Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo Part 2

Post by peekab00x »

Kiri3delete1 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:58 pm
WHERE THE FUCK ARE TIGER AND MANGO
I’m assuming they’re still with her sister/mom in Atlanta. She mentioned a few months ago that they’re staying in Atlanta while Stephanie and her fiancé travels to South Korea. Now she doesn’t even talk about her dogs, so who knows?

Post by Guest »

peekab00x wrote:
Kiri3delete1 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:58 pm
WHERE THE FUCK ARE TIGER AND MANGO
I’m assuming they’re still with her sister/mom in Atlanta. She mentioned a few months ago that they’re staying in Atlanta while Stephanie and her fiancé travels to South Korea. Now she doesn’t even talk about her dogs, so who knows?
I know they're still atlanta. They're gonna be miserable when they bring them to that new building and its been so long since they've seen them omg I could never abandon my dogs like that. And yeah she doesnt even MENTION them and there's no talk of them going to atlanta any time soon either. Thats so disgusting.

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

Kiri3delete1 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:08 pm
peekab00x wrote: I’m assuming they’re still with her sister/mom in Atlanta. She mentioned a few months ago that they’re staying in Atlanta while Stephanie and her fiancé travels to South Korea. Now she doesn’t even talk about her dogs, so who knows?
I know they're still atlanta. They're gonna be miserable when they bring them to that new building and its been so long since they've seen them omg I could never abandon my dogs like that. And yeah she doesnt even MENTION them and there's no talk of them going to atlanta any time soon either. Thats so disgusting.
Her mom, dad and cousin are going to visit her soon and bring the dogs with them. I think she mentioned that in her vlog where she tells everyone she paid for their tickets lol. I do agree she’s a shit dog owner. I can’t wait till mango pisses everywhere! Her blooming onion was a disaster. She is messy AF. She was talking mad shit only to lose. Rui is an idiot but I just feel sorry for him. How can someone put up with her shit daily? I’d be scared to procreate with her.

Post by Guest »

Sky8088 wrote:
Kiri3delete1 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:08 pm
Her mom, dad and cousin are going to visit her soon and bring the dogs with them. I think she mentioned that in her vlog where she tells everyone she paid for their tickets lol. I do agree she’s a shit dog owner. I can’t wait till mango pisses everywhere! Her blooming onion was a disaster. She is messy AF. She was talking mad shit only to lose. Rui is an idiot but I just feel sorry for him. How can someone put up with her shit daily? I’d be scared to procreate with her.
I'm not in the slightedt surprised that she mentioned she bought their tickets smfh. I saw the blooming union thumbnail hers looked like fried vomit meanwhile Rui's looked really good.

Both Mango and Tiger are gonna piss everywhere. They're gonna have to re adjust to smelling piss and shit every day all the time since they don't even walk their dogs. Their dogs get little to no exercise smfh.

banhmi
Learner
Learner

Post by banhmi »

Her latest instagram post is her with Jeff Goldblum like ?????

ilovehoney1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ilovehoney1 »

whenever she asks Rui a question and he answers and then she's like "oh my goooood you're so romantic" I just can't help but cringe so hard. it's not romantic to not ask for gifts back when you break up, it's a normal thing to do wtf.
it feels like she really is still stuck in high school and on most days I can ignore it but sometimes it just really makes me roll my eyes like ??? rly gurl

also why tf was Jeff Goldblum at her place? like I'm so confused, she never addressed it or why she didn't post yesterday. :?

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker

Post by Hunter_boots »

So I have a question, and I want to ask it in the nicest way possible. Does Rui have some learning disabilities? I know he didnt grow up in the US. But I cant get over the simple mundane questions he asks Stephanie.
She eats something and says mmmmm. Which means she enjoys it and he always says "is it good?" Does he not know how to use context clues? Or does he do it just to say something?
Sometimes his interactions with Stephanie remind me of having conversations with my 5 year old nephew. Again, I know he isnt a native speaker. There is no shame if he does have a learning disability. I'm just super confused. He has to be some what smart to have a job that allots them to have an apartment in Beverly hills, a Tesla and a Maserati. Unless they are leasing those cars just to appear well off. If that's the case their freaking stupid. Going into debt like that in their 20s.
Divafied / Blueberry Pancakes Fly Me To The Moon

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker

Post by Hunter_boots »

Also regarding Stephanie, for someone who said she could have gone to Harvard; how come she cant pronounce freight correctly?

