been cute at one point, but that crazy injection train has derailed from the station.
Last edited by fizzwizz12 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I’ve never been an inspiration before…I don’t like this much responsibility.”

smartypants80
Informer
Informer

Post by smartypants80 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:30 am

jackarsehillbilly wrote:Yeah it was TOTALLY us who "lEAkED" Jaclyn's info.
I say it's karma for letting her stans harass Ashlyn, if her shit even was leaked in the first place lmao.
She's so stupid. I have NEVER seen any of her personal information aka address or phone number on here from anyone. I don't think anyone here actually cares that much.

Only thing I have seen is photographic evidence that JHC/Jaclyn Hill/Rachel are connected somehow. That's not illegal.

Good luck trying to make a case on that.

WhatTheFrenchToast
Debater
Debater

Post by WhatTheFrenchToast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:30 am

poopditywoop wrote:
GossipGoatxo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:10 pm
Ok rachel. I didnt know that finding information that is readily accesible with a google search was a crime ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
'it'S oNe PaRtiCULAR gROUp of paTheTic woMeN DOING it All' says the pathetic bitch that's got an excel file full of Wacko's outfits and home decor. How do you live vicariously through a blimp?
'I kNow WhO it Is, bUt i wONT givE tHEM aNy AtTEntiON' please bitch you barely know how to walk
'yeah ThEY DO a niCe job oF brEakINg LaWS. TrYING To TRaCK ip addRESsEs ETC.. pAthetIc' Crazy Stacy, you old bitch! I am partially shook your old ass even knows what an IP is. Did the nice officers from the cyber police tell you? :rofl: Did they tell you we can hack your microwave? Don't try to reheat your pizza or we'll get ya! Don't get me started on remotely hacking your webcam and microphone. Best put some duck tape over them! :rofl: That was all a joke, btw, kinda like what you are to us. Not that you'll get it because I've got a feeling you have paranoia issues. Lay off the internet for awhile? You're starting to turn into Jaclyn with how well you are dancing to our tune lmfaooo
Hmmmm I wonder how JHC knows who is stalking Jaclyn’s house if she’s “just a random fan who’s very into fashion.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ultravioletx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ultravioletx » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:43 am

GossipGoatxo wrote:Ok rachel. I didnt know that finding information that is readily accesible with a google search was a crime ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I feel like she’s claiming the viper chicks did it, and they wouldn’t dox her, they aren’t stupid.

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:50 am

I'm dead !!! Jaclyn Hill Closet says we're 'pathetic' when she's the one stalking Jaclyn's EVERY move ! It is actually freaky behaviour from a so called 'fan'.......I'm surprised JHC doesn't know what brand of toilet paper Jaclyn has in her house..... maybe she does...... *shudder*
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

smartypants80
Informer
Informer

Post by smartypants80 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:49 am

auntiflo13 wrote:I'm dead !!! Jaclyn Hill Closet says we're 'pathetic' when she's the one stalking Jaclyn's EVERY move ! It is actually freaky behaviour from a so called 'fan'.......I'm surprised JHC doesn't know what brand of toilet paper Jaclyn has in her house..... maybe she does...... *shudder*
Oh yes!!! We NEED to know what deodorant she uses ASAP!!!!!! Oh wait, Jaclyn's pits don't stink, they smell like fresh roses!

WhatTheFrenchToast
Debater
Debater

Post by WhatTheFrenchToast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:13 am

She can’t even keep her lies straight within her own series of snaps...

One snap: “It’s not even really that I have dry skin...”

Three snaps later: “This is my favorite moisturizer at the moment. I have gone through so many different moisturizers, you guys, because I’m *so* dry and I was looking for something that is amazing.”

