Whitney "It's a beautiful day to be orange" Simmons - Part 4

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Gfit
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whitney "It's a beautiful day to be orange" Simmons - Part 4

Post by Gfit »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:14 pm
Wouldn't the white spots be less apparent if she didn't insist on slathering her body in self tanner? I'm sure they'd still be visible but I'm sure it wouldn't be such a stark contrast between white and orange if she embraced her natural skin color.
I’ve had eczema since I was a kid, I would assume that anyone battling a skin condition like this would avoid fake tanning during a flare up considering fake tan is known to be drying and could make it worse

slc752
Stalker
Stalker

Post by slc752 »

Long time lurker here but I could NOT stay silent after her last video. Why on EARTH would you post a workout video where your legging seams look like this. WHYImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Whitney

Post by dietgossip »

slc752 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:01 pm
Long time lurker here but I could NOT stay silent after her last video. Why on EARTH would you post a workout video where your legging seams look like this. WHYImage

Oh I wonder who this appeals to....

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Like... it doesn't have to be that specific ANGLE to be able to learn that movement. I have always side eyed fit chicks who post videos of their whole butt and their butthole like this.

sea12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sea12 »

Also a long time lurker here haha... I just caught up on some Whitmas videos I never bothered to watch, but ended up on her "1 hour date night get ready with me." I haaate how Whitney's makeup and hair style have changed so drastically since I first started watching her in 2017! Her "loose waves" are the saddest thing I've ever seen. Leaving the ends to be straight for a beachy look sounds cute, but she leaves soooo much of it straight, she just looks like a rag doll. Like, what is this??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wannahealth
Talker
Talker

Post by Wannahealth »

She used to be so pretty and now looks kinda witchy?!

sea12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sea12 »

sea12 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:23 am
Also a long time lurker here haha... I just caught up on some Whitmas videos I never bothered to watch, but ended up on her "1 hour date night get ready with me." I haaate how Whitney's makeup and hair style have changed so drastically since I first started watching her in 2017! Her "loose waves" are the saddest thing I've ever seen. Leaving the ends to be straight for a beachy look sounds cute, but she leaves soooo much of it straight, she just looks like a rag doll. Like, what is this??
Sorry, I don't think my image can be viewed. Here's what I uploaded originally. Image

Sola_gurl
Talker
Talker

Post by Sola_gurl »

Yeah I preferred her hair before seems healthier and natural. Now it’s just bleached so much!

Post by Guest »

Her face looks sooooo different in that video. It’s weird. She used to be so pretty with her natural hair color and when she wasn’t orange and before she did whatever that is to her face.

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Re: Whitney

Post by All Hale To Kale »

slc752 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:01 pm

What’s especially crazy to me about it is that she did a swimsuit review where she didn’t try on bathing suits “for modesty” yet this workout video is so much worse than having people see you pose in a bikini! JMO

Here’s the video in case you’re curious (to be fair not sure if she still does this in more recent videos because I stopped watching her YT videos a while ago)

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

sea12 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:02 pm
sea12 wrote:
Sorry, I don't think my image can be viewed. Here's what I uploaded originally. Image
her hair looks atrocious

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

yikes
lmaooo

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

I wonder when she will release her app. She made hints about an app on a group page a while ago.

super awesome
Talker
Talker

Post by super awesome »

sea12 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:02 pm
sea12 wrote:
Whhooaaa ... I wouldn’t have recognised her :(

V_33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by V_33 »

Is it just me or are hers and Krissy Cela(?)s HIIT workouts basically the same on IG?

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

V_33 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:47 am
Is it just me or are hers and Krissy Cela(?)s HIIT workouts basically the same on IG?
That's every fitness influencer. All of their HIIT workouts are a bit silly looking to mix it up for social media.

Sheare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sheare »

Am I the only one that hates these healthy food swap videos? Like, I get it. A swap here and there in your lifestyle is fine, but the mentality that we need to swap out every single terrible thing in our life for a slightly healthy, cleaner, and infinitely more expensive alternative. There's a privilege associated with these healthy food choices.

If I want a fucking taco, I'm not getting almond flour tortillas that come in a pack of 2 for 2000 bucks.

ZMartinique
Learner
Learner

Post by ZMartinique »

Sheare wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:31 pm
Am I the only one that hates these healthy food swap videos? Like, I get it. A swap here and there in your lifestyle is fine, but the mentality that we need to swap out every single terrible thing in our life for a slightly healthy, cleaner, and infinitely more expensive alternative. There's a privilege associated with these healthy food choices.

If I want a fucking taco, I'm not getting almond flour tortillas that come in a pack of 2 for 2000 bucks.
Funny thing is average corn tortillas are healthier and a less expensive food swap, but sure lets go for something at whole foods because its "Clean". This is how you know, that fitspos know jack squat about nutrition. I feel like with each passing day Whitney feels more and more disenchanted with Fitness and being a Fitness influencer. Its kind of sad, honestly, I did start lifting weights after I saw her early workout vids, and at some point considered myself a fan. But at times I feel kind of disappointed that she sounds so shallow and vapid, I mean I am not expecting her to be a an academic or an intellectual but like, even when she describes her feelings and thoughts, these come across as basic. I dont know, felt like ranting for a bit.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I was watching some old vids of hers, which I do often because I really admired her body from 2 years ago, and the change is so drastic. It also makes me sad that she used to eat so little and acts like eating carbs now is how she got her “gains”.... she could easily have maintained her old physique and added more carbs in, she just got lazier (read: unmotivated) in the gym. She lifts lighter, or just stopped going to the gym and is now trying to make up for it with these nonsensical HIIT circuits.
I don’t really know where I’m going here lol. I think she burned herself out at the gym and didn’t eat enough to fully recover + went EVERY SINGLE DAY and now she’s excusing her current fluffier body for gains. I have to agree, she is detaching herself from the fitness world. It’s already so apparent on her YouTube. Next step is IG, which will be difficult considering she gained all her following by posting workouts/fitness content.

Sheare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sheare »

ZMartinique wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:58 pm
Sheare wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:31 pm

Funny thing is average corn tortillas are healthier and a less expensive food swap, but sure lets go for something at whole foods because its "Clean". This is how you know, that fitspos know jack squat about nutrition. I feel like with each passing day Whitney feels more and more disenchanted with Fitness and being a Fitness influencer. Its kind of sad, honestly, I did start lifting weights after I saw her early workout vids, and at some point considered myself a fan. But at times I feel kind of disappointed that she sounds so shallow and vapid, I mean I am not expecting her to be a an academic or an intellectual but like, even when she describes her feelings and thoughts, these come across as basic. I dont know, felt like ranting for a bit.
Also, I HATE how she demonized Lay's and then had the audacity to provide Pop Corners as the "healthy" alternative just because Lay's has more fat. Demonizing a snack that isn't even that much "worse" than the healthy one is just...

1 oz of Lay's (Classic)

Calories: 160
10 g of Fat (1.5 g saturated)
15 g of Carbs (less than 1 gram added sugar)
2 g of Protein
170 mg of Sodium

1 oz of Popcorners (her recommendation was Sweet Chili)

Calories: 120
4 g of Fat
20 g of Carbs (2 g of added sugar)
2 g of Protein
200 mg of Sodium

One is obviously flavored with things, but because she made this direct recommendation, I pulled the macros from that.

I just feel like there are better hills to die on than a snack with 6 grams less fat. I totally agree with everything she said on soda, for example, but the rest are just grasping at trendy, expensive shit that's just unnecessary. Honestly, I felt kind of left out or shamed for eating normal tortillas or normal ketchup lol

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”