:roll:

Otter452
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie "Overshare Bear" Fletcher

Post by Otter452 »

I think one of my main issues with Carrie is her inability to actually follow her own instructions. She said she was going to stop responding to negative opinions and focus on the good. She has repeatedly said this and CHOOSES to respond to “haters”. She wouldn’t be half as miserable as she appears to be if she actually followed her own advice. This site is a choice. Her YouTube and Instagram comments are mostly positive as her audience there are her fans. Yet, she chooses to come here and then be upset (understandable as no one wants to hear all their bad points and mistakes discussed). But it is purely choice, and that is frustrating.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Carrie, if you have to persuade everyone how talented you are, especially so aggressively and frequently, maybe you need to start asking yourself the right questions.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

amiatticus
Learner
Learner

Post by amiatticus »

I finally went on Twitter and saw her little rant. But what I found interesting was that she responded to Rachel Zegler on Twitter! I remember when her cover of Dead Girl Walking was shared on here and everybody said she was much better suited for the role of Veronica. And now Rachel has been cast as Maria in the new West Side Story movie!

I'm honestly so surprised Carrie was really sweet in her reply to Rachel because I imagine she must be seething inside that Rachel used to do covers of her songs on YouTube and now she's in a big Hollywood movie musical.

PrettyDreamer90
Learner
Learner

Post by PrettyDreamer90 »

Carrie's latest okay story about mental health... I actually feel a bit sorry for her, there's no need to send her horrible messages on social media! Why not just come on here and talk about her if you feel you have to?

I feel like sending direct horrible messages is bullying.

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

amiatticus wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:35 am
I finally went on Twitter and saw her little rant. But what I found interesting was that she responded to Rachel Zegler on Twitter! I remember when her cover of Dead Girl Walking was shared on here and everybody said she was much better suited for the role of Veronica. And now Rachel has been cast as Maria in the new West Side Story movie!

I'm honestly so surprised Carrie was really sweet in her reply to Rachel because I imagine she must be seething inside that Rachel used to do covers of her songs on YouTube and now she's in a big Hollywood movie musical.

Yeah but in true Carrie style, she has to make it all about herself.
"when you're winning Oscars, I'm going to be showing this video to everyone" aka "Don't forget you were a lowly fan of me before this and if you make it big, I'll make sure everyone remembers that"
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

LylaJovana wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:33 am
amiatticus wrote:

"when you're winning Oscars, I'm going to be showing this video to everyone" aka "Don't forget you were a lowly fan of me before this and if you make it big, I'll make sure everyone remembers that"
Seriously. A simple "I'm so proud of how far you've come, thanks for showing me and my music love" would have sufficed.

Instead it's "Can we talk about" aka 'Can we talk about ME this girl is getting too much attention and I AM THE ORIGINAL SOCIAL MEDIA MUSICAL ACTRESS EVERYONE!'

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

CarrieFlatterMyEgoFletcher

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

LylaJovana wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:33 am
amiatticus wrote:

Congratulating people but making it ALL about you is such a bad look, Carrie. We can see you’re envious from a mile.

hitmewithurbethshot
Learner
Learner

Post by hitmewithurbethshot »

PrettyDreamer90 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 am
Carrie's latest okay story about mental health... I actually feel a bit sorry for her, there's no need to send her horrible messages on social media! Why not just come on here and talk about her if you feel you have to?

How many times has she publicly responded to a comment she didn’t like with full knowledge that her fans would go after that person? I wouldn’t wish that treatment on anyone but it’s kind of hard to feel sorry for her

Belxxla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Belxxla »

PrettyDreamer90 wrote:

All you seem to do is defend Carrie... feel like you're on the wrong site

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Belxxla wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:34 am
PrettyDreamer90 wrote:

Meh, I don't quite agree with you. If you look at her posts, she's not exactly gushing over Carrie either. It's just tamer than some comments on here.

PrettyDreamer90
Learner
Learner

Belxxla wrote:
PrettyDreamer90 wrote:

I've written like 3 messages on here lol

Mental health is just a sensitive topic for me, I know someone who took their own life because of online bullying. I think people need to be careful of what they say, why not post it on this forum? That's what it's for? No need to go direct. Then us she wants to read here she can or can choose to avoid it, simple!

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

Belxxla wrote:
PrettyDreamer90 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing - a lot of her comments remind me of Carrie's old Moonscale11 vibe.

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

PrettyDreamer90 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:38 am
Belxxla wrote:
PrettyDreamer90 wrote:

Mental health is just a sensitive topic for me, I know someone who took their own life because of online bullying. I think people need to be careful of what they say, why not post it on this forum? That's what it's for? No need to go direct. Then us she wants to read here she can or can choose to avoid it, simple!
12 posts - it's in the bio next to your posts :)

I get you on the mental health front, but Carrie actively seeks out negativity and criticism. I don't think it makes a difference if people message her or post on twitter/insta or here. She wants the negativity, and she'll find it. No one here would bother direct messaging anyway, we're don't need any more Carrie in our lives than we already have :D

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

I thought that tweet to Rachel Zegler was weird too, almost like she was trying to assert her status over her. Strange.

ruthg19
Debater
Debater

Post by ruthg19 »

2TinyPanthers wrote:
PrettyDreamer90 wrote:
Belxxla wrote:
PrettyDreamer90 wrote:

I get you on the mental health front, but Carrie actively seeks out negativity and criticism. I don't think it makes a difference if people message her or post on twitter/insta or here. She wants the negativity, and she'll find it. No one here would bother direct messaging anyway, we're don't need any more Carrie in our lives than we already have :D
Not to mention the fact that sending a message so much as resolving a typo results in an instant block....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkGinFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkGinFairy »

2TinyPanthers wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:02 am
PrettyDreamer90 wrote:
Belxxla wrote:
PrettyDreamer90 wrote:

Just a side note on checking people’s post counts- I wouldn’t take them as very accurate. I’ve just recently discovered literally over a hundred posts in ‘my posts’ that I didn’t make. I’m trying to find out if it’s some sort of weird error or if I’ve been hacked (I’ve changed all my details just to be safe!!) but it’s shown me that you can’t rely at all on the profile stats! I’ve never posted on any board other than Carrie’s and yet I’ve got loads of posts showing for boards of people I haven’t even heard of!
So basically...this is my long winded way of saying that we should all take a large pinch of salt with it if looking at other people’s post counts or lists!!

PrettyDreamer90
Learner
Learner

Re: Carrie

ruthg19 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:20 am
2TinyPanthers wrote:
PrettyDreamer90 wrote:
Belxxla wrote:
PrettyDreamer90 wrote:

Not to mention the fact that sending a message so much as resolving a typo results in an instant block....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are.you.serious??? She blocks people correcting typos?! That's so pathetic!

What's the new forum gona be called?

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”