Love the title!

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lazy Moon / MeowItsLethargic(and allergic) - Part 3

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

brilliant title!

Especially with regards to her last video. Would it really have killed her to clean her bathroom even a little?

Gio+gio
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gio+gio »

I was absolutely baffled at how much skincare products she owns, had recently bought and refused to trow away? I'm not for trowing away things that could be used up but I somehow doubt she's going to use all those things...

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

uhm what videos did she upload and then remove??

also, why is she not posting every day? wasn't that the purpose of moon-uary?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

fleurish wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:27 am
also, why is she not posting every day? wasn't that the purpose of moon-uary?
She's uploading every other day, since she always failed the everyday videos and wanted to make the challenge a bit easier for herself

Post by Guest »

"it just smells like Paris to me" / "English rose toner ... just like me" oh my god her last video killed me .....
also she kept SO MANY THINGS what the heck ??

Dsuze27
Learner
Learner

Post by Dsuze27 »

Volumnia wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:09 am
"it just smells like Paris to me" / "English rose toner ... just like me" oh my god her last video killed me .....
also she kept SO MANY THINGS what the heck ??

As someone who lived in Belleville, Paris last year, I can tell you it smelt mostly of smoke and piss, but whatever butters your baguette I guess.
Don't get me wrong I love that city, lived there for 7 months and still go back when I can, but her obsession always comes across very aesthetic based, same with the English Rose thing she's always banging on about.. never known anyone refer to themselves as one before or really care for the term. It's more something American or where ever media would use to describe an English actress than something you'd call yourself. She's not going round the pub shouting "I'm English I'm English wanna make something of it", she's purely just interested in being seen as some darling of the country (but in like an edgy ugly duckling sob story way). I don't wanna blow her mind or anything but I just want to let her know.. you can like.. just wear things.. like red lipstick or minimal design t shirts or expensive sunglasses that look cheap and just be done with it. It doesn't have to conform to an instagram tag or a buzzword.

This is petty but something that irked me recently is her insta (still her most recent) with the caption like "we're all such posers omg" but it's literally just her and the two guys she's trying so hard to look edgy with are just .. not even posing.. one has a cheesy grin for a fun photo the other just looks like he didn't know it was being taken or maybe taking the piss. Then there's Lucy smizing away trying to suggest she has a soul so deep we should all be drowning. I get she probs thought she was being ironic but it looks reaaaaaal try hard (like all her content these days tbh).
Anyways that made me think about how she's so desperate to be /Aesthetic/ that she's kind of lost all sense of self awareness and personality in the midst of trying to be something that doesn't really exist, some arbitrary standard she's set herself. IDK where I'm going with this but yeah, it's all very weird.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Paris smells like piss lmao she’s so pretentious

takenkraken
Learner
Learner

Post by takenkraken »

Well, that was fast. I saw today's video uploaded with the title being something to the likes of "I like (or have fallen for) a straight girl", strong with the click-bait there Lucy. It's an advice video (roll eyes) and that's one of the Qs.

My guess is she got some first comments telling her how stupid it was to use that title and she quickly changed it.
Edit: saw the comment telling her that it was click-bait and making her seem as LGBT when she isn't. Lucy's reply: Changed it, thanks for drawing my attention to that.

As if you didn't know, girl :roll:

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

She's doing advice videos now. Has she done them before? Does she always lie on the bed like she's a teen?

Oh my sea
Learner
Learner

Post by Oh my sea »

following.

justreading55555
Lurker
Lurker

Post by justreading55555 »

She’s complaining about having to disclose free stuff again on IG. Why doesn’t she get that viewers deserve that transparency? Or is she just peeved that now people will know just how much of her content is influenced by what brands will give her... Has anyone listened to the last Banging Book Club ep? God I love Hannah and Leena.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

No more banging book club.

Wonder if part of the reason was that only leena and Hannah put any effort in and they don’t quite have the time anymore whereas Lucy did fuck all

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

It's still shocking to me that people fill their tiny flats with overpriced products that are basically oil and soap. The sheer consumerism makes me sick.

I also feel like Lucy has no image whatsoever. She calls herself an influencer and lifestyle youtuber but what exactly does she do except buy stuff? I'd be so bored with it all, the house parties she goes to look all so prententious. I wonder if she ever thinks about her future.

Gingerpandas
Learner
Learner

Post by Gingerpandas »

Following

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Omg this doesn't often happen b/c most YTers are just laughable now, but Lucy's Insta stories about the new ad guidelines have me raging. Not only does she accuse those who literally work with marketing and advertising law as just not ~understanding~ the complex world Influencers like she, 22 year old Lucy does, but she goes on to say that, like, actually you guys, it turns out that celebs are gifted pretty much everything so now they will have to *sob* label like everything as an ad?! THE HUMANITY. Is the disturbing part of that scenario NOT the fact that the 1% of society is given boatloads of free shit they don't need, simply to propagate a culture of capitalism to the have-nots? No? Oh, of course, the enraging thing about this scenario is that LUCY and her peers might have to disclose ALL their brand partnerships. Or reckon with what their platform actually is. She also goes on to subtly accuse the CMA of "not talking to influencers" when in fact this was in legal negotiations with influencer agencies and was a mutually agreed upon plan. They've all had their head in the sand exploiting the lax rules AND their viewers, now their own laziness at taking hold of their "industry" has caught up with them.

But most importantly, I absolutely hate her affected and passive-aggressive way of talking. She puts on this weird ~quiet~ voice and her body language is always SO pose-y. I can only imagine how many 'takes' she has in her camera roll just to get her ~oohh I just wanted to whisper a highly intelligent thought to you all~ aesthetic just right.

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

This girl has talked more about the new guidelines than she has talked about any political or social justice issue. Like I’m genuinely struggling to think of anything that wasn’t just lip service to seem woke. Just goes to show she’s only passionate about stuff that directly effects her

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

She's moving again?! Had she run out of all her other go-to reasons to put off doing work?

God, whyyyy has she decided that she's a beauty/lifestyle vlogger when she knows f-all about beauty and only knows how to do one make-up look?

Also I found her comment about having vegan brushes from Zoeva because of it feeling weird to put animal hair on your face strange. Like as if most people don't already use synthetic make up brushes anyway? I just thought it was a weird thing for her to fixate on, as if she's desperate to sound ethical and woke in everything she does or something.

justreading55555
Lurker
Lurker

Post by justreading55555 »

holly golightly wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:58 pm
She's moving again?! Had she run out of all her other go-to reasons to put off doing work?

God, whyyyy has she decided that she's a beauty/lifestyle vlogger when she knows f-all about beauty and only knows how to do one make-up look?

Also I found her comment about having vegan brushes from Zoeva because of it feeling weird to put animal hair on your face strange. Like as if most people don't already use synthetic make up brushes anyway? I just thought it was a weird thing for her to fixate on, as if she's desperate to sound ethical and woke in everything she does or something.
Uses vegan brushes but talks about loving meat and 9/10 of the meals she posts include meat. I don’t understand her at all

Return to “Lucy Moon”