Danielle Carolan - Part 2

Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 2

Post by Nycgirl65 »

Jonasluvr4evr wrote:Look at Danielle’s tagged insta posts for her underage drinking and hiding it LMAO
Like what pics? I’ve been scrolling and don’t see any

Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

paulblart_mollcop

Post by paulblart_mollcop »

Nycgirl65 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:39 am
Jonasluvr4evr wrote:Look at Danielle’s tagged insta posts for her underage drinking and hiding it LMAO

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 11.50.18 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner

Post by Nycgirl65 »

paulblart_mollcop wrote:
Nycgirl65 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:39 am

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 11.50.18 AM.png
Woooowwwww I did see that and just scrolled right by it. They all look so stupid

alli_jo5678
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alli_jo5678 »

ilovemyself123 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 7:36 pm
hang on did i miss something or is danielle only taking 3 classes this semester??? i just watched her last day in my life and she only mentioned finals in micro, history, and fashion merchandising. i really don't recall her talking about any other classes at all this semester. most college courses are 3 hours so she's only taking 9 hours this semester and she has the audacity to complain about having "too much schoolwork". sis, i've taken 16 hours all semesters at school WHILE ALSO working real jobs. don't you have to take 12 hours a semester to be a full-time student? so is she technically part time? and i'm assuming she thinks that she'll graduate in 4 years. that ain't happening lmaoooo you have to take 15-16 hours a semester to graduate on time. big yikes.
she's taking 12 hours, I remember her mentioning in a vlog that she isn't taking her advertising final because she's happy with her grade right now and choosing not to take the exam won't hurt her or something??? not really sure how that works but I know she mentioned that she wasn't taking that final

lushmoon13
Talker
Talker

Post by lushmoon13 »

I've had classes that have an optional final. usually if you get a higher mark than your grade it will raise your grade.

for one of my classes i did the optinal final and my mark only went up 1% but it got bumped from an A- to an A. Why wouldn't you take that option? danielle is dumb

Post by Guest »

savebella! wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 10:40 am
Does anyone else think it's super irresponsible that she is being paid to promote a CREDIT CARD?
YES! this just, omg, it irked me. it's like people don't understand that credit cards aren't light little toys. these companies prey on college kids in hopes they won't understand the magnitude and importance. Credit is so easily ruined, especially by young people who havent seen or experienced the long-lasting implications of bad credit. Like, if you had to take out a sizable loan to go to college, you definitely don't need a 'starter credit card.' If you are going to get a credit card, get a national card that you can use anywhere. not some dinky whatever card she was promoting.

IDK, I hear ya, it did bother me.

Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner

Post by Nycgirl65 »

aylee wrote:
savebella! wrote: Does anyone else think it's super irresponsible that she is being paid to promote a CREDIT CARD?
YES! this just, omg, it irked me. it's like people don't understand that credit cards aren't light little toys. these companies prey on college kids in hopes they won't understand the magnitude and importance. Credit is so easily ruined, especially by young people who havent seen or experienced the long-lasting implications of bad credit. Like, if you had to take out a sizable loan to go to college, you definitely don't need a 'starter credit card.' If you are going to get a credit card, get a national card that you can use anywhere. not some dinky whatever card she was promoting.

IDK, I hear ya, it did bother me.
Exactly!! A “starter” credit card would be from a bank! And when she said the interests rate!! That literally goes ALL THE WAY to like 26%! For college and high school kids that have no credit, they’re going to get slammed with an interest rate on the higher side of that scale! She doesn’t use that card so idk why she felt it was appropriate to market it!

Post by Guest »

She literally has so much shit that she’s actually paying an extra few thousand dollars to keep her apartment for the summer. What an idiot. Maybe if she wasn’t so greedy she wouldnt have this problem.

Also her last 3 videos have been sponsored...

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

ihateytgurus wrote: She literally has so much shit that she’s actually paying an extra few thousand dollars to keep her apartment for the summer. What an idiot. Maybe if she wasn’t so greedy she wouldnt have this problem.

Not to defend Danielle but if she has a 12 month lease it really wouldn't matter because she'd be paying rent for the summer anyways. But I do agree that she has way too much stuff. It makes no sense for a single (as in she doesn't have a SO who lives with her), college student to have a two bedroom apartment filled with so much shit. It's ridiculous.

