eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToPayUs part 2

Post by eyecandy017 »

New thread!
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

Kaycici
Lurker
Lurker

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToPayUs part 2

Post by Kaycici »

Jenn is starting to get on my fucking nerves. That bitch is just too extra

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Following

Jotham
Talker
Talker

Post by Jotham »

I don't know if that recipe is actually that hard to make or they're just really clueless. :rofl:

s_amber
Learner
Learner

Post by s_amber »

How the hell did they spend 7 hours making that? Like the could've pre made the bread and other stuff. They're so negative even though they thought it tasted good.

brit615
Learner
Learner

Post by brit615 »

That DIY Disney video was hard to watch. Jenn freaking out every 2 seconds is just too much.

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

The amount of times the comment of “I didn’t fully read the recipe” or something similar was made was just mind blowing to me. You’re going to complain about the effort but it’s your own fault for not actually reading the entire thing...

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

I feel like a lot of time they "play stupid" because they think it's cute and funny … news flash - it isn't, it just reinforces my belief as to how fake they are. But also - they are not nearly as smart as they think they are - especially Tim, he's even said in a vlog years ago when he spewed untrue facts that he said it because he wanted to sound smart, he thought it was funny. Ugh, pathetic.

s_amber
Learner
Learner

Post by s_amber »

mac wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:18 am
I feel like a lot of time they "play stupid" because they think it's cute and funny … news flash - it isn't, it just reinforces my belief as to how fake they are. But also - they are not nearly as smart as they think they are - especially Tim, he's even said in a vlog years ago when he spewed untrue facts that he said it because he wanted to sound smart, he thought it was funny. Ugh, pathetic.
I would love to hear them discuss the new price increases at DLR for character dining. They've been so up Disneys ass that I wonder if they will be honest as say how the quality of the food better drastically improve if they charge that much.

ditzydolly
Learner
Learner

Post by ditzydolly »

s_amber wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:50 am
mac wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:18 am
I would love to hear them discuss the new price increases at DLR for character dining. They've been so up Disneys ass that I wonder if they will be honest as say how the quality of the food better drastically improve if they charge that much.
Of course not. Disney can essentially charge whatever they want for anything - tickets, food, merch, you name it - and people will be lining up to pay.

Ironically, now that Tim and Jenn can actually afford to pay for these “luxuries”, they’re getting lots of it free-of-charge. This world is so backwards... lol

Part of their appeal before was that they were a regular, middle-class couple going to Disney on a budget. Some of their original audience who empathized with them in that regard will start to be turned off by constantly seeing the Trackers doing things average people can’t afford. But more affluential people will just step in and take their place.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

graceysghost wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:53 am
The amount of times the comment of “I didn’t fully read the recipe” or something similar was made was just mind blowing to me. You’re going to complain about the effort but it’s your own fault for not actually reading the entire thing...
RIGHT! Like "was it worth it" and they both said no... maybe if you would have read what you were doing to begin with... I actually really want to make the entire thing now from the beginning; I mean, we've learned what NOT to do already, how hard can it be if you actually know what you are doing? LOL

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

They're so stupid. If you read any yeast bread recipe ahead of time, you can see there are a lot of steps.

Is this the beginning of Jen's homebound vlog series? I don't think she's vlogged outside the house since the cruise. Other than the doomed Target trip and the Orlando Science Center, which she is probably contractually obligated to show up for

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

brit615 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:33 am
That DIY Disney video was hard to watch. Jenn freaking out every 2 seconds is just too much.
It was an total embarrasment! How can someone whose idea of cooking is pizza eggs think they can pull off a cooking vlog. Delusional. No clue. Her constant freaking out was pathetic. Her mate, KrispySmores did the bread pudding too. Get ready to see more and more home vlogs as Jenn stops going out and starts to insist on Tim spending time with her and they have a gigantic mortgage to pay.

Post by Guest »

Well that was painful to watch.
Soon Jenn will need tim to wipe her ass after using the toilet, she really cant do anything without him, sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

I said years ago - watching their home vlogs are like watching two 13 year olds playing house, pretending to be adults.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

I read in a different thread someone described the person as not wanting to daily vlog, but wants all the luxuries it provides. A big house, a lot of followers, nice things, all without really leaving the house for work. That described Jenn to me. She doesn’t like the vlogs, but she craves the Real Housewives lifestyle.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Rebelle wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:56 pm
I read in a different thread someone described the person as not wanting to daily vlog, but wants all the luxuries it provides. A big house, a lot of followers, nice things, all without really leaving the house for work. That described Jenn to me. She doesn’t like the vlogs, but she craves the Real Housewives lifestyle.
Well she does have a maid/cook/butler ... Tim. She seems to do nothing but (and I use the term loosely) editing.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

Rebelle wrote:
So true.
I wonder if that was part of what she was saying on the House Tour, where she said she was going to start up her makeup channel again and do more cooking vlogs. Perhaps that was part of the deal between them of buying the big house.
I'm sure Tim would love if Jen took the camera and went out one day and did something and vlogged it without him.

Post by Guest »

ziggy777 wrote:
Rebelle wrote:
So true.
I wonder if that was part of what she was saying on the House Tour, where she said she was going to start up her makeup channel again and do more cooking vlogs. Perhaps that was part of the deal between them of buying the big house.
I'm sure Tim would love if Jen took the camera and went out one day and did something and vlogged it without him.

Yeah so she doesn’t have to leave the house to make those videos (which will never be made I bet).
Just so weird!

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

Morethescarier wrote: Yeah so she doesn’t have to leave the house to make those videos (which will never be made I bet).
Just so weird!
It is weird
He even ran and built her that vanity with the big light up mirror! Get to those makeup vlogs lady! :rofl:

Return to “TheTimTracker”