Tanya Burr AKA Daily Fail (Part 33)

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tanya Burr AKA Daily Fail (Part 33)

Post by QueenBW »

How much did she pay for that article in Glamour UK? Does she know some deep dark secret about this interviewer to hold it over her head and force her to write such bs?

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

I knew it was gonna be a joke article when some of the first lines described Tanya as being “Likeable, relatable and informative”

Tanya is NONE of the above. In fact she is the complete opposite of all three.

I can’t tell if the journalist is just as useless at her job as Tanya is at acting or if she was paid.

Having looked up the Journalist on Instagram she very much comes across as someone who is fake to the max and spends her time sucking up to anyone with a bit of fame.

So Tanya possibly didn’t need to pay anyone this time around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Tanya is with Martha in her IG story in what I thought looked like home. Jim is also posting stories from a sofa but he says he's alone??? Again I thought that sofa was their home one, but maybe I'm wrong? Is he away in a hotel or something? Or in Norwich?

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Likable and relatable guys. ImageImage

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Also, unless I'm going crazy trying to figure this out, in Jim's Q&A stories on IG he doesn't appear to be wearing his wedding ring again. I went onto IG and put on the front facing camera to check which hand lines up and his left hand is the one that is free. He's wearing a pinky ring but nothing else.

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

summerlove90 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:48 pm
Also, unless I'm going crazy trying to figure this out, in Jim's Q&A stories on IG he doesn't appear to be wearing his wedding ring again. Remember that the camera is flipped (I went onto IG and put on the front facing camera to check this) and his left hand is the one that is free. He's wearing a pinky ring but nothing else. Unless he has some magic phone that doesn't flip the image but I thought they all did.
Nope you are correct. I was trying to find something on his face to look at pics to see which is right or left and his right side eyebrow has a slight thin spot and the bottom of his nose where it attaches to his face (never noticed it before) goes to the right. So he again is not wearing his wedding ring. Also this postakes me sound like a creepy stalker hahaha

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

"Other than that, I'm doing another film this summer which hasn't been announced yet and I'm just auditioning as much as I can."

Is that not weird? Literally every actor would've talked about their current project first and foremost, then talked about what they've done that'll be coming out, *then* said, "other than that, just auditioning lots." Makes me seriously wonder if she's really got a part in a film, or if she's lying just like she lied in that BAFTA interview about "still filming [for Cassette] at the moment" to sound like she's a busy actor. I have to see it to believe it.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

friendslayer_gabz wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:55 pm
summerlove90 wrote:
Also, unless I'm going crazy trying to figure this out, in Jim's Q&A stories on IG he doesn't appear to be wearing his wedding ring again. Remember that the camera is flipped (I went onto IG and put on the front facing camera to check this) and his left hand is the one that is free. He's wearing a pinky ring but nothing else. Unless he has some magic phone that doesn't flip the image but I thought they all did.
Nope you are correct. I was trying to find something on his face to look at pics to see which is right or left and his right side eyebrow has a slight thin spot and the bottom of his nose where it attaches to his face (never noticed it before) goes to the right. So he again is not wearing his wedding ring. Also this postakes me sound like a creepy stalker hahaha
I was literally second guessing myself like uhhh hold on which camera which hand.
If he had no jewellery on it wouldn't raise suspicion because some people just prefer not to wear it when at home or to sleep.
But he still has one ring on so that doesn't exactly make sense.
So...has Tanya gone out since posting that story with Martha? Maybe she's just gone to bed. Haha now I sound like a stalker. Just weird that he made a point of saying he's lonely.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

snuffy777 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:05 pm
"Other than that, I'm doing another film this summer which hasn't been announced yet and I'm just auditioning as much as I can."

Is that not weird? Literally every actor would've talked about their current project first and foremost, then talked about what they've done that'll be coming out, *then* said, "other than that, just auditioning lots." Makes me seriously wonder if she's really got a part in a film, or if she's lying just like she lied in that BAFTA interview about "still filming [for Cassette] at the moment" to sound like she's a busy actor. I have to see it to believe it.
I swear she's the only actor that I've heard publicly saying they're auditioning lots. Like most just keep that information to themselves. She is really putting on such a facade as a "busy actress" to the point where I don't believe she has had many auditions at all.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

summerlove90 wrote:
Also, unless I'm going crazy trying to figure this out, in Jim's Q&A stories on IG he doesn't appear to be wearing his wedding ring again. I went onto IG and put on the front facing camera to check which hand lines up and his left hand is the one that is free. He's wearing a pinky ring but nothing else.
Yeh, seems like his ring has gone missing. Meanwhile in her Instagram story petting Martha, Tanya's engagement and wedding ring featured prominently. Pretty sure these two are just fueling the fire on purpose

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

QueenBW wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:38 pm
summerlove90 wrote:
Yeh, seems like his ring has gone missing. Meanwhile in her Instagram story petting Martha, Tanya's engagement and wedding ring featured prominently. Pretty sure these two are just fueling the fire on purpose
Yeah I noticed her blatantly showing her rings. It was posted almost at the same time as Jim posted his first story so it must have been a reaction to that. What sad lives they lead, either fuelling the fire or trying to convince us there's nothing wrong in their marriage.

kittymeowlondon
Learner
Learner

Post by kittymeowlondon »

Does she never do self tapes????

bebop22
Learner
Learner

Post by bebop22 »

HeadFullofDreams wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:31 pm
Likable and relatable guys. ImageImage
God she's insufferable. Why on earth is she so self-important? You'd have to be, idk, Angelina Jolie or someone like that in order to act that self-important (not that anyone should act that way, but it would at least make some amount of sense for someone who's actually very famous to be that self-centered in public). I thought that maybe all the rejection/dose of reality she's been receiving lately may have actually knocked her down a few pegs as far as thinking she's the most talented/famous actor in the game, but apparently it's literally impossible for her ego to be proportionate to her actual relevance or talent. Though she certainly looked pretty dejected/insecure in that BAFTAs interview. She was probably pissed that the girl in the coffee shop had the nerve to say she recognized her from YT and not from one of her many iconic and award winning film roles, such as cheese shop girl or front desk receptionist with two lines. I have to laugh.....