Chana36
Learner
Learner

Post by Chana36 »

Hunter_boots wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:17 pm

She eats something and says mmmmm. Which means she enjoys it and he always says "is it good?" Does he not know how to use context clues? Or does he do it just to say something?
Lol i thought they were his poor attempts to fill the awkward silences. Kind of like those barely speaking co-hosts at radio shows that say irrelevant stuff when the main host is drinking water or something

kokokohei
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kokokohei »

Can someone tell me where she said she could've gone to Harvard? There's no way she has the nerve to try lying about that...wtf is she thinking

veqan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by veqan »

I read your whole thing - haha. I was the same as you until I discovered this page! And i totally remember her mentioning you long ago! It did seem really weird - were her gigantic calves and feet larger than her body in person too?
greyskies_zzz wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:22 am
Hello hello, literally just binged these two threads in like 2 days cause it was so fun to read haha. I watch stephanie's content as a guilty pleasure/trash show, kinda how people watch the kardashians lmao. Also because I could never eat that much junk so I'd rather watch other people ruin their bodies haha.

I've been watching her since she was under 50k subs, and I used to really like her. I still do, to an extent. I thought her personality changed as her channel grew because she became more comfortable in front of the camera, but y'all are right, it's probably all a show. I also agree that she freaking screeches 24/7 and doesn't know how to take a chill pill, but I chalked that up to our personalities are different and I'm introverted so I'm kinda drawn to louder personalities. And I actually like her conspiracy/crime videos cause I got tired of hearing about her life and I thought her slut jokes were her trying to reclaim the word and reduce double standards cause men can sleep around but women get shamed for it but it's way too raunchy+annoying these days. Basically, I made a lot of excuses for her behavior, but like I said, I don't view her videos as anything special, I just think her shitshow of a life is entertaining and I wanted to keep watching.

But damn, this thread spilled the tea and I LOVE it lolol. There were so many small things that irked me about her and I just ignored them because I didn't know there was a whole thread dedicated to all her fuck ups haha. She made an IG story a few days ago? about how she didn't know that ketchup splatters if you microwave it. Like wut? How do you not know that? And even then, I let it slide cause I knew people in college who microwaved cup ramen without the water and someone else who didn't know to use a can opener *insert facepalm here* But yes she has done so many annoying things, and her stories never add up. And I hate hate HATE how she keeps acting like she's broke but spends her money recklessly. Like who needs a $300 car wash or a fridge full of green juice? I'm surprised the sustainability squad hasn't rolled up to her hauls to tell her that she shouldn't buy so much fast fashion. I kinda liked her style back when she dressed more mature. It aged her, but she still looked somewhat young. But now, she looks hella old but she's trying to be a trendy hoe or whateva. I guess her fiance/husband doesn't control what she wears anymore?

So now, my grievances:
-Why do you continue to wear eyeliner that smudges everywhere?? There's a thing called waterproof eyeliners or just searching for one that works for your eyeballs.
-Speaking of eyeballs, why do you keep wearing those giant lashes that make you look like you have bug eyes? Ya look crazy.
-Who in their right mind would put appliances/kitchen tools in drawers? If you're trying to show off your expensive ~aesthetic~ shit, then put it on display. Empty counters make a place look cold. You can have stuff on your counters as long as you keep it organized.
-What was the point of a 2 bedroom apartment if you don't actually use the second room as an office or even film in it? Instead, you sit on the floor around your all-white furniture stuffing your face (or are you? never noticed the food hiding but i do now!). She apparently edits in her bedroom now, which is what she was doing in her old apartment anyways.
-Why are you always touching your hair when you eat?? Yes I know she uses paper towels and sometimes wipes, but that doesn't get rid of all the grease on your hands. I've never seen anyone mention it, so I thought I would lol.
-Stop spending money!! I swear, can this girl go a day without buying new clothes/utensils/decor? Try buying less and decluttering, your apartment is cramped enough as it is. OR maybe don't buy all new furniture/decor every time you move?
-How can you be so proud of talking about your sex life/making sexual jokes and screaming about every aspect about your life to the camera every day? Don't you ever get embarrassed about how TMI you are? When YouTube fails you and you need to get a real job, good luck ever getting hired with all your videos up on the internet.

