Whitney "It's a beautiful day to be orange" Simmons - Part 4

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
thotiana4life
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Whitney "It's a beautiful day to be orange" Simmons - Part 4

Post by thotiana4life »

Omg what a “sad & traumatic day” from taking heR CHRISTMAS TREE DOWN. She’s so over dramatic. And what made it better?? A snake plant....

thereshegoooo
Talker
Talker

Post by thereshegoooo »

thotiana4life wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:40 pm
Omg what a “sad & traumatic day” from taking heR CHRISTMAS TREE DOWN. She’s so over dramatic. And what made it better?? A snake plant....
I know she’s just being sarcastic but must be nice to have the whole day to do that :rofl: some of us had to be at WORK

Brbelina
Learner
Learner

Post by Brbelina »

curleecrimp wrote:
beebeesee wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:29 am
Whitney has always acted like she's in love with her fans but doesn't respond to much outside of thumbs up/hearts on videos or responding to generic stuff. A couple years ago now maybe I remember she mentioned in a video how frustrated she was with her scalp psoriasis lately and she was always going through all those random skincare lines but nothing worked. I sent her a DM that my husband also has pretty bad scalp psoriasis and told her the ONLY thing that's ever helped him was [some topical drug] that he got from his dermatologist - maybe she could ask her derm about it next time she sees them? Just an idea. And she just blew me off. Like girl, this is one of your fans trying to help you out over something YOU were complaining about in a video that seems to be a big problem for you. And although I don't have psoriasis I totally sympathize with her having watched my husband deal with it for a decade or so now. Even if it was a medication she'd already tried she could have at least said "thanks" or...anything? Meh.
Along with that, she posted stories last year essentially telling people to stop messaging her about what has worked for their psoriasis because she claims she’s “tried it all.” Perhaps she has tried a ton of stuff and nothing has worked and that’s frustrating for her I’m sure, but it just seems very rude to tell people she’s not even going to listen to what’s worked for them. I’ve had awful acne since I was 12 and one day someone mentioned it may be dairy and sure enough, that was the issue. Maybe one day someone will tell Whit the thing that could work for her psoriasis but she’s not open to it I guess she’ll never know.
I am not defending Whitney here but your comparison is bad because if you didn't know acne can be caused by dairy it literally means you have never googled it, clicked on the very first thing and read it.

So there is a difference between not even using google to try and help yourself vs. actually trying multiple things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Re: Whitney

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Brbelina wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:14 am
curleecrimp wrote:
beebeesee wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:29 am
Whitney has always acted like she's in love with her fans but doesn't respond to much outside of thumbs up/hearts on videos or responding to generic stuff. A couple years ago now maybe I remember she mentioned in a video how frustrated she was with her scalp psoriasis lately and she was always going through all those random skincare lines but nothing worked. I sent her a DM that my husband also has pretty bad scalp psoriasis and told her the ONLY thing that's ever helped him was [some topical drug] that he got from his dermatologist - maybe she could ask her derm about it next time she sees them? Just an idea. And she just blew me off. Like girl, this is one of your fans trying to help you out over something YOU were complaining about in a video that seems to be a big problem for you. And although I don't have psoriasis I totally sympathize with her having watched my husband deal with it for a decade or so now. Even if it was a medication she'd already tried she could have at least said "thanks" or...anything? Meh.
Along with that, she posted stories last year essentially telling people to stop messaging her about what has worked for their psoriasis because she claims she’s “tried it all.” Perhaps she has tried a ton of stuff and nothing has worked and that’s frustrating for her I’m sure, but it just seems very rude to tell people she’s not even going to listen to what’s worked for them. I’ve had awful acne since I was 12 and one day someone mentioned it may be dairy and sure enough, that was the issue. Maybe one day someone will tell Whit the thing that could work for her psoriasis but she’s not open to it I guess she’ll never know.
I am not defending Whitney here but your comparison is bad because if you didn't know acne can be caused by dairy it literally means you have never googled it, clicked on the very first thing and read it.

So there is a difference between not even using google to try and help yourself vs. actually trying multiple things

I would also assume that she had spoken to a dermatologist since she has mentioned being on medication before. I personally wouldn't take medical advice from some random stranger about medication their husband used and trust the advice of a medical professional who knows my history first..
She probably gets 1000s of messages with advice.

curleecrimp
Debater
Debater

Post by curleecrimp »

I feel the need to slightly clear up what I said about her psoriasis...I think I may have confused what she said with what Krissy Cela said about her own acne a while back. Whit has a highlight on IG I just found about her psoriasis where she says she’ll be taking advice from her dermatologist since she got a ton of DM’s after posting a photo and I thought she said it very nicely. I know this is a gossip forum but I don’t want to unnecessarily slander someone if they don’t deserve it haha.

I think I was confusing her with Krissy having a freakout about people suggesting acne treatments for her after she was literally complaining about how nothing was working for her. Ugh total eye roll but for another thread haha. Also just now realizing all these fitspos are melding together in my mind...it’s hard to keep straight what each one says anymore.

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Re: Whitney

Post by aerialmindful »

thereshegoooo wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:08 pm
8-)
aerialmindful wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:52 pm
THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:54 pm
I’ve always noticed Whitney was bitchy. She can’t even take constructive criticism.

————————

Blankety blank
Maybe that's the real reason why she got kicked off the cheer team. She said that she got cut for being "too tall." (She's 5'6.") The cheerleaders probably did not really get along with her and did not want her back. Who knows if her height was the real reason or not.
:rofl: There are plenty of tall cheerleaders, and 5’6 isn’t that tall. That’s a crock of shit. Just admit you weren’t good enough and move on. She’s making millions now why is she trying to pull some stupid rich girl problem into something that’s inspiring? Like she faced so much adversity and that’s what brought her to fitness lol give me a break. If that’s the hardest thing that’s happened in your life I think you’ll be ok ;)
She was a competitive gymnast, so she probably was good enough for all of the tumbling/flips.

