Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Gifted Life Of Labia Fillen #34

Post by Spangles11 »

june+ping wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:28 am
i don't get why dandruff knew that hat is not working on her but she insists on wearing it......
and the leather tall boots on leather pants look is dreadful...wtf is she thinking??
She looks hammered for starters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

justforthelols wrote:
Brunette_ wrote:This is when she looked the best, imo
And we can trust this image as it’s not hers (no filter/facetune, etc.).
Here she had a very good photographer

And going by comparison with her current pics I do agree that she ruined her good looks.

However! If I look at this picture (which is definitely a precedent of the other two), I don’t see much of a difference with her current looks at all

Carries eyes freak me the fuck out. There is nothing there. She might as well have buttons for eyes.

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk
CoralineImage

Naughty sausage
Talker
Talker

Post by Naughty sausage »

In that second photo (the one with biker jacket) she looks fresh and naturally pale. Didn't she use selftan back then?

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

Guys, Labia Eatsflakes Fillen is releasing a new 55 minute vlog shortly. We need a new thread STAT.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Muff_puff wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:04 am
New Instagram story.

WTF is the face she pulls at the end?

Please watch it.ImageImageImageImageImage
Her robotics are malfunctioning! Must be the thought of all the new rules she has to think about!

LicenseToLurk

The Gifted Life Of Labia Fillen #34

Post by LicenseToLurk »

june+ping wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:28 am
i don't get why dandruff knew that hat is not working on her but she insists on wearing it......
and the leather tall boots on leather pants look is dreadful...wtf is she thinking??
Giving Dandruff Lil a backy on his bike Image she’s literally hanging off him like a sloth in a shit hat Image no way is this a legitimate campaign shot, this is laughable. Zero creativity. It’s parody!
Last edited by LicenseToLurk on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

imsoluxyesiam
Lurker
Lurker

Post by imsoluxyesiam »

Iris1969 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:12 am
nkdgal wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:02 am
Was very content to go back to lurking but after #DandruffGate....... Oh my god. There are no words. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, have done both while reading through these comments.

bSIqook.gif

I definitely think that clip was left in on purpose, those two literally cannot hide their disdain for one another, it's so weird to watch. Can you even imagine the scenes that went down last night? Lydia must have gone nuclear.

IMHO their relationship is 100% a money-making showmance, but do you think this is said explicitly between them?

At first I thought they must have just fallen out of love at some point but stayed together for business purposes, but I have never seen a couple try to humiliate, put down, and speak to each other the way they do - broadcasted to hundreds of thousands no less.

What must day to day life in their house be like? Especially when they're constantly monetising their faux #goals relationship. That is honestly no way to live your life. No wonder she's losing the plot
It may be hard to believe, but you’re watching “normal” day to day interactions between a narcissist (or other cluster B person) and a condependent who are stuck in a very unhealty toxic relationship.

I have to agree. You know what's funny, Lydia does not seem to be able to have one genuine friendly or kind interaction with her "friends and family". The way she speaks to Ali downright scares me - a moment that stood out to me from an xmas vlog of his was when he was filming for his vlog in the house and accidentally filmed a portion on her camera so she got to use the footage and she was so gleeful about this to the audience. First of all, are you THAT desperate for footage you'll steal someone else's? Second of all, the way she talked to him and treated him in that episode, she came off like a Class A Manipulative B*tch. And he too afraid to say anything against it so as to prevent setting her off.

Another more recent interaction - i just clicked on a recent video on her channel where she got into the taxi to pick Carrie up. When she realised Carrie was about to blow her nose she was mocking her for it, Carrie was literally pleading with her and begging to turn the camera off while pretending it was a joke so as to save face, but you could tell the dynamic was so bully-makes-fun-of-weaker-person it made me cringe and sad for Carrie. She couldn't even tell Lydia to knock it off seriously because Lydia would mock her for it "jokingly". It brings to mind people who bully you and then say why are you so sensitive it was just a bit of fun lol? when you fight back so you lose either way. I couldn't even continue watching the rest.

Anybody that has ever known someone with narcissistic and manipulative tendencies will recognize this in Lydia and the way she treats those around her.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

imsoluxyesiam wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:12 am
nkdgal wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:02 am
Was very content to go back to lurking but after #DandruffGate....... Oh my god. There are no words. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, have done both while reading through these comments.

bSIqook.gif

I definitely think that clip was left in on purpose, those two literally cannot hide their disdain for one another, it's so weird to watch. Can you even imagine the scenes that went down last night? Lydia must have gone nuclear.

IMHO their relationship is 100% a money-making showmance, but do you think this is said explicitly between them?

At first I thought they must have just fallen out of love at some point but stayed together for business purposes, but I have never seen a couple try to humiliate, put down, and speak to each other the way they do - broadcasted to hundreds of thousands no less.

What must day to day life in their house be like? Especially when they're constantly monetising their faux #goals relationship. That is honestly no way to live your life. No wonder she's losing the plot
It may be hard to believe, but you’re watching “normal” day to day interactions between a narcissist (or other cluster B person) and a condependent who are stuck in a very unhealty toxic relationship.

I have to agree. You know what's funny, Lydia does not seem to be able to have one genuine friendly or kind interaction with her "friends and family". The way she speaks to Ali downright scares me - a moment that stood out to me from an xmas vlog of his was when he was filming for his vlog in the house and accidentally filmed a portion on her camera so she got to use the footage and she was so gleeful about this to the audience. First of all, are you THAT desperate for footage you'll steal someone else's? Second of all, the way she talked to him and treated him in that episode, she came off like a Class A Manipulative B*tch. And he too afraid to say anything against it so as to prevent setting her off.

Another more recent interaction - i just clicked on a recent video on her channel where she got into the taxi to pick Carrie up. When she realised Carrie was about to blow her nose she was mocking her for it, Carrie was literally pleading with her and begging to turn the camera off while pretending it was a joke so as to save face, but you could tell the dynamic was so bully-makes-fun-of-weaker-person it made me cringe and sad for Carrie. She couldn't even tell Lydia to knock it off seriously because Lydia would mock her for it "jokingly". It brings to mind people who bully you and then say why are you so sensitive it was just a bit of fun lol? when you fight back so you lose either way. I couldn't even continue watching the rest.

Anybody that has ever known someone with narcissistic and manipulative tendencies will recognize this in Lydia and the way she treats those around her.
Yes it is not 'banter' as the LEMmings always defend in the comments, if ever a viewer calls Lydia out on her treatment of Carrie. Not a fan of her, irritates big time but she's a victim just like Ali.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

happyforest wrote:Guys, Labia Eatsflakes Fillen is releasing a new 55 minute vlog shortly. We need a new thread STAT.
eggybeggy will start a new thread soon.
She's been really busy so she's only just catching up on all the comments.

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Muff_puff wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:31 pm
happyforest wrote:Guys, Labia Eatsflakes Fillen is releasing a new 55 minute vlog shortly. We need a new thread STAT.
eggybeggy will start a new thread soon.
She's been really busy so she's only just catching up on all the comments.
wow just managed to catch up lol!! give me a min!

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Don't watch the new vlog on Youtube because your views make her money.

Instead, watch it at...

www.invidio.us/search?q=Lydia+Elise+Millen

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Return to “Lydia Millen”