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:51 am

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:40 pm
pigmentedsadness wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:33 pm
The gossip channels are BITCHING about Ashlyn getting this collab lol they care soOoOo much about the poor smaller creators now that their boss’s enemy is getting attention lol

It makes me sad how invested I was in TeaShill. I trusted her cause I knew I couldn't trust any of the other channels, now she's up all the bigger YouTubers asses like her bribe happy sister.
Tea Spill lost all credibility after that fiasco over the Jaclyn series with HFTT. Ever since that their content has gone completely downhill.

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 am

Last night on Twitter someone asked Jaclyin if it was “cube or lube”, she replied “lube”, and also- someone noticed pregnancy tests in the drawer.

Aech8817
Learner
Learner

Post by Aech8817 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:32 am

I wanted to add to this comment because I feel like ashlyn and Jaclyn are technologically challenged in this regards. A lot of people’s phone numbers are accessible online. I am a “nobody” and if you google my name you can find my number, like hella easily. It doesn’t take mad evil sleuthing skills.
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 pm
We never leaked her number, that's information mini onions can find out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:09 am

I managed to source her 'pharmaceutical grade' skin care products online....ALL of them. They add up to a nice round $1500 (I'm basing this mainly on UK prices... our La Mer tends to be cheaper here in Europe). What I didn't know is that La Mer is NOT cruelty free and they still test on animals because their products are sold in mainland China ! GRRR

Is Jaclyn using La Mer because it's one of the most expensive as there are many more skincare ranges that are reviewed as being more effective........

A fool and her money are soon parted........
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

Bp93
Talker
Talker

Post by Bp93 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:19 am

poopditywoop wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:32 pm
I said I would never take skincare advice from a dumbass youtube bimbo and Wacko just showed why. I can't believe someone is stupid enough to own so much La Mer or as we here like to call it La Merde. I also can't believe she is putting on Vitamin C at night. Using an overpriced watermelon mask when watermelon is 90% water? lmfao okkkk. Let's not even talk about the fact she is paying $75 for Sanitas pads when the Koreans do it x10 better for $12. Oh well, the sky is blue, Jaclyn is a dumb bitch, nothing new here. Thanks for the view of your crusty brittle nails though! Nice to see they match your twig hair - maybe you should get some PR from Tawwteee.

Did anybody catch Colonel PaidShill's tweets about Ashlyn?

Damn, look at the energy these keyboard warriors bring to fights that arent even theirs. It's almost like they are paid little foot-soldiers or something.
I’m an esthetician and watching her routine made me want to pull my hair out lol

no_soup_4you
Learner
Learner

Post by no_soup_4you » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:23 am

its katelyn bro wrote:
mothertheresa wrote:Image
Please go watch this Snapchat immediately!!!
OMFG she couldn’t try any harder to be like Ashlyn- she just said “why can’t i think of what these are called?!? A puff.... no a cotton ball!”

WHAAAAT Image

“Coh-uhn” ball

Whatever happened to her FAVORITE Shisheido cotton pads?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bp93
Talker
Talker

Post by Bp93 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:42 am

fleekthis wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 am
Last night on Twitter someone asked Jaclyin if it was “cube or lube”, she replied “lube”, and also- someone noticed pregnancy tests in the drawer.

Taking bets on whether or not Wacklyn and Bunboy are trying for a baby because she’s soooOoooOo in love you guise

ultravioletx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ultravioletx » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:57 am

Bp93 wrote:
fleekthis wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 am

Taking bets on whether or not Wacklyn and Bunboy are trying for a baby because she’s soooOoooOo in love you guise
I gagged reading that Image but I wouldn’t doubt it honestly. And you know she’d use the pregnancy for views

Done Stanning
Debater
Debater

Post by Done Stanning » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:02 am

Sorry but their child would be such an ugly rat

bd20112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bd20112 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:13 am

First of all she made her address available online. She's not new to the YT game & she knows Stans can be crazy, so why do a house tour?! NO ONE has put her address or phone number on here.

Even if you do try to hide that info people can still get it. It's better to hide it because it makes everything more difficult to find, but it's still out there. Anyone determined enough with a little extra money to spare can find anything.

