Danielle Carolan - Part 2

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 2

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

ceebee wrote: She said she met somebody new probably the ugly guy with fucked up teeth but is still talking about Joey??? She’s so naive
When did she say she met somebody new?

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

kdoggy2delete wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:52 am
ceebee wrote: How is that being rude? If you’re going to talk shit then unsubscribe it’s that simple. What are future employers going to say? Don’t hire her because of a Facebook comment where someone was saying she was rude and she asked her to leave??
Yeah that carries over real well in the real world, "If u don't like wut I have 2 say THEN LEAV". Employers will see that she is constantly on defense mode when criticized, and is generally unwilling to learn from how she's coming off. Is she going to tell her boss to "pop off sis" when she has to hear something she doesn't want to?
I don't think she was being rude either. What she said was a joke. People are so sensitive these days. :roll: :roll:

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

trashtalk_77 wrote:
kdoggy2delete wrote:
ceebee wrote: How is that being rude? If you’re going to talk shit then unsubscribe it’s that simple. What are future employers going to say? Don’t hire her because of a Facebook comment where someone was saying she was rude and she asked her to leave??
Yeah that carries over real well in the real world, "If u don't like wut I have 2 say THEN LEAV". Employers will see that she is constantly on defense mode when criticized, and is generally unwilling to learn from how she's coming off. Is she going to tell her boss to "pop off sis" when she has to hear something she doesn't want to?
I don't think she was being rude either. What she said was a joke. People are so sensitive these days. :roll: :roll:
Just to clarify, I don't think what she commented on the insta is rude, I think it's rude how she talks to subscribers who offer any amount of criticism. Maybe I'm still being too sensitive about it, but combined with how she has responded to previous similar comments, I think it's indicative that she sucks as a person.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

ceebee wrote: On today’s podcast episode she said she met somebody new, but then she’s still talking about Joey and seems like she still wants him, but then claims she’s over it. If you’re over somebody and you’re seeing someone you just don’t constantly bring up your “ex boyfriend” she’s so inexperienced when it comes to guys
It’s called be a 19yo sophomore in college...

almic8
Talker
Talker

Post by almic8 »

Danielle’s latest instagram- Delaney looks like she’s been stretched out, no? In videos and on her own instagram she looks tiny but this photo is confusing

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

that bikini pic was so smoothed out. i mean i do it too, but she seems so anti photoshop when she talks. practice what u preach dani

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

almic8 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:17 am
Danielle’s latest instagram- Delaney looks like she’s been stretched out, no? In videos and on her own instagram she looks tiny but this photo is confusing
Yes, in real life Danielle is a lot wider than Delaney

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

ceebee wrote: She’s not 19.... I’m not sure if it’s a trend but youtubers swear they’re fitness experts but are massive. Practice what you preach. I’ve been binge watching that chicks videos Bianca Franco who’s related to Brooke’s little.. she swears she’s so good at giving fitness advice and works at OT.. girl you have a double chin go home
Why does that girls head look like that? Like it was placed on the wrong body...lol :?

beenwatchingtoolong
Learner
Learner

Post by beenwatchingtoolong »

ceebee wrote: She’s not 19.... I’m not sure if it’s a trend but youtubers swear they’re fitness experts but are massive. Practice what you preach. I’ve been binge watching that chicks videos Bianca Franco who’s related to Brooke’s little.. she swears she’s so good at giving fitness advice and works at OT.. girl you have a double chin go home
Lmao if you’ve been watching Bianca Franco for years you’d know her transformation is unreal. She may have a double chin but she literally knows what she’s talking about and she’s a registered personal trainer at this point. Do better lmfao

sammiesusie
Learner
Learner

Post by sammiesusie »

this chick is going to the DonCesar for a spa day? Christ on a cracker, such unrealistic activities for a 20 y/o. This girl is unreal.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

almic8 wrote:
I still can't figure it out??? What did she do to Delaney, or what does Delaney do to EVERY picture?

