Heycheri/Sherilynn Macale/Tinysweetheart/CaliPetite

Re: Heycheri/Sherilynn Macale/Tinysweetheart/CaliPetite

Post by Guest »

She's such an awful human being. She posts about an artist who just passed away (the artist is amazing and actually talented unlike Sherilynn) and then right after that starts promoting herself. Pretending to care when in actuality all she cares is about herself is so disgusting.

Tinysweetjustice
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tinysweetjustice »

WHAT FRIENDS?? :rofl: She loves to pretend she has friends.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

Tinysweetjustice wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:05 pm

WHAT FRIENDS?? :rofl: She loves to pretend she has friends.
I can say with 10000% confidence that Cheri has absolutely zero friends.

Unless you count her old roommate Alana from when she lived in SF.

And unless you count the random Twitch streamers and fellow Insta Thots she chats with via only Twitter.

Besides that, she has absolutely ZERO friends in real life. Absolutely no one but Evan and her dog Mylo.

Kimchi_
Debater
Debater

Heycheri/Sherilynn Macale/Tinysweetheart/CaliPetite

Post by Kimchi_ »

She’s really showing off her new nose now. I wonder what she’ll do next? Maybe her jaw?

She was also trying so hard to look demure and mentioned she felt like a geisha with this look. Image sorry heycheri, that look doesn’t work when you have a 3ft long face.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

Y’all... I’m dead that she thinks she looks good. Cheri you have never looked more like a ladyboy from Thailand or the Philippines lololl

This is not demure or exotic or sexy. She looks like a man with long hair wearing makeup.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

@Kimchi_: Dass a filter, girl! You can tap @ the top of any selfie Cheri posts on her story to try the filter yourself. It distorts your nose, face, everything. Yes she got a nose job, but it doesn’t look THAT bomb lol

Kimchi_
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimchi_ »

Honeyboo wrote:@Kimchi_: Dass a filter, girl! You can tap @ the top of any selfie Cheri posts on her story to try the filter yourself. It distorts your nose, face, everything. Yes she got a nose job, but it doesn’t look THAT bomb lol
Oh, definitely not. Especially head on, her nose still looks super wide.

Tinysweetjustice
Talker
Talker

Kimchi_ wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:38 am
Honeyboo wrote:@Kimchi_: Dass a filter, girl! You can tap @ the top of any selfie Cheri posts on her story to try the filter yourself. It distorts your nose, face, everything. Yes she got a nose job, but it doesn’t look THAT bomb lol
Oh, definitely not. Especially head on, her nose still looks super wide.

Yikes....also kinda sky slopey from the side? eek...creepy, not natural at all.

Aceventura1987
Talker
Talker

Post by Aceventura1987 »

From a insta story

Idk her nose looks wide and the same.... I honestly still don’t know
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aceventura1987
Talker
Talker

Post by Aceventura1987 »

If it was a real nose job .... I’d be devastated. Waste of money
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bcynot_123
Learner
Learner

Post by bcynot_123 »

Yea the work done was probably really minimal. She probably won’t do the jaw surgery bc it’s too expensive and the recovery time would take months. She’s not self sufficient enough to go through a process like that

Also, funny how she had no problem showing that Evan broke that piece of furniture but now she’s keeping him private. It really just reflects her poor choice in men

Kimchi_
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimchi_ »

bcynot_123 wrote:Yea the work done was probably really minimal. She probably won’t do the jaw surgery bc it’s too expensive and the recovery time would take months. She’s not self sufficient enough to go through a process like that

Also, funny how she had no problem showing that Evan broke that piece of furniture but now she’s keeping him private. It really just reflects her poor choice in men
She’s defending him like crazy in her stories now. Image Maybe if you don’t want people questioning your relationship, don’t air your dirty laundry out in public? Of course her followers would be concerned after she posted he smashed one of her drawers and she admitted he had anger issues...

a_non_e_m0use
Lurker
Lurker

Post by a_non_e_m0use »

agreed 100%! one of her q&as asked something about him treating her poorly a few weeks back and asked why she was still with him; and she's all trying to play the "my personal romantic life is private" card, yet she posted all the crap previously about evan "getting the help he needed" and how she didn't deserve to be treated so poorly and have her safety threatened. she literally flooded her entire instastory for 48 hours straight about her being in an abusive relationship and deserving better wah wah wah. and posted the same sob story on twitter too, but then deleted it once he (obvi) took her back.

i also think that not only did she try and fix her nose by making her nostrils smaller and straightening out the bump on the bridge, but did anyone else notice her mouth looks abnormally larger than usual? i think she got fillers too in her lips. they both seem way to equally bloated. ....

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Post by ChasingUnicorns »

Kimchi_ wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:41 pm
bcynot_123 wrote:Yea the work done was probably really minimal. She probably won’t do the jaw surgery bc it’s too expensive and the recovery time would take months. She’s not self sufficient enough to go through a process like that

She’s defending him like crazy in her stories now. Image Maybe if you don’t want people questioning your relationship, don’t air your dirty laundry out in public? Of course her followers would be concerned after she posted he smashed one of her drawers and she admitted he had anger issues...

LOL she has years of airing out her dirty laundry on the internet, but she never learns. It’s only a matter of time before this one ends, and she’ll cry abuse like all her previous ones.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

a_non_e_m0use wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:49 pm

i also think that not only did she try and fix her nose by making her nostrils smaller and straightening out the bump on the bridge, but did anyone else notice her mouth looks abnormally larger than usual? i think she got fillers too in her lips. they both seem way to equally bloated. ....
Yes I noticed her lips look bigger! She normally has pretty big lips but they’re kinda shriveled and dry. Now her lips are bigger, lines are all smoothed out (telltale sign of lip filler), and they’re more pigmented (another sign because her usual lips are pale pinkish grey lol)

I don’t think she needed lip filler. Her mouth area is very gargantuan already. Like she could fit 3 burgers in there at one time. Don’t need to exaggerate it and look like a goofy cartoon.

Tinysweetjustice
Talker
Talker

oh my lord, did you see her give a tour of all those shitty carnival toys as proof how much he loves her? my god, she is truly still 15. he must not make that much money...so much that her $50 gift cards are seen as big fish to them both. Homegirl is so lazy, she started up her findom again and it hasn't been updated, neither is her instagram. She is 100% spending time playing video games with horny old men for money (i HIGHLY doubt she's just having fun and lazing about). That's her work, but she's pretending it's vacation.

Aceventura1987
Talker
Talker

Post by Aceventura1987 »

It’s time to start a new thread!

Thread name ideas?

Kimchi_
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimchi_ »

I see what y’all are talking about now. She does look like a literal orangutan with those lips!

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Tinysweetjustice wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:56 am
oh my lord, did you see her give a tour of all those shitty carnival toys as proof how much he loves her? my god, she is truly still 15. he must not make that much money...so much that her $50 gift cards are seen as big fish to them both. Homegirl is so lazy, she started up her findom again and it hasn't been updated, neither is her instagram. She is 100% spending time playing video games with horny old men for money (i HIGHLY doubt she's just having fun and lazing about). That's her work, but she's pretending it's vacation.
Lol carnival toys. Other women get Chanel and Cartier jewelry either from their men or can get it themselves. Lazy bitch can’t afford anything on her own.

ChasingUnicorns
Debater
Debater

Aceventura1987 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:58 am
It’s time to start a new thread!

Thread name ideas?
Life in Plastic Isn’t Fantastic

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”