Danielle Carolan - Part 2

Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 2

Post by Nycgirl65 »

In their latest podcast it’s really funny that they both say YT helped them gain confidence, yet, neither of them can take any form of criticism and immediately classify it as “hate”.....

Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Post by Guest »

Nycgirl65 wrote:
ihateytgurus wrote:
savebella! wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:07 am
Someone needs to make Morgan a thread!
Also lol @ Danielle buying Brooke an XS shirt. She is soooo out of touch with reality. She knows Brooke is not an XS and Brooke herself has talked about her struggles with body image/weight. And they're "besties" who spend so much time together.
it seemed almost mean to me that she got her that size. They both know brooke is not even close to an xs.
Agreed! I commented saying what kind of “best friend” is Danielle! Those seem like very rushed gifts and she just grabbed something from a store. If I know my “”””best friend”””” is a medium or a large I will buy the appropriate size! And if they didn’t have it, I’ll get her something else! It’s not like it was some special shirt! It’s a BASIC gray tee! There was absolutely no thought behind it at all! She just needed to get something quick because Brooke was going over to record the podcast.

Right?! She couldn’t even be bothered to get her a card either. Some “friend” she is.

paulblart_mollcop

Post by paulblart_mollcop »

Just listened to the new podcast and when Danielle said something about "yeah but are you gonna DO it" in regards to YouTube honestly made me so mad. Just because you can make money off of YouTube doesn't mean that everyone wants to. Some people just like editing videos idk YouTube doesn't have to be a "job" for everyone /endrant

pixigoth22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pixigoth22 »

paulblart_mollcop wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 pm
Just listened to the new podcast and when Danielle said something about "yeah but are you gonna DO it" in regards to YouTube honestly made me so mad. Just because you can make money off of YouTube doesn't mean that everyone wants to. Some people just like editing videos idk YouTube doesn't have to be a "job" for everyone /endrant
That part bothered me too. Like when you make good money off of youtube it is (likely) a lot easier to make it a priority. Not only does she not have to worry about working a traditional job but she can afford to hire people to help her with editing and filming! Most people, especially new youtubers, cant do that.

lil-pupper
Learner
Learner

Post by lil-pupper »

I just cannot wrap my mind around the appeal of those ginormous orthopedic balenciaga sneakers, I will never understand the trend

Post by Guest »

lil-pupper wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 3:30 pm
I just cannot wrap my mind around the appeal of those ginormous orthopedic balenciaga sneakers, I will never understand the trend
I cannot wrap my mind around 99% of the things Danielle does.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Danielle's cop-out excuse at the beginning of her latest video kind of bothered me. I get that YouTubers take sponsorships and they have predetermined deadlines by the brands, but if you're going to be a "professional youtuber" there are ways around annoying your subscribers with that many sponsored videos:
  • prerecord not sponsored content BEFORE the wave of sponsorships hits so you can intersperse them and you don't have to stress about doubling your recording during finals
    switch up the content style so it's not just 19 morning routines with different sponsorships
    don't take so many sponsorships???
like as a person who works in digital marketing professionally and has created content calendars before that is just common sense.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Delaney always seems so fed up with Danielle lol

alli_jo5678
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alli_jo5678 »

WHO told her it was okay to make that yoga pose as her thumbnail for her latest video . YIKES

Post by Guest »

alli_jo5678 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 12:44 pm
WHO told her it was okay to make that yoga pose as her thumbnail for her latest video . YIKES
HAHAHAHAH right?! She literally could have chosen ANYTHING else for her thumbnail and this is what she decided to use.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

ihateytgurus wrote:
alli_jo5678 wrote: WHO told her it was okay to make that yoga pose as her thumbnail for her latest video . YIKES
HAHAHAHAH right?! She literally could have chosen ANYTHING else for her thumbnail and this is what she decided to use.
The whole yoga part of that vlog was so cringey. Her form is horrible! And she just kept pushing her ass back and hyper extending her shoulders. Her mom needs to fix her form ASAP.

ilovemyself123
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovemyself123 »

hang on did i miss something or is danielle only taking 3 classes this semester??? i just watched her last day in my life and she only mentioned finals in micro, history, and fashion merchandising. i really don't recall her talking about any other classes at all this semester. most college courses are 3 hours so she's only taking 9 hours this semester and she has the audacity to complain about having "too much schoolwork". sis, i've taken 16 hours all semesters at school WHILE ALSO working real jobs. don't you have to take 12 hours a semester to be a full-time student? so is she technically part time? and i'm assuming she thinks that she'll graduate in 4 years. that ain't happening lmaoooo you have to take 15-16 hours a semester to graduate on time. big yikes.

Post by Guest »

ilovemyself123 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 7:36 pm
hang on did i miss something or is danielle only taking 3 classes this semester??? i just watched her last day in my life and she only mentioned finals in micro, history, and fashion merchandising. i really don't recall her talking about any other classes at all this semester. most college courses are 3 hours so she's only taking 9 hours this semester and she has the audacity to complain about having "too much schoolwork". sis, i've taken 16 hours all semesters at school WHILE ALSO working real jobs. don't you have to take 12 hours a semester to be a full-time student? so is she technically part time? and i'm assuming she thinks that she'll graduate in 4 years. that ain't happening lmaoooo you have to take 15-16 hours a semester to graduate on time. big yikes.
isnt she taking advertising or something (or was that brooke lol)? I can’t remember her schedule but I thought she was taking 4 classes.

paulblart_mollcop

Post by paulblart_mollcop »

ilovemyself123 wrote:
She might only have finals in those three classes. I haven't followed her very closely throughout this semester so I'm not sure of what other classes she's taken but I'm pretty sure if she was only part-time she wouldn't have been able to participate in her sorority this semester.

