aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: QuitterPieMarzia, creative soul-sucker - Part 9

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:33 am
I’m actually wondering if Felix was the reason she had the fillers removed.
I don't believe that she's had them removed. Maybe she's having less put in, but it's still a massive difference.

Before:

After she supposedly had them removed:

It's her choice to do anything with her body, and I honestly wouldn't care what she chose to do if she was honest. If people look at old photos, they can see that she looks incredibly different, not just the lips either. Girl's had fillers in her face. I challenge anyone to find a photo in the last year where her eyebrows aren't in exactly the same place. Even the videos she still has up on her channel, her eyebrows barely move. She's also 100% thinner than she used to be and her face doesn't look it, even though when she was younger she still had baby fat. Again, I wouldn't care if she was honest, but she's not and I'm definitely someone who used to put my looks against hers.

Nowadays I know that she has the angles, fillers, expensive hair extensions, and expensive beauty treatments, and that she isn't all that, but when I was younger she was just this pretty person with a pretty life. There are still going to be young girls looking at her photos, the least she could do is be honest.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Macinapepe wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 3:45 am
How can PewDiePie in all honesty bash girls online for their looks when his own wife-to-be is THE fucking master of disguise
Because that's what she is. ;) She is truly amazing at creating the image of "I'm not trying to be perfect, but I end up being perfect" image. She manages to make it seem like she is modest, just doing her own thing, not trying to be special or obviously grabbing for attention.
It's not that uncommon that someone criticizes a certain type of man or woman without realizing that their partner has the same traits, just in a way that's less obvious to them - or better hidden.
After all, her fillers were because of her face being uneven, it's not your typical beauty enhancement like other gurlz do, you know. :roll:

To be honest, when I first found out that Marzia is topic on gg (that must have been two years ago or so), I was like "how can there be possibly be anything bad to say about Marzia unless you are a really jealous person?", even though I had already come to know gg not as the hateful harassing website that other people claimed it to be. Hell, I had even come to stop paying attention to a certain guru because gg made me realize (with facts and proof, mind you) that this person was not worth my time, money or admiration.
Still, I couldn't believe that there would be reasonable criticism of Marzia.
You had to dig deep or pay close attention Marzias posts or actions to realize there are really questionable among those. And if you see the total sum that has been collected and discussed on gg, you start to see her in a very different light.

People are calling her manipulative towards her fiance and I'd say they are right. The whole point of being manipulative is that the majority won't notice you are (and some simply not wanting to realize it). She probably doesn't want to accept that she is manipulative. People tend to think that if they don't use that power for "evil" then it's ok to get their way that way.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

adelena
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by adelena »

Actually, I don't think Felix cares that much about her anymore. A few weeks ago my bf watched his video (can't say which one it was) and someone from reddit made a picture of Marzia (it was pretty cool picture,tbh) and he was like 'Oh, it's Marzia, I don't care' or something like that and I just couldn't believe it. He really couldn't care any less about that.
Sorry for grammatical errors :shy:

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

He probably watched too many Disney cartoons as a kid lol
He’s soon to be married to Cinderella, who is actually her stepmother and stepsisters
When she shows her true personality he repeats: “Doesn’t look like anything to me”

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

adelena wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:16 am
Actually, I don't think Felix cares that much about her anymore. A few weeks ago my bf watched his video (can't say which one it was) and someone from reddit made a picture of Marzia (it was pretty cool picture,tbh) and he was like 'Oh, it's Marzia, I don't care' or something like that and I just couldn't believe it. He really couldn't care any less about that.
It was a lwiay video and he was being sarcastic. He also added a jokingly "draw me instead".

adelena
Learner
Learner

Post by adelena »

Zamn wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:25 am
adelena wrote:
It was a lwiay video and he was being sarcastic. He also added a jokingly "draw me instead".
Oh I should have payed more attention then. Not really into his videos that much anymore. But he looked dead serious somehow. Well, I would be dissapointed. You go to reddit for memes and you get Marzia...

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

adelena wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:08 pm
Zamn wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 10:25 am
adelena wrote:
Oh I should have payed more attention then. Not really into his videos that much anymore. But he looked dead serious somehow. Well, I would be dissapointed. You go to reddit for memes and you get Marzia...
To be fair, he often looks quite serious when he's joking, so don't worry about it. And maybe there is a little truth to it as well, their relationship has been giving me weird vibes for ages.

