Meg Leigh-ves Her Pads All Over & yerralwaysonthedot Part 55

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Meg Leigh-ves Her Pads All Over & yerralwaysonthedot Part 55

Post by gumdropdrive »

Hate to say it but lace is a bad idea unless you’re rail thin. Lace is thick and bulky and bunches up in places. I think she looked ok but I don’t think she looked as special as she could have. She always wears her hair that way. She acted like it was going to be some dramatic difference. A braid would have been so much better. As well as having a professional do her makeup. Doing your own makeup I’m sure adds an hour to the day on top of all the other stress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Also: this wedding was nothing but a stage for Anthony. He really showed his narcissistic personality.

Post by Guest »

Anthony’s post on twitter made me gag. It sounded so fake and forced

ThanksIHateIt
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by ThanksIHateIt »

Tami wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 am
Kaoru123 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:34 am
I have no idea about wedding costs. What do you guys think they (her, him, parents, whoever) spent after all?
The package prices aren't listed on The Hamilton Manor webpage. But I read an older review, I think it was Yelp that said someone had paid $125 per person on a Sat night. Of course prices are subject to change and more than likely increase. Don't know how many people were invited, but if I guess 150 that would be $18,750. Plus Meg bought a lot of extra shit and knowing the drunkard Kroh's they added tons of extra premium booze. I would guess Mommy & Daddy paid at least $20,000+ for that shit-show venue, and they are likely funding the majority of the honeymoon on top of that that wasn't scammed out of her minions through Honeyfund. Also add on top of all that the cost of the dresses, tuxedos, rings, flowers, cake, limos and shitty hangover giftbags full of Gatrade and vesher pads.
:barf:

The $125 a person is excluding the venue though right? That's another couple of thousand, plus if you have to pay for linens, silverware, plates etc. Then a DJ is some money, flowers are pricey and a photographer videographer can be a couple thousand also.
This is at least a $35K I's say.
[/quote]

I think she had the package up from that...the Grand at $145 pp according to The Knot. I noticed the silver candelabra centerpieces on her tables and chiavari chairs as a part of that package but not HM. So $21,750 for that. Venue fee is usually included in that but she had multiple specialty cocktails. Usually only one is included and cost around $3 per cocktail, per person.

That looked like one of those high-tech videographers...i see them between $2,000-$4,000 these days especially if she had drone shots. Two photographers all day is around $3,500+, too. HAMU for the bridesmaids (assuming she paid...a lot of my brides assume that expense) is probably $1,500. So factoring in the rest of the vendors the random decor she provided...probably closer to $40-$45K.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

ThanksIHateIt wrote:
Tami wrote:
Kaoru123 wrote:
I have no idea about wedding costs. What do you guys think they (her, him, parents, whoever) spent after all?
The package prices aren't listed on The Hamilton Manor webpage. But I read an older review, I think it was Yelp that said someone had paid $125 per person on a Sat night. Of course prices are subject to change and more than likely increase. Don't know how many people were invited, but if I guess 150 that would be $18,750. Plus Meg bought a lot of extra shit and knowing the drunkard Kroh's they added tons of extra premium booze. I would guess Mommy & Daddy paid at least $20,000+ for that shit-show venue, and they are likely funding the majority of the honeymoon on top of that that wasn't scammed out of her minions through Honeyfund. Also add on top of all that the cost of the dresses, tuxedos, rings, flowers, cake, limos and shitty hangover giftbags full of Gatrade and vesher pads.

The $125 a person is excluding the venue though right? That's another couple of thousand, plus if you have to pay for linens, silverware, plates etc. Then a DJ is some money, flowers are pricey and a photographer videographer can be a couple thousand also.
I think she had the package up from that...the Grand at $145 pp according to The Knot. I noticed the silver candelabra centerpieces on her tables and chiavari chairs as a part of that package but not HM. So $21,750 for that. Venue fee is usually included in that but she had multiple specialty cocktails. Usually only one is included and cost around $3 per cocktail, per person.

That looked like one of those high-tech videographers...i see them between $2,000-$4,000 these days especially if she had drone shots. Two photographers all day is around $3,500+, too. HAMU for the bridesmaids (assuming she paid...a lot of my brides assume that expense) is probably $1,500. So factoring in the rest of the vendors the random decor she provided...probably closer to $40-$45K.[/quote]

Lollllll what a rip off!