Example, every time my house or cell phone rings and I don't know the number & the caller ID doesn't share a name I look it up. Even if it's someone's cell phone number. 9 times out of 10 it comes up somehow because people put numbers on everything. Voter Reg., Facebook,... literally everything you sign up for wants your phone number. It's out there.

I really don't think anyone has been "harassing" Jaclyn. She just doesn't want Ashlyn to appear more popular than her.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:19 am

fleekthis wrote:Last night on Twitter someone asked Jaclyin if it was “cube or lube”, she replied “lube”, and also- someone noticed pregnancy tests in the drawer.

You mean to tell me a 28 year old sexually active adult woman has LUUUUUBE in her drawer? Quel horreur! Jaclyn you so SCANDALOUS. Your 14 year old following is SHOOK!

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:26 am

I've been staring at that screenshot forever and still can't figure out what i'm looking at in that drawer. lol

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:28 am

LOLOL Oh Stacy/Stacey/Rachel/Rachette/Stupid....you're pretty damn brainless are ya?

ANYONE can find out this information and even if it is private, there are websites that charge like $1-5 to have everything revealed. Shame on you for thinking that your sickly stalker-like behaviour is lower than us releasing actual receipts of REAL LIFE EVENTS.

I WoNt GiVe ThEm AnY aTtEnTiOn, OmG tHeY ArE sO PaThEtIc.

FYI that little sentence took me forever to type out LMAO Jeeezzzz
Last edited by UghhAsIf on Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

ultravioletx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ultravioletx » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:29 am

UghhAsIf wrote:LOLOL Oh Stacy/Stacey/Rachel/Rachette/Stupid....you're pretty damn brainless are ya?

ANYONE can find out this information and even if it is private, there are websites that charge like $1-5 to have everything revealed. Shame on you for thinking that your sickly stalker-like behaviour is lower than us releasing actual receipts of REAL LIFE EVENTS.

I WoNt GiVe ThEm AnY aTtEnTiOn, OmG tHeY ArE sO PaThEtIc.

FYI that little sent took me forever to type out LMAO Jeeezzzz
You deserve a medal for that patience

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:37 am

fleekthis wrote:Last night on Twitter someone asked Jaclyin if it was “cube or lube”, she replied “lube”, and also- someone noticed pregnancy tests in the drawer.

She had the drawer pulled out so far and kept panning over to that area that I’m fairly certain they were shown on purpose.

Just gonna throw it out there that if you need lube with Farnumbnuts but didn’t with Jon, I highly doubt you’re “living your best life” in that department Image

The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

Queen Bluth
Talker
Talker

Post by Queen Bluth » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:39 am

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:09 am
I managed to source her 'pharmaceutical grade' skin care products online....ALL of them. They add up to a nice round $1500 (I'm basing this mainly on UK prices... our La Mer tends to be cheaper here in Europe). What I didn't know is that La Mer is NOT cruelty free and they still test on animals because their products are sold in mainland China ! GRRR

Is Jaclyn using La Mer because it's one of the most expensive as there are many more skincare ranges that are reviewed as being more effective........

A fool and her money are soon parted........
$1500!!!!! For SKINCARE!!!!!!!!

I have probably a similar skin type to Jaclyn, normal to dry (based on what she's trying to say, who even knows at this point), and I saw the her stories. Her skin care routine seems excessive for someone who doesn't have a lot of texture or acne. She gets a lot of work done so I don't see why she'd need so much EXPENSIVE skincare...

I bet she has it just for the sake of having it :roll:

Also, micellar water and witch hazel are PERFECT and way less expensive for skincare; plus there's thousands of online reviews vouching for them. Like, the audacity that she kept saying in her video "this is what works for MY skin."

Sweetie your skin isn't even the skin you were born with, that's all botox :rofl:
Get me a vodka rocks... And a piece of toast.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”