Grant's stepford wife: Leighannsays Part 7

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Grant's stepford wife: Leighannsays Part 7

Post by dew2 »

u_want_a_pizza_this wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:26 pm
New vlog, surprise, they went shopping and conveniently forgot all of the clothes they meant to return?

Does anybody else get secondhand anxiety about how much shopping they do? :? I get nervous about my own budget just watching her videos sometimes.
I'm pretty sure Grant is practicing as a full-time urologist (he's working at a urology clinic), and he comes from a family of doctors. He can ultimately earn as much as ~$450K a year and probably makes at least $300K right now. I assume Leigh Ann brings in at least $2 to $3K a month from YT and sponsorships. Money isn't a concern for them.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by drasticactions »

^ still even if they can afford it (she did post about grant having a bad credit score) it seems so wasteful. I'm glad she found someone she can at least go shopping with (that maybe eating fast food are the only things they have in common). I don't worry about their finances but I do feel like they shop way too much, it just makes me uncomfortable to see what high consumers they are. (I'm no saint, I'm horrible about shopping too, but I also don't have to clear out my closet every year to get rid of extra clothes..)

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I don't understand why they don't really go out anymore? Leighann used to go to concerts or a museum every weekend, so why don't they do that now? I mean i know Grant's job is probably stressful and maybe he just would rather chill out, but there has to be more for them to do it Dallas than just waste money on shit they'll get rid of in 6 months.

And i know not everyone likes to go out like that every weekend, but Leighann genuinely seemed to enjoy doing those things all of the time. I mean they don't even really go to the movies anymore and she used to do that a lot too. Now its just home chef meals and shopping.

Actually new thread title suggestion: Home chef meals and shopping (with a side of ranch)
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

speaking of hillbilly trash, grant is making moonshine :D

the only time leighann tries something outside her culture is when she's making a cocktail. micheladas, now this. what's next, pulque? :rofl:

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

drasticactions wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:40 pm
^ still even if they can afford it (she did post about grant having a bad credit score) it seems so wasteful. I'm glad she found someone she can at least go shopping with (that maybe eating fast food are the only things they have in common). I don't worry about their finances but I do feel like they shop way too much, it just makes me uncomfortable to see what high consumers they are. (I'm no saint, I'm horrible about shopping too, but I also don't have to clear out my closet every year to get rid of extra clothes..)
Oh, don't get me wrong: it's definitely wasteful. Leigh Ann's shopping and hoarding habits along with her annoying, irresponsible, baby voice behavior have put me off her channel almost entirely. But a couple who brings home a combined $25K+ a month (it's stunning to write that out, but it's most likely true) can buy a lot of crap without worrying about money, which is what I was responding to.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

dew2 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:34 pm
Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch
You're a genius.

Leighann gives me so much secondhand embarrassment. It's like watching a 20-year-old who just moved out of their parents' home--she's fascinated by every tiny home/garden/life maintenance thing. I also agree that her channel/"job" has made her SO image-conscious & vain, she's disgusting to watch. NO ONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD (church of all places) GIVES A SHIT IF YOUR LEG TAN DOESN'T MATCH YOUR ARM TAN. She's a goddamn bimbo.

CandyCastles
Informer
Informer

Post by CandyCastles »

So it seems grant really does do as much shopping as leighann lol. When he was saying he had to get rid of a lot of his things because he couldn’t afford to send it all to his LA apartment I was like “why didn’t you have your fiancé store them for you in her 500 bedroom townhouse?”

vinmod
Learner
Learner

Post by vinmod »

hoo boy the baby voice was in full effect in that vlog talking about the boots. I just want to shake her and tell her she's an adult who used to have hobbies and a life and she can do so much better than she's doing right now. I have watched her since 2012 and I'm totally unsubscribed at this point, but yt keeps recommending her vids. She has changed so much since Grant. Ugh

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Holy shit Grant is so f-ing creepy lurking in the background ogling her while she shows her outfit in the mirror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I bet Leighann is so looking forward to her new ailment!! Botulism from improperly made moonshine

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:44 am
Holy shit Grant is so f-ing creepy lurking in the background ogling her while she shows her outfit in the mirror
LOL he is her husband and they are newlyweds so I'm going to give him a pass. I think he's so incredibly patient having to wait around while she does OOTDs and try-ons before they go but at times you can see he's not so much especially if they're late.

All they seem to do is shop. Guess she found the man for her as he seems to shop just as much as she does!

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

I'm thinking she may have been reading here. The baby voice is 100% on, this whole vlog almost felt staged (not like others haven't been), but what I mean is their interactions this vlog were nothing but sweet and vanilla. Not a single little bicker in sight. And her little "ha huh huh" weird lady chuckle at the end of everything he says. She was putting on the super happy housewife show. Eat, drink, shop. I almost fell asleep.

I also thought it was funny at the start when she says "WHOA, went a little heavy on the makeup today..." All I thought was "where?" it was just slightly smokier and a bit brighter neutral pinky look. Revolutionary. 🙄

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

birdsong wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:50 pm

the only time leighann tries something outside her culture is when she's making a cocktail. micheladas, now this. what's next, pulque? :rofl:
I think everyone in the south makes moonshine at some point. My old roommate from Georgia made moonshine, my boyfriend from Missouri tried making moonshine... they make it seem like everyone does it but maybe I just hang out with hillbillytrash as well lol

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

I think I'd feel a lot better about her shopping habits if she did what simplynailogical does and donate some of her money to a good cause. But like others have said, they're pulling in a lot of money and spending it all on useless shit. It's so wasteful.

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:49 pm
birdsong wrote:

I think everyone in the south makes moonshine at some point. My old roommate from Georgia made moonshine, my boyfriend from Missouri tried making moonshine... they make it seem like everyone does it but maybe I just hang out with hillbillytrash as well lol
i know ....it’s a joke.someone said dq was fir hillbillies. now they’re making tepache but calling it moonshine.

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

birdsong wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:24 pm
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:49 pm
birdsong wrote:

i know ....it’s a joke. someone said dq was for hillbillies. now they’re making tepache but calling it moonshine.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Yes it’s not even moonshine lol it’s not distilled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I don't respect Grant, but he's a lot more clever and snarky than Leighann. She just repeats all his jokes & I'm sure he joked about making moonshine. She always acts like she's trying to one-up him with some zingy quip. I doubt she's anywhere close to his intellectual equal.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

ColdOne wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:06 am
I bet Leighann is so looking forward to her new ailment!! Botulism from improperly made moonshine
she can just rub it on her forehead and save a trip to the doc!
That Girl!

kaleandonion
Learner
Learner

Post by kaleandonion »

actual logistics question what's the purpose of creating new threads on this site?

Return to “leighannsays”