Meghan "no label in my stable" Hughes Part 4

whythefucknot
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan "no label in my stable" Hughes Part 4

Post by whythefucknot »

She appeared to be pretty close with Lexie. I think she even stayed with Lexie in VA and probably went over to Finley’s house at some point while she was there. I’m sure she saw how much Finley’s family loved Lexie and feels like shit for not being as accepted as her. She used to talk about how Lexie and Finley were relationship goals which is pretty creepy now that she’s trying to replace Lexie in Finley’s life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Ooook it seems she made them the album sbecause paid for their trip to india.. (i still think she should've gave her dad something nice he would actually have use for)
How sad her admitting Finley not having pleasant things to say about it (what an entitled prick tbh) then goes on why SHE enjoyed the trip "thanks to their generosity" and because "she likes seeing the brightside" aka.used to look past fin's bs
.. but they could've easily do that then spend christmas with her family in GA ..or each one with their own families since he isn't even claiming her as something serious..

basic20060
Lurker
Lurker

Post by basic20060 »

Imagine if one of Finleys family members would google Meghan because they just want to find out how it is possible to finance a house without a college degree or an actual job and they find this:
lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

I also agree with what's been said here a lot, Fboy's parents don't take Meghan seriously because he doesn't. If she was REALLY important to him, I think they would be more accepting considering how long they've been a thing. But it's not even a real relationship, so....

Honestly I really wish her sister and more people in the YouTube comments tried to wake her up. At this rate I don't think she will unless he dumps her.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

She deletes negative YouTube comments and blocks people. She cannot take criticism.

AddieB
Talker
Talker

Post by AddieB »

Deep down inside I know she knows that Finley doesn’t view her as anything long term. Someone who’s living with you, doing relationship things with you but refuses to put a title on it isn’t going to take you serious because they want to be able to freely leave when the time comes.

She did use to talk about how Lexie and Finley were relationship goals, and I’m sure she sees the fact that the things he did for her he’d never do for her. Like giving her a damn title. So she’s settled because she rather have him (for whatever reason) then to not have him at all.

A large part of her not leaving this relationship IMO is because it would make her look more stupid in the eyes of her friends/Lexie. She completely ruined a friendship for a man. So I’m sure she now feels more obligated to make things work and stay in this relationship.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Why is Roo still peeing inside?? Can they not train a dog!!?

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

Solcool2 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:39 pm
Why is Roo still peeing inside?? Can they not train a dog!!?
Laziness?

Post by Guest »

Should we make a new thread?

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

jolykey wrote:Should we make a new thread?
Yes! Let’s get some thread title ideas going :)

lilswag
Learner
Learner

Post by lilswag »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
jolykey wrote:Should we make a new thread?
Yes! Let’s get some thread title ideas going :)

Meghan “Polyamory on the Pig Farm” Hughes

HHR26
Debater
Debater

Post by HHR26 »

Meghan wears no makeup and a fake relationship

Neptunian
Talker
Talker

Post by Neptunian »

Meghan the 22 year old grandma

ezbreezy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ezbreezy »

I have watched this chick & her sis since I was probably 13 or so. Now I’m 20. I like Lindsey still despite some things but back in the day I related to meg a lot because were around the same age and she seemed like a cool chick who liked to smoke weed and liked good music and was just down to earth and funny, and now she’s lost all relatability. Not in the rich way, but I’m like what is this girl even doing. That boy is a clown and I thought she would be better than that and a lot of things she’s saying but I guess we all mature at different points.

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

that poem and thank you letter was the worst thing I have ever read

philodendron
Debater
Debater

Post by philodendron »

ezbreezy wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:55 pm
I have watched this chick & her sis since I was probably 13 or so. Now I’m 20. I like Lindsey still despite some things but back in the day I related to meg a lot because were around the same age and she seemed like a cool chick who liked to smoke weed and liked good music and was just down to earth and funny, and now she’s lost all relatability. Not in the rich way, but I’m like what is this girl even doing. That boy is a clown and I thought she would be better than that and a lot of things she’s saying but I guess we all mature at different points.
I used to feel the same way about Meghan (as I'm sure others here do too). Even though I'm closer to Lindsey's age, I related to Meghan's personality more. Back then if I knew Meghan in person I used to feel like we'd be good friends because of our similar interests, but now I think if I knew Meghan IRL I'd be like what is this girl doing? If she was my friend I most definitely would be saying something about her living in the middle of nowhere, missing out on fun times with her friends... for what? To have this man secluded in the a middle-of-nowhere farm? To have him to yourself? Most my friends would do the same for me (I think). It's sad because she is so young and it seems like she really did just give up on everything (the possibility of a future career, going out with friends, making herself look good, developing skills for later in life) all for Finley and she's dug herself too deep to come out now. Ok rant over. Hopefully her moving closer to the city or Lindsey can spark something in her life to look beyond a farm and Finley.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I can't stand Finley. He's just so uninterested in everything. And not appreciative of anything. He's not even that affectionate with Meghan, only the dogs. Great relationship, you've got there Meg... :roll: He comes off as such a spoiled brat. At least he works with their neighbour.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

There’s no problem with living on a farm, if that’s your thing. Being in a fake “relationship”, not showering, mooching off people, being a hypocrite, cringy actions towards family, etc... those are some of her problems.

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

It's more apparent that Finley is depressed in the vlogmas videos. He seems listless and apathetic, but acts silly to hide it. I didn't watch Lexie's vlogs often, but he seemed genuinely happy with her, almost child-like in a good way.

In Meghan's videos I get a strong sense of emotional detachment. She loves him more than he loves her. I think he cares about her, but doesn't love her. The more she holds onto him, the more he pulls away. Sometimes I think he feels bad for her and doesn't want to hurt her by leaving her.

It's all a mess. I don't think they'll last much longer.

pinetreegal20
Learner
Learner

Post by pinetreegal20 »

Meghan "Wannabe Lexie Lombard" Hughes - just to piss her off

Return to “Meghan Hughes”