The worst is, when people call her queen.

MarcyTheCadeLady
Talker
Talker

Post by MarcyTheCadeLady »

I have a question , why does a 27 year old woman , engaged to a 30 year old man , watch cartoons THIS FREQUENTLY ? I get the whole « im a cute innocent girl and i watch cute things » image she want everyone to believe but , im actually worried, like , why ?

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

I don't understand why she thinks she needs extensions in the first place. From the looks of her older photos, it looks like her hair grew in plenty thick enough at the roots at one point (before she started putting her hair and scalp through all these processes atleast). Also, there was no need for it to be that long like it was in that brunette photo from a few years ago. From an aesthetic perspective, that crazy length does nothing for her face or her frame. All she has to do is grow it out past her shoulders, stick with some kind of flattering color that doesn't fry her hair, and use rollers or get blow outs. All of the discomfort and maintenance of extensions is completely unnecessary for someone only in their 20s who seems to have nice hair naturally.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:56 pm
I have a question , why does a 27 year old woman , engaged to a 30 year old man , watch cartoons THIS FREQUENTLY ? I get the whole « im a cute innocent girl and i watch cute things » image she want everyone to believe but , im actually worried, like , why ?
I'm starting to wonder about that too when I watch her IG stories. It crossed my mind today at work today when the movie Menace II Society came on the TV. (It's a pretty violent and heartbreaking film for those who haven't seen it) and it made me think about how Felix seems to like darker, gritty films from what he's said in his videos. I could see him wanting to throw on a movie like this or something equally as unsettling, and then I wondered if Marzia can sit through these kinds of genres, or if she has to go do something else while he watches American History X with Edgar :rofl:

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

V0guinglala wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:21 pm
MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:
I'm starting to wonder about that too when I watch her IG stories. It crossed my mind today at work today when the movie Menace II Society came on the TV. (It's a pretty violent and heartbreaking film for those who haven't seen it) and it made me think about how Felix seems to like darker, gritty films from what he's said in his videos. I could see him wanting to throw on a movie like this or something equally as unsettling, and then I wondered if Marzia can sit through these kinds of genres, or if she has to go do something else while he watches American History X with Edgar :rofl:
I vaguely recall Marzia mentioning that she usually gets her way when it comes to picking tv/movies (which shocks no one here, I’m sure!)

I honestly don’t know how Felix would even have time for any personal pleasure as he’s mentioned before that he does over 90% of their house work. I’m fairly certain Marzia only cooks and makes the bed. I was watching one of his game plays last year and he stated that they don’t have a cleaner because he feels uncomfortable having people work for him. They have three houses.....that’s a lot of cleaning, especially as he admits that he is quite obsessive with being very clean and tidy.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:45 pm
V0guinglala wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:21 pm
MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:
I vaguely recall Marzia mentioning that she usually gets her way when it comes to picking tv/movies (which shocks no one here, I’m sure!)

I honestly don’t know how Felix would even have time for any personal pleasure as he’s mentioned before that he does over 90% of their house work. I’m fairly certain Marzia only cooks and makes the bed. I was watching one of his game plays last year and he stated that they don’t have a cleaner because he feels uncomfortable having people work for him. They have three houses.....that’s a lot of cleaning, especially as he admits that he is quite obsessive with being very clean and tidy.

Yeah true....it's just that we always hear his commentary on her IG stories when they're watching something, also he mentioned in an older podcast with Ken that he and Marzia are big movie buffs and go to the cinema alot. I just find it funny how they have such opposing tastes in genres but can somehow both agree on something. I mean I just can't see someone with Felix's disposition letting her get her way all the time. We're talking about the guy who told the Wall Street Journal to go F themselves.

Also, pardon the dumb question, but they own three houses? :o It looks like he only films videos from 2 different locations.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Also, we should start thinking of a new thread name! My contribution -
FakerPieMarzia: lips, Mai and fiancé
Obviously all things that she fakes the most. Plus putting Mai in the title might encourage people to come here if they google Mai.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

V0guinglala wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:04 pm
Yeah true....it's just that we always hear his commentary on her IG stories when they're watching something, also he mentioned in an older podcast with Ken that he and Marzia are big movie buffs and go to the cinema alot. I just find it funny how they have such opposing tastes in genres but can somehow both agree on something. I mean I just can't see someone with Felix's disposition letting her get her way all the time. We're talking about the guy who told the Wall Street Journal to go F themselves.

