Niki "I'm blue if I was pink I would die" & Gabi "Fancy Orgy" DeMartino - Part 9

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Niki "I'm blue if I was pink I would die" & Gabi "Fancy Orgy" DeMartino

Post by ari789 »

I don't believe a single word that comes out of Gabi's mouth about anything EVER. She's gross and a pathological liar. Anything she says is suspect.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by carlinn »

Peter Spawnn wrote:Gabi's new video is about giving her "baby" away, she said she had to give away the black bunny Givenchy bc of allergies, I missed who all had hives but I know she definitely said her mom was very allergic, so it was given away to an older woman from Craigslist who was grieving hers. She confirmed that the two new bunnies are hers and Collin' s and snapped to stop telling her how to parent her animals, after she said the pet police came for her on instagram. She said the cage is the one that the pet store suggested and pointed to hay in the cage (the I didn't even see), and said they whole sun room is their play pen, plus she is getting them a hutch for outside.

To that I say, bullshit. The pet store people are usually clueless about the cages and they are rarely ever big enough, or safe, for even one animal. Her animal, HER responsibility. That's why you do your research before you get the animal, and if she did do her research, she would have known that cage is too small for one. Not only that, but she would've seen that pet store employees wrongly suggesting those cages is an ongoing problem. Hopefully she leaves the cage door open so they can go in and out out their own free will all the time, because letting them out for play time isn't enough bc they run on their own time, not human time and need to be able to run around when they want. But even that there is a problem with because the door to exit the cage isn't a flat and hard surface, it's literally the flimsy/cheap metal cage bars that they can be injured on using as a ramp. And they can be eating the carpet and walls or anything else if they are roaming free unsupervised, so there's flaws no matter what. Also, they maybe shouldn't be in the pen together until they are introduced slowly to ensure no problems, to be safe. I didn't catch the sexes or anything, but again, you can't rely on the word of pet shops for their age, sex, or if they are from the same litter. I really hope it works out for her and them, but she really should have done her research, which she didn't or she wouldnt have gotten them until she had the proper cage.

People aren't born with knowledge of everything and she obviously doesn't have enough on the subject so she didn't need to get so bitchy about it when animals need advocates and humans need to learn how to properly care for them.
Wait, so she was allergic to Givenchy but not these 2 new bunnies? Or was just her mom allergic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heatherb15
Learner
Learner

Post by heatherb15 »

carlinn wrote:
Peter Spawnn wrote:Gabi's new video is about giving her "baby" away, she said she had to give away the black bunny Givenchy bc of allergies, I missed who all had hives but I know she definitely said her mom was very allergic, so it was given away to an older woman from Craigslist who was grieving hers. She confirmed that the two new bunnies are hers and Collin' s and snapped to stop telling her how to parent her animals, after she said the pet police came for her on instagram. She said the cage is the one that the pet store suggested and pointed to hay in the cage (the I didn't even see), and said they whole sun room is their play pen, plus she is getting them a hutch for outside.

To that I say, bullshit. The pet store people are usually clueless about the cages and they are rarely ever big enough, or safe, for even one animal. Her animal, HER responsibility. That's why you do your research before you get the animal, and if she did do her research, she would have known that cage is too small for one. Not only that, but she would've seen that pet store employees wrongly suggesting those cages is an ongoing problem. Hopefully she leaves the cage door open so they can go in and out out their own free will all the time, because letting them out for play time isn't enough bc they run on their own time, not human time and need to be able to run around when they want. But even that there is a problem with because the door to exit the cage isn't a flat and hard surface, it's literally the flimsy/cheap metal cage bars that they can be injured on using as a ramp. And they can be eating the carpet and walls or anything else if they are roaming free unsupervised, so there's flaws no matter what. Also, they maybe shouldn't be in the pen together until they are introduced slowly to ensure no problems, to be safe. I didn't catch the sexes or anything, but again, you can't rely on the word of pet shops for their age, sex, or if they are from the same litter. I really hope it works out for her and them, but she really should have done her research, which she didn't or she wouldnt have gotten them until she had the proper cage.

People aren't born with knowledge of everything and she obviously doesn't have enough on the subject so she didn't need to get so bitchy about it when animals need advocates and humans need to learn how to properly care for them.
Wait, so she was allergic to Givenchy but not these 2 new bunnies? Or was just her mom allergic?