I do agree. She is still trying to come off as real and down to earth.

Ikselberg93
Learner
Learner

Post by Ikselberg93 »

thereshegoooo wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:09 pm
fritzness wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:48 pm
Vodkab4noon wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:39 pm
The thing is, there is no such thing as privacy these days for normal people, let alone "influencers". EVERYTHING can be public knowledge. So Whitney signed up for that. We all know that if she was driving a Hyundai, she'd be telling the world all about it. The truth is she doesn't want everyone to know she has a Tesla because she doesn't want ppl to know just how much money she racks in from us peasants.

So yeah, Whitney is a bitch. I am from Utah and she's the typical mormon creep girl that's extremely contradictory in her views/actions. That pic of the back of her head sums her essence up quite nicely. Everything on the surface/front looks "perfect" but in reality, it's a shit mess.
Whether she's a bitch or not, I have no opinion on. I don't even care that people WANT to know what she drives or if she owns her home. The weird thing (to me) is being super salty that she didn't grace someone with an answer to something they really don't have a need to know. JMO. There's lots of stuff I'd love to know, but at the end of the day, it ain't mah business, so I can't be mad if she doesn't tell me, ya know? I'm super tracking the weird absence of Guz, but if they keep it private, welp, womp womp for me :rofl: Anyway, that was a lot of words for me to use to defend myself for being an equally salty person :P

Whit is def a basic Mormon girl tho, fo sho. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t think anyone has a problem with her wanting to keep things private. I think that’s smart BUT when somebody asks her or makes a comment, why can’t she just ignore it? Why does she have to give some bitchy response? Nobody is “salty” but if it comes off that way, it’s not because she didn’t give them an answer, it’s because of her going out of her way to be a bitch and respond. Just ignore the questions you don’t want to answer, it’s a simple as that.
IIRC didn’t Whitney make a story time video about having her car stolen from her gym a whileeee back? Pretty sure she said it was a new car and her first “big girl purchase” and someone got her keys out of her gym locker and stole it. I’ve always gotten bitchy vibes from Whitney and I think she could be a lot better about actually responding to her followers and building relationships with them, but I can see why after going through that she might want to be more low-key about owning more luxury things.

blondish
Debater
Debater

Post by blondish »

What the f*ck is Whitney trying to sound like here?

Brbelina
Learner
Learner

Post by Brbelina »

blondish wrote:What the f*ck is Whitney trying to sound like here?
god damn it the criiiiiinge. tiktok is so fucking cringy, I can't.

thereshegoooo
Talker
Talker

Post by thereshegoooo »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:51 pm
It's extra cringe for people on it who are pushing 30. Just... don't. We had Myspace, early Facebook and Vine. Let the children have their app now.
I seriously don’t think she does anything all day

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

Brbelina wrote:
blondish wrote:What the f*ck is Whitney trying to sound like here?
god damn it the criiiiiinge. tiktok is so fucking cringy, I can't.

What in the fuck. I just lost all respect for her. Lol

————————

Blankety blank

aerialmindful
Informer
Informer

Post by aerialmindful »

thereshegoooo wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:59 pm

I seriously don’t think she does anything all day
Add corrections or anything else you think she does. I didn't include times. If anyone can guess when and how long she does things, maybe add them too.

Day in the Life of Whitney
- Wake up and do a full-on skincare routine + makeup
- Add hair products
- Cook and eat breakfast
- Feed and walk her dogs
- Take tons of selfies and edit with fancy presets
- Film videos of her dogs for her IG story
- Try on different outfits for the gym
- Go to the gym and film workout videos
- Maybe go grocery shopping post-gym
- Shower and cook lunch
- Feed her dogs
- If filming for a video, find an outfit and do a full glam makeup look (maybe film it for a GRWM)
- Edit social media content and maybe post something
- Look up makeup brands and products
- Cook dinner and feed dogs
- Spend some time with Stefan
- Full-on skincare routine for bedtime
- Browse social media
- Sleep
Repeat

Sola_gurl
Talker
Talker

Post by Sola_gurl »

^You forgot the tanning part 😅

I’ve been an OG subscriber since 2016. I feel like her content game has really been slipping with all these beauty products videos. Hopefully she improves soon!

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

So she definitely reads here.

curleecrimp
Debater
Debater

Post by curleecrimp »

^haha I was just coming to post the same thing! Definitely not a coincidence.

That pic of her back is rough, I feel for her. I know acne isn’t the same thing, but I had awful cystic acne on my back for 15 years and it was so difficult to deal with. You can’t apply creams yourself, can’t wear anything showing off your back without feeling like all anyone will notice is your blemishes and not the outfit. It’s difficult.

Planetkruton
Learner
Learner

Post by Planetkruton »

Because we really need an underwear/bra or bikini video to show us she has psoriasis

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

All things considered, that's gotta be a pretty hard thing to endure, especially as someone who is in the public eye like she is.

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

I also have psoriasis and it really, really sucks. It makes you feel ugly because there is NO cure. Even those shots might help people but they don’t help everyone. I appreciated that post personally.

Hers is worse than mine so I feel for her.
lmaooo

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

i didnt realize she had almost 3M followers.

she's an alani nu person too, wonder if she'll say anything or not.

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:14 pm
Wouldn't the white spots be less apparent if she didn't insist on slathering her body in self tanner? I'm sure they'd still be visible but I'm sure it wouldn't be such a stark contrast between white and orange if she embraced her natural skin color.
Yes. Psoriasis Spots won’t take the color. Mine does that but at this point I don’t care lol. No one ever comments on it like they do hers probably
lmaooo

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”