And the list could go on forever haha. Anyways, thanks for all the info in these threads, I didn't know stephiance was so easy to find and that he wasn't working in finance. Also was surprised about her name. I actually saw stephanie and her fiance when she was around 20k subs but I didn't say hi and she made a mini storytime about me and my friend cause I commented saying I thought I saw her (the video is no longer up for some reason). She basically gave me a shoutout and talked about that situation for a minute, but now looking back, she kinda phrased things weird. She said she saw two Asian girls staring at her and she felt awkward. Reality was, I noticed her fiance first and thought he was handsome cause I only glanced at him but I guess he ain't all that good-looking haha. Then I saw her and she's very small irl, she was wearing a white dress which I thought was interesting cause we were at a pier but I thought maybe she wanted to dress up for a cute date. Basically, we made eye contact like twice and I was trying to figure out who she was, but she made it seem like I was staring her down. I used to think I missed an opportunity cause I wanted to be her friend but now I feel like I dodged a bullet hahaha. If you actually read all of this, thanks and you're a trooper! I can't wait to keep following this thread heheh.

greyskies_zzz
Learner
Learner

Post by greyskies_zzz »

veqan wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:50 pm
I read your whole thing - haha. I was the same as you until I discovered this page! And i totally remember her mentioning you long ago! It did seem really weird - were her gigantic calves and feet larger than her body in person too?
greyskies_zzz wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:22 am
Hello hello, literally just binged these two threads in like 2 days cause it was so fun to read haha. I watch stephanie's content as a guilty pleasure/trash show, kinda how people watch the kardashians lmao. Also because I could never eat that much junk so I'd rather watch other people ruin their bodies haha.

I've been watching her since she was under 50k subs, and I used to really like her. I still do, to an extent. I thought her personality changed as her channel grew because she became more comfortable in front of the camera, but y'all are right, it's probably all a show. I also agree that she freaking screeches 24/7 and doesn't know how to take a chill pill, but I chalked that up to our personalities are different and I'm introverted so I'm kinda drawn to louder personalities. And I actually like her conspiracy/crime videos cause I got tired of hearing about her life and I thought her slut jokes were her trying to reclaim the word and reduce double standards cause men can sleep around but women get shamed for it but it's way too raunchy+annoying these days. Basically, I made a lot of excuses for her behavior, but like I said, I don't view her videos as anything special, I just think her shitshow of a life is entertaining and I wanted to keep watching.

But damn, this thread spilled the tea and I LOVE it lolol. There were so many small things that irked me about her and I just ignored them because I didn't know there was a whole thread dedicated to all her fuck ups haha. She made an IG story a few days ago? about how she didn't know that ketchup splatters if you microwave it. Like wut? How do you not know that? And even then, I let it slide cause I knew people in college who microwaved cup ramen without the water and someone else who didn't know to use a can opener *insert facepalm here* But yes she has done so many annoying things, and her stories never add up. And I hate hate HATE how she keeps acting like she's broke but spends her money recklessly. Like who needs a $300 car wash or a fridge full of green juice? I'm surprised the sustainability squad hasn't rolled up to her hauls to tell her that she shouldn't buy so much fast fashion. I kinda liked her style back when she dressed more mature. It aged her, but she still looked somewhat young. But now, she looks hella old but she's trying to be a trendy hoe or whateva. I guess her fiance/husband doesn't control what she wears anymore?