Apparently most of her family was but especially her mum. Not Gabi tho

manx
Learner
Learner

Post by manx »

she just looks like she smells like cheap perfume and dirty hair that hasn't been washed for a week
:love2:

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

manx wrote:she just looks like she smells like cheap perfume and dirty hair that hasn't been washed for a week
Dude I just saw the preview for their new hungover shopping video on Nikis ig and that’s my first thought that ran into my mind when I saw Gabi in that tacky ass sequin top and obnoxious large earrings while she’s flashing her underwear. Her face always looks so oily and like playdoh and her hair is always so dry but oily looking and dead. Also you know how when you look at someone sometimes and they look so clean and you just know they they smell good? I look at Gabi and think the opposite. She looks musty and sweaty and like she drowns herself in Juicy Couture mixed with that Ariana hair mist

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I hope people rip her to shreds about how poorly she's taking care of those bunnies. people on YouTube don't play when it comes to animals. I mean someone made a whole video about how Jenna Marbles accidentally put a fish in the wrong bowl they'll destroy her for how she's treating those rabbits.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

1. do you think gabi will finally post a picture with niki just so she can use lyrics from the new ariana song (work so fuckin' much, need a twinny, twin, twin) as a caption? :rofl:

2. didn't gabi JUST go off on a rant on twitter about how her drinking exacerbated her "autoimmune diseases"? then they upload a hungover shopping challenge. ok.

3. i am so shook by this god awful hair

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

That hungover shopping video was honestly pointless.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

these two are such try hards. I've never acted nor have I ever seen anyone act like that hungover. gabi's "I can think of a few thing that looks like" comment. this video wasn't funny or entertaining at all. only people that would possibly be amused by this are actual children.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

koala7
Informer
Informer

Post by koala7 »

I usually hate niki more out of the twins. However, this video was absolute disaster.
The black screen that asked people not to mention Givenchy anymore CRACKED ME UP. And how can you call yourself fancy and pronounce Givenchy like that?

Poslano sa mog SM-G930F koristeći Tapatalk

Auksva
Learner
Learner

Post by Auksva »

They know it’s not the right way to pronounce it. There is no need to be mad about it, it’s a pets name.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Gabi's outfit in their new video is a crime against fashion. It's like she's trying to be like a tacky badgirl from some early 2000s reality show so she dressed like that. It looks like she's trying to look cheap. Like trisha paytas mixed with early 2000s night out look tackiness. How tf do you put an outfit like that together on purpose and think you look good?! I can't even, she also looks like a completely different race, like next to niki you couldn't tell they share the same parents. Niki is pale af and her hair washes her out even more, then you have curly haired tan gabi...she could easily pass as indian or mixed based on skintone alone and that's not a look. Is she going through a mid-life crisis or something?? Also i don't even know what to think about gabi flashing her underwear on camera, couldn't they just edit it out after filming? How do you not notice that??

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Anyone else notice this clip at the beginning of Gabi’s new video? What is this? Was this like a click bait thing... did i miss this part of the vlog... did she leave it in by accident? What is this?

happylemon
Learner
Learner

Post by happylemon »

I just skimmed through her April 1 vlog. Gabi is SO defensive over the bunny comments. A lot of bunnies become abandoned after Easter because parents get them for their kids and realize it's work to care for them or the kids get bored. Also, just because they're spoiled doesn't mean their most basic needs are taken care of. I think she could have responded in a less bitchy way while still making her points. If she's really into caring for the bunnies long-term, ok good for you, but be open to feedback and do your research.

ETA: I kept thinking about Jenna Marble's fish video so I went to rewatch it and I like how she said, "How can I make this a teachable moment?" Gabi could definitely responded more in this manner than her super defensive one. It could also show her younger viewers how much responsibility is involved in pet care.
Queen Latifah, give me strength!

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

I get Gabi was hungover and tired, but holy shit did her face look so puffy and haggard.

strawberrykae
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Niki

Post by strawberrykae »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:36 am
manx wrote:she just looks like she smells like cheap perfume and dirty hair that hasn't been washed for a week
Dude I just saw the preview for their new hungover shopping video on Nikis ig and that’s my first thought that ran into my mind when I saw Gabi in that tacky ass sequin top and obnoxious large earrings while she’s flashing her underwear. Her face always looks so oily and like playdoh and her hair is always so dry but oily looking and dead. Also you know how when you look at someone sometimes and they look so clean and you just know they they smell good? I look at Gabi and think the opposite. She looks musty and sweaty and like she drowns herself in Juicy Couture mixed with that Ariana hair mist

Not to mention now that she’s trying to keep her hair natural, it looks so matted and I keep spotting random chunks in her hair. At least before when she was curling her hair, she’d have to wash and brush it way more regularly. Now it’s just an oily matted mess. Thinking about touching it irl gives me goosebumps

amyao41740n
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amyao41740n »

All of Gabi's instagram pics look so low quality. They have such expensive cameras and lenses... I dont get it. I don't get why she keeps blurring her face and using a god awful filter. In every pic, her face looks like its melting

strawberrykae
Lurker
Lurker

Post by strawberrykae »

Oily face and dirty hair. So fancy! :love2:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

I was high key jealous of they way gabi looked with blond hair. She was beautiful then tbh. That’s why is bringing me so much joy that she now has this rats nest on her head! Haha! And the best part is, her minion followers are hyping her up and saying she looks the best she did. LMFAO. Haha I hope she keeps listening to them and keeps this hair FORVER Hahahhahaaha

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

Wow! They were FORCED to SHOP?! Those poor brave girls!! Being a youtuber really is hard work!! I only work full time in retail while studying full time for an honours degree so I would never know the struggle.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”