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Re: Jim's Vegas snoozefest, I mean- vlog. Has he never seen water fountains before? :shock: I couldn't get over how he went on about the Bellagio fountains like it's the greatest site on earth. :shock: God he's so simple-minded and mentally immature. Like, I can't believe he's 31 years old. :?

Not to mention how he GENUINELY thought his "talent" of guessing women's ages was GENUINELY impressive and cool and vlog-worthy. This is why I just know his film is gonna be a major dud. Like Tanya, he's way too proud and pats himself on the back for the most ordinary of things. He must think he's taking the screenwriting world by storm with a "brilliant" script, when in reality it'll be something incredibly elementary. He's plain unwitty and just so shallow (even in his process e.g. finishing his loads of writing in just a couple days), that I can't see it being anything other than elementary.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Omg, if anyone ever sees or meets Tanya, PLEASE say "omg I recognise you as the cheese counter girl from that sketch".

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

snuffy777 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:18 pm
Re: Jim's Vegas snoozefest, I mean- vlog. Has he never seen water fountains before? :shock: I couldn't get over how he went on about the Bellagio fountains like it's the greatest site on earth. :shock: God he's so simple-minded and mentally immature. Like, I can't believe he's 31 years old. :?

Not to mention how he GENUINELY thought his "talent" of guessing women's ages was GENUINELY impressive and cool and vlog-worthy. This is why I just know his film is gonna be a major dud. Like Tanya, he's way too proud and pats himself on the back for the most ordinary of things. He must think he's taking the screenwriting world by storm with a "brilliant" script, when in reality it'll be something incredibly elementary. He's plain unwitty and just so shallow (even in his process e.g. finishing his loads of writing in just a couple days), that I can't see it being anything other than elementary.
I watched his vlog last night and it genuinely helped me fall asleep! You're right, he is terribly simple-minded. He went to Vegas so he could say he'd been to Vegas, but he was only interested in seeing the things he'd seen over and over in movies, i.e. the Belaggio fountains and the famous welcome to Las Vegas sign. The manboy has never had an original thought in his life and has the emotional depth of a puddle in a period of drought, so I expect his screenplay will be not-so-loosely based on his own life experiences, and of course on other movies he's seen and enjoyed. Of course that could be said for many writers, but I don't believe he has the capacity to be inspired by his life experiences as such...
Yeah, I've got high hopes for his career as a screenwriter :rofl:

6363duck
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 6363duck »

Jim had one night spare and couldn't stand to be with Tania so ran off to Vegas, he'd rather drive 8 hours with his "partner in crime" than spend any time with his wife. They are both living completely independent lives.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Hmm, that coffee shop story is a bit suspicious. Sounds like the girl was just a bit put out Tanya didn't want to chat when she said she recognised her. If the shop was crowded Tanya might want to avoid some embarrassing questions, or just having to talk about YT at all. I've seen proper celebrities spotted in cafes and bars and they are doing a juggling act of trying to get away whilst being as polite as possible, mostly they'll be phone scrolling intently if they're alone so they can go back to that when they've said a quick hello. And Tanya has been in five thousand coffee shops, she knows how they work so she's unlikely to be asking the barista for her coffee when she can see how many people are in front of her. Not saying Tanya is a celebrity or a nice person, just it's a bit of lame tea from that person.

I wonder why the Chapmans had a family meeting. Are they working on something or just catching up? It's weird that Jim's assistant is in on the meeting if it's just a chat.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

GetRichFromLies wrote:Hmm, that coffee shop story is a bit suspicious. Sounds like the girl was just a bit put out Tanya didn't want to chat when she said she recognised her. If the shop was crowded Tanya might want to avoid some embarrassing questions, or just having to talk about YT at all. I've seen proper celebrities spotted in cafes and bars and they are doing a juggling act of trying to get away whilst being as polite as possible, mostly they'll be phone scrolling intently if they're alone so they can go back to that when they've said a quick hello. And Tanya has been in five thousand coffee shops, she knows how they work so she's unlikely to be asking the barista for her coffee when she can see how many people are in front of her. Not saying Tanya is a celebrity or a nice person, just it's a bit of lame tea from that person.

I wonder why the Chapmans had a family meeting. Are they working on something or just catching up? It's weird that Jim's assistant is in on the meeting if it's just a chat.
The story was made up. Before all those tweets, that person had tweeted that Tarn had gone the coffee shop and when asked if she was nice, the answer was yes. There's then this whole conversation in which Tarn being rude isn't mentioned whatsoever. Fast forward to yesterday's article and the rest is history. Attention seeking at its finest. ImageImage Image

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

The Chapman family facetime was probably to do with their new gin company, hence why Tanya wasn't involved. I really don't think there's anything shady happening there. It was just likely a business meeting which Jim's assistant was sitting in on.

Kindred Gin Ltd:
https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/comp ... ed-gin-ltd

Return to “Tanya Burr”