So now, my grievances:
-Why do you continue to wear eyeliner that smudges everywhere?? There's a thing called waterproof eyeliners or just searching for one that works for your eyeballs.
-Speaking of eyeballs, why do you keep wearing those giant lashes that make you look like you have bug eyes? Ya look crazy.
-Who in their right mind would put appliances/kitchen tools in drawers? If you're trying to show off your expensive ~aesthetic~ shit, then put it on display. Empty counters make a place look cold. You can have stuff on your counters as long as you keep it organized.
-What was the point of a 2 bedroom apartment if you don't actually use the second room as an office or even film in it? Instead, you sit on the floor around your all-white furniture stuffing your face (or are you? never noticed the food hiding but i do now!). She apparently edits in her bedroom now, which is what she was doing in her old apartment anyways.
-Why are you always touching your hair when you eat?? Yes I know she uses paper towels and sometimes wipes, but that doesn't get rid of all the grease on your hands. I've never seen anyone mention it, so I thought I would lol.
-Stop spending money!! I swear, can this girl go a day without buying new clothes/utensils/decor? Try buying less and decluttering, your apartment is cramped enough as it is. OR maybe don't buy all new furniture/decor every time you move?
-How can you be so proud of talking about your sex life/making sexual jokes and screaming about every aspect about your life to the camera every day? Don't you ever get embarrassed about how TMI you are? When YouTube fails you and you need to get a real job, good luck ever getting hired with all your videos up on the internet.

And the list could go on forever haha. Anyways, thanks for all the info in these threads, I didn't know stephiance was so easy to find and that he wasn't working in finance. Also was surprised about her name. I actually saw stephanie and her fiance when she was around 20k subs but I didn't say hi and she made a mini storytime about me and my friend cause I commented saying I thought I saw her (the video is no longer up for some reason). She basically gave me a shoutout and talked about that situation for a minute, but now looking back, she kinda phrased things weird. She said she saw two Asian girls staring at her and she felt awkward. Reality was, I noticed her fiance first and thought he was handsome cause I only glanced at him but I guess he ain't all that good-looking haha. Then I saw her and she's very small irl, she was wearing a white dress which I thought was interesting cause we were at a pier but I thought maybe she wanted to dress up for a cute date. Basically, we made eye contact like twice and I was trying to figure out who she was, but she made it seem like I was staring her down. I used to think I missed an opportunity cause I wanted to be her friend but now I feel like I dodged a bullet hahaha. If you actually read all of this, thanks and you're a trooper! I can't wait to keep following this thread heheh.
No, she's pretty small all over! I can't remember if her head was big (lol) because it's been so long, but like others have said, I think she has some pretty bad body dysmorphia. I believe she's mentioned in a video that her feet are a size 7 or 8, but that's normal for most people so idk what she's talking about. She's just your typical skinny Asian girl.

Post by Guest »

Ugh I had to finally unsubscribe. I can't stand watching her anymore. I can't even stand scrolling through my feed and seeing her make the most unnatural facial expressions for every one of her thumbnails. It's always either shock or disgust in high color with overexaggerated captions about the smallest things no one gives a shit about.

We get it. Geez. Her videos are so insipid and shallow. I swear its just an act for the camera now. Every one of her videos tries to be different and "relatable" but it's so one-dimensional and boring, I'm over it. I'd rather watch Veronica Wang stuff her face than watch Stephanie pretend to eat more than 5 bites while screeching a bunch of useless nonsense.

She isn't a mukbanger if she isn't even eating a whole meal. She's a petulant child trying to draw attention to her stupid antics about nothing which makes me even more irritated with her.

I'm pretty sure if I look in the dumpster, I'd find more interesting things worth more attention than watching stephiance forced to speak chinese so she can feign fake frustration for the camera.

Post by Guest »

mnxxvv wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:24 pm
Ugh I had to finally unsubscribe. I can't stand watching her anymore. I can't even stand scrolling through my feed and seeing her make the most unnatural facial expressions for every one of her thumbnails. It's always either shock or disgust in high color with overexaggerated captions about the smallest things no one gives a shit about.