Post by Guest »

sadelete77 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:08 pm
ihateytgurus wrote: She literally has so much shit that she’s actually paying an extra few thousand dollars to keep her apartment for the summer. What an idiot. Maybe if she wasn’t so greedy she wouldnt have this problem.

Not to defend Danielle but if she has a 12 month lease it really wouldn't matter because she'd be paying rent for the summer anyways. But I do agree that she has way too much stuff. It makes no sense for a single (as in she doesn't have a SO who lives with her), college student to have a two bedroom apartment filled with so much shit. It's ridiculous.
I highly doubt she’s in a 12 month lease. The apartment she’s at is filled with UGA students and I’m SURE most of the apartments are just rented for the school year, because they know more often than not the student staying in that unit will be home for summer.

LuckyL
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LuckyL »

ihateytgurus wrote:
sadelete77 wrote:

I highly doubt she’s in a 12 month lease. The apartment she’s at is filled with UGA students and I’m SURE most of the apartments are just rented for the school year, because they know more often than not the student staying in that unit will be home for summer.
Disagree. Student housing or not 99% of apartments won’t agree to a 9 month lease. Also the building she is in hardly seems to be student housing. Most students can’t afford an apartment like that. Idk what the Georgia real estate market is like, but where I live that unit could easily go for $1600 a month

melodie123
Informer
Informer

Post by melodie123 »

I know Danielle's brother freddie graduates soon...does anyone know if he is going to UGA with danielle?

crusty gossip
Talker
Talker

Post by crusty gossip »

melodie123 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:04 pm
I know Danielle's brother freddie graduates soon...does anyone know if he is going to UGA with danielle?
She said in one of her last few videos that he was going to Furman University

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

LuckyL wrote:
ihateytgurus wrote:
sadelete77 wrote:

Disagree. Student housing or not 99% of apartments won’t agree to a 9 month lease. Also the building she is in hardly seems to be student housing. Most students can’t afford an apartment like that. Idk what the Georgia real estate market is like, but where I live that unit could easily go for $1600 a month
Yeah, where I went to school, almost all of the student apartments were still a 12 month lease. It was just a sunk cost that you have to deal with. Think of it from the landlords perspective, if they’re renting to primarily students, are they really going to agree to an 8 month lease and lose 4 months of rent?

crusty gossip
Talker
Talker

Post by crusty gossip »

kdoggy2delete wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:55 pm
LuckyL wrote:
ihateytgurus wrote:
sadelete77 wrote:

Yeah, where I went to school, almost all of the student apartments were still a 12 month lease. It was just a sunk cost that you have to deal with. Think of it from the landlords perspective, if they’re renting to primarily students, are they really going to agree to an 8 month lease and lose 4 months of rent?
Same, in my college town most of the students try to sublease to any other students taking classes over summer to recover the rent. The only students that didn't have to deal with a 12 month lease lived in dorms or greek houses

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I seriously think it’s so weird how she films her friends picking stuff out from her old clothing every time.

Post by Guest »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:32 am
I seriously think it’s so weird how she films her friends picking stuff out from her old clothing every time.
Right? It’s so gross. They’re like rats picking at trash.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:57 am
foreverkaikhaod wrote: I seriously think it’s so weird how she films her friends picking stuff out from her old clothing every time.
Yes lmao. She always films it from this above angle too so they just look like lowly poor people and Danielle is the generous queen who is giving them all the princess Polly and fashionnova they desire.

Post by Guest »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:02 am
ihateytgurus wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:57 am
foreverkaikhaod wrote: I seriously think it’s so weird how she films her friends picking stuff out from her old clothing every time.
Yes lmao. She always films it from this above angle too so they just look like lowly poor people and Danielle is the generous queen who is giving them all the princess Polly and fashionnova they desire.
Ew SERIOUSLY. Perfectly said. I really do think she thinks she’s better than others.

Post by Guest »

Danielle saying that her Econ final was harder than she thought but that she “studied her best.” I didn’t realized studying your “best” meant hanging out at your sorority house and recording podcasts instead of studying!

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”