Post by Guest »

paulblart_mollcop wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:58 pm
ilovemyself123 wrote:
She might only have finals in those three classes. I haven't followed her very closely throughout this semester so I'm not sure of what other classes she's taken but I'm pretty sure if she was only part-time she wouldn't have been able to participate in her sorority this semester.
did she participate in her sorority? She didn't go to one of the formals I thought, or was it parents day she skipped out on? It looks like she just hangs out with sorority gals outside of sorority. She doesn't mention chapter, or vlog from the house very often. But I could be totally wrong, I don't really pay attention that closely.

It seems pretty obvious that her grades suffer. Her vlogs always seemed so strange to me, how she claims to be this gal on the go, but we never see her studying or working but neither do we see her partying or being social. Its just like, working out, watching gossip girl, picking up her groceries.

And don't get me started on the millions of trips to NYC. It's like she's trying to live out her niche personal Serena Van Der Woodsen fantasy. someone needs to explain to her that Times Square is the cespool of NYC, and that she's a major weirdo tourist everytime she goes. I'd like to see her try to survive that daily grind. IDK, maybe she's super rich and can afford to uber place to place, but I get the feeling once she realizes that the shit on the streets is human shit, she's out. Someone needs to take her to the bronx, expose her to the reality of the income inequality she so enthusiastically contributes. I give her one year and she's out, like manifest destiny, bound for LA. mark my words, next june she's going to be talking about her dope internship in Bev Hills, and how NYC just "isn't going to work out. but sooooooo grateful for the opportunities in my life. *peace sign, tongue sticking out*"

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

Every time time she posts a picture and captions it #finals #studying i can’t help but think she’s not actually studying lol... we all know she’s online shopping or scrolling through insta. Danielle doesn’t know hard work and it’s so embarrassing watching her fans (cringe) compliment her on how much of a boss babe she is and how she does SoOoO much. The worst part is she thanks them for saying that bfdjddkejkxdockckeos I can’t :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

greciavillalba
Learner
Learner

Post by greciavillalba »

Exactly! I worked full time at a bank while during nursing school. Worked 7am-3pm. School 3:30pm til 11:30pm. Got home, showered, ate, and studied. Fell asleep around 2am and woke up at 6am. Did it all through nursing school. She knows nothing!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner

Post by Nycgirl65 »

aylee wrote:
paulblart_mollcop wrote: She might only have finals in those three classes. I haven't followed her very closely throughout this semester so I'm not sure of what other classes she's taken but I'm pretty sure if she was only part-time she wouldn't have been able to participate in her sorority this semester.
did she participate in her sorority? She didn't go to one of the formals I thought, or was it parents day she skipped out on? It looks like she just hangs out with sorority gals outside of sorority. She doesn't mention chapter, or vlog from the house very often. But I could be totally wrong, I don't really pay attention that closely.

It seems pretty obvious that her grades suffer. Her vlogs always seemed so strange to me, how she claims to be this gal on the go, but we never see her studying or working but neither do we see her partying or being social. Its just like, working out, watching gossip girl, picking up her groceries.

And don't get me started on the millions of trips to NYC. It's like she's trying to live out her niche personal Serena Van Der Woodsen fantasy. someone needs to explain to her that Times Square is the cespool of NYC, and that she's a major weirdo tourist everytime she goes. I'd like to see her try to survive that daily grind. IDK, maybe she's super rich and can afford to uber place to place, but I get the feeling once she realizes that the shit on the streets is human shit, she's out. Someone needs to take her to the bronx, expose her to the reality of the income inequality she so enthusiastically contributes. I give her one year and she's out, like manifest destiny, bound for LA. mark my words, next june she's going to be talking about her dope internship in Bev Hills, and how NYC just "isn't going to work out. but sooooooo grateful for the opportunities in my life. *peace sign, tongue sticking out*"
I’m from NY and I absolutely HATE Times Square and avoid it like the plague! Like you said, it’s a cesspool for tourists!

Miamourxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Miamourxoxo »

Not sure if anyone addressed this on the thread - but perhaps it was a good thing that Danielle isn't working with Dote anymore (Morgan did a video a few months ago speaking about how she and her friends don't work w/ Dote bc it prioritizes more popular influencers through shady marketing/advertising practices). A video just popped up on Youtube compiling social media videos/posts written by influencers of color who are speaking out against Dote because of the exclusion on the Fiji trip last year and Coachella this year.

Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner

Post by Nycgirl65 »

Danielle said in the podcast that she and Margo found an apartment and they haven’t been approved for it yet. Then she mentions it’s an Airbnb. Ummmm is she dumb. You just book an Airbnb and pay.....there’s nothing to be “approved” for.......

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”