We get it. Geez. Her videos are so insipid and shallow. I swear its just an act for the camera now. Every one of her videos tries to be different and "relatable" but it's so one-dimensional and boring, I'm over it. I'd rather watch Veronica Wang stuff her face than watch Stephanie pretend to eat more than 5 bites while screeching a bunch of useless nonsense.

She isn't a mukbanger if she isn't even eating a whole meal. She's a petulant child trying to draw attention to her stupid antics about nothing which makes me even more irritated with her.

I'm pretty sure if I look in the dumpster, I'd find more interesting things worth more attention than watching stephiance forced to speak chinese so she can feign fake frustration for the camera.
This! Although Veronica digusts me and I will not enjoy watching her deepthroat her food like a porno girl. I can't watch her anymore.
Like if someone comments on something she does I'll go and fast forward to see it but her channels are blocked on my youtube :rofl: so her videos never show up on my recommended. I also veiw her videos on Hooktube instead as well.

I just 100% cannot stand to watch her anymore. Her old calm videos aren't even enjoyable because I know its all a façade and she's a fake biss

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

Moi me wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:27 pm
Oh she made a collaboration with The Hot asmr Zach Choi on his channel.
Wow. I’m sure she was thrilled to do that. Who wouldn’t want to be there eating next to HOT Zach! I know she wishes mistermangobutt was as successful and hot like Zach. 10000000% sure she was giggling a lot off camera. Hoe is what hoe does 😂😂

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker

Post by Hunter_boots »

mnxxvv wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:24 pm
Yes, thank you! She isnt really eating very much at all. I know someone mentioned that she hides things in front of her where the camera cant see. I didnt pay attention before then and noticed she does that. Not only that but Rui is eating most of the food because she is busy talking. I really wish I could tolerate her more. I really liked her older videos. But lately she annoys me with how hard she tries to be funny. Rui asking what bludgeoned and beer batter mean along with his obnoxious arm coming into frame and blocking Stephanie's face, is just too much.
Moi me wrote:
Even Nuns will hoe next to him , there is a conspiracy apparently in the comment section that he is(Zack) her fiancé .
Her fiance wishes he looked like Zack. Zack is hot and can probably hold a conversation like an adult. Rui speaks like a 6 year old, and judging by the pictures posted here looks like a dork.

Sky8088
Learner
Learner

Post by Sky8088 »

Moi me wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:46 pm
Sky8088 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:41 pm
Moi me wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:27 pm
Oh she made a collaboration with The Hot asmr Zach Choi on his channel.
Wow. I’m sure she was thrilled to do that. Who wouldn’t want to be there eating next to HOT Zach! I know she wishes mistermangobutt was as successful and hot like Zach. 10000000% sure she was giggling a lot off camera. Hoe is what hoe does 😂😂
Even Nuns will hoe next to him , there is a conspiracy apparently in the comment section that he is(Zack) her fiancé .
We all seen what you look like Rui. Don’t flatter yourself. HAHAHAHAHAH I know deep down you’re jealous of him but come on. Don’t even try to take credit for Zach. And at lest you’re admitting that you know she be all up on Zaddy Zach’s D!

kandykat
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kandykat »

zach isn't even hot lol..

rosetea88
Learner
Learner

Post by rosetea88 »

kandykat wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:56 am
zach isn't even hot lol..
I low-key think he’s gay too lol... not that it really means anything but Stephanie can’t get it on with him if he is lol

x_bubba
Debater
Debater

Post by x_bubba »

Zach is a whole different problematic person lol... If you google zach choi gossip, you'll find other drama relating to him and his girlfriend in the past and there's a different thread for him.

I guess problematic people just attract each other LOL first it was Veronica and now its Zach.
And Zach isnt even attractive imo.... he's got plastic surgery to look like that. you can find his pre plastic surgery days on google

Return to “Stephanie Soo”