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

I feel like it's the wavy doorway effect - Danielle shrinks herself down so another part of the picture changes too. That, or Danielle really is so insecure that she'd go as far as making her friend look larger...

beenwatchingtoolong
Learner
Learner

Post by beenwatchingtoolong »

Anyone else not shocked danielle’s spring break vlog was literally 4 minutes long and barely featured any clips outside of the room, dinner, or beach? She also said something in her podcast about barely drinking which it’s like.... danielle lmao you’re legal there, talk about you drinking. It’s obvious her friends and her most likely went there so they could legally drink. No one is going to say shit about her for drinking in a place where she’s legal to do so—she looks dumber trying to hide it. it’s gonna be really interesting when she turns 21 to see if she immediately starts posting tons of going out/bar/drunk content like brooke did.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

kdoggy2delete wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:38 pm
trashtalk_77 wrote:
kdoggy2delete wrote:
Just to clarify, I don't think what she commented on the insta is rude, I think it's rude how she talks to subscribers who offer any amount of criticism. Maybe I'm still being too sensitive about it, but combined with how she has responded to previous similar comments, I think it's indicative that she sucks as a person.
I think you’re being sensitive. The girl posted a rude comment on a fan page for Brooke’s podcast. No need for Brooke to take shit on her own fan page. If the girl can’t take Brooke’s response of “leave if you don’t me” then she shouldn’t have posted a rude comment.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

Seaside22 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:24 pm
kdoggy2delete wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:38 pm
trashtalk_77 wrote:
kdoggy2delete wrote:
I think you’re being sensitive. The girl posted a rude comment on a fan page for Brooke’s podcast. No need for Brooke to take shit on her own fan page. If the girl can’t take Brooke’s response of “leave if you don’t me” then she shouldn’t have posted a rude comment.
Oh well, agree to disagree!

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

kdoggy21 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:13 am
almic8 wrote:
I still can't figure it out??? What did she do to Delaney, or what does Delaney do to EVERY picture?
And she got rid of her cleavage too, wtf. The editing is so, so bad.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

I never really thought that job interviews would ask about your social media (speaking as a postgrad who has never personally been asked but has worked professionally in social media), but this is hilarious. Brooke’s followers think this is an example of how being “famous” on the internet makes you more interesting/valuable to future employers but beating a dead horse about being called out by a former Bachelor isn’t ~girlboss~
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

beenwatchingtoolong wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:03 pm
Anyone else not shocked danielle’s spring break vlog was literally 4 minutes long and barely featured any clips outside of the room, dinner, or beach? She also said something in her podcast about barely drinking which it’s like.... danielle lmao you’re legal there, talk about you drinking. It’s obvious her friends and her most likely went there so they could legally drink. No one is going to say shit about her for drinking in a place where she’s legal to do so—she looks dumber trying to hide it. it’s gonna be really interesting when she turns 21 to see if she immediately starts posting tons of going out/bar/drunk content like brooke did.
I must say I agree 100%. I was shocked that more of her trip wasn't included. It's ATLANTIS. Literally content everywhere you look and it would've been a welcome change from the college week/day in my life videos. Stringing together 4 minutes of random clips put to music is a missed opportunity in my opinion. Of course they went there to drink, but I'd assume that Danielle wasn't stumbling around drunk and incoherent for 5 days...she absolutely could have vlogged. I understand its spring "break" but she could've put some effort into making one 7-9 minute vlog that documented the whole trip instead of an out of context 4 minute video with no storyline. Boring.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:53 am

I never really thought that job interviews would ask about your social media (speaking as a postgrad who has never personally been asked but has worked professionally in social media), but this is hilarious. Brooke’s followers think this is an example of how being “famous” on the internet makes you more interesting/valuable to future employers but beating a dead horse about being called out by a former Bachelor isn’t ~girlboss~
Just came here to post the same. Looks like I did have a point after all :tu:
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

icedcoffeeaddict
Learner
Learner

Post by icedcoffeeaddict »

ceebee wrote: If the job she's applying to isn't social media they shouldn't be asking her that, or even looking her up that's weird. most recruiters I've dealt with are younger and should understand that social media is a huge part of millennials daily lives.
I'm an econ major, applied to a data analyst intern position and had an employer ask about something they found interesting on my social media. Employers google you, it's not hard (maybe it is if you have a generic name) but generally its not hard and usually up for grabs. Employers like to see how you think and react during interviews, so a question about your own social media might throw you off your game a bit, but it's how you react that they're looking at.

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”