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

mariella wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:48 am
Tami wrote:
Kaoru123 wrote:

No $125 pp is the package deal. Its one-stop-shop wedding factory. It includes a lot of what you listed. Look here http://www.thehamiltonmanor.com/wedding-packages.php
I think they got the HM package.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

Bookieslove23 wrote: Anthony’s post on twitter made me gag. It sounded so fake and forced
That's nothing new. Both of their lives for years are totally fake, forced, and staged just for social media and sponsorship $. Every photo/video they take is so contrived, well planned out, and often photo-shopped. Honestly, the only photo I like from the entire weddings was the one taken at her parents house coming down the stairs to her father. That was candid, real, and special. I'm sick of every fake youtuber and instagramer that stages their lives just for likes and money.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

$40k - $45k? YIKES what an incredible waste of money just to show off to your parent's friends and a lot of people you don't even know or care about..
When I get married, I think I'll skip all this bullshit and just put the funds towards a house down-payment, or even an extra long honeymoon trip around the world. That's money, time, and memories better spent. Even spending more on your bachelorette party with your close circle of friends makes more sense than these dog & pony shows.

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

Y’all. I just got my fucking nails done and chose light pink (mistakes were made) and now every time I see my hands all I can think of are Megs chicken claws.

ThanksIHateIt
Debater
Debater

Post by ThanksIHateIt »

Tami wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:02 am
No $125 pp is the package deal. Its one-stop-shop wedding factory. It includes a lot of what you listed. Look here http://www.thehamiltonmanor.com/wedding-packages.php
They had Chiavari chairs so I think it’s probably the package up from that. That one only offers sash-covered chairs.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

ThanksIHateIt wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:28 am
Tami wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:02 am
They had Chiavari chairs so I think it’s probably the package up from that. That one only offers sash-covered chairs.
Ah ok so it was The Grand package ($145 per person). Just more money wasted on an "international coffee bar" because she only drinks Dunkin sugar crap

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laura__rosemarie »

She just announced that she had her period like a week ago, so I don’t think she’s pregnant. Even if she somehow magically was, she wouldn’t have any idea. A lot of the stomach holding is from her being self conscious.

Not gonna lie, the dress (from the pictures) definitely gives off a weird silver sheen and looks kind of tacky. Don’t get me wrong, it is pretty! It just looked weird in the lighting and it didn’t fit her right at all. I think she would have looked much better in a ball gown or a-line dress. They both would have hid her stomach and probably would have looked better.

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

laura__rosemarie wrote:She just announced that she had her period like a week ago, so I don’t think she’s pregnant. Even if she somehow magically was, she wouldn’t have any idea. A lot of the stomach holding is from her being self conscious.

Not gonna lie, the dress (from the pictures) definitely gives off a weird silver sheen and looks kind of tacky. Don’t get me wrong, it is pretty! It just looked weird in the lighting and it didn’t fit her right at all. I think she would have looked much better in a ball gown or a-line dress. They both would have hid her stomach and probably would have looked better.

I agree I thought the dress was stunning but it looked really weird in that light. Like a shiny plastic dress you’d see on a little Princess Ariel Barbie. And it looked big around her chest and I think the dress was too long or something. It needed to be fitted better for sure.

Post by Guest »

Someone commented on the post on Anthony’s insta of the rings asking where they got Meg’s from. I responded “Etsy. $20” and Rat blocked me. Guess he’s embarrassed.

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

Post by biancajayyy »

EmmasMommy wrote:
laura__rosemarie wrote:She just announced that she had her period like a week ago, so I don’t think she’s pregnant. Even if she somehow magically was, she wouldn’t have any idea. A lot of the stomach holding is from her being self conscious.

I agree I thought the dress was stunning but it looked really weird in that light. Like a shiny plastic dress you’d see on a little Princess Ariel Barbie. And it looked big around her chest and I think the dress was too long or something. It needed to be fitted better for sure.

I could be wrong but didn’t she say it was too tight on her most recent fitting? Maybe they had to let it out and that’s why it looked so weird

Post by Guest »

When is there honeymoon?? Her instastory is some baby bubbahs and using her obnoxious baby voice

DTOV_
Learner
Learner

Post by DTOV_ »

Bookieslove23 wrote: When is there honeymoon?? Her instastory is some baby bubbahs and using her obnoxious baby voice
I was thinking the same! Like...aren’t yah suppose to be tanning and fighting in st. Lucia...

She definitely getting knocked up on the trip. She makes it so obvious. It’s also annoying cause we know she ain’t ready for that.
She just wants an accessory 😕.
BIBLE :love2: - Kardashians

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

its katelyn bro wrote:Someone commented on the post on Anthony’s insta of the rings asking where they got Meg’s from. I responded “Etsy. $20” and Rat blocked me. Guess he’s embarrassed. Image

Lmaooo the embarrassment is real

Rulo1805
Talker
Talker

Post by Rulo1805 »

Bookieslove23 wrote:When is there honeymoon?? Her instastory is some baby bubbahs and using her obnoxious baby voice
They can’t leave because her ovulation date isnt as near as needed for them to come back with that honeymoon baby the medium sawl ImageImage

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Bookieslove23 wrote: When is there honeymoon?? Her instastory is some baby bubbahs and using her obnoxious baby voice
wow the baby fever kicked in to high gear after she got those two ugly ass bands on her finger. its so insanely creepy to me

Return to “Megan Leigh”