Also, pardon the dumb question, but they own three houses? :o It looks like he only films videos from 2 different locations.
Where he usually films is their first flat which they no longer live in, though it’s still fully furnished. Then there’s the second flat and the new house they purchased last year.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
V0guinglala wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:04 pm

Where he usually films is their first flat which they no longer live in, though it’s still fully furnished. Then there’s the second flat and the new house they purchased last year.
The first place has the see through banister going upstairs I think. The place they live in, is the one where they remodeled the kitchen I think. And the new house seemed to be a Marzia house. There seems to be little input from Felix regarding that spot. She does all her "creative work" there it seems and turned it into a studio.

I think the newest place they bought and own. The other two places I think are rented? I'm betting on them buying a house after they get married.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

V0guinglala wrote:I don't understand why she thinks she needs extensions in the first place. From the looks of her older photos, it looks like her hair grew in plenty thick enough at the roots at one point (before she started putting her hair and scalp through all these processes atleast). Also, there was no need for it to be that long like it was in that brunette photo from a few years ago. From an aesthetic perspective, that crazy length does nothing for her face or her frame. All she has to do is grow it out past her shoulders, stick with some kind of flattering color that doesn't fry her hair, and use rollers or get blow outs. All of the discomfort and maintenance of extensions is completely unnecessary for someone only in their 20s who seems to have nice hair naturally.
Some women/girls I've noticed in life, are really, really weird about their hair. I also noticed that it seems to be a passed down trait from parents or mom.

I have a friend who NEVER changed her hair, except one time she got bangs. But she always kept it longer than her shoulders and the same layers. Her mom was always weird about my friends hair too. She had strawberry blonde kind of hair, and they acted like it was some kind of holy Grail.

I've noticed other people on YouTube actually, who are also really weird about their hair. They either need to always keep it long or have extensions at all time. But sometimes I've noticed that their moms tend to be into looks and I wonder if it has something to do with it.

My parents for one, never told me how to do my hair. I grew up always wanting to change it. I've gotten it cut short more times than not. I've had highlights and colored. I get really bored with my hair. I couldn't image being Marzia with the same hair for decades.

I understand people have their preferences on what looks good on them. But I do think it's weird when a person literally can't be seen without extensions.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Guys don’t forget to add Miss Pissognin in a title. 😂

adelena
Learner
Learner

Post by adelena »

Guys, wasn't she like a huuuge horror movies fan some time ago? Also, it's so creepy that she always try to look so innocent and pure in her pastel outfits while watching cartoons all the time and not even thinking about getting a real job because children can't work. It looks like she has some serious problems because I don't think it's normal to act like that for a grown up woman. She's just a kid really. She reminds me of one character from tv series 'Arrested development' who was fun and child like but after a few episodes it became clear that she's just mentally retarded. Although I don't think she's retarded but I guess she had to have some kind of trauma to act like that. Can't find any other explanation.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

adelena wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:01 am
Guys, wasn't she like a huuuge horror movies fan some time ago? Also, it's so creepy that she always try to look so innocent and pure in her pastel outfits while watching cartoons all the time and not even thinking about getting a real job because children can't work. It looks like she has some serious problems because I don't think it's normal to act like that for a grown up woman. She's just a kid really. She reminds me of one character from tv series 'Arrested development' who was fun and child like but after a few episodes it became clear that she's just mentally retarded. Although I don't think she's retarded but I guess she had to have some kind of trauma to act like that. Can't find any other explanation.
There’s no point for her to get a job. She’s already making as a highly paid programmer or a doctor. One tag is 5-10k or even more. Do you think she’s tagging those brands out of boredom? Girl is making her coin. She also features stuff on the stories and don’t forget subscription boxes.

adelena
Learner
Learner

Post by adelena »

emmagossiper wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:38 am
adelena wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:01 am
There’s no point for her to get a job. She’s already making as a highly paid programmer or a doctor. One tag is 5-10k or even more. Do you think she’s tagging those brands out of boredom? Girl is making her coin. She also features stuff on the stories and don’t forget subscription boxes.
Well, she is indeed making money but not working ya know. Posting on instagram isn't a career or maybe I'm just old fashioned. What she's doing all day long anyways? How can one be satisfied with themselves while doing nothing productive? Is it even possible? I guess not because she doesn't seem like a joyful person.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”